Chapter - Tower of God Chapter 591 Spoilers & Discussion | Page 3 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Chapter Tower of God Chapter 591 Spoilers & Discussion

Kiibou

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Gotei 13
Ren attacked Yuri and suffered no consequences LOL, besides for an ass whooping
the consequences are different for fighting a princess and killing a princess

King Dryst

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Cobra
Because he failed so utterly at it. If he'd actually damaged the merchandise, the consequences would have been there. As it was, the beating and humiliation he suffered were enough.

O_n_Sly

Reaction score
Country
United States
Hugo looks fine and full of vigor. What an EPICally weak ass punch from Robadon LOL

Big-Bird

Reaction score
Country
French Guiana
people thought tiara wasn’t holding back and didn’t care “ about yuris status “ when this chapter more or less proves that it doesn’t matter who you are.
Tiara was literally trying to kill her:cookiestare
and she was well on her way to succeeding.
At no point did Tiara even give a hint that she cared about Yuri's status,certainly not when she was shooting her, and definitely not when she said she would make her "blossom".

Kirin case is just an inconsistency in why a revolutionary actively trying to create a rebellion should care about the status of a member of the Z empire.
he could kill everyone (so no witnesses)
or at worst kill her and blame it on the LPB and PB family
Plot armor is wild here

Tsdreamss

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
RED members and princesses are notorious for not getting along, that’s most likely the reason he got off the leash. It’s expected and he too is under zahards protection, for anyone else it would be much different.

Alexi52

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
I really don't care about the Laura's family and Elbaba shit

Tsdreamss

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Tiara was literally trying to kill her:cookiestare
and she was well on her way to succeeding.
At no point did Tiara even give a hint that she cared about Yuri's status,certainly not when she was shooting her, and definitely not when she said she would make her "blossom".

Kirin case is just an inconsistency in why a revolutionary actively trying to create a rebellion should care about the status of a member of the Z empire.
he could kill everyone (so no witnesses)
or at worst kill her and blame it on the LPB and PB family
Plot armor is wild here
I thought at this point in the story we knew not to trust smack talk in fights, lord knows how many times Yama has said he’s going to kill someone and does quite the opposite. Tiara is a psychopath who loves fighting . Her saying that to yuri was for nothing more than her own satisfaction and enjoyment, similar to how literally right after her fight with Yuri she saw traumeries shinneuh and claimed she wanted to kill it and yet, made no effort to even stop it. Her dialogue is purely to represent her twisted mind. It’s highly implied that she didn’t want to actually kill Yuri. if she did she wouldn’t have made a ability that was purely for defence

it’s canon now so oh well

Demonspeed

Runaway Kotarou
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
Laura being able to run with her daughters like this means that she is rather fit. I don't believe she is a powerhouse but she should be a Ranker at least.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

No reason to think that Tiara was holding back against Yuri. She wanted to hurry to retrieve Baam and is a lunatic as well. Plus Traumerei could have come at any time.

Yuri is more important than most of these characters will ever be, that Yurin protection she has, her Zahard Princess status, the fact that she got 2 13MS make for a strong in-universe plot armor so that she doesn't get instakilled by certain opponents who are far stronger than her but care about stuff like this.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Yuri said she shouldn't get involved in these conflicts and now she is in. I don't think anyone would say that it's OOC for her to do that. Characters have different personalities.

lazybum

Reaction score
Country
France
Hugo joining Lobadon? Why? Aren't they enemies? Plus LPB are having on some infighting going on, why'd she risk being dragged to a fight? She got a position to defend in the first place, and is in fact the commander, is she ditching her responsibility? I don't see how relevant she is that she needs to come with Baam & co, beside her personality of wanting to go fight I guess.

Yelnats

Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
I thought at this point in the story we knew not to trust smack talk in fights, lord knows how many times Yama has said he’s going to kill someone and does quite the opposite. Tiara is a psychopath who loves fighting . Her saying that to yuri was for nothing more than her own satisfaction and enjoyment, similar to how literally right after her fight with Yuri she saw traumeries shinneuh and claimed she wanted to kill it and yet, made no effort to even stop it. Her dialogue is purely to represent her twisted mind. It’s highly implied that she didn’t want to actually kill Yuri. if she did she wouldn’t have made a ability that was purely for defence

it’s canon now so oh well
Po Bidau family is at war against Zahard, they won't mind killing Princess of Zahard. Yuri (also other princesses close to Baam) might be exception though as Po Bidau do not want to turn Baam into enemy.

