Chapter - Tower of God Chapter 595 Spoilers & Discussion | Page 13 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Chapter Tower of God Chapter 595 Spoilers & Discussion

Big-Bird

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
French Guiana
Like Traumerei has any trouble recruiting High Rankers, people would line up for the job if Traumerei asked for it, not to mention LPB is at War following Zahard orders.
A BH is worth to Traumerei just a bit more than a meal for a shinheuh he likes, folk like Elbaba are expendable if you are someone like Traumerei.
we see that with HL, the weakest and the one with the least HR of all
Traum may not care, but Rob does.
If Rob had succeeded in his plan, he might have become the enemy of Z's army, as Yas tells him, so all the more reason to go and save his siblings, so they can really defend themselves if Z or another GF falls on them.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

@Demonspeed

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
"I will be guilty of ignorance as a sinner who has changed history no matter how hard I try to cleanse my sins."

So the 13 GW are sinners. First is Gustang is now "punished" with ignorance, having his memories stripped from him. And who knows, maybe it's even worse than that. He said to Baam that his father is the worst person he ever met, assuming the father is V. However, Data Eduan said he would rather choose V over Zahard as king, V couldn't be the worst person if people like Data Eduan doesn't mind V ruling him. So either V has one or more traits that Gustang personally hate ... or because of missing memories, Gustang made up fake memories about V. Which would be funny, when Gustang himself made a spiel how criminal is to twist the truth during the forbidden book incident where Aguero got trapped by Bellerir & Rachel.
Or the simpler explanation for that would be V hadn't done whatever he did to make Gustang loath him so at the point in the timeline Data Eduan came from.

The book implied that all 13 of them lied about something. I'd bet that something is related to whatever is on the 135th floor. My guess is that all these secrets are involving whatever was up there. Something that made Zahard slam the door shut and do his best to make sure nobody would ever be able to open it again. And Gustang and Traimere both literally erase it from their minds.

As for Gustang hating V. I'm guessing that has to do with Baam. Given everything that happened with Enne. If V had done something to his unborn son to try and use him in some way, it's easy to imagine how much that would cause Gustang to revile him.

I'm starting to wonder if we're going to find out that maybe all the family heads did the same thing, except Zahard.

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
Or the simpler explanation for that would be V hadn't done whatever he did to make Gustang loath him so at the point in the timeline Data Eduan came from.

The book implied that all 13 of them lied about something. I'd bet that something is related to whatever is on the 135th floor. My guess is that all these secrets are involving whatever was up there. Something that made Zahard slam the door shut and do his best to make sure nobody would ever be able to open it again. And Gustang and Traimere both literally erase it from their minds.

As for Gustang hating V. I'm guessing that has to do with Baam. Given everything that happened with Enne. If V had done something to his unborn son to try and use him in some way, it's easy to imagine how much that would cause Gustang to revile him.

I'm starting to wonder if we're going to find out that maybe all the family heads did the same thing, except Zahard.
Wasn't it already said that all family heads erased their memories? Iirc it was before traumerei was sent to gustangs library.

Grace12025

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
This whole thing about sealing away memories reminds me of V telling Arlene to 'forget' everything and return to her friends. I guess that part was meant to be literally sealing her memories away.

Yelnats

Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
I thought we were talking about the book content.
If Baam succeeds what guarantees will he have that Traumerei won't hunt down his family ? Does he consider Baam capable of protecting him against his father and/or Zahard ? How ?
Better than if Traumerei won as Laura and the twins will be executed for betrayal. Baam promised to protect his family, if he won, he obviously will ask for his family to be freed. Of course there is no guarantee that Traumerei keep his promise but at least this option contain hope for his family.

How is the LPB Family risking destruction ? They are all fodder besides Traumerei, if Traumerei is safe LPB is safe, that's the whole point of abandoning the Family to chase a book in the first place. Kirin said the same after leaving the mothership, Traumerei moved so that's no longer the center of the Family.
Lobadon can chase the book because he thought Traumerei and Kirin was in the mothership. Now that Kirin has shown his betrayal, LPB family is at risk. Many branch leaders has fallen to trap (Lobadon's main priority right now), many members inside the mothership is unguarded as both Kirin and Traumerei left, even Traumerei himself is not guaranteed to survive if the match took place.

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
Wasn't it already said that all family heads erased their memories? Iirc it was before traumerei was sent to gustangs library.
I don't remember that being specifically said but that doesn't mean it wasn't.

King Dryst

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Cobra
Luslec is here to see FHs fall LOL!!!

NOT to make peace!!!
That may be, but Baam is not Luslec. He's going to refuse to play ball (probably at the fatal moment itself), and that's going to cause his final schism with FUG. And Wingtree is coming here to give him a way out of the immediate consequences of that decision.

lianecel

Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
I don't remember that being specifically said but that doesn't mean it wasn't.
All the FH seal their memory on their own way, gustang said it himself

XXGenesis

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Turkmenistan
Gustang’s Po Badiu is like 3x-4x better Portrayal than Tramerui. The fricking Libarian just turned into shinso after completeing his mission…Now that’s some FH shit right there!!

Dumas is going After Baam; That would be major issue looking at Baam’s current team. Androssi should be sideline by now in this arc, aside from taxi she’s serves no more purpose…

But O shit Luslec is feeling himself. He said let’s help out Baam; Pierce it…..I can’t wait for HXH Butterfly dude 😂 to do his thing.

Vali x lucifer

Reaction score
Country
Italy
I thought we were talking about the book content.

Better than if Traumerei won as Laura and the twins will be executed for betrayal. Baam promised to protect his family, if he won, he obviously will ask for his family to be freed. Of course there is no guarantee that Traumerei keep his promise but at least this option contain hope for his family.

