Chapter - Tower of God Chapter 595 Spoilers & Discussion | Page 15 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Chapter Tower of God Chapter 595 Spoilers & Discussion

Big-Bird

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
French Guiana
Like Traumerei has any trouble recruiting High Rankers, people would line up for the job if Traumerei asked for it, not to mention LPB is at War following Zahard orders.
A BH is worth to Traumerei just a bit more than a meal for a shinheuh he likes, folk like Elbaba are expendable if you are someone like Traumerei.
we see that with HL, the weakest and the one with the least HR of all
Traum may not care, but Rob does.
If Rob had succeeded in his plan, he might have become the enemy of Z's army, as Yas tells him, so all the more reason to go and save his siblings, so they can really defend themselves if Z or another GF falls on them.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

@Demonspeed

Big-Bird

Reaction score
Country
French Guiana
Icarus has wings... Maybe is she the one he loved before?
I don't know.
The person Kirin is talking about is another Traum child
That the PATERNAL AFFECTION that we want so much from our family leader was exhausted a long time ago in someone else who is not us

Demonspeed

The Hero of the Trojan War
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
The person Kirin is talking about is another Traum child
Not necessarily. It could precisely be someone who has no blood ties to him but whom he still loved that way, which would make Kirin even more jealous.

Vali x lucifer

Reaction score
Country
Italy
The fact remains that adoption is an ineffective way of offsetting losses, independents of this level should be rare, it would take an eternity, Traum may not care but Rob is not going to throw his siblings into a crusher, he's going to save them, they're difficult to replace.
If Rob and Katan are the only decent HR left, Adori probably won't even need to move.
LPB should count thousands of Rankers and around a hundred of Advanced Rankers, on top of maybe another 20 or so High Rankers outside Top 300 without BH potential. The lineage itself is not at risk by any means with potentially losing 6 BH's.
Again, in the war it's all about Traumerei and Gustang, leaving Baam alone with Tiara and Goruru of all people with the book is complete madness for someone in Lobadon position.
What if Dumas catches Baam now because Lobadon decided to save a few BH's ? It would likely spell the end of LPB as a whole. It's an enourmous risk.

Big-Bird

Reaction score
Country
French Guiana
LPB should count thousands of Rankers and around a hundred of Advanced Rankers, on top of maybe another 20 or so High Rankers outside Top 300 without BH potential. The lineage itself is not at risk by any means with potentially losing 6 BH's.
Anything outside the top 300 in term of streng is worthless
and unless SIU is suffering from a serious memory lapse or has decided to retcon the information there are more than 6 BH out there, like they're supposed to be double that number
Again, in the war it's all about Traumerei and Gustang, leaving Baam alone with Tiara and Goruru of all people with the book is complete madness for someone in Lobadon position.
Rob doesn't even know that Traum is involved in the war, his conversation with Kirin is quite clear, he thinks Traum is still in the mothership.
PB played him, he suspected it and Kirin confirmed it.
the book truce plan failed, Rob moved on to more urgent matters
What if Dumas catches Baam now because Lobadon decided to save a few BH's ? It would likely spell the end of LPB as a whole. It's an enourmous risk.
Rob considers that saving all BH is more important than Baam

lianecel

Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
All the thing LPB done so far is already stupid enough, i mean going to war with family with similar power is already spell the end of the LPB Family, why not make it stupidier at this point

kkck

Waifu Slayer
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
Not necessarily. It could precisely be someone who has no blood ties to him but whom he still loved that way, which would make Kirin even more jealous.
This makes sense to me. We don't know much about icarus but the character seems deeply related to traumerei's sadness... and traumerei sort of running out of love altogether after icarus' death and this shaping how he acts towards tower residents for eons to come fits into the plot rather neatly.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Hmmm, I am thinking that perhaps zahard killed icarus. Icarus flew too close to the sun (floor 135, star) and was stricken down....

I also caught up a bit on the myth of icarus... Which I had largely forgotten outside of the idiom. Icarus, son of daedalus, architect who built the minotaur's labyrinth... No we see how gustang builds labyrinth in which he and traumerie challenged each other and we also know that enne is hidden within a labyrinth. Going a bit deep into crackpot stuff, maybe icarus was a very early daughter (or daughter like person) of gustang with whom traumerei became pretty attached... And her death at some point when the climb was ended caused gustang great anger and traumerei deep sorrow...

Yelnats

Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
Assuming Lobadon believes that Baam is capable of stopping the war with his aquired knowledge. Why would he rely on someone else, who could be captured/killed/betray him at any time, instead of securing the book knowledge for himself first ? He is risking absolutely everything betting on the capabilities/loyalty of an FUG member, who is basically born yesterday in his eyes. How can someone like Lobadon think that the life of 6 BH's is worth a risk like that when he finally had said book in front of his eyes after all the sacrifices he made for it.
I have told you they are in a hurry so there is not enough time to dechiper the content of the book (Baan had only read the preface). The fate of Laura and the twins are tied to Baam, they need Baam to get to the match on time so they can keep their freedom. As for loyalty issue, I have told you how Baam already prove it.

