Tower of God Chapter 563 Spoilers & Discussion | Page 23 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Tower of God Chapter 563 Spoilers & Discussion

Androssi VS Lilial: Who is stronger?

• Androssi is much stronger.

Votes: 12 14.3%
  • Lilial is much stronger.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • They are equal.

Votes: 14 16.7%
  • Androssi is a bit stronger.

Votes: 35 41.7%
  • Lilial is a bit stronger.

Votes: 23 27.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

O_n_Sly

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
United States
The one who was talking to Gustang through the radio in the Workshop arc refered to him as a kid.
You’d have to find it. I don’t recall seeing that.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

They were referring to Bam as a kid!

hblock

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Galactic Empire
You’d have to find it. I don’t recall seeing that.
Well, I don"t recall the dialogue's chapter, but I remember very well Gustang being called a kid by radio dude.

O_n_Sly

Reaction score
Country
United States
Well, I don"t recall the dialogue's chapter, but I remember very well Gustang being called a kid by radio dude.
S2ch56 Traum says “young…” MO - seems like they were both taking shots at one another here. Gustang for acting like a young man and Traum for acting like an old man

Also the Acorn Workshop - that was fusing people with items/ignition weapons! Possibly where Aria and Yorayo and the rest were made.

hblock

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Galactic Empire
S2ch56 Traum says “young…” MO -
Whih means it's not Traum' who was talking to Gustang but someone far older than both.

Ignorant

Reaction score
Country
Dominican Republic
Although there is no fact on webtoon, there is a blog post saying they receive a boost on their combat and other skills. But that fact does not matter as SIU's old blog posts are irrelevant to the plot.

The moment i saw this BS, i punched through the monitor. Thanks for fu*king up my computer 👍
--- Double Post Merged, ---

I think even if arlene had the weakest physical prowess among irregulars she would still be strong enough to bear zahard's children. After surpassing a certain level of power, your every combat related skills gets improved over time, though your speciality will always be stronger. That's why even gustang's or blossom's descendants are physically strong even if they are not physically top dog among irregulars.

Also the case of women not being able to bear zahard's children might be a lie. It was never proven true.

I think baam needs to lift weights if he wants to improve his physical prowess not practice martial arts all day, he might lack genetics, but he has kinda steroids behind him(thorn). And he only got two thorns, we dont know if his physical prowess will improve more if he gets more thorns. I mean almost every GF regulars get some kinda training which baam didnt get before entering tower, so he had kinda disadvantage. Also he was kinda malnourished being physically weakest on the tower. I mean he was like a cave man without vitamin d, and we dont even know if he ate properly. But regardless of those facts, i dont think once he gets to the level of ha yurin or zahard his physicall prowess will be same as them. Might be stronger than other GF Heads, but not ha yurin or zahard.
Prove me wrong

Jubei_Kibagami

Reaction score
Country
United States
Spectacle and pretty colors is not all that amounts to a story. SIU is conformable with dividing attention and narrative importance to various characters across the board, regardless of how powerful or influential these characters are. We'll continue to see the power scale matter less as SIU prioritizes character development and narrative development for many types of characters over just showcasing top-class Rankers.

With regard to Lilial and Endorsi's fight, I believe neither has shown their best cards yet. I wouldn't be surprised seeing SIU conclude this battle as a draw, with it being interrupted by anything possible. This sort of fight seems like it will be inconclusive and postponed for later. It feels likely that SIU may be planning to save the premiere showdown and resolution between Lilial and Endorsi for a more climactic moment in the story, where they can fully demonstrate and unleash their full potential against each other, as well as achieve some closure to their rivalry.
False dichotomy.

Good thing I haven't asked for "spectacle and pretty colors" then. I've been one that complains when things get too pew-pew-y.

Regs are STILL boring.