Chapter - Tower of God Chapter 591 Spoilers & Discussion | Page 12 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Chapter Tower of God Chapter 591 Spoilers & Discussion

Demonspeed

The Hero of the Trojan War
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
I wouldn't bet on Baam being stronger than Richemont. He is weird with his different forms and a Light Bearer can probably exploit his weaknesses better than most. I am 100% sure that he has more raw power than him though.

O_n_Sly

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
United States
The Book and the pen… based off what we’ve seen Tiara is offensive the pen and Richie is defensive the book!!! Tiara is the strongest of the two! She too is most likely a Great-Librarian!!!

When Bam broke through Richie’s shield, they had no choice but to ignite Rosario! Shoutout to Bam for breaking through a shield that JH, Yama, Karaka and Khel were unable to penetrate!

Last edited:

kkck

Waifu Slayer
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
I wouldn't bet on Baam being stronger than Richemont. He is weird with his different forms and a Light Bearer can probably exploit his weaknesses better than most. I am 100% sure that he has more raw power than him though.
I'm not sure that a lightbearer can exploit bam's weaknesses any better than other positions. Lightbearers are mostly a support position and outside of that they are weird. They can pull incredible bs like teleporting and extraordinary defense but they don't have much in terms of offense. The type of enemy bam ultimately struggles the most with are kallavan types.

Demonspeed

The Hero of the Trojan War
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
I'm not sure that a lightbearer can exploit bam's weaknesses any better than other positions. Lightbearers are mostly a support position and outside of that they are weird. They can pull incredible bs like teleporting and extraordinary defense but they don't have much in terms of offense. The type of enemy bam ultimately struggles the most with are kallavan types.
They are good at support but they can still attack. The way Richemont used Khel's own attack for his teleport is a good example of how Baam's Shinsoo could be used against him. I would say that Baam has less trouble against Kallavan type in battles because they are usually straightforward, the issue is when he is fighting them at close range. Light Bearers have more tricks under their sleeves in general due to their style.

Ignorant

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Dominican Republic
Richmont is a little better than Elpathion.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I would say Ritchmont os hard to catch
But that doesn’t mean he is strong

he is guiding Dumas who just use his muscle
And eyes the same way evan guided Yuri.

Evan is not stronger than Yuri but wiser and hard to catch for all the tricks he knows like Rich.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

I would say Ritchmont os hard to catch, a smart and tricky bastard But that doesn’t mean he is strong.

he is guiding Dumas who just use his spears
And eyes the same way Evan guided Yuri.

Evan is not stronger than Yuri but wiser and hard to catch for all the tricks he knows like Rich.

Al richtmont has done is play defense
The guy can’t attack at this level he just complementing Dumas..

Dumas the spear RichMont the shield,

Ancient times Warriors used to have shield bearer with them, nased on this SIU stablished that the best combo is Spear and Light bearer.

kkck

Waifu Slayer
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
Nah, richmond is definitely way above elpathion. During the nest battle elpathion sacrificed himself to only barely stall evankhel so that the LPB sniper could get a hit. Meanwhile we saw that richmond can create barriers powerful enough to stop bam and use khel hellam's attack to power up fairly long distance teleportation. I don't think richmond can fight at the Corp commander level but he is definitely higher up the pecking order than elpathion.

Tsdreamss

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Richmont is a little better than Elpathion.

I would say Ritchmont os hard to catch
But that doesn’t mean he is strong

he is guiding Dumas who just use his muscle
And eyes the same way evan guided Yuri.

I would say Ritchmont os hard to catch, a smart and tricky bastard But that doesn’t mean he is strong.

he is guiding Dumas who just use his spears
And eyes the same way Evan guided Yuri.

Al richtmont has done is play defense
The guy can’t attack at this level he just complementing Dumas..

Dumas the spear RichMont the shield,

Ancient times Warriors used to have shield bearer with them, nased on this SIU stablished that the best combo is Spear and Light bearer.
Elpathion ?? We’ve seen richemont control 162 lighthouses, even if we was to say they are mini ones and most likely weaker then normal sized ones we could divide that sum by 2 and he would still control over 80 lighthouses . To put that into reference Sophia controls over 50 lighthouses, this may not be an accurate measure but I definitely think it’s notable enough to put him in her tier and probably even above. Not to mention Elpathion can not contend with Khel hellam. Richemont is above the corps commanders.

strength appears in many ways, just because he may not be physically strong does not mean he is an easy opponent to beat.

that analogy makes no sense, Evan is a guide in the sense that he helps yuri get to places in the tower, through the most advantageous route. Not to mention Yuri rarely listens to him, we was told this in literally the first chapter 😭, richemont straight up commands Dumas and tells him what to do. It’s not the same, Maybe that is because he’s only muscle but we don’t know that.

and those tricks and knowledge allow him to be comparable to yuri proving physical strength is not a necessary factor.

dumas has two positions. He’s a spear bearer and he’s also a defender, the role of a defender is to protect their lightbearer. He protects richemont, it’s different to Evan who’s role is to help Yuri travel and most likely hints to how important this new generation of scripture humans ? Are. So much so they have a protector, It’s like tiara with matte

O_n_Sly

Reaction score
Country
United States
Nah, richmond is definitely way above elpathion. During the nest battle elpathion sacrificed himself to only barely stall evankhel so that the LPB sniper could get a hit. Meanwhile we saw that richmond can create barriers powerful enough to stop bam and use khel hellam's attack to power up fairly long distance teleportation. I don't think richmond can fight at the Corp commander level but he is definitely higher up the pecking order than elpathion.
Bam destroyed Richie’s barrier lol. Richie has nothing that can hold up against Bam’s shinwonryu!