Lobadon can chase the book because he thought Traumerei and Kirin was in the mothership. Now that Kirin has shown his betrayal, LPB family is at risk. Many branch leaders has fallen to trap (Lobadon's main priority right now), many members inside the mothership is unguarded as both Kirin and Traumerei left, even Traumerei himself is not guaranteed to survive if the match took place.
If Baam loses and is captured by LPB, he will be forced into marriage, there is no reason to believe Lobadon whole Family would disappear, especially with Baam becoming part of the Family.
The book should have served exactly the purpose of making sure Traumerei won't die in this war, given he believed that it held Gustang weakness.

If Lobadon neither find out what's in the book nor he makes sure that Traumerei wins the bet by getting Baam captured, it means that he is putting his Branch and whole Family at risk.
Saving 5/6 BH means absolutely nothing for his Family safety when he let go Gustang weakness and the Irregular for it.

Demonspeed

Master Escapee Kotarou
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
What are you guys's expectations of Akryung? We saw him use Shinwonryu before. Do you think he could possibly be a threat to Baam as he is?

Ignorant

Reaction score
Country
Dominican Republic
What are you guys's expectations of Akryung? We saw him use Shinwonryu before. Do you think he could possibly be a threat to Baam as he is?
He is a puppet, he is not looking to be stronger than him he is more of a threat for Rachel than Baam

Its shiwonryu is probably a copy
no the real thing, he never trained with the guardian
This is something synthetic in my opinion.

Last edited:

King Dryst

Reaction score
Country
Cobra
Absolutely not. I don't think SIU has any interest whatsoever in having a 'Regular' pose a threat to Baam at this stage, as he's outright said that the very idea breaks the lore. He is, however, extremely threatening to Baam's friends in the event of him being separated from the group as will almost certainly happen again.

Tsdreamss

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
LOL Tiara vs Dumas 😂

are you reading? Tiara is fighting Belleriel till now the only HR following him is mikel there’s not reason for Tiara to fight A loyal warrior like Duma but besides that what she can do to him in a fight?

butterfly is only figthing the New PB HR

the real question is “ who’s they” that informed Mirchea that they need to get ride of this defensive line in order to Baam to get to the final match
Who knew this beforehand to let Mirchea knows?
could be Khel hellam? But he can’t read irregulars fate
So is probably the captains!
What are you talking about ? Are you ? Gustang ordered Dumas to capture baam which means whilst baam is on his way to the grand match, Dumas will arrive and either be one of the “ po bidau forces “ for the butterfly to handle and break through per luslecs order or tiara as she is travelling with the gang…

butterfly will only handle the new PB HR ?? Well then I suppose Dumas will be left untouched and happily skip along to grab baam and bring an end to this arc ?? Be serious.

Tiara Is in a political battle with bellerir not a physical one, so that holds no weight as of right now. She is travelling with baam to the great match. If Dumas arrives and tries to grab him do you think she’ll allow it ? Or should we prepare ourselves for endorsi vs Dumas ? It will obviously be her to fight him, this chapter already confirms that although Tiara loves Gustang she does not follow his orders to the dot. He may be stronger than her conventionally but with gustangs pen the playing field should be lessened.

Last edited:

King Dryst

Reaction score
Country
Cobra
Tiara Is in a political battle with bellerir not a physical one so that holds no weight right now, she is travelling with baam to the great match. If Dumas arrives and tries to grab him do you think she’ll allow it ? Especially as this chapter already confirms that although she loves Gustang she does not follow his orders to the dot. He may be stronger than her conventionally but with gustangs pen the playing field should be lessened.
Dumas and his orders are likelier to be a problem for Bellerir and Revolution, more than Tiara. Gustang has generally let them do as they please, but that will only go as far as it doesn't contradict his own wants. They want something with Baam, and Dumas is going to be an obstacle to their getting it.

Tsdreamss

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Dumas and his orders are likelier to be a problem for Bellerir and Revolution, more than Tiara. Gustang has generally let them do as they please, but that will only go as far as it doesn't contradict his own wants. They want something with Baam, and Dumas is going to be an obstacle to their getting it.
Isn’t this entire grand match centered around which family gets custody of baam ? Whether Dumas snatches up baam for Gustang now or Gustang wins the match. Either scenario involves Gustang getting possession of baam, either at a later stage or presently. Unless traumerie wins the match ofc but that’s a whole different point. This won’t in any way foil the revolutions plan as there has always been a possibility of Gustang getting him. They have most likely worked around it

Vali x lucifer

Reaction score
Country
Italy
Baam was already stronger than him in base at the start of S3, no ?
I don't think he is a threat for him in his current form at least.

Yelnats

Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
If Baam loses and is captured by LPB, he will be forced into marriage, there is no reason to believe Lobadon whole Family would disappear, especially with Baam becoming part of the Family.
The book should have served exactly the purpose of making sure Traumerei won't die in this war, given he believed that it held Gustang weakness.

If Lobadon neither find out what's in the book nor he makes sure that Traumerei wins the bet by getting Baam captured, it means that he is putting his Branch and whole Family at risk.
Saving 5/6 BH means absolutely nothing for his Family safety when he let go Gustang weakness and the Irregular for it.
The book still serve its purpose as Baam want to stop Gustang and Traumerei from killing each other. Lobadon and Baam have the same goal here. Remember, the match decide the ownership of Baam, it doesn't stop the war. Lobadon want to use the book to stop the war (by blackmailing), so it is important for him that Baam (which is now the living version of the book) don't get captured before the match. He need Baam to arrive at the match location on time, if Baam fail to do so, the match will start and the winner will own him (as well as the book) which means the plan to use the book for blackmail to stop the war would fail.

Last edited: