Chapter - Tower of God Chapter 562 Spoilers & Discussion | Page 24 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Chapter Tower of God Chapter 562 Spoilers & Discussion

Will Ren/Ring die for good in this arc?

• Yes.

Votes: 26 47.3%
  • No.

Votes: 29 52.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Vali x lucifer

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Italy
Well, do people usually get power ups while testing things out against training dummies ?
I expected Baam to utilize his learnings on that simil transformation thing that he used to control Ring, as previously discussed, it seems like a stepping stone required to eventually fully control Leviathan as a physical entity.

I like Hot Wings

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Alvarez Empire
I didn’t realise this series was back. These chapters are hype and Baam vs Ren was fun to read.

Jubei_Kibagami

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
United States
It needs to happen, or else we had to sit through four chapters of Ren for nothing. Baam needs to get a powerup for this to have been worth doing.
We'll see in a few days, but I believe this to be a sunk cost fallacy.

The time was already spent, best bet is we finally move past Ren entirely.

Ignorant

Reaction score
Country
Dominican Republic
Weird that baam couldn’t copy any Kallavan punch!
white swordsmanship

but he trained for two year to learn
To use water shinsu from YHS
2 years to learn how to use the orb with evk
Few months to learn “Zero punch” for the old Ha guy in the mountain that refuse to be a ranker.
7 years to lear taijustsu from JH
Spent a month trying to learn shiwonryu
At the end he propose to god guardian
To hit directly with the technique cause b1tche3s learn hard way he told that himself and then after getting hit he start doing a little shiwonryu bang.

There’s a lot limits to this attribute
SIU need to explain them
I don’t blame people who think that if Baam touch grass he can sent you a tree out his legs.

most things he has copied
He has to absorbed first or being hit with it.

Vali x lucifer

Reaction score
Country
Italy
I will say, i think there is a chance we might see the Leech again, because of the panel where Ren is screaming before going for the final attack, SIU made the dialogue arrow simultaneously go towards Ren on one end and the Leech on the other one. So even without Ring being out, it kept a sort of consciousness it seems, and after that it wasn't shown as pierced by the heavy storm.

O_n_Sly

Reaction score
Country
United States
I will say, i think there is a chance we might see the Leech again, because of the panel where Ren is screaming before going for the final attack, SIU made the dialogue arrow simultaneously go towards Ren on one end and the Leech on the other one. So even without Ring being out, it kept a sort of consciousness it seems, and after that it wasn't shown as pierced by the heavy storm.
At this point I’ll be disappointed if we don’t get Ring! Out of the 3 I’d rather Baam use RT more we saw what a nobody did on the FoD. Blood Messiah affected the #4 ranked individual in the tower. Even Gustang feared it lol!!!

Ignorant

Reaction score
Country
Dominican Republic
‘Things changin now be careful’huh

Olly

Banned
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Rwanda
why people here after mad cz bam didn't one shot ren, when all bam was doing is testing how to bring out Levi's power without transformation cz transformation was not stable and the Levi had a will.

also when he use Levi as shinsu through the orb he killed ren and ren resurrect somehow, that's the first time he killed him, then ren uses like a hundred if not more shinueh as a shield to successfully attach his parasite who turns out to be ren twin who can use all of the shinshu that bam can use, then bam is still not phased even after that cz he controlled her pretty easily and used her to kill the control between her and ren, then one shots ren, how is that a bad performance.

remember he was experimenting how to bring Levi's powers without transformation and it was enough to kill ren.

people here need to stop this.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Baam can’t do that
Only reason Ren can do that is cause his body nature
He was a creation from its branch
Baam can’t copy that.
bam didn't absorb ring, he killed the connection to get his arm back, when bam killed the connection ren said he can't maintain ring(unles you believe bam was the one who wanted ring to be fully resurrected), she is going back to his body and we see ring disappear cz she couldn't stole bam's body and the leech went back to ren and the leech was the thing that contained ring, there is no way bam absorbed ring if we are reading the same chapter and TL

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
Weird that baam couldn’t copy any Kallavan punch!
white swordsmanship
Its not strange. Kallavans power is based on his inane physical strength and the essence of bravery. Both of which bam lacks. Siu has made the point bam couldn't learn true arie swordsmanship because he lacks the genetics for it. Bam can copy normal techniques but otherwise he is limited by genetics or innate stuff.

O_n_Sly

Reaction score
Country
United States
Its not strange. Kallavans power is based on his inane physical strength and the essence of bravery. Both of which bam lacks. Siu has made the point bam couldn't learn true arie swordsmanship because he lacks the genetics for it. Bam can copy normal techniques but otherwise he is limited by genetics or innate stuff.
That explains why he couldn’t copy AA’s sweet fish. But he was able to copy Doom’s abilities!!! Isn’t that genetics!?!

