Theory - Touka Theory | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Theory Touka Theory

Angiecakes1990

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Australia
I have somewhat a theory for awhile now on what Touka's real power is and why she joined FT and obsessed with Natsu and I had one theory that she has the power to steal magic and its kinda obvious she's after his power.

I thought 2 more theories on who Touka is.
since this is a 100 year quest Natsu and his team are on do you think she could be one of those dragon eaters and only way to get close to Natsu is by joining his guild.

since Jellal is after her and I dunno if Crime Sorciere is still a independent guild or not even after Hisui pardon them for their crimes but remember what they've been doing before the final battle begin even though their biggest threat is gone now which happens to be Zeref it doesn't stop his followers or cult's doesn't it.

so I've been thinking she could be a follower of Zeref or one of those guilds or cult's who worships him and she is aware of Natsu's true identity as END and Zeref's younger brother.

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
India
I had theorised it quite some time back before dropping the series eitherTouka wants to take revenge on Natsu or wants to worship Natsu because he is Zeref's brother and she is from Zeref cult

Doughboy

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
United States
Touka will come down to:
  • power stealer or copier, like All For One. She uses water magic and had a tail similar to Lisanna’s take over
  • Someone connected to the water god being she can use water
  • Zeref worshipper/Avatar cultist cause she’s aware of Briar and met Natsu during Avatar arc
  • One of the dragon gods like Mercuphobia in her human form which would be dumb as hell
  • Former magic council member cause Jellal is involved

Last edited by a moderator:

Angiecakes1990

Reaction score
Country
Australia
  • power stealer or copier, like All For One. She uses water magic and had a tail similar to Lisanna’s take over
  • Someone connected to the water god being she can use water
  • Zeref worshipper/Avatar cultist cause she’s aware of Briar and met Natsu during Avatar arc
  • One of the dragon gods like Mercuphobia in her human form which would be dumb as hell
  • Former magic council member cause Jellal is involved
I doubt the last one cause its been years since Jellal was a member of the council and he did get locked up for it
we already had a power copier Velveno so I wouldn't be surprised if there was a power stealer so yeah like All For One.
If she was connected to the water god wouldn't she be with the god or something.

so 2 theories is she's part of a cult worshipping Zeref she kinda looks it anyway and explains why Jellal is after her too and she's aware of Natsu's true identity too.

I wouldn't say dragon god she could be an eater

Doughboy

Reaction score
Country
United States
is velvano that black dude from that dancing filler? That don't count, it was filler :D. Also someone already debunked she's a dragon eater like Kyria cause Gajeel or even Laxus would of smelled them and or noticed something was off. I think she can definitely copy or take powers, her using water magic after bumping heads with Juvia and popping out a tail after sitting next to Lisanna is too convenient. I'm positive she knows Gajeel and Juvia are suspicious of her so she's trolling them, if anything she's tied to Zeref somehow

WoWfan

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Imperium of Mankind
What if she seeks to die by Natsu’s hands like Zeref did, she did said she wanted to be burned by his flames after all

Cat Sidhe26

Reaction score
Country
United States
What if she seeks to die by Natsu’s hands like Zeref did, she did said she wanted to be burned by his flames after all
I won’t be surprised if she does though I wonder when Touka will meet Natsu for this to happen.

aymen24

Reaction score
Country
Algeria
Zeref did not die on Natsu's hands
But with Mavis

Reebi

Reaction score
Country
Canada
I have a feeling she will join FT at the end :noworry She has a guild mark, meaning she cannot die due to plot armour.

On another note, now that a certain thing became legal here Toka has a whole new meening :clap

WoWfan

Reaction score
Country
Imperium of Mankind
Zeref did not die on Natsu's hands
But with Mavis
I do not think that is the point, not that she will die by Natsu’s hands, but desires to die, like a Zeref desires to die

Doughboy

Reaction score
Country
United States
She definitely came across Zeref. I'm just seeing this:

The kanji for winter 冬 "fuyu" can also be read as "tou". For example a character in a manga I've read was called 冬歌 (Touka). So I guess it would be more accurate to say it can be written with the kanji for winter.

Irene said the white and black angel clashed, and because the white one won snow began to fall over Zonia. Jellal mentions she someone who can be considered as dangerous as Zeref, Lucy described her as "opposite to Zeref" when the water god said she's known as the White Wizard, a witch able to steal magic power and wants Natsu's "flames", who's Zeref's brother. It makes way too much sense. In the end everything always comes back to Zeref, I like that so many people are connected to him. Meanwhile Acnologia's legacy proved he failed in the end bigly. Parallel anaylsis.

Last edited:

King Moe

Banned
Reaction score
Country
United States

Irene said the white and black angel clashed, and because the white one won snow began to fall over Zonia. Jellal mentions she someone who can be considered as dangerous as Zeref, Lucy described her as "opposite to Zeref" when the water god said she's known as the White Wizard, a witch able to steal magic power and wants Natsu's "flames", who's Zeref's brother. It makes way too much sense. In the end everything always comes back to Zeref, I like that so many people are connected to him. Meanwhile Acnologia's legacy proved he failed in the end bigly. Parallel anaylsis.
Not really. Acnologia's legacy isn't tarnished in the slightest especially you need up take in account he is hunting the original Dragons than Dragon Slayers. Who knows how many were alive until up to now. After he was done killing all original ones, he aim for Dragon Slayers next, but before he could kill them all, he was defeated. His action and legacy are intact as you have to keep in mind they are new continent, not Ishgar so its possible for other Dragon Slayers to live on and Generations to boot. Plus for all we know they could hide themselves in ways to prevent his detection like Irene. The story still ongoing so we can't said it is bad or make him look bad when their are reasons for it.

Plus Mashima said he will give out a backstory in the anime so could be a chance to explain there.

Though I do agree with you about Zeref's and Touka's case for sure.

immblueversion

Reaction score
Country
United States
Plus Mashima said he will give out a backstory in the anime so could be a chance to explain there.
He never said that. He simply said he had a bigger backstory for him in mind and wished he could've explored it more, with no guarantee that we'd get more than what Dragon Cry gave us.

King Moe

Banned
Reaction score
Country
United States
He never said that. He simply said he had a bigger backstory for him in mind and wished he could've explored it more, with no guarantee that we'd get more than what Dragon Cry gave us.
It's heavily hinted. He said in interview with more time, he would established Acnologia more. This could be his chance with the anime and he even hinted on Twitter about it, so it's possible on being canon with the anime.

Gut's is the man

Reaction score
Country
United States
It's heavily hinted. He said in interview with more time, he would established Acnologia more. This could be his chance with the anime and he even hinted on Twitter about it, so it's possible on being canon with the anime.
What exactly did the article and tweet say?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
She has white hair!!!
From the volumes thread:
And yet her eye brows are black.

King Moe

Banned
Reaction score
Country
United States
What exactly did the article and tweet say?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

And yet her eye brows are black.
I have to find the tweet as its said in Japanese. Though I think it was posted on this forum already.

The interview can be something you can google on it. You probably get link to translated page for it.

Cat Sidhe26

Reaction score
Country
United States

Last edited:

Cat Sidhe26

Reaction score
Country
United States

Irene's subordinates look like the Black Angel and the White Angel though I'm not sure how Irene's subordinates could look like Zeref and Toka.

Last edited: