Chapter - Tower of God Chapter 601 Spoilers & Discussion | Page 15 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Chapter Tower of God Chapter 601 Spoilers & Discussion

OneEye

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Cameroon
I doubt we’ll ever see Enryu or Phantanium in the story. They are too strong. That’s some epilogue stuff only.
Nope, ever stronger characters keep being introduced; we've even seen Luslec himself ; Siu said he definitely will introduce Enryu, when the story will involve supremely strong characters

Jacinto Pinto

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
North Korea
Sorry for having to say it but, Though I like Tog, Siu's writing skills tend to be inconsistent and annoying.
-The first time Traum was introduced, he was so disgusted by the very presence of triffles such that all those present had to kneel and bow. He even insisted that Jinsung remembered he's still a triffle even though of superior blood.
- the first time Pudidy and other top ranking officials from LPB dared to try to negociate with a family head, Gustang, they experienced instant death before completing a single sentence...
Now we have Traum:
1) not instantly also killing the triffles from PB family toying with his beasts in his presence.
2) allowing a triffle like Bellerir direct his words to him, while even smiling !!! A bug smiling while buzzing around!!!
3) declaring he's just gonna take what he's here for and move away (correct me if I'm wrong but, wasn't that supposed to be Baam, who's right in front of him, as per the rules of the game before the chess match actually starts ?!?)
Or has Traum lost his memory again about how to treat triffles ?!
This whole thing looks without a clear purpose.
SIU can't reproduce the same quality and originality of the earlier series, when the world building was intriguing.
I think he had a good initial idea and a decent start, but that might've been the extent of his writing skills.
The way he can't improve the story even after a long hiatus seems to corroborate with that. If anything, the story is even more generic after the hiatus, and, with all the floating 3d guns, boxcutter shinsu and cultivation ripoff, I think it's on the verge of becoming a gag manhwa.
I don't know if it's because of early raw translations, but even the dialogue and jokes are repetitive.

King Dryst

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Cobra
I doubt we’ll ever see Enryu or Phantanium in the story. They are too strong. That’s some epilogue stuff only.
Enryu will probably pop up sooner or later, but Phantaminum likely won't.

Sanity Check

Reaction score
Country
Akatsuki
Nope, ever stronger characters keep being introduced; we've even seen Luslec himself ; Siu said he definitely will introduce Enryu, when the story will involve supremely strong characters

That makes sense.

Jyu's power level is growing too fast for Jahad to be the final boss.

Kiibou

Reaction score
Country
Gotei 13
SIU said the opposite.

Phantanium is confirmed to not make an appearance. Enryu is a might, but likely not as he’s left the tower already.

paulbee

Reaction score
Country
United States
We need a poll on if Baam will absorb Enkidu or not.
1) That depends, Enkidu was killed in the Gilgamesh story. However, If Enkidu is the Octopus thing Traumeiri had with him in the Library in this story, then there is a chance. Bam is the Universal Vaccum that sucks all in afterall.

I do doubt that Bam will absorb Enkidu unless there is some meaning, some purpose, or some power he needs to possess. To be perfectly honest, I would much rather have Bam Learn to Effectively use all the powers he has absorbed till now, rather than having him continuing to absorb them pointlessly without much benefit and only rarely.

2) After this Match between Gustang and Traumeiri I would rather have Bam go away with Wolhaiksong and train heavily with them. Yes I know that some readers prefer that he go away with FUG, but FUG only want to Use him as a weapon of vengeance. I don't think this suits Bam's personality well at all and as such he may not be able to realize his highest potential.

I think that BamMay return to FUG , AFTER he has become strong enough to not be turned into a tool by them. I just don't think the Heavy darkness of revenge inherrent in FUG suits Bam too well.

King Dryst

Reaction score
Country
Cobra
Yes I know that some readers prefer that he go away with FUG, but FUG only want to Use him as a weapon of vengeance. I don't think this suits Bam's personality well at all and as such he may not be able to realize his highest potential.

