Chapter - Tower of God Chapter 602 Spoilers & Discussion | Page 12 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Chapter Tower of God Chapter 602 Spoilers & Discussion

Shiinhye1

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Peru
enjoy it turtles ♥
PDTA: I don't want to detract from the work done by the cosmic guys, I just think they had a few small mistakes (nobody is perfect), in any case we are all free to read what we want.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

btw, I was recommended to upload the chapter to that page (no money is earned, if you think that's why I did it), I have little space on my google drive, and it came in handy, but if you find it annoying, I can keep uploading it on drive, no problem =)

O_n_Sly

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
United States
If it was not for Pococo, noo way Rob comes out firing!!!
Doesn’t matter if Proust is the PB#2!!! He’s severely out gunned!!! 3HRs v 7HRs

Good chance the administrator handicapped/limited the power of the BHs!!!

Last edited:

Sanity Check

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Akatsuki
Is Elaine's father on par with current LPB branch heads.

As we've already seen how well Elaine's father fared against the chosen one.

:Haha

Big-Bird

Reaction score
Country
French Guiana
Its interesting how strength works in families. Lobadon and Kirin are presented as older sons and as the strongest non irregular lo po bia. Does their strength lie in their age?
Their age is virtually irrelevant at this level.
Did traumerei simply stop reproducing naturally?
no
Did his genes weaken over time?
No, Prime Haaland is supposed to be stronger than Rob and Kirin

Is it just a genetic lottery?
This
Do the mothers matter?
yes
I wanted to post something similar. That's kinda disappointing but Proust could be a WC-LB hybrid. I think the only one among the "elite" who seems be a WC is Ernaux(not sure it's his name).
And Ernaux has a wand, he's not even a 'pure' WC like Dowon or EVK.:yodawg
Is Elaine's father on par with current LPB branch heads.
Elbaba stall Cha
in fact, ELbaba is pretty strong
just that without shinheuh Anima are shitter and Baam rush Elbaba before his wolf come for help him

O_n_Sly

Reaction score
Country
United States
Bam slapped the shit out of the wolf, then made the phoenix fly away crying, then ate Elba’s attack, THEN knocked out Elba soo bad he forgot what his daughter looks like

King Dryst

Reaction score
Country
Cobra
Presuming Dumas is now in the same grouping as Baam's party, there are seven people eligible to represent pieces: Baam, Koon, Rak, Androssi, Goruro, Tiara and Dumas. And just six pieces: King, Queen, Rook, Bishop, Knight, Pawn. Someone is going to be an odd person out. I'm guessing Baam, because Traumerei will insist on it. Having Baam in the game is a lose-lose for Traumerei. Either he eliminates some or all of Traumerei's pieces and puts him at a disadvantage in the match with Gustang, or they risk killing him and Traumerei loses his Irregular prize.

Bam slapped the shit out of the wolf, then made the phoenix fly away crying, then ate Elba’s attack, THEN knocked out Elba soo bad he forgot what his daughter looks like
And now he's just placidly standing there doing what that nonce Bellerir is telling him to do. Amazing how Baam's spine dissolves into mush at all the wrong moments. Even Androssi is showing more spirit than him, and she's the weakest person there.

Azumungus

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Galactic Empire
The whole game is kinda unfair. Gustand basically blackmailed Traumerei to play it and Gustang is the one who chose pieces for both players.

O_n_Sly

Reaction score
Country
United States
And now he's just placidly standing there doing what that nonce Bellerir is telling him to do. Amazing how Baam's spine dissolves into mush at all the wrong moments. Even Androssi is showing more spirit than him, and she's the weakest person there.
Dude chill!!! Bam is fine, did you see that smirk he gave after hearing about Enkidou?! Have we ever seen him smirk?!?!

