Chapter - Tower of God Chapter 555 Spoilers & Discussion | Page 3 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Chapter Tower of God Chapter 555 Spoilers & Discussion

O_n_Sly

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
United States
Lol a month has passed Yama is well rested! Yas will help him achieve FTFT. Rovadon doesn’t stand a chance

Ignorant

Reaction score
Country
Dominican Republic
lol well rested? i still can see the hole in his chest!!
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Yas was scare of the other great tamer in this one look scarier not chsnce at all

sazon

Reaction score
Country
Brazil
And if yama can beat that guy LPB family is the joke of the jokes
Yama did something that not even Yas, who was above BH, could: he gave HK to one of Traumerei's sacred beasts and that was using only half a complete transformation and without adding Acrinak to the equation.

Honestly, in the current state, I only see Kirin and Rovadon as threats to Yama in LPB family

Not a month has passed yet, just a few days and we are being introduced to several timelines simultaneously, similar to the first chapter of this season.

AA's PoV is set over the period of time it took Baam to arrive on the mothership and Viole's PoV is set over the course of a week since he arrived on the ship.

Ignorant

Reaction score
Country
Dominican Republic
Bro there’s not way Yama can’t touch theses great tamers

traumerei initially has 23 beast
He Chose his favorite 7 that don’t mean they are the top 7 stronger out of the 23

the frost is clearly weak in fighting power
But is a tricky bastard for sure.

sazon

Reaction score
Country
Brazil
Bro there’s not way Yama can’t touch theses great tamers

traumerei initially has 23 beast
He Chose his favorite 7 that don’t mean they are the top 7 stronger out of the 23

the frost is clearly weak in fighting power
But is a tricky bastard for sure.
But this is your conjecture, I don't see the sense of a shinheuh directly controlled by a FH being weak, especially when we saw Yasratcha being massacred by one of them and knowing that this one is stronger than the BH.

Understand, it doesn't mean that Yama is already at the level of the regents, but it is very likely that only the regents can be a danger to him.

fredopao

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Portugal
Saw him, yes, but Gustang had not the time of day for anyone who wasn't a fellow Irregular back there.

The fact that he's lowering himself to personally talking to the likes of Koon really dampens my estimation of him. The whole theater act with the Lo Po Bia Rankers likewise. That's the kind of shit that a proper don leaves to underlings.

And so now Gustang is going to send him a yandere. Just what he needed.
what a silly bro, just because you're the strongest man in the world, you don't have to act like a dog in front of Gustang. Of course, Guatang has been following Baam's comrades, he certainly sees Koon as someone important to Baam's fate and influence. people should discuss serious stuff and not this kind of pathetic stuff.

Ignorant

Reaction score
Country
Dominican Republic
Cause the true beast that Traumerei has are in his shiwonryu power they are more than 7
But this is your conjecture, I don't see the sense of a shinheuh directly controlled by a FH being weak, especially when we saw Yasratcha being massacred by one of them and knowing that this one is stronger than the BH.

Understand, it doesn't mean that Yama is already at the level of the regents, but it is very likely that only the regents can be a danger to him.
yama not there for sure but when i say weak im saying not at the level of Yama or Yas or Kallavan
Specifically the frog

I put the regent amd belleri at the samen level being the second in command
You can’t be at the level of Yas to be there
There’s not way.

fredopao

Reaction score
Country
Portugal
Cause the true beast that Traumerei has are in his shiwonryu power they are more than 7

yama not there for sure but when i say weak im saying not at the level of Yama or Yas or Kallavan
Specifically the frog

I put the regent amd belleri at the samen level being the second in command
You can’t be at the level of Yas to be there
There’s not way.
you are all mistaken, you think that Traumerei is strong because he can control these monsters. He only used it against yama and the rest because he doesn't even bother to get his hands dirty. If he wants to open his hand and they die without even knowing what happened. Just like we saw Gustang using the cigarette to fight Rankers. Householders know they are watching children playing in the park and try not to interfere. they are gods in the tower.

