Chapter - Tower of God Chapter 602 Spoilers & Discussion | Page 13 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Chapter Tower of God Chapter 602 Spoilers & Discussion

Shiinhye1

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Peru
enjoy it turtles ♥
PDTA: I don't want to detract from the work done by the cosmic guys, I just think they had a few small mistakes (nobody is perfect), in any case we are all free to read what we want.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

btw, I was recommended to upload the chapter to that page (no money is earned, if you think that's why I did it), I have little space on my google drive, and it came in handy, but if you find it annoying, I can keep uploading it on drive, no problem =)

lemo

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
India
Elbaba didn't stall Cha at all wtf are you on about!? You just making up stuff to fit your own narrative lol

Exactly I can't believe dude is seriously meat riding how the games are poorly introduced in the middle of high tension plots and critical fights lol like how does one even find the will to defend how bad these games are introduced. Even Traumerie is getting annoyed af with these pointless games.
what was even the point of that whole marriage game, why was it introduced? I'm not clear at all.

Demonspeed

The Hero of the Trojan War
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
I can make sense of a wave controller/scout-fisherman since you are pretty much a wave controller that can eat attacks but with lightbearers it's different. Lightbearers are about support, primarily intel and also barriers and teleports with the occasional shinsoo boost (there's more but those are the more significant). I suppose you could use a lighthouse to boost your own range as a wave controller but boosting your own shinsoo seems redundant. Lighthouses I assume would run on your own power after all. Aguero is a bit weird as an example because there aren't that many instances of him using lighthouses and spears simultaneously.
I wouldn't say LBs are only for support. They are just good for this in general.

It comes down to how you utilize your abilities I'd say. For example Baam is a Wave Controller but also uses martial arts a lot to fight like a Fisherman. When people are really pushing him though, he fights almost exclusively like a Wave Controller so I wouldn't say he is a good example. But with A.A., the use of his Lighthouse along with his spears is smooth.

Last edited:

King Dryst

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Cobra
Isn't Baam already assigned to the position of the rook?! That's what appeared in front of him when it was mentioned that everyone will discover his position himself
Maybe? It just feels like that's sort of beneath him, you know? It's like saying he's not important enough to be the King, or even the Queen. Just another schmuck.

Last edited:

Sanity Check

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Akatsuki
AA is a Rnk lvl light bearer, (potentially gifted) Spear bearer, and semi-WC (ancient/primeval flame)

I was wondering if AA & Rak.

Absorbed enough of White's power to gain rankerdom.

AA is more of a support unit these days.

With Rak being a long range sniper.

They can both be relegated to the back field in a "glass cannon" role.

And let the stronger characters handle the front lines.

King Dryst

Reaction score
Country
Cobra
I was wondering if AA & Rak.

Absorbed enough of White's power to gain rankerdom.

AA is more of a support unit these days.

With Rak being a long range sniper.

They can both be relegated to the back field and let the stronger characters handle the front lines.
Sure, if the Branch Heads cooperate. There are more of them then there are people to tank. It seems obvious that some of the Rankers are going to be able to slip past while others distract Baam, Tiara and whoever else are going to man the front.

O_n_Sly

Reaction score
Country
United States
Sure, if the Branch Heads cooperate. There are more of them then there are people to tank. It seems obvious that some of the Rankers are going to be able to slip past while others distract Baam, Tiara and whoever else are going to man the front.
Bam is going to see Enkidou. The group text, that Beliere is a part of, told Goruro to bring Bam to a specific place inside the sprout!

Tiara is older than all the imprisoned LPB BHs and could probably defeat all of them alone. She was ready to fight Kirin’s army without Yuri and her pen LOL. Ohh by the way Dumas is there as well!

A.A. is definitely not Ranker level.
When Bam started flying he was able to challenge Rankers. AA+Rak are flying and defeated a LPB company commander. Robadon even acknowledged their strength and felt safe with them!!!
--- Double Post Merged, ---

AA has barely tapped into his ancient/primeval flame!!! When the nobody pig had its power he ruled his territory!!! A territory filled with foes comparable to Rankers!!! And HR Yeon Woon

Demonspeed

The Hero of the Trojan War
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
Bam is going to see Enkidou. The group text, that Beliere is a part of, told Goruro to bring Bam to a specific place inside the sprout!

