Chapter - Tower of God Chapter 591 Spoilers & Discussion | Page 13 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Chapter Tower of God Chapter 591 Spoilers & Discussion

King Dryst

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Cobra
I don't think this is really testament to Baam's skill or strength in comparison to the others, more that he has an innate ability to disrupt spells.
It was a lighthouse barrier, not a spell. It's more that shinwonryu can just obliterate 'normal' shinsoo regardless of the difference in strength. We saw the same thing when he broke Karaka's World of Darkness with it while getting off the train at the Floor of Death.

O_n_Sly

Reaction score
Country
United States
I don't think this is really testament to Baam's skill or strength in comparison to the others, more that he has an innate ability to disrupt spells.
LOL OK!!! Bam has grown to the point where JH can just let him go off to see Robadon by his lonesome! Robadon ( for as much as I dump on him) just casually leaves with Bam! Bam is getting top tier HR respect rn!!!!
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Robadon just told Katan that he feels just as secure (or better) with Bam and regulars OVER the Robadon(HIS) army. PLEASE STFU immediately if you have an opposing opinion LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Demonspeed

The Hero of the Trojan War
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
Baam meeting HR is nothing special at this point.

O_n_Sly

Reaction score
Country
United States
LMAO… y’all hype up so callled “Regents” but then when Bam meets one it no issue?!?! SO regent ain’t shit like I’ve been saying all along!!!!

Bam no longer being pampered/mothered by AA nor JH is FKN HUGE!!!

Demonspeed

Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
LMAO… y’all hype up so callled “Regents” but then when Bam meets one it no issue?!?! SO regent ain’t shit like I’ve been saying all along!!!!
What are you talking about? First I don't hype "Regents" and I don't even like this term. You being delusional about power levels because of your bias is something else entirely.

Baam has been meeting HR since forever. Traumerei, the LPB FH, who is infinitely more important than Lobadon invited him to his hotel and wants him to marry one his daughters, he had meeting with Urek, Gustang, Yama and so on. What should we find impressive here?

O_n_Sly

Reaction score
Country
United States
Lmao look at the bigger picture!!!! Bam is being treated like a HR/official slayer rn!!!

JH did his best to prevent Bam from meeting White now he doesn’t care when Bam goes to meet Robadon!?!
--- Double Post Merged, ---

For FCKS sake Khel’s clown ass confirmed FUG is entering this WAR because of Bam!!! So for damn sure I ain’t going to allow for @Dutchy to slander Bam

LMFAO @Cinera ’s fave, Mas, said that Bam was not strong enough to have a side but instead be used. AND NOW CURRENTLY Robadon BENT the FKN KNEE!!!!!

King Dryst

Reaction score
Country
Cobra
There is a marked difference here. Robadon is probably the first High Ranker to meet with Baam that hasn't patronized him in some fashion. There's no 'little kiddie Regular' treatment happening in that scene.

But let's not assume that everything has changed. It's really just the exception that proves the rule. Richemont talked down to Baam only like a chapter ago.

Demonspeed

Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
I am used to Baam doing special things.

Only three things from him can truly impress me ATM (not saying I want them to happen necessarily):
  • Defeating a "Regent" in a one on one without support.
  • Defeating another Irregular(not Rachel) in a battle, with or without support.
  • Showing that he has a sex drive.
Also, I am tired of this Thorn subplot. Beta said ages ago that by fully accepting it, the fragments would enter in his body, but it has yet to happen. Does it mean that he still hasn't accepted it? Against Data Zahard he did it but it was temporary.

King Dryst

Reaction score
Country
Cobra
  • Showing that he has a sex drive.
It'll surface when he finds someone who can get him interested. It just is not, has not been and probably never will be Androssi. And some of y'all folks are perpetually salty about it.

Demonspeed

Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
It'll surface when he finds someone who can get him interested. It just is not, has not been and probably never will be Androssi. And some of y'all folks are perpetually salty about it.
I don't think it works like that though.

O_n_Sly

Reaction score
Country
United States
LOL so y’all want this to be a shonen!!!

Lol I highly doubt Bam fights K(nee)irin!!! He’s going to devour Haetae.

As soon as Bam warps over he’s headed to his Day1, YURI!

King Dryst

Reaction score
Country
Cobra
As soon as Bam warps over he’s headed to his Day1, YURI!
He's probably going to need to help Laura and the twins though. Whatever respect and cooperation he's getting from Robadon seems contingent on looking out for 'their' family (Robadon literally referred to Baam as Laura's son in law in this chapter). We'll see what he has to say when he finds out that Baam actually has no interest in marrying either Lilial or her sister.

Headlights

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Baam meeting HR is nothing special at this point.
he met yuri's foot chapter 1 and a shirtless Urek inside of a whale season 2. those encounters alone take the fun out of any other. there was less fanfare when baam met rei...even less when he met gustang on the hidden floor....

King Dryst

Reaction score
Country
Cobra
LOL so y’all want this to be a shonen!!!
SIU has generally maintained that Tower of God is a shounen series, and most of the writing backs that up. It's not a matter of what anyone reading it wants.

O_n_Sly

Reaction score
Country
United States
SIU has generally maintained that Tower of God is a shounen series, and most of the writing backs that up. It's not a matter of what anyone reading it wants.
Hard Cap

lemo

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
India
Siu has become the hostage trick addict.

Btw whatever happened to zahards 3 orders, wasn't that the highest priority in the tower? Everyone's treating those orders with all the respect one would give a hamster

King Dryst

Reaction score
Country
Cobra
Siu has become the hostage trick addict.

Btw whatever happened to zahards 3 orders, wasn't that the highest priority in the tower? Everyone's treating those orders with all the respect one would give a hamster
The royal military tried to accomplish two of the three at the Nest and failed, and the remaining one has been farmed out to the Lo Po Bia Family for political reasons. It's not like they're being ignored.