Ignorant

Reaction score
Country
Dominican Republic
you are all mistaken, you think that Traumerei is strong because he can control these monsters. He only used it against yama and the rest because he doesn't even bother to get his hands dirty. If he wants to open his hand and they die without even knowing what happened. Just like we saw Gustang using the cigarette to fight Rankers. Householders know they are watching children playing in the park and try not to interfere. they are gods in the tower.
Lol you had read 500+ chapter and still don’t get it right uh? There’s different position in combat

Traumerei don’t fight using punches and kicking
He’s lazy so he always need somebody doing the job for him.. he obviously has much more that we have seen already that’s for sure but

I doubt hard
That:

Traumerei
Blossom
PBG
Yeon Hanna
Tu perie tperi
Ari han
Arie hon

can fight at the level of the rest of them using physical techniques, they fight in their position..
Yes, they can fight every position due to their level of shinsu control but not at the level of others strong guys that can fight with their fist like zahard, urek, bloodmadder, edhan kuhn, Ha Yurin etc

pd: Traumerei is so lazy that he agree to Fight PBG for zahard and still want Baam to do it for him LOL and he said: Zahard you know my ways, when He was telling him about recruiting baam to replace him as the head of the LPB family.

kendryck was the cheap version of traumerei.

Lo Po Bia

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Portugal
I'm honestly curious to see what happens on Yama's side, if Lobadon is indeed a regent I don't see any chances for Yama, he and Evankhell, Kallavan, Yas, Jinsung should be BH level at this point and we know that a regent is far superior , as for what I saw there in a comment Bellerin would not be regent level if we talk about power, if I remember correctly he is only a ranker, not all families work 100% the same, Gustang can do this to give him experience since he supposedly he's the favorite son or the heir, I don't know, he must be talented in the same way that Holan is in the LPB.

sazon

Reaction score
Country
Brazil
I'm honestly curious to see what happens on Yama's side, if Lobadon is indeed a regent I don't see any chances for Yama, he and Evankhell, Kallavan, Yas, Jinsung should be BH level at this point and we know that a regent is far superior , as for what I saw there in a comment Bellerin would not be regent level if we talk about power, if I remember correctly he is only a ranker, not all families work 100% the same, Gustang can do this to give him experience since he supposedly he's the favorite son or the heir, I don't know, he must be talented in the same way that Holan is in the LPB.
CC is superior to a BH, Pudidy's own speech says this when telling Hollam to be careful with HJ because he faces a CC of equals

Lo Po Bia

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Portugal
CC is superior to a BH, Pudidy's own speech says this when telling Hollam to be careful with HJ because he faces a CC of equals
Maybe, Kallavan is in fact another level but if we think about Lyborick for example he could beat Perseus or Pudidy I don't know, there isn't a fight between them, I just remember when they get to Perseus saying "what a mess, I trusted him to this mission" I don't know it doesn't seem like a sentence that someone weaker would say but as I say I can't base myself on something as banal as a sentence, Pudidy is someone experienced you can see it, but in my opinion Jinsung managed to hold Pudidy and Holan mainly from his experience, Pudidy didn't use that eagle owl or anything like that, but he's not the type of cocky warrior, maybe it could have made a difference in that battle itself, it's the same thing as an Arie not taking his best sword, a TP don't carry your best lighthouse

Big-Bird

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
French Guiana
Maybe, Kallavan is in fact another level but if we think about Lyborick for example he could beat Perseus or Pudidy I don't know, there isn't a fight between them, I just remember when they get to Perseus saying "what a mess, I trusted him to this mission" I don't know it doesn't seem like a sentence that someone weaker would say but as I say I can't base myself on something as banal as a sentence, Pudidy is someone experienced you can see it, but in my opinion Jinsung managed to hold Pudidy and Holan mainly from his experience, Pudidy didn't use that eagle owl or anything like that, but he's not the type of cocky warrior, maybe it could have made a difference in that battle itself, it's the same thing as an Arie not taking his best sword, a TP don't carry your best lighthouse
CC=Top BH =Floor ruler (average)
CC would beat a BH like Dokoko or Yorari, but against a top BH the winner will depend on the affinity of each one as they are all at a relative level

Olly

Banned
Reaction score
Country
Rwanda
CC=Top BH =Floor ruler (average)
CC would beat a BH like Dokoko or Yorari, but against a top BH the winner will depend on the affinity of each one as they are all at a relative level
it depends on who the branch leader is and in which family he comes from, all families aren’t equal in strength especially those who are not FH themselves.

