Chapter - Tower of God Chapter 555 Spoilers & Discussion | Page 5 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Chapter Tower of God Chapter 555 Spoilers & Discussion

Demonspeed

Runaway Kotarou
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
I don't find Gustang's behavior strange. He was like this before too.

I don't believe that he sees A.A. something more than an insect. He simply has a business-like approach and knows what he can bring to the table. Plus it's not like A.A. has done something to anger him.

He asks people certain things and when they manage to satisfy him he is willing to reward them. That's how Rachel got three wishes, how Baam got her healed etc.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Random thought: A.A. has been complimented for his looks several times in this arc. And there is Lyborick who is a Po Bidau-Koon hybrid.

Could it be that Po Bidaus like the Koon Family features or something? :XD

O_n_Sly

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
United States
I don't find Gustang's behavior strange. He was like this before too.

I don't believe that he sees A.A. something more than an insect. He simply has a business-like approach and knows what he can bring to the table. Plus it's not like A.A. has done something to anger him.

He asks people certain things and when they manage to satisfy him he is willing to reward them. That's how Rachel got three wishes, how Baam got her healed etc.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Random thought: A.A. has been complimented for his looks several times in this arc. And there is Lyborick who is a Po Bidau-Koon hybrid.

Could it be that Po Bidaus like the Koon Family features or something? :XD
Gustang was calculated and vague during the Workshop and FoD! Definitely out of character, overconfidence.