Chapter - Tower of God Chapter 602 Spoilers & Discussion | Page 14 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Chapter Tower of God Chapter 602 Spoilers & Discussion

Shiinhye1

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Peru
enjoy it turtles ♥
PDTA: I don't want to detract from the work done by the cosmic guys, I just think they had a few small mistakes (nobody is perfect), in any case we are all free to read what we want.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

btw, I was recommended to upload the chapter to that page (no money is earned, if you think that's why I did it), I have little space on my google drive, and it came in handy, but if you find it annoying, I can keep uploading it on drive, no problem =)

King Dryst

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Cobra
I think SIU originally (pre-hiatus) wanted to do more with the whole marriage plotline but reconsidered during the break due to the negative fan response to the whole thing.

I wish he had made Baam get married to one/both of the twins, if only for the sake of getting to see all those fujoshi and Androssi stan tears. It'd be almost as good as him doing the same thing with Maria.

O_n_Sly

Reaction score
Country
United States
Pretty sure most of y’all hated the wedding tourney and now y’all complaining it did not conclude (how y’all wanted) LOL

King Dryst

Reaction score
Country
Cobra
Pretty sure most of y’all hated the wedding tourney and now y’all complaining it did not conclude (how y’all wanted) LOL
I didn't hate it. A lot of people did though.

Demonspeed

The Hero of the Trojan War
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
I don't believe that SIU cares about the fanbase opinion this much. No author should. The LPB Twins will be more relevant later and it was the trigger for a few events here and there.

Why would anyone hate this? Tournament arcs are fun. People complain for the silliest reasons anyway.

King Dryst

Reaction score
Country
Cobra
I don't believe that SIU cares about the fanbase opinion this much. No author should. The LPB Twins will be more relevant later and it was the trigger for a few events here and there.
Even if he doesn't, his overlords at Naver certainly do. For him and for them, at the end of the day this is a product to generate revenue as much as (if not more than) a work of art. Thus there is some imperative to try and keep the fans happy and engaged.

Why would anyone hate this? Tournament arcs are fun. People complain for the silliest reasons anyway.
It wasn't so much about hating tournaments as much as people not liking the prospect of multiple Zahard Princesses being reduced to becoming waifu bait for the MC. Also, the idea of Baam competing in one against Regulars was considered ludicrous (if only we knew then what was later to come on that front).

Demonspeed

Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
It wasn't so much about hating tournaments as much as people not liking the prospect of multiple Zahard Princesses being reduced to becoming waifu bait for the MC. Also, the idea of Baam competing in one against Regulars was considered ludicrous (if only we knew then what was later to come on that front).
But that's pretty common even for this fanbase? These complaints are just from a vocal minority. And many treat Baam as if he was the sterotypical OP MC with a harem when he isn't.

Ignorant

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Dominican Republic
Proust's lighthouses are everywhere, including in front of Gir. If Gir is not dead yet there are may be two reasons: Proust blocked or Gir was off the area of the punch. Your post makes it look like Gir tanked It. So you should reorganize your thoughts first.
Stop lying.

But that's pretty common even for this fanbase? These complaints are just from a vocal minority. And many treat Baam as if he was the sterotypical OP MC with a harem when he isn't.
Open the polls if you are sure about this.

Demonspeed

Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
Stop lying.

Open the polls if you are sure about this.
LOL what kind of poll? It would be off topic. You can create a thread yourself and add a poll if you want.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Wait, is that Adonis? I am not used to this name.

Ignorant

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Dominican Republic
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Wait, is that Adonis? I am not used to this name.

I'm saving people’s time so they don't waste comments calling me that and focus in the chapter ❤
It also helps me justify if I say something out of line. Anyway chapter 0.1/10

Last edited:

O_n_Sly

Reaction score
Country
United States
It is pretty obvious that Robadon was aiming for the El Robina replica lol!!!

paulbee

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Robadon strikes me as a Valiant and Gallant knight in loyal service to an apathetic / unrighteous king. I wonder if he still feels conflicted while dutifully serving his Lord.

I notice some symetry between Lobadon and Kir, both persons of few words, both spearbearers, and now both having one hand.

big094

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Jamaica
Robadon strikes me as a Valiant and Gallant knight in loyal service to an apathetic / unrighteous king. I wonder if he still feels conflicted while dutifully serving his Lord.

I notice some symetry between Lobadon and Kir, both persons of few words, both spearbearers, and now both having one hand.
Someone posted earlier that Kir should have died. Im starting to agree. We’ve seen enough of her. Gustang saved her a few weeks ago and now she survives Lobadon. Shes said what 5 words, whats the point of giving her multiple near deaths, does she have a role to play other than grunting or showing off her cametoe?

paulbee

Reaction score
Country
United States

Rob is obviously a Fisherman or combat-oriented Scout at worse
So far in this war at least, he's acted like a spearbearer with powerful long distance attacks.

