Chapter - Tower of God Chapter 601 Spoilers & Discussion | Page 12 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Chapter Tower of God Chapter 601 Spoilers & Discussion

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
Urek hunting revolutionaries caught me off guard. The revolutionaries have been framed as a diverse group that isn't unified under any sort of specific leadership. Simply folk with aligned interest in destroying the great warriors.... Some in fug, some probably even in wolfhaikson. If urek is going after their leader then that can't be a rando, it has to be one of the towers whales (even if non irregular). Could a revolutionary have gotten involved with urek? Why? Maybe one asshat revolutionary tried something against urek seeing him as being as bad as the great warriors... Urek's words give the impression that said revolutionaries are not connected to the family heads as urek seems to specifically not want them to die yet. I suppose whoever this is will show up soon enough. Only big name in the lore I can imagine pulling off something like this is molic... Though perhaps the more obvious choice is the boss/captain entity.

Demonspeed

Master Escapee Kotarou
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
Urek hunting revolutionaries caught me off guard. The revolutionaries have been framed as a diverse group that isn't unified under any sort of specific leadership. Simply folk with aligned interest in destroying the great warriors.... Some in fug, some probably even in wolfhaikson. If urek is going after their leader then that can't be a rando, it has to be one of the towers whales (even if non irregular). Could a revolutionary have gotten involved with urek? Why? Maybe one asshat revolutionary tried something against urek seeing him as being as bad as the great warriors... Urek's words give the impression that said revolutionaries are not connected to the family heads as urek seems to specifically not want them to die yet. I suppose whoever this is will show up soon enough. Only big name in the lore I can imagine pulling off something like this is molic... Though perhaps the more obvious choice is the boss/captain entity.
I wouldn't say there are no leaders. Goruro has been manipulated, but there is a hierarchy. I think the leader is the Captain ATM.

kkck

Waifu Slayer
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
I wouldn't say there are no leaders. Goruro has been manipulated, but there is a hierarchy. I think the leader is the Captain ATM.
It's unclear how revolutionary members relate to one another but it would seem like goruro being discarded was mostly kirin's doing over his personal agenda. To me it didn't sound like the revolutionaries collectively discarded him. I am guessing bam will meet the captain rather soon, it doesn't sound like he would miss the show.

Demonspeed

Master Escapee Kotarou
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
It's unclear how revolutionary members relate to one another but it would seem like goruro being discarded was mostly kirin's doing over his personal agenda. To me it didn't sound like the revolutionaries collectively discarded him. I am guessing bam will meet the captain rather soon, it doesn't sound like he would miss the show.
My understanding is that Goruro was never supposed to be a true member. They just used him as a pawn then discarded him. Kirin and Rachel are true Revolution members.

O_n_Sly

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
United States
??? He asked Urek if he knew who is the leader.
B/c he’s the leader! The Revs are FUG lol!
How else would Luslec know that Bam was taking that route and to clear Verane’s fleet?!?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

How do you think Beliere found out about Enkidu??? Obviously from Luslec!
--- Double Post Merged, ---

According to Goruro, he invited Kirin into the group chat! Not sure who kicked him out! But Kirin had his own plans and is a pawn as well! Beliere wants to destroy the 10 families not recreate them like Kirin wants

paulbee

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
I just read Shiinhye1's amazing translation of the chapter (Thanks and Kudos bro).

Some thoughts SIU Perhaps:

1)Re-inserted into future relevance the activities of "Revolution"
2) Re introduced Lulsec and established his abilities above known FUG members
3) Re re-emphasized the odd-ball personality, attack-style of Urek And The likelihood of more Wolhaiksong involvement in the upcoming conlict
4) He continued filling in more about Traumeiri, and He domonstrated some of the oppressive power of a FH

Questions still to be answered:

1) How will/can the immortality contract be breached? If it's not, then this is kind of pointless.
2) What's Zahard doing all this time, it would be inconceivable that he is unaware of what's going on?
3) Is Balerir acting also a member of revolution?
4) Will Bam use Leviathan and will it change anything if he does?

In the end, the death /fall of some FHs might not chage much inside the Tower, maybe there might be more random lawlessness.