Ignorant

Reaction score
Country
Dominican Republic
He absorbed Doom DNA and recreated Transformation and broke the connection with doom so he can’t control him.

he copied aria with a forbidden tehcnique.

hunterxyamani

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Morocco
baam in the train was able to use one of white's ( hoaquin ) techniques... he could imo but sui want baam to take another road, he is not a swordman... he was able also to create that bow like khel and use the arrows like the guid to teleport people. Baam could do anything but there is way too much stuffs so sui need to choose for him.

Demonspeed

Runaway Kotarou
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
baam in the train was able to use one of white's ( hoaquin ) techniques... he could imo but sui want baam to take another road, he is not a swordman... he was able also to create that bow like khel and use the arrows like the guid to teleport people. Baam could do anything but there is way too much stuffs so sui need to choose for him.
He can't copy everything though. Even the way Data Zahard and Eduan were flying, SIU stated that Baam wasn't good at flying this way which is why he uses Blue Oar.

Just because he is able to replicate certain things doesn't mean he can do the same for every technique.

He absorbed Doom DNA and recreated Transformation and broke the connection with doom so he can’t control him.

Reading this chapter it definitely doesn't look like he copied Aria's ability. His arm came back because of what he did to Ring.

Ignorant

Reaction score
Country
Dominican Republic
He can't copy everything though. Even the way Data Zahard and Eduan were flying, SIU stated that Baam wasn't good at flying this way which is why he uses Blue Oar.

Just because he is able to replicate certain things doesn't mean he can do the same for every technique.

Reading this chapter it definitely doesn't look like he copied Aria's ability. His arm came back because of what he did to Ring.
I was not making reference of that scene.
I was making reference the first fight with complete white when he used Aria ability to came back on time and save her and himself.

Orbs2op

Reaction score
Country
Jamaica
That explains why he couldn’t copy AA’s sweet fish. But he was able to copy Doom’s abilities!!! Isn’t that genetics!?!
Wrong quote my bad

How does copy doom abilities? Doom gave him the transform to turn in a hound but the admins hijacked the process, I don't see bam sharing powers or anything like that.

Anyone doom gives powers gets transformation, it's comes with the power bam didn't copy he obtain a power and the admin took directly absorbed even more power than doom intended to give, that why his transformations are that powerful and level up easily without bam doing anything.

The orbxrings combo is permanent and floral butterfly is permanent, every new skill/power have relate to those to be a go to move, leviathan primary power is wave controlling with lots of destructive power and some melee like dragon claw skill, so it falls into what bam already excell at, swordsman and archery not so much, don't see why bam need archery in the first place the thorn is beyond that, just tell it what you want and it does it for him, the bow is meh if it had a solid form like how white make swords its ok.

When bam absorbed black March he made needle black bangs against kallavan when he did a piercing butterfly attack, so white swordmanship should be the same, it's just just swordwave controlling in a sense, from what I see weaker white did against kallavan the first time they fought.

Tbh bam now doesn't need white powers tbh his wave controlling skills is reaching hax levels already, he has two admins running in the background once he gets a better teacher to upgrade his base wave controlling he learned from yhs, what if gustang teach him or his wife or urek friend.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Another thing that being missed but Levi powers give bam bangs a lot of destructive power if that becomes the norm for base wave controlling then its over once he can use the power properly, especially its not fragments of power but power close to a divine dragon level being even though trau made it, for tiny amount of power to kill the parasite body which was probably a ranker level, that means 20% power could destroy a large land mass easily, I can understand bam fear to lose control or summon Levi like an Anima, I know it will is stronger than the admins but bam doesn't really needs to fear it tbh, seems like leviathan is tired of being sealed and alone, once it realized taking over bam is impossible or trying to overwhelm him with power, it been chill and talking to bam when he sleeps, and no monologs from Levi resistance, once bam is troubled leviathan is just going to summon itself and protect him, like the rest of his powers and then becomes irrelevant in the background, the stronger bam gets the more he wants to rely on his base powers.

Last edited:

kkck

Waifu Slayer
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation

Doom gave bam some of his power which is what allows bam to use mimesis. I don't think bam ever had a connection to doom to break. When did he copy aria?

Ignorant

Reaction score
Country
Dominican Republic
Doom gave bam some of his power which is what allows bam to use mimesis. I don't think bam ever had a connection to doom to break. When did he copy aria?
Re-read.

Demonspeed

Runaway Kotarou
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
I was not making reference of that scene.
I was making reference the first fight with complete white when he used Aria ability to came back on time and save her and himself.
That's not how it was explained though. White said he was able to put Aria's soul in her body because it takes more time than most for the Tower to recognize Aria's death. Not because he copied the ability. The ability to control souls like that was the incredible feat.

Turtle hunter

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
France
I am not gonna lie that shit is boring . We had this little ren fight and i hope we will move to more interesting thing .

We already had cocky Baam at season 3 beginning .