Ideally, Lobadon should go with Baam to make sure he can arrive on time without getting captured by any side. However, Lobadon cares about his siblings (BH). He is not like Kirin who readily abandon them. Each person has different personality, it is normal that you think Lobadon's choice is weird. There are many times we think other person's choice is weird but that is because we just don't understand their personality. It seem Lobadon just doesn't have the heart to abandon the BH when he know they are in danger, it might seem weird for logical person like us but that type of person do exist (there are a lot of people like that in real life but in 10 family of ToG, it is rare).

Last edited:

Big-Bird

Reaction score
Country
French Guiana
i mean going to war with family with similar power is already spell the end of the LPB Family,
I't may sound like crazy , maybe I should wait until the end of the arc before speaking, but I'm starting to seriously think that LPB are much stronger than PB on paper and that internal conflicts hurt them more than PB do:cookiestare

Demonspeed

The Hero of the Trojan War
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
This makes sense to me. We don't know much about icarus but the character seems deeply related to traumerei's sadness... and traumerei sort of running out of love altogether after icarus' death and this shaping how he acts towards tower residents for eons to come fits into the plot rather neatly.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Hmmm, I am thinking that perhaps zahard killed icarus. Icarus flew too close to the sun (floor 135, star) and was stricken down....

I also caught up a bit on the myth of icarus... Which I had largely forgotten outside of the idiom. Icarus, son of daedalus, architect who built the minotaur's labyrinth... No we see how gustang builds labyrinth in which he and traumerie challenged each other and we also know that enne is hidden within a labyrinth. Going a bit deep into crackpot stuff, maybe icarus was a very early daughter (or daughter like person) of gustang with whom traumerei became pretty attached... And her death at some point when the climb was ended caused gustang great anger and traumerei deep sorrow...
Personally, I think it's going to be revealed to be romantic love but we'll see. In the past it was also mentioned that Traumerei wanted revenge for the death of one of his descendants so he did care for some of his kids at some point. Gustang's words implied that he was very caring towards his pets in the past too, even now he seems rather nice when he is with them.

lianecel

Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
I't may sound like crazy , maybe I should wait until the end of the arc before speaking, but I'm starting to seriously think that LPB are much stronger than PB on paper and that internal conflicts hurt them more than PB do:cookiestare
You all downplay Po Bidau so much because so far SIU only shown the power of LPB
Remember, so far not even one of Po Bidau executive had shown fighting seriously (i dont count hugo, that guy is get thrown as a bait, she doesnt even know the existense of teleportation ship), the only executive that shown fighting is duma, he isnt even serious and he completely beat yama + jinsung + karaka
(hell nah even duma didnt even bother to avoid yama punch, and yama did literally zero damage to duma, tbh its a shame to jinsung to fight alongside this mutt)

"euhh but they cant even finished the branch leader"
U all cant read lol, branch head literally fighting Po Bidau Toy and still got bodied (lol)
u can even see clearly that Proust is literally chilling in his chair while reading book, and even proust said that "teleport them like our first plan" , so its crystal clear that PB didnt ambush them to kill them,
i cant believe i need to explain this cause i see someone here said PB is weak cause they cant kill branch head (idk why lot of people here cant read)

U Can see clearly that richie easily absorb khell arrow attack (again, yama got bodied by this arrow, so shame on him),

The only reason LPB shown as stronger because so far they are the one SIU shown to fight, but yet all that fight and they still take all The L

All that fight and beast mentality is the real reason why the entire LPB got played in gustang hand

Last edited:

kkck

Waifu Slayer
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
Personally, I think it's going to be revealed to be romantic love but we'll see. In the past it was also mentioned that Traumerei wanted revenge for the death of one of his descendants so he did care for some of his kids at some point. Gustang's words implied that he was very caring towards his pets in the past too, even now he seems rather nice when he is with them.
Yeah, I thought about that as well but I tried to fit the one character between traumerei's sadness and gustang's rage. Both being in love doesn't exactly fit. Traumerei definitely seems like the type to care more for his pokemon than people. I am under the impression that gustang's personal shineuh are actually loyal to him.