I hope Bam uses Leviathan and I hope it makes a big difference. I just can't trust SIU to make Bam a Boss yet.

hunterxyamani

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Morocco
it seems for me that gustang created the rev and put bellerin in charge the way he was able to ban gururo easily and also that captain may be one of the leaders maybe he seems strong enough to keep the princess in check...

hencosmic

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Israel
I didn't ask about ranker vs regular though (I'm not interested in that topic).
Sorry to inform you, but regular vs irregular discourse fell victim to the very same type of machinations from which also suffered discourse of regular vs ranker, probably because these too were written by the same author. It just so happened that SIU first thoroughly prepares the ground with all the implications and insinuations, shows us something really serious beyond horizon, and then we end up watching some colorful rays and awkward poses in the air. And this is it. While unfinished fights or fights with diminished capabilities are kinda normal in shonen and are generally accepted, in case of SIU this is all we have. And it's not like he's paying such price to have coherent, consistent plot. That we do not have either. I mean, it is intriguing to find out full range of abilities of High Ranker number 15, and to see him beaten maybe not by 30% shinsu boost of High Ranker number 4 left arm. But the only intrigue that i myself see here is if Luslec as fisherman still has arms inventory and can pull out his "giant black hook which said to pierce just about anything" or if this info too got retconned. Well at least choreography in this last fight wasn't that bad. Honestly, i liked Bruce Lee stuff. And Luslec had plot armor from the beginning, we knew Urek didn't want to kill him. He could one-shot him at 25% just by not aiming deliberately to the side.

Rak

Reaction score
Country
France
Ah! This fight purpose was to give us an idea of what the exceptions could do against irregulars. Last chapter I was satisfied, But SIU had to be ambiguous again at the end. Sucks.

Don’t tell me Baam will eat a new monster again. He should consolidate his already existent powers first.

Feels like it’s going nowhere.

I still think that Headon is the revo mastermind, and may show up soon.

Shiinhye1

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Peru
I just read Shiinhye1's (Thanks and Kudos bro).

Some thoughts SIU Perhaps:

1)Re-inserted into future relevance the activities of "Revolution"
2) Re introduced Lulsec and established his abilities above known FUG members
3) Re re-emphasized the odd-ball personality, attack-style of Urek And The likelihood of more Wolhaiksong involvement in the upcoming conlict
4) He continued filling in more about Traumeiri, and He domonstrated some of the oppressive power of a FH

Questions still to be answered:

1) How will/can the immortality contract be breached? If it's not, then this is kind of pointless.
2) What's Zahard doing all this time, it would be inconceivable that he is unaware of what's going on?
3) Is Balerir acting also a member of revolution?
4) Will Bam use Leviathan and will it change anything if he does?

In the end, the death /fall of some FHs might not chage much inside the Tower, maybe there might be more random lawlessness.

I hope Bam uses Leviathan and I hope it makes a big difference. I just can't trust SIU to make Bam a Boss yet.
thanks
regarding the third question, it is yes, bellerir is a member of revolution.
View media item 28573

kkck

Waifu Slayer
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
Ok... so the chapter reveals another fragment of traumerei's memories to us readers without adding much context. It would appear enkido was a beast which traumerei had but ended up killing someone traumerei cared for... I suppose Icarus? It's a bit weird that traumerei would put that much thought into this all things considered. Icarus also seems to have a relationship to arlen considering rachel managed to learn about her. And if we go by data eduan the family heads stopped caring about tower residents pretty early on.

Perhaps a more interesting point here is that apparently bellerir/gustang has enkido... So not only traumerei discarded his memories into the leviathan but he also discarded a whole ass shineuh which did the deed... Seems like a weird flex on gustang's part because even if traumerei remembers he will probably be pissed enough along with having recovered what is presumably one of his stronger creatures. I kinda expect bam to have more of a reaction here since leviathan has probably told him about enkidu.

Big-Bird

Reaction score
Country
French Guiana
Lobadon's physical age could make him a better candidate for calculating the upper power scaling for FH offspring.