Its been stated multiple times that the arie, the khun and the ha family are at the top chain of power when it comes to fighting capabilities.
i do think that the people from the khun and the arie family who are BH are stronger than CC.

Brian Taboada

Reaction score
Country
United States
Does anyone have an idea what Gustang is saying to Kuhn? Seems like he is trying to get Kuhn to put in a good word to Baam for a new character.

Big-Bird

Reaction score
Country
French Guiana
Does anyone have an idea what Gustang is saying to Kuhn? Seems like he is trying to get Kuhn to put in a good word to Baam for a new character.
Globally, he talks about the story of the forbidden book, and asks AA if he believes it, answers no that it's a load of crap, Gustang says this:
그런데 그 책의 내용 중 일부가 사실이라면 어떻겠나?

만약 그 책이 사실에 가깝고 지금 기록되어 있는 역사가 거짓이라면

지금까지 포 비더 가문이 기록한 것들이 거짓이고 사실 숨겨진 다른 과거가 있었던 거라면

그리고 그것을 내가 이제 와서 되돌리고 싶어 한다면

그러기 위해서 그 비선별인원이 꼭 필요하다면 어떤가?
-
aproximate translation, but still quite clear
-
But what if some of that book is true?

What if the book is close to the truth, and the history as it's currently written is a lie?

What if what the Poe Bidau have written so far is a lie, and there's actually another past that's been hidden?

And if I wanted to undo that now.

And what if I really needed that irregular to do that?
he says that too
하지만 로 포 비아와의 전쟁이 마무리될 즘엔
왜 그 소년이 필요했는지 알게 되겠지. 너도 '나도'
-
Approximate trad
-
But once the war with Lo Po Bia is over,
you will know why the boy was needed. You and me
And he sends AA and Tiara to infiltrate the LPB mother ship to get Baam back, in short Gustang wants to know the truth and he needs Baam for that

(When I say aproximate translation I mean that there may be some nuances that I missed, but I think in the grand scheme of things it's fine, I'll let the Discord guys do the translations, I'll never touch the translation again )

King Dryst

Reaction score
Country
Cobra
And he sends AA and Tiara to infiltrate the LPB mother ship to get Baam back, in short Gustang wants to know the truth and he needs Baam for that
Somehow I think sending AA is going to backfire on him in this regard. Koon isn't going to forget how he was used in that whole forbidden book fiasco, and is likely to fuck over Gustang's plans for no other reason than to spite Rachel.

O_n_Sly

Reaction score
Country
United States
Let me make it simple for all of you - All CC level characters are currently undefeated vs everyone except against irregulars LOL!’!!!

Only 2 names come to mind KALLAVAN and YAS

Demonspeed

Master Escapee Kotarou
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
Lol you had read 500+ chapter and still don’t get it right uh? There’s different position in combat

Traumerei don’t fight using punches and kicking
He’s lazy so he always need somebody doing the job for him.. he obviously has much more that we have seen already that’s for sure but

I doubt hard
That:

Traumerei
Blossom
PBG
Yeon Hanna
Tu perie tperi
Ari han
Arie hon

can fight at the level of the rest of them using physical techniques, they fight in their position..
Yes, they can fight every position due to their level of shinsu control but not at the level of others strong guys that can fight with their fist like zahard, urek, bloodmadder, edhan kuhn, Ha Yurin etc

pd: Traumerei is so lazy that he agree to Fight PBG for zahard and still want Baam to do it for him LOL and he said: Zahard you know my ways, when He was telling him about recruiting baam to replace him as the head of the LPB family.

kendryck was the cheap version of traumerei.
Traumerei being an Anima doesn't mean his physical abilities are bad. He is still from the 10 Families. Laziness doesn't affect abilities. Being the greatest Anima is simply his talent. Of course all of the Family Heads have areas they are better at.

Last edited:

sazon

Reaction score
Country
Brazil
Somehow I think sending AA is going to backfire on him in this regard. Koon isn't going to forget how he was used in that whole forbidden book fiasco, and is likely to fuck over Gustang's plans for no other reason than to spite Rachel.
I think his grudge against Rachel would be a bonus, if he fucks it up it's probably so Baam won't be used by the others again.

BTW Tiara will be a thorn in their side preventing this, even more so if akryung is involved.