Lo Po Bia

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Portugal
Hugo joining Lobadon? Why? Aren't they enemies? Plus LPB are having on some infighting going on, why'd she risk being dragged to a fight? She got a position to defend in the first place, and is in fact the commander, is she ditching her responsibility? I don't see how relevant she is that she needs to come with Baam & co, beside her personality of wanting to go fight I guess.
I think she feels in debt to him for saving her.

Tsdreamss

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Laura being able to run with her daughters like this means that she is rather fit. I don't believe she is a powerhouse but she should be a Ranker at least.

No reason to think that Tiara was holding back against Yuri. She wanted to hurry to retrieve Baam and is a lunatic as well. Plus Traumerei could have come at any time.

Yuri is more important than most of these characters will ever be, that Yurin protection she has, her Zahard Princess status, the fact that she got 2 13MS make for a strong in-universe plot armor so that she doesn't get instakilled by certain opponents who are far stronger than her but care about stuff like this.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Yuri said she shouldn't get involved in these conflicts and now she is in. I don't think anyone would say that it's OOC for her to do that. Characters have different personalities.
That’s literally the opposite of what she wanted to do, her plan was to stall yuri whilst khun and Rak went to get him. Which meant she had to draw the fight out long enough for them to find him and bring him back to her, she didn’t want to do anything of the sort. No reason to assume traumerie would care about two people from other family’s duking it out, If she actually cared so much about traumerie coming I don’t think she would’ve infiltrated the MT In the first place, I’m pretty sure she didn’t actually know he was there until she sensed his aura at which point she left. So that wasn’t a worry of hers at that point in time

DeadCosmos

Reaction score
Country
United States
because this story is crazy lol. need translations though.

Tsdreamss

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Po Bidau family is at war against Zahard, they won't mind killing Princess of Zahard. Yuri (also other princesses close to Baam) might be exception though as Po Bidau do not want to turn Baam into enemy.
Of course, but yuri is different. She’s a direct descendant of the HA family and yurins favourite, she also has ties to the ari family and has 2 13 months. If she was to be killed im sure it would generate more reaction then if say, someone like endorsi someone with no ties was to be killed. They would have to deal with zahard AND a family significantly stronger than their own. Princesses are supposed to lead their family in the future, do you think the ha’s would take lightly to their heir being murdered ?

Demonspeed

Runaway Kotarou
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
That’s literally the opposite of what she wanted to do, her plan was to stall yuri whilst khun and Rak went to get him. Which meant she had to draw the fight out long enough for them to find him and bring him back to her, she didn’t want to do anything of the sort. No reason to assume traumerie would care about two people from other family’s duking it out, If she actually cared so much about traumerie coming I don’t think she would’ve infiltrated the MT In the first place, I’m pretty sure she didn’t actually know he was there until she sensed his aura at which point she left. So that wasn’t a worry of hers at that point in time
Stalling or not, killing Yuri would have only made things better for her. These two were fighting in Traumerei's hotel to take Baam, the one he wants as successor.

Tiara also knew he could come, she even considered fighting him, saying it could be fun, but she isn't that crazy. Once she felt his presence she knew she had to run away.

Tiara and Kirin's situations are also not the same. Tiara is Gustang's follower, who betrayed all the others and is in a more direct confrontation against the Po Bidau at the moment. Kirin betrayed his own family and is trying to make things go his way. He doesn't want to get the enmity of Yurin and possibly more in the process as things are now.

O_n_Sly

Reaction score
Country
United States
B/c she has been abandoned by her family LOL. She didn’t even know that her family had that ship in storage

Tiara and Kirin's situations are also not the same. Tiara is Gustang's followers, who betrayed all the others and is in a more direct confrontation against the Po Bidau at the moment. Kirin betrayed his own family and is trying to make things go his way. He doesn't want to get the enmity of Yurin and possibly more in the process as things are now.
WHAT?!?! When did Tiara betray her fam LOL?!?!

Demonspeed

Runaway Kotarou
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
B/c she has been abandoned by her family LOL. She didn’t even know that her family had that ship in storage

WHAT?!?! When did Tiara betray her fam LOL?!?!
Gustang betrayed the other FHs, not Tiara.

Tiara is also confident that he has the means to defeat them all.

O_n_Sly

Reaction score
Country
United States
She was ordered to babysit and protect Bam from LPB by Gustang directly, which she is doing LOL!!!!

Ignorant

Reaction score
Country
Dominican Republic
At this point Cha must be called One punch Man

The whole chapter was waste Of time..