I think that BamMay return to FUG , AFTER he has become strong enough to not be turned into a tool by them. I just don't think the Heavy darkness of revenge inherrent in FUG suits Bam too well.
Not me. I'm hoping for him to get some well deserved payback on FUG through siding with Mazino and helping him obliterate the cultivation LARPer by cancelling all his spells. And then leaving them high and dry with both no leader and no chosen one. Would serve them right well for getting into bed with Revolution. Sleep with dogs, wake up with fleas.

Of course, Baam never gets to do anything actually good in big moments so I'm sure this will not happen.

lemo

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
India
He just doesn't want the Family Heads dead. They're the best and probably only potential source of information he has as far as getting out of the Tower. A bit hard to get anything out of them if they're no longer around.

I think he's taking them way more seriously than they merit, though. It honestly looks a bit ridiculous on his part.
Or another idea could be that the third party is indeed related to phanta and he thinks opposing them would bring phanta out so that Urek could get to meet him again. But the reason phanta isn't able to come in and kill off the FH 13 would be because an author above him prevents him from doing so.

OneEye

Reaction score
Country
Cameroon
SIU said the opposite.

Phantanium is confirmed to not make an appearance. Enryu is a might, but likely not as he’s left the tower already.
From what we've been regularly punished by Siu to read, now we know it doesn't cost him anything to decide to introduce Phanta and later put him in the box of "disgraced irregulars, as per their real potentials".
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Not me. I'm hoping for him to get some well deserved payback on FUG through siding with Mazino and helping him obliterate the cultivation LARPer by cancelling all his spells. And then leaving them high and dry with both no leader and no chosen one. Would serve them right well for getting into bed with Revolution. Sleep with dogs, wake up with fleas.

Of course, Baam never gets to do anything actually good in big moments so I'm sure this will not happen.
Haha, you said "cultivation larper"!!! That suits Fug and its leader just too well

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
Hmmmm, phantaminum feels like something from beyond the story but enryu IMO is different. Lore wise he is one of the most influential characters in the story. He murdered an administrator, delivered the thorn and by what little we saw it kinda seems like he took arlen's fate, whatever it may have been, personally. I feel like him meeting bam is something that has to happen, even if the two merely do something absurdly ordinary like chat and drink coffee.

lazybum

Reaction score
Country
France
Hmmmm, phantaminum feels like something from beyond the story but enryu IMO is different. Lore wise he is one of the most influential characters in the story. He murdered an administrator, delivered the thorn and by what little we saw it kinda seems like he took arlen's fate, whatever it may have been, personally. I feel like him meeting bam is something that has to happen, even if the two merely do something absurdly ordinary like chat and drink coffee.
Enryu may appear before Baam one day I agree, but I don't think he'll do anything significant, maybe share some wisdom to Baam who is hesitating on a decision to make or something. He already delivered the weapon Baam may need, probably on instruction by his god. Now it's squarely on Baam's shoulder either to succeed or to fail.

Lo Po Bia

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Portugal
Now we know that the creature that was there when Traum left the labyrinth was Enkidu.

O_n_Sly

Reaction score
Country
United States
I wonder what role Vicente will play here!!! Similar to Gustang’s book, contents were passed from Levi to Vicente’s book!!! Is that how the Revs learned about Enkidou??? Is the plan to seal it inside Rachel or preparing it for Bam?!?!

I expect the return of White soon!!!

Kenneth Latorre

Reaction score
Country
United States
Nope, ever stronger characters keep being introduced; we've even seen Luslec himself ;
We saw Urek earlier parts of the story, Gustang, and we saw Zahard only recently. As far as strong characters go, that's it. The progression has been steady honestly. Luslec is not a new ceiling. The ceiling isn't increasing.

kkck

Waifu Slayer
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
I wonder what role Vicente will play here!!! Similar to Gustang’s book, contents were passed from Levi to Vicente’s book!!! Is that how the Revs learned about Enkidou??? Is the plan to seal it inside Rachel or preparing it for Bam?!?!