Sousko

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
I have to admit that I gave up on MHA, (and Black Clover and BORUTO) , BUT
I don't feel as douer toward TOG. The main reason is that TOG is still about Bam, The Main Character is still the M.C. and slow as it may be, we can see a progression of the storyline toward the anticipated ending.

As impatient as I sometimes get, I still don't get the sense of SIU losing the focus on Bam's Mission but it does feel like he is just slow getting there. SIU is actually still constructing the "world" and fleshing out the characters in greater detail. Unfortunately his Two extended Hiatus didn't help, hopefully that's a thing of the past now that he allegedly has hired some helpers.

An example of the Fleshing out is that we now know more about the Lo Po Bia, and we know more through LPB about how depraved and needful of being torn down the Reign of the 10GW/F is, and why a character like Bam has to be built up for the job of taking them down. Although this fleshing out could be faster?

Having said the above, I hope that SIU kicks it up a notch because if he does drag things out for too long, he's going to have fans who lose interest. I already think that the population base for Manhwa is not that large to start with.
If we being honest. Black Clover eventually ended up peaking . Mha not so much it's still pretty mid. Tog which was peak ended up declining and hasn't been the same. If add the Hiatus mixed in with the plot which hasn't been really strong since the hiatus and all over the place. I do hope it peaks again there was a time when i looked at Tower of god as the One Piece of manwha. But sadly idk wtf siu is doing nowadays . I feel we're here for the ride but we deep down know the ship is sinking.

Vali x lucifer

Reaction score
Country
Italy
For me the story had it's moments even in S3, i liked the first few chapters, the Baam vs Pam at the Ranking bureau leading up to the Nest was also hype for me. We had Prime White "resurrection", Traumerei appearing and asking Baam to enter the LPB Family still had me pretty hyped. And finally the first few chapters after the last hiatus with Gustang killing Pudidy and Perseus, Yuri coming back, Lilial vs Endorsi and Shilial showing up were still pretty good imo. But overall, i do agree that there is a sort of looming feeling of the ship slowly sinking.
SIU should have played more on the core strenghts of the series, with the world building and ancient, incredible beings to meet and be scared of. Nowadays a BH mostly behaves like they are twelve and even beings like the Family Heads rarely show their expected brilliance.

Big-Bird

Reaction score
Country
French Guiana
So far in this war at least, he's acted like a spearbearer with powerful long distance attacks.
they are punches who creates shinsu explosion
All positions can attack at distance
This does not mean that they are SB
in fact, based on the colour, it seems that Rob is just spamming primal punch
Someone posted earlier that Kir should have died. Im starting to agree. We’ve seen enough of her. Gustang saved her a few weeks ago and now she survives Lobadon. Shes said what 5 words, whats the point of giving her multiple near deaths, does she have a role to play other than grunting or showing off her cametoe?
She lost her spear and an arm, so she became weak enough for Cha to come and finish her off

paulbee

Reaction score
Country
United States
they are punches who creates shinsu explosion
All positions can attack at distance
This does not mean that they are SB
in fact, based on the colour, it seems that Rob is just spamming primal punch

She lost her spear and an arm, so she became weak enough for Cha to come and finish her off
Thanks for the input. So while I can agree that Robadon's long distance attacks don't neccessarily peg him to be a spearbearer, at the same time I haven't seen anything that pegs him to be a fisherman. I am not saying he cannot act as a fisherman though, if the occasion demands it.

Frankly I think Lobadon can act as a spearbearer with his Ranged Shinsoo attacks, Spear bearers don't have to be using spears. Bam can be a spearbearer when he launches Shinsoo arrows, the same goes for LeFav Uses Guns and she is a spearbearer.

The positions have to do with desired combat effects during battle, making there to be lots of gray areas. This is just my thinking though.

Big-Bird

Reaction score
Country
French Guiana
Thanks for the input. So while I can agree that Robadon's long distance attacks don't neccessarily peg him to be a spearbearer, at the same time I haven't seen anything that pegs him to be a fisherman. I am not saying he cannot act as a fisherman though, if the occasion demands it.
When he fought Kirin, he went straight to throw hand against Kirin

a SB would never do that.

Frankly I think Lobadon can act as a spearbearer with his Ranged Shinsoo attacks, Spear bearers don't have to be using spears. Bam can be a spearbearer when he launches Shinsoo arrows, the same goes for LeFav Uses Guns and she is a spearbearer.
SB always use ranged weapons
spears, bows, firearms
even those who only use the shinsu mould the shinsu to look like a weapon
At this point, we could just as well say that Rob is a WC, throw nuke fits WC far better