Big-Bird

Reaction score
Country
French Guiana
Remember, so far not even one of Po Bidau executive had shown fighting seriously (i dont count hugo, that guy is get thrown as a bait, she doesnt even know the existense of teleportation ship), the only executive that shown fighting is duma, he isnt even serious and he completely beat yama + jinsung + karaka
(hell nah even duma didnt even bother to avoid yama punch, and yama did literally zero damage to duma, tbh its a shame to jinsung to fight alongside this mutt)
it's something that any regent should be able to do
he's just consolidating his tier
"euhh but they cant even finished the branch leader"
U all cant read lol, branch head literally fighting Po Bidau Toy and still got bodied (lol)
u can even see clearly that Proust is literally chilling in his chair while reading book, and even proust said that "teleport them like our first plan" , so its crystal clear that PB didnt ambush them to kill them,
i cant believe i need to explain this cause i see someone here said PB is weak cause they cant kill branch head (idk why lot of people here cant read)
they admit they're having problems with BH, they're putting up much more resistance than expected
we laugh at the SWR ship, which was supposed to wipe them out but didn't do much, the best possible interpretation is that it stayed there without shooting, otherwise it's stock burns.
U Can see clearly that richie easily absorb khell arrow attack (again, yama got bodied by this arrow, so shame on him),
yes, he used an device that transformed the energy of the arrows into a teleportation energy, but I don't see how that's useful in combat apart from escaping or repositioning.
The only reason LPB shown as stronger because so far they are the one SIU shown to fight, but yet all that fight and they still take all The L
Mikel
Proust
Dumas
Ernaux
Gir
Luini
Varane
Hugo
Richemond
Giskar
Tiara
=11
/////
20 BH
PerPer
Kukuda
Kirin
Robadon
Lefav
= 25
If you think that Kirin and Rob are included in BH, then there's just 23.
LPB have double of HR :cookiestare
and I only counted top 300/arguably top 300 HR ( Top 300 Giskar is a ferver dream)
and bearing in mind that the HL family is the weakest because of its low number of Rankers
Ranker number is clearly correlated with the power of a family
the only known exceptions are the Arie and the Ha and they have good reasons (bullshit hax and super genetics), PB are neither of them

so the reason why i and others think LPB > PB is because the LPB seriously outnumber them and could literally 2v1 each PB HR:cookiestare
All that fight and beast mentality is the real reason why the entire LPB got played in gustang hand
Maybe, but in the end SIU had better introduce more HR PB, otherwise I'll stick to my position of "LPB are a stronger family than PB, and Gustang manages to have crappier genes than a literal Hikikomori".:cookiestare

lianecel

Reaction score
Country
Indonesia

they admit they're having problems with BH, they're putting up much more resistance than expected
we laugh at the SWR ship, which was supposed to wipe them out but didn't do much, the best possible interpretation is that it stayed there without shooting, otherwise it's stock burns.

yes, he used an device that transformed the energy of the arrows into a teleportation energy, but I don't see how that's useful in combat apart from escaping or repositioning.

Mikel
Proust
Dumas
Ernaux
Gir
Luini
Varane
Hugo
Richemond
Giskar
Tiara
=11
/////
20 BH
PerPer
Kukuda
Kirin
Robadon
Lefav
= 25
and I only counted top 300/arguably top 300 HR ( Top 300 Giskar is a ferver dream)
and bearing in mind that the HL family is the weakest because of its low number of Rankers
the only known exceptions are the Arie and the Ha and they have good reasons (bullshit hax and super genetics), PB are neither of them

so the reason why i and others think LPB > PB is because the LPB seriously outnumber them and could literally 2v1 each PB HR:cookiestare

Maybe, but in the end SIU had better introduce more HR PB, otherwise I'll stick to my position of "LPB are a stronger family than PB, and Gustang manages to have crappier genes than a literal Hikikomori".:cookiestare
U laugh at swr ship is tbh weird, even lobadon admit swr ship, his so proud tree got shred by one attack,

And tbh u just make my opinion stronger, like i said so far LPB look stronger because SIU just make them fight all the time, their ranker got introduced since like 100 chapter before, ofc its natural that we have seen more LPB HR tan PB HR u can even clearly see this chapter that Varan is third commander, that implies there is a few commander that havent been introduced, smh cant imagine i need to explain this crystal clear fact

Tsdreamss

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom

Mikel
Proust
Dumas
Ernaux
Gir
Luini
Varane
Hugo
Richemond
Giskar
Tiara
=11
/////
20 BH
PerPer
Kukuda
Kirin
Robadon
Lefav
= 25

Why is this even up for debate and why are y’all genuinely believing this ? Proust did not join in on the fight against the branch heads, this means it was literally dozens of branch heads vs a few PB high rankers ( most likely Ernaux, gir and a few randoms ). The fact that they can even hold off so many branch heads with a small number of them is crazy asl and shows the power gap between the two families.

The PB couldn’t use their shinwonryu ship as they was in a location surrounded by their own troops and their family’s personal vanguard. Which is why the plan was to always teleport them to an empty space. So saying that it didn’t even wipe them out is redundant, even lobadon was shocked at its power, do y’all think branch heads weaker then purdidy and Perseus are tanking it without major injuries ? Be serious.

