Theory - Touka Theory | Page 3 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Theory Touka Theory

Ayure

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
I have a theory after last chapter.
Let's assume that WW is the white angel of the story which was told by Irene. After beating her nemesis she may become obsessed or twisted with white&black idea, she thinks that great magic power is leading to birth such entities as zeref, acnologia,so everything black is bad, all magic need to be dyed white. She formed Liberius and she was not just a founder, but a goddess to her followers.
Second we know nothing about Liberius churches on ishgar or alakitasia, but saw one on giltenia. I guess Liberius was founded and operated in giltenia and we know who is the greatest source of magic power on this continent. Of course it's five God dragons, so my guess they were a primary target for WW. Liberius and WW hunt them, but the God dragons used they combined power to seal WW behind the mural which is where elefseria now, i dont know maybe she was immortal or too powerful to be killed so they just sealed her body.
At the first pages of 100 quest we saw a burned village, if you looked at crucified people on stakes most of them in white clothes and the building in middle looks like a church. My guess this was the Liberius headquarters and elefseria is the sole survivor of massacre lead by God dragons.
His words at this scene resembles a white doctrine a lot, so he understands that to free WW he needs to gather powerful mages from other continents to kill God dragons and this is the birth of 100 years quest.
She still can use her power to get a non human proxy host which is she inhabited now, but her real body is behind a mural. So when all five is defeated it will be a final battle between fairy tail and their friends vs WW, elefseria and new Liberius.

Doughboy

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
United States
Given this new info 1) I'm convinced WW needs a host to live/move 2) Touka might (could be a trap) be saved but WW could transfer to someone else depending on whatever the conditions that allows WW to overtake someone 3) one of the dragon gods could potentially aid Team Natsu in defeating WW, Mercphobia is powerless so I'm thinking Ignia 4) WW might overtake a powerful figure, doesn't need to be human since WW pretty much gave Touka access to a human form

Static

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
India
I have a theory after last chapter.
Let's assume that WW is the white angel of the story which was told by Irene. After beating her nemesis she may become obsessed or twisted with white&black idea, she thinks that great magic power is leading to birth such entities as zeref, acnologia,so everything black is bad, all magic need to be dyed white. She formed Liberius and she was not just a founder, but a goddess to her followers.
Second we know nothing about Liberius churches on ishgar or alakitasia, but saw one on giltenia. I guess Liberius was founded and operated in giltenia and we know who is the greatest source of magic power on this continent. Of course it's five God dragons, so my guess they were a primary target for WW. Liberius and WW hunt them, but the God dragons used they combined power to seal WW behind the mural which is where elefseria now, i dont know maybe she was immortal or too powerful to be killed so they just sealed her body.
At the first pages of 100 quest we saw a burned village, if you looked at crucified people on stakes most of them in white clothes and the building in middle looks like a church. My guess this was the Liberius headquarters and elefseria is the sole survivor of massacre lead by God dragons.
His words at this scene resembles a white doctrine a lot, so he understands that to free WW he needs to gather powerful mages from other continents to kill God dragons and this is the birth of 100 years quest.
She still can use her power to get a non human proxy host which is she inhabited now, but her real body is behind a mural. So when all five is defeated it will be a final battle between fairy tail and their friends vs WW, elefseria and new Liberius.
A problem with this theory is that Mercphobia has said before that the GDs have never met all together and they don't know a lot of each other.

Ayure

Reaction score
Country
A problem with this theory is that Mercphobia has said before that the GDs have never met all together and they don't know a lot of each other.
Didn't he said that they didn't see each other for a long time and he had only brief information about they location? I think at beginning all DG were together, then they divide giltenia territory between them and go they separated ways.

Given this new info 1) I'm convinced WW needs a host to live/move 2) Touka might (could be a trap) be saved but WW could transfer to someone else depending on whatever the conditions that allows WW to overtake someone 3) one of the dragon gods could potentially aid Team Natsu in defeating WW, Mercphobia is powerless so I'm thinking Ignia 4) WW might overtake a powerful figure, doesn't need to be human since WW pretty much gave Touka access to a human form
There is some limit to WW obtaining host, i think she can't take a powerful beings like humans otherwise she just take Laxus body or mercfovia, the reason why she stuck with Exceed body is important it's not a coincidence.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

And one more thing it feels like WW doesn't have a magic at all, look how everyone was terrified before ingnia and mercfovia magic, but WW is different, when she break the cuffs in FT Guildhall everyone was so calm, when she attack jellal he didn't sensed any danger too, and even when she meet team Natsu, they think that she is a normal girl. She can't use all of her magic and power now for some reason, maybe because her body sealed, and she just syphoned others magic and use it as her own. This also explains why she need others to destroy Aldron orbs.

