Chapter - Tower of God Chapter 591 Spoilers & Discussion | Page 10 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Chapter Tower of God Chapter 591 Spoilers & Discussion

Ignorant

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Dominican Republic
Tired of Baam just being strong every-time he got mad then Not even SIU can explain us wtf happened.

O_n_Sly

Reaction score
Country
United States
You have to admire Yuri’s Hot & Cold style of making friends!

If Yuri hits/fights you the 1st time you meet, that’s usually a good sign!

Vali x lucifer

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Italy
I mean, with the thorn and without shinwonryu or transforming Leviathan he basically just low diffed Hollan. Against Richemont he was just matching his opponent strength like always, using shinwonryu in that case.
We don't know how he would have fared against Dumas in Revolution form, transforming Leviathan etc. He was about to get serious before Khel interrupted him. Like, there is no way he is weak if Leviathan thinks that with the 3 water dragons he may have a chance against Traumerei himself.

lazybum

Reaction score
Country
France
I mean, with the thorn and without shinwonryu or transforming Leviathan he basically just low diffed Hollan. Against Richemont he was just matching his opponent strength like always, using shinwonryu in that case.
We don't know how he would have fared against Dumas in Revolution form, transforming Leviathan etc. He was about to get serious before Khel interrupted him. Like, there is no way he is weak if Leviathan thinks that with the 3 water dragons he may have a chance against Traumerei himself.
That's just making worse for Baam, he didn't go all out to defeat the Dumas dude and instead got a spear right at his throat, he got spared for his dumb decision supposing he has the power to defeat someone like Dumas.

Vali x lucifer

Reaction score
Country
Italy
That's just making worse for Baam, he didn't go all out to defeat the Dumas dude and instead got a spear right at his throat, he got spared for his dumb decision supposing he has the power to defeat someone like Dumas.
I would say it's annoying for us readers and i didn't particularly like how the whole thing played out, but Baam:
1 Is low key cocky af, relies on his plot armor/instincts often. I don't think he thought Dumas striked him with killing intent
2 Just absorbed the book, he was probably a bit distracted by that
3 Had never seen before a regular capable of low diffing people like Yama and Jinsung, he wasn't focused on fighting Dumas directly himself, he was just fighting Richemont, i don't think he knew Dumas was that powerful.
4 Powering up for real it's something he can do just a few times before running out of stamina, if he doesn't feel like it's absolutely necessary, there is no way he does that preventively.

Big-Bird

Reaction score
Country
French Guiana
if Leviathan thinks that with the 3 water dragons he may have a chance against Traumerei himself.
he went from sweet-talking cooperation to trying to steal Baam's body.
Now he's gone from demanding that Baam attack Traum immediately to telling him to get these sea dragons .
I have no trust in the words of this delusional thing
Laura and Shillial together inspire more trust in me than he does:cookiestare

Vali x lucifer

Reaction score
Country
Italy
he went from sweet-talking cooperation to trying to steal Baam's body.
Now he's gone from demanding that Baam attack Traum immediately to telling him to get these sea dragons .
I have no trust in the words of this delusional thing
Agree, but Baam saw Traumerei in action and already evaluated his strenght at first sight, if it was complete bullshit he would have called it out, couple that with him low diffing Hollan and him beginning the Leviathan mimesis against Dumas even though they were letting him go, i think it's quite clear that Baam knows he can show more than what he showed there if required to. How much more we just don't know.

O_n_Sly

Reaction score
Country
United States
Kukada should be dead! The item on his back could be an extremely flammable oil. Kukada although he was a former BH, he did not have a red horn. Just another soldier or equal to the group commander Rak killed LOL!

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
Hmmm, bit of a boring chaoter but there are a few things worth commenting on.

So... tiara and yuri were just pretending to be drunk? I suppose it's possible that at their power level they can simply instantly heal off ranker level alcohol or something. Or maybe they are drunk and pretending otherwise.

Kirin's army having a former branch head... It means it is stronger than anticipated at least. Branch heads are usually on the strong end of high ranker, at least higher than division commanders so far. I wonder if perhaps kirin's army has been recruiting fallen LPB... Clearly traumerei goes through branch heads quite fast considering that hatchlings are there ready to replace them. Surprisingly this former branch head is old enough to have been around during the genesis war and remembers cha. Of course as usual cha low key demolishes everything.

And tiara either played yuri or has some idea of what kirin is up to... Which is weird if kirin is supposed to be affiliated with revolutionaries. Then again it's more than possible that gustang has been fanning the flames of revolution to begin with.

Going by the hype kirin's beast has here you'd think it'd be something traumerei himself uses. I wonder if it along with lobadon's creature have some special significance to traumerei... it looks like the beast will have to fight in such a manner so as to avoid yuri harming it so that yuri doesn't get executed per LPB law.

Emotional damage? Really SIU? If only that was funnier... Maybe this is just the translator taking some liberties..