Tiara is older than all the imprisoned LPB BHs and could probably defeat all of them alone. She was ready to fight Kirin’s army without Yuri and her pen LOL. Ohh by the way Dumas is there as well!

When Bam started flying he was able to challenge Rankers. AA+Rak are flying and defeated a LPB company commander. Robadon even acknowledged their strength and felt safe with them!!!

AA has barely tapped into his ancient/primeval flame!!! When the nobody pig had its power he ruled his territory!!! A territory filled with foes comparable to Rankers!!! And HR Yeon Woon
Do you remember what happened when they boarded the submarine? A.A. was in pain because of the Shinsoo pressure of the floors. He is definitely not Ranker level.

Saying that the Regulars are skilled is one thing, but saying that he felt safe? What?

insignificant creature

Banned
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Canada

Even if AA and rak have souls, I don't believe they can use the power of souls. I don't know what is SIU trying to do with powering rak and AA with souls.

kkck

Waifu Slayer
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
I wouldn't say LBs are only for support. They are just good for this in general.

It comes down to how you utilize your abilities I'd say. For example Baam is a Wave Controller but also uses martial arts a lot to fight like a Fisherman. When people are really pushing him though, he fights almost exclusively like a Wave Controller so I wouldn't say he is a good example. But with A.A., the use of his Lighthouse along with his spears is smooth.
Yeah, bam is a bit weird right now. So far he never engages in CqC with people in his tier. His cqc is what he owns much weaker enemies with. With aguero I recall him using his lighthouse barrier and ice to corner viole though I don't recall any other specific instance of him fighting like that. Enemies have been far too powerful for aguero's non fire abilities to be relevant most of the time. Even then his use of them, as far as I recall, is pretty standard yet creative support stuff. Hmmm, I suppose it's not far fetched that a wave controller could make use of similar tactics as aguero but at least some stuff is potentially redundant, like barriers. You'd think a WC can make his own barriers without a lighthouse. I am guessing that teleports and boosted range is where the WC/lightbearer would shine.

The more I think about it the stranger it seems that lobadon lacks an arm. Perhaps it is related to his shineuh? I feel like a proper high ranker would simply be able to grow back an arm. I suppose a possibility is that lobadon simply lost the arm before he became sufficiently powerful to recover from the inane wounds we have seen other high rankers recover from. The arm having something to do with his shineuh is an alternative I like more at least.

Still wondering if lobadon's descendants are plant users.. the eye we saw behind shilial when she confronted hatsu does remind me of the tree but kirin's dialogue makes it seem like lobadon is unique in the family. I feel like androsi with her shinsoo attribute should have a big edge shinsoo wise on lilial but perhaps androsi did luck out at the twins not unleashing their primary shineuh. Though if it really is that powerful then perhaps using it as regulars has a big cost for the princesses. Elaine was chosen as a princess because she has the spirit wolf, I could see the twin princesses being selected over having plants.

Bigrong49

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
If a robber came in your house are you going to suggest he play a Board Game? Like I said SIU needs to find the right time to play the board games and the right time to have his characters fight when their lives are on the line. I know im not wrong at all in my assessment so idk why rebuttal and knit pick at what I'm saying as if we can't all agree on it. Never said he shouldn't play board games I know it's part of tog culture I said he needs to pick the right time.
The thing thats crazy to me is were going to have a game before the game. So

So optimistically 7-10 chapters of this mini-game, less any cuts to other groups: FUG, Urek, Robadon/Proust, maybe a third group(Masschenny). Then swapping back and forth between the sets of chest pieces. So the chess match might not even start until next Spring wtf.

That thought really blows me. I might need a break.

