Discussion - The Search for Straw-Hat's New Nakama Part 4 - Zou Arc edition. | Page 17 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Discussion The Search for Straw-Hat's New Nakama Part 4 - Zou Arc edition.

As we move on to Zou, who is the potential "Nakama" to join the Straw Hat?

• Wanda, Dog Mink (female)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Blackback, Gorilla Mink (male)

• Sicilian, Lion Mink (male)

• Duke Inuarashi, Dog Mink (male) - "Ruler of Day"

• Kanjuro, Samurai

• Total voters

Fox666

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Galactic Empire
It seems it was just a rumor.

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Reaction score
Country
Akatsuki
Aokiji was a villain in Marineford arc. And I think we can take for guaranteed that if it wasn't for Marco, Aokiji would have killed Luffy at the plaza.
He wasn't a villain, just an antagonist. Him trying to kill Luffy wasn't out of evil, selfish intent, it was his duty to stop pirates, who are seen as outlaws. Spandam is a Marine, but he's considered a villain because everything he did was for himself, no matter whom he hurt or who died.

Though, I wouldn't mind Aokiji being the last member either. Won't happen, though.
But the Straw Hats would be one member short of the ten crewmembers Luffy wanted.
Doesn't really mean there'd be ten members. Hell, the crew could have an honorary member without needing ten members on the ship.

catagon87

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
United States
I kind of wonder if Crocodile is going to show up eventually. He's somewhere in the new world. He was pretty helpful to Luffy in Marineford. He seems more or less "redeemed" as a human being. Caeser is kind of a jerkoff so I don't really see him joining. Antagonist is one thing, but Crocodile was painted as starting more innocent (like Luffy) and being corrupted by his losses in the Grand Line.. Caesar seems like evil is in his DNA, almost like Doflamingo..

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Reaction score
Country
Akatsuki
I don't see Crocodile being redeemed yet. The only reasons he helped Luffy was for a chance to kill Whitebeard and to say "xxx" to the Marines and World Government.

Last edited by a moderator:

EddyBob15

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Okay, since it's been confirmed that the BM pirates approve of Bege's actions (and even think Pekoms is dead), my theory that Pekoms joins the Straw Hats is becoming more valid. Of course, unless Luffy starts making a good impression on him (nearly poisoning him in yesterday's chapter was just the latest turn off), Pekoms won't want to join. That said, now that Pudding's identity has been confirmed, I can't help but think she has a shot too. Any chance of adding her to list? Also, since the Whole Cake Island arc started last week, shouldn't the prediction thread be updated?

ProGoddess

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Water Tribe
Okay, since it's been confirmed that the BM pirates approve of Bege's actions (and even think Pekoms is dead), my theory that Pekoms joins the Straw Hats is becoming more valid. Of course, unless Luffy starts making a good impression on him (nearly poisoning him in yesterday's chapter was just the latest turn off), Pekoms won't want to join. That said, now that Pudding's identity has been confirmed, I can't help but think she has a shot too. Any chance of adding her to list? Also, since the Whole Cake Island arc started last week, shouldn't the prediction thread be updated?
We have only gotten a glimpse of where Sanji is and the more confirmed direction of where the new arc is progressing. I'll be rounding up the Zou arc soon.

For those who have not voted, kindly do so. (I suppose everyone should have done so by now) :)