I expect the return of White soon!!!
hmmm, I wonder if vicente would also take the name white.. That sounds strange to me. Maybe once a family head gets killed vicente will succeed where white fail and take said family head's power/soul... Though to me it sounds like if vicente does that then he should be unable to contain said power.

O_n_Sly

Reaction score
Country
United States
hmmm, I wonder if vicente would also take the name white.. That sounds strange to me. Maybe once a family head gets killed vicente will succeed where white fail and take said family head's power/soul... Though to me it sounds like if vicente does that then he should be unable to contain said power.
This game of Beliere’s should be enough to resurrect White! Rashut’s necklace ability + the souls of LPB BHs and PB warriors Dumas, grr, and equinox!

kkck

Waifu Slayer
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
This game of Beliere’s should be enough to resurrect White! Rashut’s necklace ability + the souls of LPB BHs and PB warriors Dumas, grr, and equinox!
I see several issues with that, some plot related, some from a story perspective.

The big one... is vicente going to do the same thing as white? it's plausible but we know vicente was researching his own spells before going with hoaquin's plan. While there are more than enough souls and powers nearby for 5 whites the most likely scenario is that vicente has his own way.

That aside from a story point of view vicente becoming white would be quite boring. It makes more sense that his spells get him strength through different means. I could see vicente having access to the spells hoaquin used along with his own though.

Even if vicente uses white's methods the result won't be the white we knew. The white we know was plain and simply hoaquin. This time around vicente would be the one in control, or at worst an entity which is actually the combined arie kids. Vicente seems to have some manner of decency to him so this wouldn't be too impossible. I suppose vicente or the new entity could take the name white but it still wouldn't be the old white.

Grace12025

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
Tbh Phantaminum kinda gives off similar vibes to that of Hitogami from Mushoku Tensei.
Never actually makes a full appearance in the story except through blurry flashbacks or other character's consciousness. He is also always scheming and manipulating events from behind the scenes.

OneEye

Reaction score
Country
Cameroon
We saw Urek earlier parts of the story, Gustang, and we saw Zahard only recently. As far as strong characters go, that's it. The progression has been steady honestly. Luslec is not a new ceiling. The ceiling isn't increasing.
Technically, when Urek, Gustang, and other strong characters were introduced pretty early in the series, their roles were more of a decoration as they were essentially inactive in most great battles. It's recently that we actually saw Gustang fight, Urek being pushed back, Traumerei and all. We've never seen the real Zahard fight or any other top 20 except those mentionned above. So, seeing Luslec active, and his fighting style adds something to the ceiling we've been used to.
Plus, the next ceiling will now require even greater battles than just two family heads trying to destroy each other; it could involve something like the three top family heads loyal to Zahard against Enryu; with Baam watching the battle to learn from Enryu how to effectively use the two remaining Thorn fragments and create attacks falling from the sky.

Thinking about it, if Enryu now lacks the teleportation thorn fragment, can he still teleport himself, or has he become an iota weaker than before ?!? If he appears also without the first Thorn fragment, is he still so strong?!? Or does he have another same copy of the whole thorn and thus is still as strong as ever!

Last edited:

O_n_Sly

Reaction score
Country
United States
I see several issues with that, some plot related, some from a story perspective.

The big one... is vicente going to do the same thing as white? it's plausible but we know vicente was researching his own spells before going with hoaquin's plan. While there are more than enough souls and powers nearby for 5 whites the most likely scenario is that vicente has his own way.

That aside from a story point of view vicente becoming white would be quite boring. It makes more sense that his spells get him strength through different means. I could see vicente having access to the spells hoaquin used along with his own though.

Even if vicente uses white's methods the result won't be the white we knew. The white we know was plain and simply hoaquin. This time around vicente would be the one in control, or at worst an entity which is actually the combined arie kids. Vicente seems to have some manner of decency to him so this wouldn't be too impossible. I suppose vicente or the new entity could take the name white but it still wouldn't be the old white.
We realized in the Hoaqin flashback that it was Vicente who put the wheel in motion to create White. He has never apologized for the pointless killing by White only that he’s been waiting for his chance to control the body!!!

Never trust an Arie!!!