Chapter - Tower of God Chapter 593 Spoilers & Discussion | Page 17 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Chapter Tower of God Chapter 593 Spoilers & Discussion

Rak

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
France
If the Flashback is from Traumerei's memories, I'm in.

hunterxyamani

Reaction score
Country
Morocco
i'm the only one who read the raws ? lol why people are even questionning baam strenghth or the one of elbaba... Baam was literally fighting both Elbaba and the other former BH, we saw that baam freed the princesses and made the phoenix run away... and he also fought the wolf and elbaba in the same time while protecting laura and the princesses and he won easiy without even breaking a sweat... so that's tell you that baam now is on a whole another level...

Ignorant

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Dominican Republic
i'm the only one who read the raws ? lol why people are even questionning baam strenghth or the one of elbaba... Baam was literally fighting both Elbaba and the other former BH, we saw that baam freed the princesses and made the phoenix run away... and he also fought the wolf and elbaba in the same time while protecting laura and the princesses and he won easiy without even breaking a sweat... so that's tell you that baam now is on a whole another level...
He threw a light beam in a very feminist volleyball position and phoenix just disappear, this is horrible.
We don’t even know what shiwonryu does to cause this effect on other people siu has no take the time to explain deeply what this power is.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

You think this is a serie for adults?
the excuse to the BH phoenix is that
He hate being sore 😂😂😂 this a kid’s webtoon
At this point!

O_n_Sly

Reaction score
Country
United States
No, and anyone who does hasn't paid attention all the times SIU has come out and said that Tower of God is a shounen.
I’ve never seen SIU mention this

Crazy how SIU is just warping Bam all over to every conflict!

King Dryst

Reaction score
Country
Cobra
I’ve never seen SIU mention this
Old author's notes and blogposts, mostly from Season Two.

Ex: Season Two, Chapter 80 afternote: "I realized that my manhwa has come to fit the moulding of a ‘shōnen manha’ or a 'popular manhwa’ at some point,"

Season Two, Chapter 67: "Because I tend to fit the story of Tower of God to the frame of a sonyun (shonen) manhwa"

S2, Ch. 62: "I considered dragging Anak and Ran’s fight longer…
(It’s fundamental for such a fight to take up two or more chapters in most sonyun [TN: shonen] manhwa.)"

Tower of God is fundamentally a battle shounen ever since the start of Season Two. SIU acknowledges this, and most of the story's writing bears it out.

O_n_Sly

Reaction score
Country
United States

Ex: Season Two, Chapter 80 afternote: "I realized that my manhwa has come to fit the moulding of a ‘shōnen manha’ or a 'popular manhwa’ at some point,"

Season Two, Chapter 67: "Because I tend to fit the story of Tower of God to the frame of a sonyun (shonen) manhwa"

(It’s fundamental for such a fight to take up two or more chapters in most sonyun [TN: shonen] manhwa.)"

Tower of God is fundamentally a battle shounen ever since the start of Season Two. SIU acknowledges this, and most of the story's writing bears it out.
DOH

Ignorant

Reaction score
Country
Dominican Republic

So? SIU is definition of inconsistency LOL next week this serie could be a Yaoi i wouldn’t be surprise at all.

Fun fact: My dear solo leveling finished so start recommending me new series to watch after asking me to stop reading TOG.

Consul N

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Akatsuki
Wee Wee is in the top five strongest in the Lo Po Bia.

Big-Bird

Reaction score
Country
French Guiana
Wee Wee is in the top five strongest in the Lo Po Bia.

-Wiwi should have been a top BH, but he preferred to give this place to his lil bro Perseus
-when they were kids Wiwi used to steal Elbaba's lunch
-Kirin sent Wiwi to the army vanguard, so that he would die first because he was too dangerous, but he and PB seriously underestimated Wiwi.

King Dryst

Reaction score
Country
Cobra
-Wiwi should have been a top BH, but he preferred to give this place to his lil bro Perseus
-when they were kids Wiwi used to steal Elbaba's lunch
-Kirin sent Wiwi to the army vanguard, so that he would die first because he was too dangerous, but he and PB seriously underestimated Wiwi.
Wiwi loves soap operas.

Wiwi is the star of the Lo Po Bia bowling team.

big094

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Jamaica
I feel the scene with birdman may be extended in the official release, as much as I was relieved they didnt prolong it, that was a very pathetic exit

Demonspeed

The Rampaging Noble
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
Speaking of maturity, does any of you really think that Baam has shown that he has matured? It's been mentioned twice in this arc but I don't see how he is different.

King Dryst

Reaction score
Country
Cobra
I do feel like this was a bit of a long goodbye moment from Yuri. She won't be coming running every time Baam seems like he might be in a pickle from now on, and we won't see her again for a long time as a result.

Last edited:

Vali x lucifer

Reaction score
Country
Italy
She is probably gonna come back for the Enne rescue or Yurin reveal, i don't think it will take something like 100 chapters to see her again like at the end of S2 till this arc but i don't expect to see her for some months nonetheless, hiatuses permitted.

Rak

Reaction score
Country
France
I wonder if Zahard and co were as strong as Baam at the same stage of the climb. Baam's growth seems on a tier of its own.

Vali x lucifer

Reaction score
Country
Italy
I wonder if Zahard and co were as strong as Baam at the same stage of the climb. Baam's growth seems on a tier of its own.
Zahard probably not, the others most likely no.
Baam grows much faster than the FH's and he already caught up with them by the end of season 2.

lazybum

Reaction score
Country
France
We don’t even know what shiwonryu does to cause this effect on other people siu has no take the time to explain deeply what this power is.
IIRC it's a shinsu control technique, that allow Irregular a greater control over shinsu than towerborn. GoG told him to "make the space your own" (Chapter 310 or season 2 chapter 230), as unlike towerborn who gets to use shinsu only through Guardian's contract, Irregular already have the authority to use shinsu.

King Dryst

Reaction score
Country
Cobra
Zahard probably not, the others most likely no.
Baam grows much faster than the FH's and he already caught up with them by the end of season 2.
I don't think this is necessarily accurate. Zahard and the Ten went through a huge transformation as a result of their journey on the Train (much the same as Baam did). It's logical to think that their respective growth rates also spiked dramatically afterward. The versions Baam saw on the Hidden Floor (all two of them) were ones that hadn't really had much time to reap the fruit of that endeavor, having saved their data immediately upon clearing the train.

We're never going to really know the answer, though, unless there are other 'points frozen in time' like the Hidden Floor that come into focus later. I doubt it.

Vali x lucifer

Reaction score
Country
Italy
I don't think this is necessarily accurate. Zahard and the Ten went through a huge transformation as a result of their journey on the Train (much the same as Baam did). It's logical to think that their respective growth rates also spiked dramatically afterward. The versions Baam saw on the Hidden Floor (all two of them) were ones that hadn't really had much time to reap the fruit of that endeavor, having saved their data immediately upon clearing the train.

We're never going to really know the answer, though, unless there are other 'points frozen in time' like the Hidden Floor that come into focus later. I doubt it.
True, but we are at the point where Leviathan tells Baam that with 3 water dragons he may be dangerous for present Traumerei, i really don't think C Rank Regular Traumerei had similar potential.
Sun, 1 st thorn, 2nd thorn, 2 thryssa's, Leviathan, White souls. If we are talking about base Baam with shinwonryu sure the heads probably compare fairly well, but Baam is just an absurd being.