Chapter - Tower of God Chapter 583 Spoilers & Discussion | Page 17 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Chapter Tower of God Chapter 583 Spoilers & Discussion

Do you believe Yuri's statement regarding the strength of Zahard Princesses?

• Yes.

• No.

Results are only viewable after voting.

hblock

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Galactic Empire
All of them? They have 20 branches and even counting the BHs we saw recently there should be many left. If all the BHs are here and not only six then their panic is even more strange.
These PB are probably the most high up alongside Hugo and Bellerir, it wouldn't be strange for them to be just that strong.

Ignorant

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Dominican Republic
All of them? They have 20 branches and even counting the BHs we saw recently there should be many left. If all the BHs are here and not only six then their panic is even more strange.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
i think that they are panicking by the fact the Kirin the strongest one disappear without explanation after that new ship appear so they are probably thinking 1of 2 things:

•Kirin knows about how strong these guys are compared to them and ran away.

•Kirin betrayed the family.

they are not scare bc the PB crew arrives is for Kirin disappearing like that..

Reactions: Wha

O_n_Sly

Reaction score
Country
United States
As Yas alluded to in his convo with Robadon, LPB BHs are not used to being away from the mothership/Traum!!! Most of them probably never fought in a meaningful fight.

Proust and company most likely never fought a meaningful fight as well, so hopefully both sides suffer losses

Ignorant

Reaction score
Country
Dominican Republic
Yes, all
it's clearly stated in the chapter, by Wiwi and Proust
they're all here
And there will be 14/15 (if you think Yorari is dead or not)
and they're panicking because Kirin's gone and they've fallen into a trap.
They haven't analysed the situation clearly yet.
they were just 6 screens in the meeting
Could be a TL error, Happen every week.

Skylent

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
France
Damn, Yuri's brag was so hype.

What she is not talking though is the conflicting allegiances of princesses. What would she do if the Has declare war on Jahad ?

Ignorant

Reaction score
Country
Dominican Republic
As Yas alluded to in his convo with Robadon, LPB BHs are not used to being away from the mothership/Traum!!! Most of them probably never fought in a meaningful fight.
It wasn’t JH who implied that?

idk about these BH lacking exp.
who fought Fug and the slayers
In Genesis? We just saw the LPB
Who were loyal to Zahard.

The others families just fought arlene and V group.

Damn, Yuri's brag was so hype.

What she is not talking though is the conflicting allegiances of princesses. What would she do if the Has declare war on Jahad ?
Hard to say that Z princesses are going to be loyal to Zahard and not their first family, im talking about specifically the princesses from the 10 GF..

Princesses not associated with the 10GF probably going to stay loyal to Zahard like Adori.

i can’t see Mas and Yuri fighting Khun and Ha family for Zahard! Idk about Hagi not much info about her.

Headlights

Reaction score
Country
United States
I mean Top 20 and 30 could indeed take out most family if they are FH.
yeah but we are not talking about zahard princesses versus FH we are talking about Zahard princesses versus other high rankers

requiem46

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Spain
Hard to say that Z princesses are going to be loyal to Zahard and not their first family, im talking about specifically the princesses from the 10 GF..

Princesses not associated with the 10GF probably going to stay loyal to Zahard like Adori.

i can’t see Mas and Yuri fighting Khun and Ha family for Zahard! Idk about Hagi not much info about her.
I agree that it's hard to guess what the princesses would do. The requisites to be a princess include forsaking all affiliations except to Zahard (hence why Elaine failed to become one since she fell in love with a boy), they are expected to compete against the other princesses (some are more competitive, others are more chill), and I think all the princesses are selfish and/or self centered.

But for princesses, their power / status is also directly related to Zahard being the king, so maybe some of them could think that Zahard being dethroned would make them lose status, making them side with him over their original families. It's probably different if your family is Khun or Arie than if it's Lo Po Bia or Yeon, and I don't even know how would it factor for each princess (some might prefer to be part of a top family even if there are plenty of strong people there, others might only like going back if they are going to be at least in the top 3 powerful people there)

Ultimately, I think each princess would do what suited her best, but I agree about Yuri and Mas in particular not going to fight their families simply because Zahard says so.

Ignorant

Reaction score
Country
Dominican Republic
I agree that it's hard to guess what the princesses would do. The requisites to be a princess include forsaking all affiliations except to Zahard (hence why Elaine failed to become one since she fell in love with a boy), they are expected to compete against the other princesses (some are more competitive, others are more chill), and I think all the princesses are selfish and/or self centered.

But for princesses, their power / status is also directly related to Zahard being the king, so maybe some of them could think that Zahard being dethroned would make them lose status, making them side with him over their original families. It's probably different if your family is Khun or Arie than if it's Lo Po Bia or Yeon, and I don't even know how would it factor for each princess (some might prefer to be part of a top family even if there are plenty of strong people there, others might only like going back if they are going to be at least in the top 3 powerful people there)

Ultimately, I think each princess would do what suited her best, but I agree about Yuri and Mas in particular not going to fight their families simply because Zahard says so.

1 & 2 Gen of princesses killed each other trying to win this tournament.

