Chapter - Tower of God Chapter 583 Spoilers & Discussion | Page 19 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Chapter Tower of God Chapter 583 Spoilers & Discussion

Do you believe Yuri's statement regarding the strength of Zahard Princesses?

• Yes.

• No.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Demonspeed

Master Escapee Kotarou
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
How can we be so sure of that? My assumption so far has been that their rebellion was not necessarily a short conflict and its entirely feasible that arlen got pregnant towards the end.
We can't. That's my guess. We know the conflict happened after she rejected Zahard, right? She was already with V by then.

Headlights

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Maschenny is clearly Loyal to her father Edhan... LOL
She want anything that is not a Zahard W
That will permanently keep her in this boring kingdom
She dreams to fight him 😂
Being anti-Zahard doesn't mean she is pro-Eduan....look at AA...he hates both.

O_n_Sly

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
United States
S3ch131 - Does Gustang realize that he’s being toyed with?!? Beliere really is running things. Rachel is the one texting with the PB soldier that baited Traum out of his MS!!!

King Dryst

Reaction score
Country
Cobra
S3ch131 - Does Gustang realize that he’s being toyed with?!? Beliere really is running things. Rachel is the one texting with the PB soldier that baited Traum out of his MS!!!
If someone is trying to, he's almost certainly aware of it. Just waiting for the best moment to drop the hammer on them.

Turtle hunter

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
France
Their relationship is bad, but there is no conflict between the families until proof of the contrary. As Yuri said, the Po Bidau are the only ones against Zahard right now. Maybe there are others who are in the shadows but it's unlikely to be the Khuns IMO.

Maschenny has her own influence and Asensio is clearly a siscon. Many descendants of the 10F don't like their parents too. Like AA, who is allied with a powerful Khun plotting against Eduan.

Eduan kept Data Maschenny, Icardi and Asensio because they were the most talented of the bunch. Plus that was Data Eduan, he is different now.

Maschenny herself is definitely not doing all of this for the Khun, she is doing this for herself.
But there must be underlying tension.

gustang conflict hapenned started as a tension because of Enne and Gustang is very likely coping about wanting to advance and is more likely doing it because of the loss of his child and women.

there also must be tension between Blossom and Zahard.

as for Icardi àd Ascencio being the most talented i have some doubt.

After all there is bound to be the equivalent of Kirin and Lobadon at edhuan side and Ascencio and Icardi status and power don’t seem to match that position.

O_n_Sly

Reaction score
Country
United States
If someone is trying to, he's almost certainly aware of it. Just waiting for the best moment to drop the hammer on them.
His precious book is about to stolen while he’s preoccupied with Traum!
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I don’t believe it was Gustang’s intention to draw out Traum… during his convo with Proust he stated he bought them some time with Traum!

Demonspeed

Master Escapee Kotarou
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
His precious book is about to stolen while he’s preoccupied with Traum!

I don’t believe it was Gustang’s intention to draw out Traum… during his convo with Proust he stated he bought them some time with Traum!
Gustang had to keep Traumerei busy because without his intervention the latter would have continued to slaughter the PB army.

O_n_Sly

Reaction score
Country
United States
Gustang had to keep Traumerei busy because without his intervention the latter would have continued to slaughter the PB army.
Yes, I know that lol. MO is that he never intended to lure him out to begin with! That was all Beliere and Rachel.

If everything was going according to plan, then Gustang would not need to “buy time”!!!

Ignorant

Reaction score
Country
Dominican Republic
He has emily and he is super smart.

Being anti-Zahard doesn't mean she is pro-Eduan....look at AA...he hates both.
You can’t compare a Bastard
With Maschenny at all.

Demonspeed

Master Escapee Kotarou
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
I wouldn't even say that Maschenny is anti-Zahard.

You can’t compare a Bastard
With Maschenny at all.
There is also Ran, a confirmed ally to A.A. who belongs to the cream of the crop among the Khuns in terms of talent.

But there must be underlying tension.

gustang conflict hapenned started as a tension because of Enne and Gustang is very likely coping about wanting to advance and is more likely doing it because of the loss of his child and women.

there also must be tension between Blossom and Zahard.

as for Icardi àd Ascencio being the most talented i have some doubt.

After all there is bound to be the equivalent of Kirin and Lobadon at edhuan side and Ascencio and Icardi status and power don’t seem to match that position.
There is tension, but because people don't want to break the status quo there is some stability. Regardless of their relationships I doubt Eduan is trying to change things in the Tower.