What device did richemont use ? Wasn’t that literally his shinsu ability ? He’s a lightbearer so having a defensive shinsu ability alligns up with his power set. Even if it was it’s still wildly impressive. You can’t see how it’s useful in combat ? The shield literally absorbs the energy of enemy attacks and uses it to teleport and maybe other things we haven’t seen. This shield would not only provide immense defence, it would make the enemy hesitant to attack knowing its power could be turned back on them and would also give richemont a huge speed and range boost.

Using outnumbering is a ridiculous theory. The lo po bia have been explored on for years now, the Po bidau are only getting their shine now. We hadn’t even met any notable Po bidaus until tiara who herself was introduced just after the hiatus ? Something like that. They outnumber them purely because they have been explored on

next chapter is a set up for heaps of new PB high rankers to appear so we will see if y’all keep that mindset.

Vali x lucifer

Reaction score
Country
Italy
Anything outside the top 300 in term of streng is worthless
and unless SIU is suffering from a serious memory lapse or has decided to retcon the information there are more than 6 BH out there, like they're supposed to be double that number

Rob doesn't even know that Traum is involved in the war, his conversation with Kirin is quite clear, he thinks Traum is still in the mothership.
PB played him, he suspected it and Kirin confirmed it.
the book truce plan failed, Rob moved on to more urgent matters

Rob considers that saving all BH is more important than Baam
It's either about strenght so even BH's are worthless given that the FH's are an unstoppable force for people below Adori lvl at least (It's like putting 20 Pam's and a Kallavan if not worse, the Rankers are useless in a battle here and so are the BH's with Traumerei). Or it's about the LPB Family as a whole, and as long as Traumerei is there it will work out, they can't kill most LPB descendants anyway.

I mean we saw how many BH's are there already, Wiwi (Bear), blood angel (Chimera), turtle, badger, Carp and Elephant. I guess you can count Hollan (Ancient Shinheuhs) as well, 7 if so.
WgW (Spider) is at the mothership, Elbaba (Wolf) is with Baam, Goruru (Lizard) is with Baam, Yorari (Snake) is missing, 1 ex BH was captured by Cha/SS ( sea urchins ? ), Dokoko (Bird), Pudidy (Owl) and Perseus (Horse) dead, Maybe Catan (Hunter), Kirin's 2nd in Command (?) are also BH's, On top of Lobadon (Plants) and Kirin (Heathe). We already saw close to 20 LPB different Branches, if there were more BH's with Wiwi and co we would have known it by now i think.

How did the book plan fail ? Baam was literally starting to tell him about it when they got interrupted, if he wanted to he could have gotten the info, he literally had the book in front of him and let it go because Kirin (a traitor) told him it was useless, on top of that, he left Baam with a PB Top High Ranker even Kirin was wary of, and a LPB High Ranker that was likely a traitor as well.

I mean, SIU is saying that Lobadon gave up on the book without even opening it when it was in his hands, i think it's irrealistic but everyone is entitled to their own opinions.

King Dryst

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Cobra
I mean, we want this to be a story that Baam can at least understand and care about. Anything involving romance will just be met with his apathy.

Ignorant

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Dominican Republic
What if Baek Ryun heard about the prophecy of Baam
Leading the people of the tower to new levels and decided to use him to get out the tower
Im sure he just there to check on him for now and see if he is worthy and give him another membership proposal..

Baam could be in a situation where he probably will have te sell his soul to this org to escape with his friends before that im sure we are going to see Baam at full power just to fail.

lazybum

Reaction score
Country
France
What if Baek Ryun heard about the prophecy of Baam
Leading the people of the tower to new levels and decided to use him to get out the tower
Im sure he just there to check on him for now and see if he is worthy and give him another membership proposal..

Baam could be in a situation where he probably will have te sell his soul to this org to escape with his friends before that im sure we are going to see Baam at full power just to fail.
It'd be much easier for WHS to not get involved with Baam tbh, at least until the Baam vs Zahard is over. If the prophecy helds true, then WHS will profit, if not, then at least WHS doesn't have to fight Zahard & co.

Ignorant

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Dominican Republic
It'd be much easier for WHS to not get involved with Baam tbh, at least until the Baam vs Zahard is over. If the prophecy helds true, then WHS will profit, if not, then at least WHS doesn't have to fight Zahard & co.
Prophecy just say that he will kill the king and lead the people to new heights but is not clear if he will be a good men or a good leader they have to make sure.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I just post a New thread guys if you interested in my BS or hate my guts go there in share a comment or a vote or just ignore me.

(hope the thread pass Admins filters)

King Dryst

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Cobra
People say shit like this with every new arc. And it never, ever, ever, ever happens. Baam does not fail and he does not lose. This ain't that kind of story and it's not going to be.