Sousko

Reaction score
Country
United States
what was even the point of that whole marriage game, why was it introduced? I'm not clear at all.
BRO lmao that's a very good question! I forgot the marriage game was even a thing lol wth was the point of it. People thought it was gonna go into a princess arc. This proves my point about these pointless ass games that siu does.

big094

Reaction score
Country
Jamaica
The thing thats crazy to me is were going to have a game before the game. So

So optimistically 7-10 chapters of this mini-game, less any cuts to other groups: FUG, Urek, Robadon/Proust, maybe a third group(Masschenny). Then swapping back and forth between the sets of chest pieces. So the chess match might not even start until next Spring wtf.

That thought really blows me. I might need a break.
Its either going to be one chapter or ten.

Last edited:

EternalWinter

Reaction score
Country
United States
enjoy it turtles ♥
PDTA: I don't want to detract from the work done by the cosmic guys, I just think they had a few small mistakes (nobody is perfect), in any case we are all free to read what we want.

btw, I was recommended to upload the chapter to that page (no money is earned, if you think that's why I did it), I have little space on my google drive, and it came in handy, but if you find it annoying, I can keep uploading it on drive, no problem =)
@Demonspeed @Lady pompom pin please

Ignorant

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Dominican Republic
There are only 2 authors worse than SIU
The author of My Hero Academy and the author of Dice.
S3 has placed SIU in the list of the 10 worst authors alive, easily.

SIU has failed miserably in keeping fan’s hype
You guys are happy that lobadon cut this guy arm?
IS NOT ENOUGH! Girr is suppose to be dead
Why would siu keep her alive after that massive attack? Lobadon launched an attack waiting to erase everything in its past and just cut this guy’s arm?
the guy is suppose to fall here at least let him die with some glory FFS is a War! Let the blood run like a river!

Jackjohsnon

Reaction score
Country
Brazil

Why would siu keep her alive after that massive attack? Lobadon launched an attack waiting to erase everything in its past and just cut this guy’s arm?
the guy is suppose to fall here at least let him die with some glory FFS is a War! Let the blood run like a river!
Did you read the chapter? Proust blocked the attack.

Ignorant

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Dominican Republic
Did you read the chapter? Proust blocked the attack.
he blocked the attack that was about to destroy them
But the attack hit Girr first before Proust stepped in.
I organized your thoughts ❤

paulbee

Reaction score
Country
United States

I have to admit that I gave up on MHA, (and Black Clover and BORUTO) , BUT
I don't feel as douer toward TOG. The main reason is that TOG is still about Bam, The Main Character is still the M.C. and slow as it may be, we can see a progression of the storyline toward the anticipated ending.

As impatient as I sometimes get, I still don't get the sense of SIU losing the focus on Bam's Mission but it does feel like he is just slow getting there. SIU is actually still constructing the "world" and fleshing out the characters in greater detail. Unfortunately his Two extended Hiatus didn't help, hopefully that's a thing of the past now that he allegedly has hired some helpers.

An example of the Fleshing out is that we now know more about the Lo Po Bia, and we know more through LPB about how depraved and needful of being torn down the Reign of the 10GW/F is, and why a character like Bam has to be built up for the job of taking them down. Although this fleshing out could be faster?

Having said the above, I hope that SIU kicks it up a notch because if he does drag things out for too long, he's going to have fans who lose interest. I already think that the population base for Manhwa is not that large to start with.

Jackjohsnon

Reaction score
Country
Brazil
he blocked the attack that was about to destroy them
But the attack hit Girr first before Proust stepped in.
I organized your thoughts ❤
Proust's lighthouses are everywhere, including in front of Gir. If Gir is not dead yet there are may be two reasons: Proust blocked or Gir was off the area of the punch. Your post makes it look like Gir tanked It. So you should reorganize your thoughts first.

OneEye

Reaction score
Country
Cameroon
Lately, Siu has been multiplying useless games which:
- hardly ever make any proper sens as to their very strict necessity
- are hardly ever completed
- have a debatable link with the main plot...

The entire initial plot of ToG from the first ten chapters "what do you desire ? Wealth, revenge,,," hardly now applies again with current characters.

Crack theory: We were all duped into falling in love with ToG; in truth,
ToG = Tower of usesless Games proposed to/by adults