About Icardi and Asensio, they were among the best who cleared the HT. Not everyone uses this method. Plus they aren't of the same generation as people like Kirin, who is much older.

Ignorant

Reaction score
Country
Dominican Republic
Yes, most khuns members hate edhan they are still part of the family.

at the nest Maschenny was playing for Edhan.

edhan was the only to sent members to help
And to sabotage the operation why is so hard to get it?

kkck

Waifu Slayer
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
I still wonder how much of this is about enne, even on blosom's side. Gustang mentioned enne of course but he seemed to take bigger issue with not knowing about his past than what happened with enne.

I don't think we can necessarily be sure that eduan sent mascheny to sabotage zahard and traumerei. It's feasible that eduan sent them with every intention of them being helpful and instead mascheny took the liberty of doing everything she could to set up a larger conflict.

Demonspeed

Master Escapee Kotarou
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
Yes, most khuns members hate edhan they are still part of the family.

at the nest Maschenny was playing for Edhan.

edhan was the only to sent members to help
And to sabotage the operation why is so hard to get it?
Oh, so you were trying to say that Eduan is against Zahard and already sabotaging him. I don't think so, but it's definitely more plausible than your Lo Po Bia Androssi theory :fan .

JustJosh

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Could be! It make no sense for Baam to get the bracelet the thorn going to lose relevancy

AA want to be the next Khun FH.
It honestly depends on who Gustang gives it too, if it's true that that bracelet has the power to kill the Ten Great Family Heads and Zahard, then it's just another tool baam can use to bring them down, or enhance his growth so he can grow faster and develop new abilities that might help him defend himself against their troops or Families.

I still have the theory that when bam asked gustang about V the issue wasn't gustang's disdain for V, he lied and simply couldn't say anything of him.
But why would he lie, if he didn't know anything about him?

V and arlene's son returning to the tower likely stirred up something in at least traumerei and gustang.
It should have stirred up all the Ten Family Heads because they was involved in erasing the history of their old companions and their son. I honestly don't believe any family head is remotely innocent in that incident, since each one should have committed transgressions and atrocities in the name of stability and relationship.

This is Facts. His seeking of knowledge gotta be bullshit because their's no way after Eons of years, you Now have to seek the answer. It's ironic that that would be after his rift with his daughter and Blossom and the sudden incident with the FOD. That could've been the reason on why Gustang said "Death is inevitable" after the Death of the Administrator by Enryu. Gustang is probably afraid of his inevitable end, that's eventually going to come. The Ten Family Heads has no meaning anymore within the Tower, but are now meant to be erased by the Irregulars since they are now hindrances to the Advancement and progress of the Tower. If these memories doesn't do anything to change them or doesn't change the way they think of everybody else besides themselves, then they deserve to be erased just like their old companions who they erased from history, its ironically a fitting end.

Ignorant

Reaction score
Country
Dominican Republic
Oh, so you were trying to say that Eduan is against Zahard and already sabotaging him. I don't think so, but it's definitely more plausible than your Lo Po Bia Androssi theory :fan .
Time will say who’s right and i be there with them screen capture just don’t get mad when you get that Tag reminder.

kkck

Waifu Slayer
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
It honestly depends on who Gustang gives it too, if it's true that that bracelet has the power to kill the Ten Great Family Heads and Zahard, then it's just another tool baam can use to bring them down, or enhance his growth so he can grow faster and develop new abilities that might help him defend himself against their troops or Families.

But why would he lie, if he didn't know anything about him?

It should have stirred up all the Ten Family Heads because they was involved in erasing the history of their old companions and their son. I honestly don't believe any family head is remotely innocent in that incident, since each one should have committed transgressions and atrocities in the name of stability and relationship.

This is Facts. His seeking of knowledge gotta be bullshit because their's no way after Eons of years, you Now have to seek the answer. It's ironic that that would be after his rift with his daughter and Blossom and the sudden incident with the FOD. That could've been the reason on why Gustang said "Death is inevitable" after the Death of the Administrator by Enryu. Gustang is probably afraid of his inevitable end, that's eventually going to come. The Ten Family Heads has no meaning anymore within the Tower, but are now meant to be erased by the Irregulars since they are now hindrances to the Advancement and progress of the Tower. If these memories doesn't do anything to change them or doesn't change the way they think of everybody else besides themselves, then they deserve to be erased just like their old companions who they erased from history, its ironically a fitting end.
I would argue to not have to reveal he is missing memories. Its not like gustang is an honest actor who is above deception.

Demonspeed

Master Escapee Kotarou
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
No Shin translations for this chapter?