Chapter - Tower of God Chapter 601 Spoilers & Discussion | Page 14 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Chapter Tower of God Chapter 601 Spoilers & Discussion

O_n_Sly

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
United States
I wonder where and what the other entrance is that Robadon’s fleet is using? Could Seolwhang also be connected to the sprout?!?!

Consul N

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Akatsuki
We need a poll on if Baam will absorb Enkidu or not.

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
Not sure if I'm mistaking, but Urek was indeed obsessed with phantaminum until someone told it straight to his face that he'd get beat by him, and he accepted it and moved on. That was when he was mad he was in a lower rank than him.

Was that a blog post or did I dream that shit up?
Yeah, really old blog post. That's about the discussion he had with the head of the ranking administration office. I would assume he let go of the rank thing but no idea if he let go of his grudge towards phantaminum. If urek is still after him then I would guess him not wanting to be beneath is related to whichever reason he is following him. Assuming that's something that is still relevant to the lore.

doppioandante

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Italy
So there are 5 groups in TOG.
1st group Zahard and the FH who wants to keep status quo led by Zahard and Adori. They represent the "GOOD SIDE" or "PEACEFUL SOCIETY" that is good at covering in lies and propaganda
2nd group is Wolhaiksong and Urek who wants FH dead led by Baek so that they can get out of tower and break the monopoly held by FH
3rd group is FUG who simply wants revenge against Zahard and wants to kill FH dead led by Luslec to avenge Viole and others
4th group is Revolutionary Group who wants FH dead through other ways like chaos led by Gustang, Bellirer is just a pawn. Simply by F*cking up the 1st group
5th group is the Chaos group (or EVIL side of the tower, seven sins, the devil) who have infiltrated 1-4th groups and wants chaos, Maschenny Khun is one, Rachel too through Emily. Higly possible that it is angry residents killed or betrayed by the FH

and the final group is Baam's group. so that makes 6 groups lol

Based on the chapter, Urek wants to hunt the leader of 5th group who is setting the Great Game. Urek knew that the chaos in the event will derail his plans to get out of the tower because of the chaos in tower will likely entangled everyone. I thought Gustang set the events but I believed he's also just a pawn who happened to have same interests or motivated to recover their memories and set things right. The people who knew the truth or the memories (possibly the 5th group) are the one behind it. Gustang going hard on Traumerei means Traumerei has a large role on the memories of the FH, and the key to reveal it, and Traumerei is the weakest link among the pro Zahard despite Lo po bia volunteering on hunting Po Bidau, FUg and survivors on Hell train. Why do I feel that chapter 1000 wasn't even the half of TOG story lol
So I guess this sums up pretty accurately what this third-party Urek and Luslec are talking about. But while I was reading the chapter an idea crossed my ind: what if they are talking of Enryu? He probably wants the ten families dead, it's somewhat related to FUG, and Mazino is the only other comparable irregular that could go against him?

Sanity Check

Reaction score
Country
Akatsuki
3rd Party:

Bellerir, Rachel & friends.

Urek Mazino vs Rachel is the match everyone wants to see, am I rite.

insignificant creature

Banned
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Canada
If bellerir is suggesting the game, does that mean gustang spared branch leaders for now?

OneEye

Reaction score
Country
Cameroon
Sorry for having to say it but, Though I like Tog, Siu's writing skills tend to be inconsistent and annoying.
-The first time Traum was introduced, he was so disgusted by the very presence of triffles such that all those present had to kneel and bow. He even insisted that Jinsung remembered he's still a triffle even though of superior blood.
- the first time Pudidy and other top ranking officials from LPB dared to try to negociate with a family head, Gustang, they experienced instant death before completing a single sentence...
Now we have Traum:
1) not instantly also killing the triffles from PB family toying with his beasts in his presence.
2) allowing a triffle like Bellerir direct his words to him, while even smiling !!! A bug smiling while buzzing around!!!
3) declaring he's just gonna take what he's here for and move away (correct me if I'm wrong but, wasn't that supposed to be Baam, who's right in front of him, as per the rules of the game before the chess match actually starts ?!?)
Or has Traum lost his memory again about how to treat triffles ?!
This whole thing looks without a clear purpose.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

So I guess this sums up pretty accurately what this third-party Urek and Luslec are talking about. But while I was reading the chapter an idea crossed my ind: what if they are talking of Enryu? He probably wants the ten families dead, it's somewhat related to FUG, and Mazino is the only other comparable irregular that could go against him?
Thinking about it, if Enryu is truly associated with the 3rd party, then Luslec's words and attitude make a little more sense, considering he asked Urek:
- DO YOU EVEN KNOW who you're in for?
- Do you realise you could die if I went all out (as in, we already know that stength in Tog is also related to contracts and, Luslec possibly having a contract with Enryu makes him believe he could compare the advantages of such a contract with Urek's full power, and wonders himself who'd win). (I too would feel confident enough to directly ask such questions to a colonel, general or any other army commander in my country if Enryu or Phanta suddenly appeared in this reality and blessed me with a powerful contract).

Last edited:

King Dryst

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Cobra
If bellerir is suggesting the game, does that mean gustang spared branch leaders for now?
Bellerir probably imagines that he can use them to leverage Traumerei. He is going to find himself disappointed (and hopefully dead) if so.

OneEye

Reaction score
Country
Cameroon
Too many triffles have been continuosly feeling comfortable in Traumerei's presence lately. It still beats my imagination that along with Dumas and Tiara, a C-rank regular like Androssi doesn't instantly pass out upon Traum's release of shinsoo

Vali x lucifer

Reaction score
Country
Italy
Imo the games have felt quite pointless ever since Traumerei showed up.
The rules are never respected, the goal is always ambiguous and we never reach a conclusion but we keep getting side tracked. I really couldn't care less about the next one at this point.

Brian Taboada

Reaction score
Country
United States
So I guess this sums up pretty accurately what this third-party Urek and Luslec are talking about. But while I was reading the chapter an idea crossed my ind: what if they are talking of Enryu?
The same thing came to me. The other possibility would be V (maybe he is not dead).

Kenneth Latorre

Reaction score
Country
United States
Enryu really doesn't have any business "plotting" the death of the 10 families or anyone for the matter. He could do it if he wanted to and not even the administrators could do anything about it.

Only way this would make sense is if Enryu wanted to but his God won't allow direct confrontation.

Other than that, don't see it.

Sanity Check

Reaction score
Country
Akatsuki
So I guess this sums up pretty accurately what this third-party Urek and Luslec are talking about. But while I was reading the chapter an idea crossed my ind: what if they are talking of Enryu?

I was thinking Enryu killed the administrator and left a thorn.

Then Phantaminum broke into Jahad's palace and told him if he directly interferes with Bam climbing the tower Phantaminum will wreck his !@#%.

Then they let the prophecy of Jyu Violence Grace cutting the King's throat with the thorn play out.

In the hidden level Jahad said he will find a way to defeat fate itself.

Then we got caught up in a bunch of stuff that didn't advance the main plot much, unfortunately.

Kiibou

Reaction score
Country
Gotei 13
I doubt we’ll ever see Enryu or Phantanium in the story. They are too strong. That’s some epilogue stuff only.