Seems like the game will serve as a cover to separate Bam from everyone and to get him inside to meet enkidou

insignificant creature

Banned
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Canada
The whole game is kinda unfair. Gustand basically blackmailed Traumerei to play it and Gustang is the one who chose pieces for both players.
Had robadon chose to ignore branch heads, he would have met traumerai and branch heads and mess up Revolutionaries and gustang plan.Wonder whether he would have been one of gustang chess pieces if he had arrived with bam

Sousko

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Their age is virtually irrelevant at this level.

no

No, Prime Haaland is supposed to be stronger than Rob and Kirin

This

yes

Elbaba stall Cha
just that without shinheuh Anima are shitter and Baam rush Elbaba before his wolf come for help him
Elbaba didn't stall Cha at all wtf are you on about!? You just making up stuff to fit your own narrative lol

There is plenty of evading it, even the characters can't stand it (Traumerei), but they consistently get persuaded to participate with increasingly less plausible reasons.

Jigsaw does games, this is a badly written, executed and tension breaking cop out. At least for me and some.

If the games were imposed by the administrator themselves, and were interesting, serious and coherent with the story unfolding, I don't think people would mind as much. Weak characters convincing(with weak arguments and reasons) gods to participate in silly games - like the 'princess marriage tournament' -, are some of the things that cheapen the concept.
Exactly I can't believe dude is seriously meat riding how the games are poorly introduced in the middle of high tension plots and critical fights lol like how does one even find the will to defend how bad these games are introduced. Even Traumerie is getting annoyed af with these pointless games.

Big-Bird

Reaction score
Country
French Guiana
Elbaba didn't stall Cha at all wtf are you on about!? You just making up stuff to fit your own narrative lol
:cookiestare
You forgot when Cha and Elbaba fought that Grey Wolf ate everything Cha threw at him and was ready to keep going.
Technically it was Cha who stalled Elbaba and not the other way round, but there was a confrontation and the two couldn't outdo each other.
The point is that Elbaba is strong, and it's true, he's strong, very strong.

paulbee

Reaction score
Country
United States
enjoy it turtles ♥
PDTA: I don't want to detract from the work done by the cosmic guys, I just think they had a few small mistakes (nobody is perfect), in any case we are all free to read what we want.

btw, I was recommended to upload the chapter to that page (no money is earned, if you think that's why I did it), I have little space on my google drive, and it came in handy, but if you find it annoying, I can keep uploading it on drive, no problem =)
There are certain nuances found in your work in my opinion, which make it rather valuable. I do hope you continue doing it for a long time to come.

Demonspeed

Master Escapee Kotarou
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France

Elbaba stall Cha
That's a plus to me. Wands and Orbs are supposed to be weapons used by WCs, we have yet to see a physical Orb in action. Same for Wands excepted for random moves here and there. Plenty of mentioned weapons haven't been seen often, like Reels? I think the only Reel expert we have seen so far is Elaine?

Yeah, that makes sense to me. Though to me its unclear how synergistic the positions are in terms of a single person doing both. I'm not sure if that makes sense or if its redundant. It's also worth noting that if proust and dumas make up the top brass of the PB then you have an apparent wave controller and spear bearer, the strongest 2 man combination. And that while good old dumas has a carrier, one of the most BS items in the tower.
I'd say the best example of hybrid positions so far are Karaka(Wave Controller and Scout), A.A.(Light and Spear Bearer) and Evankhell(Wave Controller and Fisherman).

kkck

Waifu Slayer
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
That's a plus to me. Wands and Orbs are supposed to be weapons used by WCs, we have yet to see a physical Orb in action. Same for Wands excepted for random moves here and there. Plenty of mentioned weapons haven't been seen often, like Reels? I think the only Reel expert we have seen so far is Elaine?

