Chapter - Tower of God Chapter 555 Spoilers & Discussion | Page 4 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Chapter Tower of God Chapter 555 Spoilers & Discussion

King Dryst

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Cobra
BTW Tiara will be a thorn in their side preventing this, even more so if akryung is involved.
I don't think either of them can threaten Baam at this point, and they definitely can't threaten Traumerei who will be watching Baam like a hawk.

Baam is not going anywhere with them unless he chooses to.

sazon

Reaction score
Country
Brazil
I don't think either of them can threaten Baam at this point, and they definitely can't threaten Traumerei who will be watching Baam like a hawk.

Baam is not going anywhere with them unless he chooses to.
Oh, I mean AA in this case.

King Dryst

Reaction score
Country
Cobra
Oh, I mean AA in this case.
He's not stupid though. He'd wait to pull any double cross until after they've met Baam, and then the latter can deliver whatever beatings are required.

Brian Taboada

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
... And he sends AA and Tiara to infiltrate the LPB mother ship to get Baam back, in short Gustang wants to know the truth and he needs Baam for that
It seems incredible that Gustang does not already know the truth. I am not suggesting Gustang is omnipotent, but I really doubt there is little in the tower that Gustang does not already know. I think he may have been covering it up for Zahard and no longer wishes to do so. I suspect all the Family heads have been participating in this lie. Traumerei on the other hand, I think is pretty dumb. Dumb enough to erase memories.

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
Oh wow, it's back. Gonna comment up to what I have read so far:

Seriously disappointed about pudily and perseus. We never got to see either go all out. I suppose we saw a bit of pudily but even then he didn't have his stronger owl for come reason and perseus never did much of anything. I think this would be a big blow to the LPB family. Though there's also the implication they still have two officers who are far more powerful than either pudily or perseus.

The bit with aguero and rachel... not really what I expected. It seems like such a cheap ploy for all the buildup it had.

The speech gustang gave felt just a tad off to me. The bit with the truth thing is clearly consistent and reminiscent of his words much earlier in the story but the war against LPB just didn't ring right. In practice this is a war against the empire, not just the LPB and you'd think this would be obvious enough to everyone that gustang would simply acknowledge it.

Prince of zahard... icarus? I suppose this would confirm the existence of even more princes of zahard.

It tracks that LPB ren wouldn't be able to do anything against bam. though I didn't like how the red thrysa and leviathan were shown. Or was it the blue thrysa? The fangs definitely looked like the leviathan. I suppose the implication here is that the red thrysa is growing.

The bit that traumerei forgot... Weird? It almost seems like he wants to remember. I wonder if in reality the leviathan is a part of actual power traimerei discarded. I wonder how gustang would react to bam having the leviathan considering the "truth" it would seemingly hold. Seems like something gustang would be willing to exploit.

And... yuri has the black march? I could buy bam removing it but when would it have been given back? Yuri was arrested at the name hunt station.

Senoirmeow

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Baam is known to copy abilities it’s not too far fetched to say that he simply copied BM by absorption. There’s not reason he couldn’t bring it out again.
It’s a physical object yeah, but he do the same to living things like Leviathan.
Much stranger things have happened in ToG. - a talking mirror for instance - anything is possible.

ivaannom

Reaction score
Country
Spain
There are 7 panels missing between Yuri's "I can't" and Gustang's "Khun's son". Based on MTL the missing text is Yuri saying "I can't stand this" and "I'm going!". And Khun having a monologue of the 10 great families going to war and that it doesn't matter if it happens or not what matters is that he is in the middle of this and then Gustang arriving telling him long time no see

Demonspeed

Master Escapee Kotarou
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
You can't be chosen as a Princess if you aren't a bit crazy... :sweatdrop

I would love to see Tiara fight. We haven't seen much of what Po Bidaus can do in general.

I always find it interesting how Gustang can be so arrogant and sometimes so civil even with people he considers "worms". He pays his debts too.

If A.A helps him he is probably going to get nice items or intel for his own goals.

The most logical conclusion regarding Black March is that Baam gave it to Evan. We didn't see him use it in S3 AFAIR so there are no issues.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Baam is known to copy abilities it’s not too far fetched to say that he simply copied BM by absorption. There’s not reason he couldn’t bring it out again.
It’s a physical object yeah, but he do the same to living things like Leviathan.
Much stranger things have happened in ToG. - a talking mirror for instance - anything is possible.
He can replicate abilities of the things he has absorbed but it's not like he can create duplicates or anything.

Leviathan is inside him, he didn't create a copy.

Demonspeed

Master Escapee Kotarou
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
Garam and Anak Sr weren’t crazy
We haven't seen much from either but Anak Sr. is the example of a Princess who broke the rules and married.

DeadCosmos

Reaction score
Country
United States
anyone know what gustang is talking about?

O_n_Sly

Reaction score
Country
United States
How he and FHs white washed history and now he wants to rewrite it with the facts! He said something similar at the end of the Last Station!