Fried chicken cha? Hmmm, future best friend for love maybe?

And with elbaba.. that checks out. Realistically speaking bam kept him in check and he is gone. Elbaba seems confident enough he can take on the sea snake... Odds are that elababa is misreading the situation though. Of course, elababa has no way of knowing of kirin's betrayal and if he hands the princesses to kirin he will likely get killed on the spot. I do wonder why kirin wants bam and the princesses.. I suppose this fits with him wanting to remain a part of the empire? protect the valuable LPB princesses, kill bam, get on zahard's nice list.

Looks like hugo is in better condition than expected. Then again high rankers recover quite fast. Lobadon is way too trusting. but weirdly his trust hasn't been misplaced yet. I suppose he is just good at discerning truth? Then again hugo lying doesn't really seem to affect lobadon's agenda.

hugo was bait to protect the book? Once again I find the battlefield confusing.

So far it appears that bam can deactivate spells with his presence... I wonder if this is inaccurate though. What if more than deactivat spells what bam's presence does to them is causing them to temporarily glitch.

And bam is heading back to the submarine? Really? Back and forth with SIU... It does look like we are getting a confrontation between lobadon and kirin.

Ignorant

Reaction score
Country
Dominican Republic
Kukada should be dead! The item on his back could be an extremely flammable oil. Kukada although he was a former BH, he did not have a red horn. Just another soldier or equal to the group commander Rak killed LOL!
Naa Cha just too strong
Dowon and Baam couldn’t do shit to them
But Cha just one punched the guy

O_n_Sly

Reaction score
Country
United States
The soldiers Yuri kill are the ones we first see with the yellow and blue helmets. They were in the panel with their leader wearing a white cape, golden helmet and white ponytail(not sure if it was because of lighting that it appeared this way). The soldier currently near Tiara has a red horn, black ponytail, black helmet and black cape but could be the same person.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Naa Cha just too strong
Dowon and Baam couldn’t do shit to them
But Cha just one punched the guy
chi’s sucker punch didn’t do shit lol, he was still conscious and talking. SM delivered the fatality!!!
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Yuri should be fine vs Haetae smoke fire! IIRC she saved Bam’s party in the HT from the acidic fluid with GA’s ability!

DeadCosmos

Reaction score
Country
United States
The item on his back could be an extremely flammable oil.
I hope so, then the dog can light that submarine on fire and get rid of those pests. but SIU loves unimportant characters, so that is probably not happening.

Ignorant

Reaction score
Country
Dominican Republic
The soldiers Yuri kill are the ones we first see with the yellow and blue helmets. They were in the panel with their leader wearing a white cape, golden helmet and white ponytail(not sure if it was because of lighting that it appeared this way). The soldier currently near Tiara has a red horn, black ponytail, black helmet and black cape but could be the same person.

chi’s sucker punch didn’t do shit lol, he was still conscious and talking. SM delivered the fatality!!!
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Yuri should be fine vs Haetae smoke fire! IIRC she saved Bam’s party in the HT from the acidic fluid with GA’s ability!
Yeah that acid fluid is way stronger than Hetae divine flames

O_n_Sly

Reaction score
Country
United States
We should have poll on how many NAMED HRs/characters will die?!???? @Lady pompom @Demonspeed

Kirin, Robadon, Elba, Laura, SM, Kukada, Kirin’s VC, Haetae(unless it’s the 3rd dragon) muerta
I hope so, then the dog can light that submarine on fire and get rid of those pests. but SIU loves unimportant characters, so that is probably not happening.
hopefully chi noticed the bottle in the air and closes it in time and it is saved for later!

Ignorant

Reaction score
Country
Dominican Republic
We should have poll on how many NAMED HRs/characters will die?!???? @Lady pompom @Demonspeed

Kirin, Robadon, Elba, Laura, SM, Kukada, Kirin’s VC, Haetae(unless it’s the 3rd dragon) muerta

hopefully chi noticed the bottle in the air and closes it in time and it is saved for later!
LOL your favorite author is coward, Nobody gone die!

I mean, with the thorn and without shinwonryu or transforming Leviathan he basically just low diffed Hollan.
That baam was nerfed he is not that strong NOMO

Vali x lucifer

Reaction score
Country
Italy
That baam was nerfed he is not that strong NOMO
What's nomo ? Ofc his strongest form yet was against White with the rampaging Sun, as i said in the past, i don't see any new limitation on that front, he has never been this strong generally speaking. If he decideds someone has to die no matter what, then said person will have to face the strongest version of Baam we have seen so far.

King Dryst

Reaction score
Country
Cobra
What's nomo ? Ofc his strongest form yet was against White with the rampaging Sun, as i said in the past, i don't see any new limitation on that front, he has never been this strong generally speaking. If he decideds someone has to die no matter what, then said person will have to face the strongest version of Baam we have seen so far.
Why couldn't we have just kept that version of Baam permanently? Would have been much better if we had.