O_n_Sly

Reaction score
Country
United States
If Bam never breaks Richie’s barrier, Richie never makes the command to Dumas to ignite Rosario!

Get ready for Bam to unleash his version of Tiger/Dragon wave explosion - Haetae/Levi

Tsdreamss

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Bam destroyed Richie’s barrier lol. Richie has nothing that can hold up against Bam’s shinwonryu!
He detroyed his base barrier.. not the shield he used against hellam

If Bam never breaks Richie’s barrier, Richie never makes the command to Dumas to ignite Rosario!

Get ready for Bam to unleash his version of Tiger/Dragon wave explosion - Haetae/Levi
He was going to ignite it anyways because at that point baam and Yama had joined the fight alongside jinsung and karaka. There was too many opponents coming their way, it wouldnt have mattered whether he broke it or not.

…you think dragon gate is stronger then a shinwonryu ?

He is a High Ranker sent to work with Dumas there is no way Richemont is weak.
Dumas was sent to work with him. Richemont is the bookbearer, he was going to get that book regardless. Gustang sent Dumas because he knew richemont would have to protect the book therefore he needs someone to protect him in case he runs into any enemy’s. Who better than an immortal regent ?

O_n_Sly

Reaction score
Country
United States
He detroyed his base barrier.. not the shield he used against hellam

He was going to ignite it anyways because at that point baam and Yama had joined the fight alongside jinsung and karaka. There was too many opponents coming their way, it wouldnt have mattered whether he broke it or not.
Yama, Karaka, and JH were ineffective vs Richie’s barrier! They were only threatened when Bam broke through, Richie told Dumas not to kill Bam and to ignite Rosario. If Bam never showed up Dumas and Richie would have left without igniting Rosario!

O_n_Sly

Reaction score
Country
United States
Looks like AA made an Enna Core sphere on his own already! The chapter they Suspendium broke and he caught everyone!

As much praise as I have given to Richie for engineering his warp with Khel’s arrow, didn’t AA basically do the same thing LOL!?!?! He used bong bong and whatever assistance Bam provided!!!

Tsdreamss

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Yama, Karaka, and JH were ineffective vs Richie’s barrier! They were only threatened when Bam broke through, Richie told Dumas not to kill Bam and to ignite Rosario. If Bam never showed up Dumas and Richie would have left without igniting Rosario!
You do realise that when baam showed up, Yama also showed up aswell right ? There was too many opponents coming their way who they couldn’t actually harm. Dumas doesn’t have a barrier, he was getting attacked by Yama, jinsung and karaka whilst baam went to Richie. That carrier was getting ignited either way

Last edited:

Ignorant

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Dominican Republic
Bro Yama was hitting Dumas and Dumas don’t event looked at him 😂😂😂😂😂😂
That dog is just pathetic.

lazybum

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
France
To be fair, Yama isn't fully healed I think. Also for some reason he isn't transforming when it's his shtick. Funny I got hyped for his full transformation, but it didn't even happen. Can't say I like the way SIU use his characters...

O_n_Sly

Reaction score
Country
United States
You do realise that when baam showed up, Yama also showed up aswell right ? There was too many opponents coming their way who they couldn’t actually harm. Dumas doesn’t have a barrier, he was getting attacked by Yama, jinsung and karaka whilst baam went to Richie. That carrier was getting ignited either way
LOL reread the chapter. JH, Karaka, and Yama were hitting air LOL!!! Rosario was only ignited to prevent Bam from continuing after Richie and the book!

Tsdreamss

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
LOL reread the chapter. JH, Karaka, and Yama were hitting air LOL!!! Rosario was only ignited to prevent Bam from continuing after Richie and the book!
And yet when Richie told Dumas to activate the carrier he said “ we can’t give these TWO anymore chances to attack “. It’s like y’all purposefully act slow, he was referring to the collective whole, not just baam or one singular person. Mind you, when he said that he might not have even been referring to baam considering he had already blasted him back and Yama and jinsung had previously tried to harm them, Whether their attacks did anything or not means nothing, they are still in their way. With them there do you think Richie and Dumas will just be able to skip along happily and escape ?? Obviously not. Jinsung can “ kill “ Dumas with tiger gate, do y’all seriously think him, Yama and karaka together wouldn’t be a threat ? Especially when Dumas can’t just one shot them all due to them being from Fug . Just because we saw a singular panel of Yama acting dumb doesn’t mean they wouldn’t have posed a threat.

baam breaking Richie’s shield is a perfect reason to ignite the carrier but idk, jinsung literally breaking Dumas into half wasn’t ??? That doesn’t even make sense. It’s clear that it was ignited because at that point two MORE enemies had joined the fight. Siu practically confirmed this was about numbers and not just about one person two chapters later when richemont said he called for help and Michael answered it.

Last edited:

Dutchy

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
The Book and the pen… based off what we’ve seen Tiara is offensive the pen and Richie is defensive the book!!! Tiara is the strongest of the two! She too is most likely a Great-Librarian!!!

When Bam broke through Richie’s shield, they had no choice but to ignite Rosario! Shoutout to Bam for breaking through a shield that JH, Yama, Karaka and Khel were unable to penetrate!
I don't think this is really testament to Baam's skill or strength in comparison to the others, more that he has an innate ability to disrupt spells.