I don't remember Lobadon having a ranking in power scaling lists, to gauge his peak strength.
-Stronger than EVK
-Much stronger than Top BH (Pudidy, Perseus, WGW)
-Stronger than Yama
-Yas+Yama+Dowon+Doom and Yas didn't even consider the idea that they could beat Robadon
-Stronger than Kirin
-a former BH (Perper) ran away at the mention of his presence

Of the characters introduced in this Arc (irregular excluded), only Luslec is undeniably stronger.
Kirin is weaker
Dumas we don't know yet
Proust is an unknown
other characters then those 4 aren't even worth a mention, they'll just be ripped apart

O_n_Sly

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
United States
Ah! This fight purpose was to give us an idea of what the exceptions could do against irregulars. Last chapter I was satisfied, But SIU had to be ambiguous again at the end. Sucks.

Don’t tell me Baam will eat a new monster again. He should consolidate his already existent powers first.

Feels like it’s going nowhere.

I still think that Headon is the revo mastermind, and may show up soon.
It’s looking like Bam will save the day by defeating Enkido! Gustang and Traum cannot defeat it!!!

Sanity Check

Reaction score
Country
Akatsuki
Urek Mazino: "You'd need an opera lighthouse to stop me for a fraction of a second."

Luslec: **Casually freezes Urek for a few minutes to make his escape**

:toc

Alexi52

Reaction score
Country
United States
So the creature Rachel is trying to see in the Sprout is Enkido, and that creature might have killed Icurus who Rachel is connected to for some reason and this affected Traumerei to the point of needing to erase this memory

Hopefully next chapter cuts straight to Rachel encountering Enkido to see where all this is going

Kenneth Latorre

Reaction score
Country
United States
Urek Mazino: "You'd need an opera lighthouse to stop me for a fraction of a second."

Luslec: **Casually freezes Urek for a few minutes to make his escape**

:toc
Luslec solidifying why FHs move when he does.

Also doing this without showcasing his full abilities.

I'm a simp now.

And I'll be here when Luslec inevitably makes irregular wankers cry.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

If he could and wanted to use the Thorn for himself, why bother giving the previous two pieces to Baam?
"cause that would indeed violate prior statements on who could weird it"

I answered your question on the post you replied to. It wouldn't make sense, and would retcon the reason why Baam is needed.

Bam the Tower Breaker

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Philippines
So there are 5 groups in TOG.
1st group Zahard and the FH who wants to keep status quo led by Zahard and Adori. They represent the "GOOD SIDE" or "PEACEFUL SOCIETY" that is good at covering in lies and propaganda
2nd group is Wolhaiksong and Urek who wants FH dead led by Baek so that they can get out of tower and break the monopoly held by FH
3rd group is FUG who simply wants revenge against Zahard and wants to kill FH dead led by Luslec to avenge Viole and others
4th group is Revolutionary Group who wants FH dead through other ways like chaos led by Gustang, Bellirer is just a pawn. Simply by F*cking up the 1st group
5th group is the Chaos group (or EVIL side of the tower, seven sins, the devil) who have infiltrated 1-4th groups and wants chaos, Maschenny Khun is one, Rachel too through Emily. Higly possible that it is angry residents killed or betrayed by the FH

and the final group is Baam's group. so that makes 6 groups lol

Based on the chapter, Urek wants to hunt the leader of 5th group who is setting the Great Game. Urek knew that the chaos in the event will derail his plans to get out of the tower because of the chaos in tower will likely entangled everyone. I thought Gustang set the events but I believed he's also just a pawn who happened to have same interests or motivated to recover their memories and set things right. The people who knew the truth or the memories (possibly the 5th group) are the one behind it. Gustang going hard on Traumerei means Traumerei has a large role on the memories of the FH, and the key to reveal it, and Traumerei is the weakest link among the pro Zahard despite Lo po bia volunteering on hunting Po Bidau, FUg and survivors on Hell train. Why do I feel that chapter 1000 wasn't even the half of TOG story lol

Last edited:

Kenneth Latorre

Reaction score
Country
United States
Just to shift the debate around since I know people here don't agree on irregulars vs gifted regulars stuff,

This to me kinda did a shift to the administrators. Kinda have to move them up higher on my tiering list. I don't think Urek or Zahard could give them a hard fight any more. At best, mid. Most Probably low diff.