Theory - Touka Theory | Page 2 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Theory Touka Theory

Dsync1101

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Australia
Anybody think she might be Obra like me :eyeroll

Cat Sidhe26

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
United States
Maybe Touka is the Angel Saint or a fallen angel.

Anybody think she might be Obra like me :eyeroll
Obra said that he meet Fairy Tail again though that’s if he wasn’t one of Zeref’s demons.

Dsync1101

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Australia
Maybe Touka is the Angel Saint or a fallen angel.

Obra said that he meet Fairy Tail again though that’s if he wasn’t one of Zeref’s demons.
I don't think he is one of his demons though he weirdly disappeared after saying that. I just found some similar traits to Touka like zeroing out MP and a tail...? She finds Natsu maybe because she needes power source to live as now Zeref died.

Beside, Zeref could turn white in the end. Therefore, Touka could be the black one base on the story of Eileen :^_^

Kurumi Tokisaki

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Sri Lanka
Beside, Zeref could turn white in the end. Therefore, Touka could be the black one base on the story of Eileen
White Witch is not interested in Natsu. Only Touka. She literally asks her pets aka (specially (Laxus and Jellal) + Team) to kill Natsu and the rest of his team. Seriously we don't need three people whose obsessed with Natsu. Just Touka and Ignia is enough to me. Ignia(Don't care if he is son of igneel) should die miserably as possible.

King Moe

Banned
Reaction score
Country
United States
White Witch is not interested in Natsu. Only Touka. She literally asks her pets aka (specially (Laxus and Jellal) + Team) to kill Natsu and the rest of his team. Seriously we don't need three people whose obsessed with Natsu. Just Touka and Ignia is enough to me. Ignia(Don't care if he is son of igneel) should die miserably as possible.
Well he is MC, so like other Shounen, more interests are him than anyone else. Don't see much issues by it and Ignia isn't that bad. Have to wait more on his character before brushing him off.

King Moe

Banned
Reaction score
Country
United States
No he is such a good guy. Even merc said that.

Talking about writing so far in the story, not the actual character. Of course he is bad.

Ratrace

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
I wander if are shown how Touka beat the guild

MangerDan

Reaction score
Country
United States
I wander if are shown how Touka beat the guild
She probably just used her magic on them seems like anyone hit by it becomes powerless and unable to do much.

I’m hoping we’ll see some Liberius members soon. Seems weird we’ve only seen the leader.

Last edited:

Kurumi Tokisaki

Reaction score
Country
Sri Lanka
Liberius members
Maybe they will go after Alvarez. Although Alvarez lost war. They are can still be worthy assets for WW specially dimaria. WW can take her out of retirement.

MangerDan

Reaction score
Country
United States
Maybe they will go after Alvarez. Although Alvarez lost war. They are can still be worthy assets for WW specially dimaria. WW can take her out of retirement.
Perhaps they do seem to travel around, but then there will be too many enemies to deal with.

Ratrace

Reaction score
Country
United States
She probably just used her magic on them seems like anyone hit by it becomes powerless and unable to do much.

I’m hoping we’ll see some Liberius members soon. Seems weird we’ve only seen the leader.
I was just wandering because if we see how her magic work we’ll figure out ways she could be beaten. Which is why I think some villain victories were off panel

MangerDan

Reaction score
Country
United States
I was just wandering because if we see how her magic work we’ll figure out ways she could be beaten. Which is why I think some villain victories were off panel
But we’ve already seen her magic and we know Wendy can cancel it with her enchantments.

Ratrace

Reaction score
Country
United States
But we’ve already seen her magic and we know Wendy can cancel it with her enchantments.
What I want to know is how can someone fight against it

Kurumi Tokisaki

Reaction score
Country
Sri Lanka
What I want to know is how can someone fight against it
Out of characters we have seen so far i think August and Acno can counter it.
Zeref
might be given he is her counter part. Both are in same level.
Irene since she an Enchanter like Wendy.

MangerDan

Reaction score
Country
United States
Zeref
Irene since she an Enchanmenter like Wendy.
Thing is if August and Irene are caught off guard they might not be able to do anything. Wendy might’ve only been able to counter it because she wasn’t in the spell
Acnologia would just plain be immune to it.

Ratrace

Reaction score
Country
United States
Zeref
Irene since she an Enchanmenter like Wendy.
All four of those characters are dead.

Kurumi Tokisaki

Reaction score
Country
Sri Lanka
All four of those characters are dead.
Oh you mean from characters that is alive. Then nobody other than DG. Think Merc purposely let her steal magic. Otherwise she wouldn't try use him against the other DG.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Maybe Natsu with Ignia's power.

Ratrace

Reaction score
Country
United States
Oh you mean from characters that is alive. Then nobody other than DG. Think Merc purposely let her steal magic. Otherwise she wouldn't try use him against the other DG.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Maybe Natsu with Ignia's power.
I guest the best bet is Wendy because she at least can cancel the magic

yutu

Reaction score
Country
France
And if touka and the white witch that Carmelia met were two different people. Touka is just a henchman (or victim manipulating) of the white witch who has to take care of FIORE area and another henchman controlled by the white witch takes care of the one Elimina and maybe someone else takes care of other areas.
The magic of the dragon god of water has disappeared because seeing the dragon lose the henchman decides to set his magic to zero (WW can set the magic to zero)= sealed. Natsu and co will defeat touka and free her of the WW, but they will learn that touka is not the witch and that she has other henchwomen (control or not) in the world. Since the magic of control of FT is due to the intermediary of touka, the members recover their magic.
Natsu and co continue their quest, but fairy tail decides to create teams to go in search of the white witch's other henchwomen.

Then comes my crazy idea that all the mangakas who took care of a fairy tail spin off take care of a 100 year quest spin off.
A spin off on the team laxus (laxus, everg, bixlow, freeed) going to alvares in search of WW henchman.
A spin off on the mira team (elfman, mira, lisanna, cana) going north of ishgar in search of WW henchman.
A spin off on the gajeel team (gajeel, lily, levy, juvia) going to the center of ishgar in search of WW henchman.
A spin off on the team crime sorcerer (jellal, meldy, cobra, Macbeth) going to FIORE or the new continent in search of WW henchman.

In the end everyone joins forces to fight the real white witch.