Chapter - Tower of God Chapter 562 Spoilers & Discussion | Page 23 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Chapter Tower of God Chapter 562 Spoilers & Discussion

Will Ren/Ring die for good in this arc?

• Yes.

Votes: 26 47.3%
  • No.

Votes: 29 52.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Vali x lucifer

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Italy
It actually looks similar XD
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Traumerei only needs a lot of pressure to kill someone, it doesn't even need to use anything. Who says he says the other HF , really are Gods in the tower .... I understand why they feel sorry for the other creatures.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

I think it will be important because when traumerei die, someone has to take care of his creatures.
The "PokeBall style" paralyze and capture shinheuhs is a trait most Leech shinheuhs have. It's not something Ren Leech was specialized in. In fact we see that it's power in that sense was quite mid, Baam had zero problem killing every shinheuh Ren gathered. I think it has zero chances of subduing Traumerei's shinheuhs.

Ignorant

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Dominican Republic
Even assuming Baam absorbs Leech and creates a female Baam version. Are we sure it would be that useful ? I don't see Traumerei for example using it nor it being effective against other top High Rankers (Leviathan wasn't tamed by Rei, Red thryssa stopped Urek from using shinsu, d.Zahard compared the ignited thorn to administrator powers) except for the lifeline, even tho Baam already has blue thryssa.

I mean sure, he could make bank selling Zahard nudes or something but yeah, i think Baam usually plays with much more powerful toys.
Baam can’t do that
Only reason Ren can do that is cause his body nature
He was a creation from its branch
Baam can’t copy that.

Vali x lucifer

Reaction score
Country
Italy
Baam can’t do that
Only reason Ren can do that is cause his body nature
He was a creation from its branch
Baam can’t copy that.
I mean, surely he can't copy it. Still, the question at hand was: pretending Baam gets it, is it even a power up in a fight against a White tier opponent for example.

Ignorant

Reaction score
Country
Dominican Republic
Is a technique only effective in WC
Or shinsu wave technique
There’s nothing he can do agains martial artist or swordsman's let alone light bearers
I don’t think baam going to need that useless technique.

im going to repeat mysefl
Ren could be a hard opp for YHS

King Dryst

Reaction score
Country
Cobra
Even assuming Baam absorbs Leech and creates a female Baam version. Are we sure it would be that useful ? I don't see Traumerei for example using it nor it being effective against other top High Rankers (Leviathan wasn't tamed by Rei, Red thryssa stopped Urek from using shinsu, d.Zahard compared the ignited thorn to administrator powers) except for the lifeline, even tho Baam already has blue thryssa.

I mean sure, he could make bank selling Zahard nudes or something but yeah, i think Baam usually plays with much more powerful toys.
You don't think a second version of himself could be somehow useful? She/it could, for example, keep up the pressure with shinsoo attacks while Baam is concentrating on CQC, or just serve as a second pair of eyes on the battlefield. Among other things.

It's basically a teammate that will never be a liability or get in his way.

Though to be honest, I don't care if Ring is even useful to him. I just want him to take her away from Ren as an act of cruel spite.

Vali x lucifer

Reaction score
Country
Italy
You don't think a second version of himself could be somehow useful? She/it could, for example, keep up the pressure with shinsoo attacks while Baam is concentrating on CQC, or just serve as a second pair of eyes on the battlefield. Among other things.

It's basically a teammate that will never be a liability or get in his way.
I am having a bit of trouble picturing the tag team in action because we never saw Ren do it properly. While Ren keeps Rin out they seem to be forced to be tied together so let's say White slashes through it what happens ? Is it strong enough to resist attacks that strong ? I am not sure. Then for example, once White pulled out his strongest sword Aria felt that he also became immune to her time perception hack, would someone like that even be touched by the Leech ? The thing that makes me doubtful is essentially that at the end of the day it's just a normal Ranker Shinheuh, so unless Ren "bottlenecks" it hard, i think it's potential might be a bit disappointing after the initial wow effect.

Demonspeed

Runaway Kotarou
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
Do you guys seriously want Ring to be absorbed by Baam... :stare

It's not even a Shinheuh or anything. It's Ren's female counterpart. They have the same personality, just a different body.

King Dryst

Reaction score
Country
Cobra

It's not even a Shinheuh or anything. It's Ren's female counterpart. They have the same personality, just a different body.
Yes, because losing her is the worst thing that could happen to Ren. He's a garbage fighter who is solely reliant on that gimmick to be a threat, and without it he's basically ruined and I'm all here for Baam subjecting him to that. He deserves nothing else.

I want to see Ren get cucked and left on the ground in a puddle of shame and regret.

Vali x lucifer

Reaction score
Country
Italy

I really don't care about what happens to both of them + the Leech, i was just interested in the mechanic and it's potential

King Dryst

Reaction score
Country
Cobra
I really don't care about what happens to both of them + the Leech, i was just interested in the mechanic and it's potential
I'm interested in this becoming Baam's new gimmick. He did this to White, and now if he does it to Ren it becomes the makings of a pattern. Annoy me and I'll take everything from you and break your will to live.

Vali x lucifer

Reaction score
Country
Italy
I'm interested in this becoming Baam's new gimmick. He did this to White, and now if he does it to Ren it becomes the makings of a pattern. Annoy me and I'll take everything from you and break your will to live.
The dark change is real copium.
Aside from jokes, i don't think i would like Baam to be that harsh. Ren is walking garbage and would probably deserve it so i wouldn't even complain but in general i prefer a middle ground between the Naive and edgy type. An arm cut off would be enough for me even if he eventually heals it.

Ignorant

Reaction score
Country
Dominican Republic
Baam absorbed Ring
If not what’s the point on fighting a low ranker like Ren? SIU has something planned for Ring and i love it 🫣

O_n_Sly

Reaction score
Country
United States
TBH I’m not big on a 1 armed Baam and def a hard pass on a centipede cord connection.Did Yama or Doom lose an arm when the performed external transformation?

King Dryst

Reaction score
Country
Cobra
TBH I’m not big on a 1 armed Baam and def a hard pass on a centipede cord connection.Did Yama or Doom lose an arm when the performed external transformation?
If he absorbs Ring he can probably bring her out via mimesis. It works with whatever other of his powerups he wants to use it with.

I wouldn't actually mind the centipede cord though. It tracks with Baam looking/being increasingly grotesque as he pulls more of his abilities, what with the rotting shinsoo, Revolution insect horns and everything else.

Ren is walking garbage and would probably deserve it so i wouldn't even complain but in general i prefer a middle ground between the Naive and edgy type. An arm cut off would be enough for me even if he eventually heals it.
I'm not saying he should do this to every person who finds themselves opposite him in a fight. But sentient sewage like White, Ren, et cetera? Yeah. Lilial is quick making her way onto that list too.

Last edited:

hunterxyamani

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Morocco
i also think that ring is inside baam now, i read the chapters many time and it was clear that baam absorbed it but still we will see how he will use it in the future ! she is broken she may help him against a tricky ennemy wihtout having to use all his arsenal because baam now he is clearly in another level and unless it's a FH or a top 50 imo no one can mess with him....

O_n_Sly

Reaction score
Country
United States
If we’re talking positions, Ring + Levi = wave controller on auto-pilot and allows Baam to be a Fisherman
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I’m still disappointed in his under utilization of RT.

King Dryst

Reaction score
Country
Cobra
It needs to happen, or else we had to sit through four chapters of Ren for nothing. Baam needs to get a powerup for this to have been worth doing.