Chapter - Tower of God Chapter 601 Spoilers & Discussion | Page 16 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Chapter Tower of God Chapter 601 Spoilers & Discussion

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
We realized in the Hoaqin flashback that it was Vicente who put the wheel in motion to create White. He has never apologized for the pointless killing by White only that he’s been waiting for his chance to control the body!!!

Never trust an Arie!!!
The flashback didn't show vicente as putting any wheels in motion. The flashback shows hoaquin thinking vicente had already come up with his own plans using spells. And what did happen is that vicente agreed to partake in hoaquins spell and got screwed as the resulting being was fully in control of hoaquin. Vicente was pretty open about wanting to be in charge at the hell train.

O_n_Sly

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
United States
The flashback didn't show vicente as putting any wheels in motion. The flashback shows hoaquin thinking vicente had already come up with his own plans using spells. And what did happen is that vicente agreed to partake in hoaquins spell and got screwed as the resulting being was fully in control of hoaquin. Vicente was pretty open about wanting to be in charge at the hell train.
The beginning of S3ch97 (Hoaqin) says otherwise!!! Vicente has been scheming for a very LONG time, we still have no idea what he wants!

kkck

Waifu Slayer
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
The beginning of S3ch97 (Hoaqin) says otherwise!!! Vicente has been scheming for a very LONG time, we still have no idea what he wants!
That's not what the chapter says. It simply says vicente has his own thing going on, perhaps even before hoaquin. We saw a bit of how hoaquin came in contact with a demon back in season 2 and vicente had nothing to do with it.

OneEye

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Cameroon
That's not what the chapter says. It simply says vicente has his own thing going on, perhaps even before hoaquin. We saw a bit of how hoaquin came in contact with a demon back in season 2 and vicente had nothing to do with it.
I may be wrong but, from experience with Siu's writing, he's fond of giving pretty much credit to side characters, for a considerable moment, before finaly discarding them. Iwha, Cassano, Kaiser, Paul, Mad dogs... were all presented to have a certain relevance, before being technically discarded; when did we last see any of them?! it won't be a surprise that Vicente is summarily forgotten by Siu.
He didn't even bother presenting the remaining active slayers before going straight to Luslec; now almost no one will Care to discover what the remaining Slayers and blue holes and Elders actually look like. Now we no longer Care about Sofia Tan's potential and hidden abilities.

In conclusion, Vincente may one day reappear but then, that will be so unusual of Siu to remember former supposedly strong and promising characters

Last edited:

kkck

Waifu Slayer
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
I may be wrong but, from experience with Siu's writing, he's fond of giving pretty much credit to side characters, for a considerable moment, before finaly discarding them. Iwha, Cassano, Kaiser, Paul, Mad dogs... were all presented to have a certain relevance, before being technically discarded; when did we last see any of them?! it won't be a surprise that Vicente is summarily forgotten by Siu.
He didn't even bother presenting the remaining active slayers before going straight to Luslec; now almost no one will Care to discover what the remaining Slayers and blue holes and Elders actually look like. Now we no longer Care about Sofia Tan's potential and hidden abilities
SIU definitely discarded the casano storyline though I don't think he has necessarily discarded the characters in question. Yihwa as far as I can tell is being held hostage by the boss entity which seems to be gaining relevance rather quickly and will probably be present at the upcoming match. The mad dogs seem like they already served their purpose though I could imagine their genes or some BS playing into the beastkin full translation. It's 110% certain that wangnan hasn't been forgotten by SIU or anything like that and if he has a role in the future it'd be insane if the sweet and sour team doesn't have a role to play. Though I doubt cassano and goseng can climb quickly enough to be relevant. even wangnan getting back to cassano should have taken weeks, if not months.

I don't think presenting luslec before the remaining active slayers and elders will make people not care about them. If you don't care about sophia that's strictly on you.

O_n_Sly

Reaction score
Country
United States
Prime Bam >>> Prime White but PW would wreck Dumas, Richie, Khel, WGW, Kirin and Robadon
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Vicente still is a HR slayer!!! The Boss sending AA’s party to Gustang was for Vicente! Rachel hinted in her exchange with Matte that they had already freed a few prisoners before AA

With all the commotion about LPB BHs onboard the ark but not a mention about FUG or Slayer Vicente
--- Double Post Merged, ---

LOL was downsizing White to his current form planned?!?!?! Would Gustang even know who tf Vicente is???

lazybum

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
France
LOL was downsizing White to his current form planned?!?!?! Would Gustang even know who
I don't think it's planned, but I can see Rachel trying to recruit her old "sword" she has chosen before. It'd be funny sight, Rachel and Vicente teaming up.

O_n_Sly

Reaction score
Country
United States
Revs are 100% FUG! If Luslec is not the Boss then it is one of his Elders!!! Possibly Sophia!!!

King Dryst

Reaction score
Country
Cobra
I don't think it's planned, but I can see Rachel trying to recruit her old "sword" she has chosen before. It'd be funny sight, Rachel and Vicente teaming up.
All I can say to that is that it would highlight how big of a mistake Baam made in allowing White to continue existing in any form. Should have just killed him after waking up at the Nest.

Demonspeed

The Hero of the Trojan War
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
Revs are 100% FUG! If Luslec is not the Boss then it is one of his Elders!!! Possibly Sophia!!!
They were introduced as people who can play double agents. Some Revolution members are in FUG but what you are saying doesn't make sense at all.

Nah, Vicente wouldn't do that. He isn't like Hoaqin.

O_n_Sly

Reaction score
Country
United States
They were introduced as people who can play double agents. Some Revolution members are in FUG but what you are saying doesn't make sense at all.

Introduced by FUG wanna-be Goruro a rebellious child like Luchi. He was being used! Rachel and her group are FUG and are closer to the Elders more so than Bam. Back at the Nest, Michael, Apple, and Ghost were under Khel’s command!

insignificant creature

Banned
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Canada
About bam's power. It has always been the blue defense and red attacks. He has mainly 3 colours blue, red and his og black( with grey).Even the characters. When rak first meet bam,he tries to attack bam while Khun defends him. Even hwaryun first attacks her while maschenny defends him or uses him.I always believe bam gets similar power or things where blue defends while red attacks. He uses blue (pure shinsu) to attack while thorn is red which amplifies or works as defense. He first gets blue and then red.The thyrssas, the blue defends while the red attacks tho, I don't know whether blue can use sword and red can use shield. I think getting another divine sea animal for attack is evident. Even leviathan, I think he will provide some kind of armor to bam. So I wonder whether enkidu is red in colour and is a 4 legged animal. I think he will be used for attack if bam absorbs him. Will be cool to see how he uses him. He can't wrap enkidu around his arms like he did with leviathan. Also would be cool to see bam use dragon tiger gate with levi as dragon and enkidu as tiger. I

King Dryst

Reaction score
Country
Cobra
We don't really know that. He was in position where he had to act nice in order to stay alive after taking over for Hoaqin. Ascensio, Baam and Aria all could have turned him into paste at that moment, what with having almost all of his power stolen.

Demonspeed

The Hero of the Trojan War
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
We don't really know that. He was in position where he had to act nice in order to stay alive after taking over for Hoaqin. Ascensio, Baam and Aria all could have turned him into paste at that moment, what with having almost all of his power stolen.
If he was like that he wouldn't have helped Wangnan. He isn't that much of an opportunist.

O_n_Sly

Reaction score
Country
United States
If he was like that he wouldn't have helped Wangnan. He isn't that much of an opportunist.
He really didn’t help Wangnang at the time they both had a common enemy, Hoaqin