Unforgettable

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Abu Dhabi
I think the WW will possess someone with white hair like Mirajane. Or Lissana. im just guessing though.
Interesting spec :hmmit wont be Lisanna she is in cana's card. Carla is a White cat & her human form has White hair

Last edited:

MangerDan

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Didn't he said that they didn't see each other for a long time and he had only brief information about they location? I think at beginning all DG were together, then they divide giltenia territory between them and go they separated ways.

There is some limit to WW obtaining host, i think she can't take a powerful beings like humans otherwise she just take Laxus body or mercfovia, the reason why she stuck with Exceed body is important it's not a coincidence.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

And one more thing it feels like WW doesn't have a magic at all, look how everyone was terrified before ingnia and mercfovia magic, but WW is different, when she break the cuffs in FT Guildhall everyone was so calm, when she attack jellal he didn't sensed any danger too, and even when she meet team Natsu, they think that she is a normal girl. She can't use all of her magic and power now for some reason, maybe because her body sealed, and she just syphoned others magic and use it as her own. This also explains why she need others to destroy Aldron orbs.
No he said all five have never actually met all at once.

aymen24

Reaction score
Country
Algeria
He also said that he knew nothing about viernes because he had not met him before

And his talk of aldron also indicates that he did not meet him either

They did not meet all together and did not know much about each other.

Keran

Reaction score
Country
Russian Federation
What if Toka becomes Gray's Exceed since Gray said he wanted an cat like Frosch.
This theory is old and obvious. From the time when Gray said about his wish to have a cat like Frosh. And later we see Touka with a cat tale:catshrug

Ayure

Reaction score
Country
He also said that he knew nothing about viernes because he had not met him before

And his talk of aldron also indicates that he did not meet him either

They did not meet all together and did not know much about each other.
Yes, you are right, but anyway someone created this mural/seal with all dragons and they powers depicted. So this someone is meet all of them and use they powers.

Doughboy

Reaction score
Country
United States
I'm interested how the white wizard takes over someone, like the conditions. WW can't infuse her magic to destroy simple guard orbs meaning there's conditions and limitations to their power. They can give someone a human form (Touka) and white wash people and control their magic (Mercphobia/FT) but even someone as ordinary as Touka has went long periods of fighting back control of her body

i'm predicting some time thru the end of the sequel WW will whitewash a dragon god, I still have WW + dragon god as endgame fight

Cat Sidhe26

Reaction score
Country
United States
There's theory I saw about the White Witch being Selene the Moon Dragon God.

MangerDan

Reaction score
Country
United States
Isn’t that like the White Witch was the Water Dragon god one.

Kurumi Tokisaki

Reaction score
Country
Sri Lanka
I doubt it. If she was Selene, she wouldn't need FT to destroy the crystals to white out Aldoron. Her magic should easily affect him whether he was full-powered or nor since DG are all at the same level according to Elfseria.

Doughboy

Reaction score
Country
United States
Bro I thought of it lowkey, unless his magic truly dissipated with Ignia-empowered Natsu burning him is it possible whenever WW dies/fades in endgame he'll have his magic returned to him? Like he could be in the similar state as Juvia, where they're half-controlled with the ability to use no magic. WW took 50% with Natsu burning the other half so it could be related, I wouldn't be surprised

Next chapter we could get WW/Touka backstory

Ramen

Reaction score
Country
Canada

Veni Vidi Vici

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Italy
It's possible since Touka or the former WW said Selene stole her power and there's nothn left.

MangerDan

Reaction score
Country
United States
It's possible since Touka or the former WW said Selene stole her power and there's nothn left.
No that just seems like one of Selene’s abilities being the moon god dragon and all that.

The weird thing about this is why didn’t Selene do everything herself instead she tricked the White mage, and the dragon eaters possibly into waking Aldoron up, so that her goal of turning the world ugly to get the moon to look more beautiful could come true.