King Dryst

Reaction score
Country
Cobra
Gustang's implication of going personally with the infiltration group seems like something that might have been a bit of a mistranslation. Otherwise, why bring Tiara? Koon still makes sense as someone who can more easily persuade Baam. But the girl could have nothing to offer that Gustang couldn't provide himself trillions of times over in terms of force.

Plus, it seems sketchy to think that a being as great as a Family Head could or would skulk about in such a manner.

O_n_Sly

Reaction score
Country
United States
Gustang's implication of going personally with the infiltration group seems like something that might have been a bit of a mistranslation. Otherwise, why bring Tiara? Koon still makes sense as someone who can more easily persuade Baam. But the girl could have nothing to offer that Gustang couldn't provide himself trillions of times over in terms of force.

Plus, it seems sketchy to think that a being as great as a Family Head could or would skulk about in such a manner.
How is the infiltration team supposed be successful with Traum overseeing everything lol!? Gustang needs to be there to occupy Traum. Also didn’t he already show up to the mothership demanding an audience with Traum???
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Tiara implied that it will be a bloody mess! I highly doubt she’ll be able to run amok on the mothership without someone to take away Traum’s attention.

Demonspeed

Master Escapee Kotarou
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France

As Sly said, Gustang could be there to counter Traumerei.

Also it depends on how they are going to infiltrate in the first place. Will Tiara go there as a candidate? Maybe A.A. will crossdress etc.

Gustang has been very active and it's even been mentioned that he shows his face the most so it wouldn't be too surprising.

Jubei_Kibagami

Reaction score
Country
United States
How he and FHs white washed history and now he wants to rewrite it with the facts! He said something similar at the end of the Last Station!

It's weird, but I think Gustang is certainly going. He says:

"join me in the operation"
"if you join us in this"
"I'll introduce you to someone from my family who will go with us"

So, he's pretty clearly indicating he's planning to go personally (Dryst, I'm sure you were talking about the early trans).

That said, why does he say "me" in a way that is odd enough to make AA wonder wtf he means?

Gus: "you'll find out, and 'me too' " #metoo

AA: 'me' too?

Is Gustang talking about going in a costume? He puts on those glasses with a fake nose and mustache? Is he sending a clone? Shrinking himself down?

What is clear is that he's not waltzing in like the regular don he is, but is up to something.

I think maybe he'll pop out of the book when Rei opens it or something.

Azure🐬

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
India
It's weird, but I think Gustang is certainly going. He says:

"join me in the operation"
"if you join us in this"
"I'll introduce you to someone from my family who will go with us"

So, he's pretty clearly indicating he's planning to go personally (Dryst, I'm sure you were talking about the early trans).

That said, why does he say "me" in a way that is odd enough to make AA wonder wtf he means?

Gus: "you'll find out, and 'me too' " #metoo

AA: 'me' too?

Is Gustang talking about going in a costume? He puts on those glasses with a fake nose and mustache? Is he sending a clone? Shrinking himself down?

What is clear is that he's not waltzing in like the regular don he is, but is up to something.

I think maybe he'll pop out of the book when Rei opens it or something.
Okay, what I am going to say maybe a little far-fetched but could it be that the Gustang talking to Aguero isn't the true one?
The way Gustang calls A.A as the "Son of Khun", he is almost giving the same importance to him like he did to Baam, calling him the " Son of V".

Knowing Gustang, I kind of didn't expect him to address Khun as anything more than a greater breed of an "insect". So, the entire conversation was a little bit weird to me. Sort of like a college professor is having a heart-to-heart conversation with his student. Lol.

Jubei_Kibagami

Reaction score
Country
United States
Okay, what I am going to say maybe a little far-fetched but could it be that the Gustang talking to Aguero isn't the true one?
The way Gustang calls A.A as the "Son of Khun", he is almost giving the same importance to him like he did to Baam, calling him the " Son of V".

Knowing Gustang, I kind of didn't expect him to address Khun as anything more than a greater breed of an "insect". So, the entire conversation was a little bit weird to me. Sort of like a college professor is having a heart-to-heart conversation with his student. Lol.
Not too crazy as I was thinking along the same lines. As I mentioned, is there perhaps a clone involved?

If he just hadn't done some FH-level shit, I'd say maybe he had a stand-in.\

I'm reminded of when Royd Lloyd attacked Soul Society as 'Yhwach' and it was all but believable.

Also, what's this deal with Gustang's "heart" being elsewhere, seemingly on 44F? Many think that's where Enne is kept, but what if his actual heart or some shit is on that floor? He ripped it out of his chest after Blossom broke it? Cliche I know, but what if some element of himself is in another location - one he thinks is safe? I'm also reminded of Karaka being able to regenerate so long as his 'heart' is intact elsewhere...

As for the convo with AA... yeah, I feel you there too. "So, what do you think?" about 400 times? Hardly how a god-man talks to bugs, even Baam's bugs. It came across as salesman-y or desperate. Very odd.

sazon

Reaction score
Country
Brazil

He seems to recognize some people as something more than insects. At least he treats his family members with less contempt.

I don't think anyone would have the courage to transform into Gustang inside the PB mothership and he would have no reason to play like that having already caught AA in a trap.