Games - The RPG thread | Page 44 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Games The RPG thread

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
Makes sense. The whole lizardman thing is a bit odd. From what I read that's what they are more or less. A race of relatively good aligned lizard-men who used to be dragon slaves and now as a race hate dragons with a burning passion.

Githyanki are sort of the same but with mind flayers and very much not good aligned. My hesitation there is that they're from a different dimension... and I don't know if I like that. I do enjoy that they look like a what a creature from Gremlins would grow up to be though.

Deep down my heart belongs to half-orcs, I think. The idea of playing like a half-orc intellectual is just too fun.

z.5

Only Half Psychic
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
The whole extra dimensional business was always my least favourite aspect of that universe (and most other fantasy worlds that share a similar design)

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
The whole extra dimensional business was always my least favourite aspect of that universe (and most other fantasy worlds that share a similar design)
Yeah, though I just don't know how it's implemented here so maybe it will be more fun than I think to roleplay them, I have no idea. I've always liked Ilithids all the way back to Baldur's Gate II, being more or less a cthulhu monster of the D&D world. And they're a big part of that lore, I guess. We'll see soon enough, I suppose.

Last edited:

SharkBait

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
United States
January 2023, I set my goal of this year to play as many of the "Trails" games as I could this year. Halfway through the year

I finally finished Trails in the Sky 3rd with that my total time on Trails in the Sky series in 2023 is

1st Chapter: 98 hours, Nightmare
2nd Chapter: 111 hours, Hard mode, 100% Achievements
3rd Chapter: 77 hours, Hard mode Total 286 hours

Currently playing Trails from Zero...Hard mode, probably will go for the 100% achievements, just because it seems easy to get, and the second playthrough is required
Oh never gave an update to this. On Sept 9th, Finished Trails from Zero. 175 Hours

Currently playing Trails to Azure, Hard mode, going for 100% achievements again, so still have a ways to go since I'm on my first playthrough.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Next update. 173 Hours Finished Trails to Azure.

Lonewolf187

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Canada
twewy is the best thats the post