3 and 4 Gen have shown little interest on this Matter
Even Adori who is powerful enough to complete this task and marry Zahard plus that she is already drooling for him is not doing it.

We know at least 4 princesses that didn’t gave a shit losing that status: Enne, Garam, Anak, Elaine..
The LPB gave up their family and the princesses status, Androssi is just waiting the right moment to give up, Mas and Yuri have risked their position of princesses withouth thinking twice…

Most princesses we know don’t give a shit a out that status some of them are keeping it to not bring war
Between Zahard and great families but the time has come.

because they are suspecting Zahard and thisfake tournament bc they stopped fighting.

Demonspeed

Master Escapee Kotarou
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
I don't think Princesses would think hard about it. It's pretty clear that a Princess belongs to the Zahard Family first. If they are asked to fight their original family they will. That's part of the job.

When Yuri is speaking in this chapter it's pretty clear that she got pissed because Tiara was dissing the Zahard Army. Yuri is one thing, but I don't understand why some of you think that Maschenny would favor the Khun over Zahard. You are underestimating Zahard's authority IMO.

Yes, all
it's clearly stated in the chapter, by Wiwi and Proust
they're all here
And there will be 14/15 (if you think Yorari is dead or not)
and they're panicking because Kirin's gone and they've fallen into a trap.
They haven't analysed the situation clearly yet.
As adonis said, because of the video calls it's strange. IMO the ones here already are those who were close enough to warp and come quickly. The others are on their way.

Also regarding the poll, I voted "No" obviously. Because considering what we know it's just not something I can believe.

But maybe it's foreshadowing because SIU is planning to show what some Princesses are made of soon in this arc. For this to be convincing he should use Princesses who aren't Adori though.

Big-Bird

Reaction score
Country
French Guiana
I can't wait for Yuri's plot to continue, it'll be fun when Kirin reaches the station.
they were just 6 screens in the meeting
Could be a TL error, Happen every week.
all the translations say the same thing, if all translators have arrived at the same translation that all BH are there, then it's not a mistranslation.
For some reason SIU decided not to present them all at the meeting, but character declarations are clear, they're all there.

Last edited:

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
I don't think the LPB panic is strange at all. The war is pretty much a chess match, positioning of pieces/fighters is everything. And the LPB have already taken heavy loses. Before the war even started they lost dokoko, perseus and pudily. The series is pretty specific regarding the power of the LPB family members. We lack a clear cap of their power but lobadon and kirin are by far the strongest, followed by pudily, perseus and WgW. If we take pudily's and perseus' assesment a face value it's entirely feasible that there's a pretty big difference between them and the BHs that follow. And that considering dokoko could overwhelm half transformation doom and paul. Doom even in his still not quite 100% state was still not exactly a scrub.

So we get to the current battle. Kirin is there leading the army and positioned to handle any LPB heavy hitters while the other branch heads handle the rest. In turn kirin leaves while PB heavy hitters are heading for the branch leaders and the shinwonryu weapon can at least decimate the ships and conventional forces. Myabe they won't fall without putting up a fight but the LPB forces we have seen are definitely not winning that encounter, the only question is whether they can warp out in time.

requiem46

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Spain
When Yuri is speaking in this chapter it's pretty clear that she got pissed because Tiara was dissing the Zahard Army. Yuri is one thing, but I don't understand why some of you think that Maschenny would favor the Khun over Zahard. You are underestimating Zahard's authority IMO.
As someone who thinks Maschenny wouldn't attack her family just because Zahard tells her to, in my case it's not that I think she would choose her family over Zahard; I think Maschenny would try to go for the path she felt that led to more chaos and bloodshed *if she has any choice in it*. Even data Maschenny wanted to fight Data Zahard, and I think she claimed that she wished she could fight the real Zahard, but I think she also thought it was impossible for her to do this outside, perhaps implying that she (and the other princesses) don't really have a choice, but we don't know if Data Mas thought she couldn't ever do it outside, or that she wouldn't ever do it outside

Headlights

Reaction score
Country
United States
Khun's are d!cks, of course Mas would attack her own family members with other princesses. Also who says the princesses have to attack their own families? Zahard could send princesses to families that hate each other...hell I am sure the princesses would make it some sort of drinking game "who can destroy more HR than the other"

Ignorant

Reaction score
Country
Dominican Republic
Khun's are d!cks, of course Mas would attack her own family members with other princesses. Also who says the princesses have to attack their own families? Zahard could send princesses to families that hate each other...hell I am sure the princesses would make it some sort of drinking game "who can destroy more HR than the other"
Lmfao

Ignorant

Reaction score
Country
Dominican Republic
it's true though...although I don't see Adori joining in, most likely the other Princesses would exclude her score...
Maschenny is clearly Loyal to her father Edhan... LOL
She want anything that is not a Zahard W
That will permanently keep her in this boring kingdom
She dreams to fight him 😂

King Dryst

Reaction score
Country
Cobra
like seeing his design get neutered like this make me kinda want him to die. is that a bad thought?
That's Hoaqin's real daddy. All those issues about Arie Hon and it's not even the right father.