I'd say the best example of hybrid positions so far are Karaka(Wave Controller and Scout), A.A.(Light and Spear Bearer) and Evankhell(Wave Controller and Fisherman).
I can make sense of a wave controller/scout-fisherman since you are pretty much a wave controller that can eat attacks but with lightbearers it's different. Lightbearers are about support, primarily intel and also barriers and teleports with the occasional shinsoo boost (there's more but those are the more significant). I suppose you could use a lighthouse to boost your own range as a wave controller but boosting your own shinsoo seems redundant. Lighthouses I assume would run on your own power after all. Aguero is a bit weird as an example because there aren't that many instances of him using lighthouses and spears simultaneously.

O_n_Sly

Reaction score
Country
United States
AA is a Rnk lvl light bearer, (potentially gifted) Spear bearer, and semi-WC (ancient/primeval flame)

As much as it would make sense for Goruro or Dumas to be Gustang’s King, it will be AA!!! Rachel’s 4th(?) attempt to kill AA!!!

Sousko

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Side note: Cha Vs Yama who y'all taking? I'm taking Cha mid-diff

kkck

Waifu Slayer
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
AA is a Rnk lvl light bearer, (potentially gifted) Spear bearer, and semi-WC (ancient/primeval flame)

As much as it would make sense for Goruro or Dumas to be Gustang’s King, it will be AA!!! Rachel’s 4th(?) attempt to kill AA!!!
It's pretty unlikely aguero is a ranker bearer lightbearer. Aguero has the tactical angle down but there is also a raw power component to this. The speed at which he does things, the potency of his barriers, the amount he can boost an attack (with lighthouses)... It's pretty unlikely aguero can match a proper ranker in that department. I suppose the power he took from white could help there though it's unclear how much power he got and how much access aguero has.

It's pretty unlikely aguero can function with any meaningful competency as a wave controller. Pre ice spear aguero bang count was at 1 and it wasn't even a good one. Post ice spear his shinsoo control definitely improved to an unspecified degree but to function as a wave controller he'd need both bangs and sufficient control over them. Going by memory, bam's bang count at the 20th floor was at... 4? I think 5 by the hand of arlen events. And he was regarded as being a BS regular for it. At some point during the hell train he hit over 10. Anak had 3-4 at the workshop battle and that was a lot by the standards of regulars at that point. Aguero is without a doubt powerful but at this stage he probably can't be a competent wave controller even among regulars without excellent control of at least 6+ bangs.

Would goruro even be assigned to gustang? It sounds like bellerir would make him into traumerei's piece for the lolz. I could see bellerir give aguero that shit job. I feel like bam is the obvious king for gustang. Traumerei would be somewhat limited in his ability to handle him since he can't/won't kill him. Meanwhile whoever is traumerei's king is fair game for gustang.

King Dryst

Reaction score
Country
Cobra
If Baam's not going to be the King piece (or at least the Queen) then I'd definitely much rather he not be in the game at all. It just looks diminishing for him to be involved while representing one of the secondary pieces. Like, who there should ever be considered as more important than him?

Of course, I also want Baam to be the King because it opens the door for him to tip himself and cause Gustang to instantly lose.

OneEye

Reaction score
Country
Cameroon
If Baam's not going to be the King piece (or at least the Queen) then I'd definitely much rather he not be in the game at all. It just looks diminishing for him to be involved while representing one of the secondary pieces. Like, who there should ever be considered as more important than him?

Of course, I also want Baam to be the King because it opens the door for him to tip himself and cause Gustang to instantly lose.
Isn't Baam already assigned to the position of the rook?! That's what appeared in front of him when it was mentioned that everyone will discover his position himself

kkck

Waifu Slayer
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation

The characters are not actual chess pieces, they just represent one. With that in mind it's not all that important which character is which. If bam is the king then it means traumerei will be after him. If bam isn't the king it means he has to protect his friends. And in any scenario neither king is going to be captured by the opposing family head as that would immediately result in the game not happening (though that's more a plot thing).

Demonspeed

Master Escapee Kotarou
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
Baam being King is too obvious and also good for Traumerei. He is the one Traumerei wants so it makes this game too convenient for him.

A.A. is definitely not Ranker level.