Chapter - Tower of God Chapter 604 Spoilers & Discussion | Page 11 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Chapter Tower of God Chapter 604 Spoilers & Discussion

Halley

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
Let’s not forget: Acrinak

fyofeelings

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
France
What's wrong with sending Hagi ?
White was at CC level at the time, there aren't 10,000 Aries stronger than him.
If you want him dead, you don't send someone with a relative strength to him.
If you want to get rid of him once and for all, there are only 2 ways.
-you send a bunch of guys to jump him
-you send 1 guy who's much stronger and call it a day

we have examples of both way in the series
-Kirin had initially planned to send several BHs to deal with WangWang before Yas made his proposal
-when the 2 BH fought each other and Traum ordered their execution Kirin could have sent other BH to take care of them, but buddy just said fuck it and went to end the career of these 2 BH himself
- It was never mentioned that the princesse was "sent", more like she didn't approve of his actions and went after him.
- I would expect every great family to have individuals stronger than CCs.
- Also Kirin didnt end the 2 BHs (my headcannon since kirin also had a deal with the former BHs) nor did Yasratcha beat WangWang in combat lol.

Last edited:

EternalWinter

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
I have a feeling she's going to run into Traumerei, and many things both good and bad could result from that. Baam seems like he's got other things to do at the moment than mess around with her.

Judging from how low 602's rating is, it seems like they really do not like the idea of having another game.
Yeah but the American audience does want games

so which does SIU cater to
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

To me the sad part is that the chess game is probably not even going to reach a conclusion. Even if its played to its conclusion... A chess game is probably beyond SIU's depth. We saw how the last game between aguero and traumerei played out, it was us just looking at aguero's face getting owned. SIU almost definitely can't write a chess match which to us readers would make sense with aguero's reactions. if only because traumerie is probably ten times better than the best real life player in the history of humanity all things considered.
Have Trum sacrifice his queen early and then still win

Bigrong49

Reaction score
Country
United States
Its kind of funny reading Yama say “The King of Beastkin” has arrived. I love him but thats not the flex you think it is bro lol. Its like giving yourself a nickname.

EternalWinter

Reaction score
Country
United States
Its kind of funny reading Yama say “The King of Beastkin” has arrived. I love him but thats not the flex you think it is bro lol. Its like giving yourself a nickname.
Worked for Voldemort

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
Yama is literally the king of beastkin though, as in an actual title and not a nickname.

Something I've been wondering about yama is something yaratcha said about yama being a mutt. This was finally contextualized when we learned yama's father was a dog and his mother some other still unspecified creature. I wonder if perhaps at least some of the reason yama struggled with his transformation is that he tried to replicate what doom and other canines did. We have seen that feline transformation can be different from feline transformation. The situation with yaratcha is a bit weird for two reasons.... one is because he said he could do everything yama could and two on the other hand unlike canines he never used transformation by stages. In any case if different beastkins approach transformation in different manners it stands to reason that yama learning from doom could present some issues.

Big-Bird

Reaction score
Country
French Guiana
- It was never mentioned that the princesse was "sent", more like she didn't approve of his actions and went after him.
-the point is that her coming is not particularly abnormal, White is far too strong to be managed by the majority of their family.
They name are Regents and some princesses
Also Kirin didnt end the 2 BH

and after Traum ask for they execution

:cookiestare
nor did Yasratcha beat WangWang in combat lol.
Not what I said
I said that Kirin's original plan to get rid of Wanwang was to throw some BH at him.
then that plan ended up being dropped after Yas told him his own plan

Last edited:

King Dryst

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Cobra
Yeah but the American audience does want games

so which does SIU cater to
Probably not us, considering that the vast majority of us are not exactly paying customers. And I've seen plenty of negativity about the games on English speaking forums too.

sazon

Reaction score
Country
Brazil
With the reveal that the 13MS are ultimate spell breakers, assuming that White lost to Hagi, maybe he lost not because he was weaker, but because the Red October countered him. Or it could be both.
The entity entity that supports White seems to be of such a high level that not even Baam was able to break the spell, so I doubt that the 13M has such a powerful effect.

Simply, Princess Arie who defeated him was just too strong.

The CC are the apex of the army of Zahard, the king of the tower. Logically, they are among the strongest, even if we compare them to one of the 10 families.

Perhaps only the regents are above them.

Bigrong49

Reaction score
Country
United States
Probably not us, considering that the vast majority of us are not exactly paying customers. And I've seen plenty of negativity about the games on English speaking forums too.
It’s definitely not the time, let’s progress the plot and move past PB/LPB fued.

Yama is literally the king of beastkin though, as in an actual title and not a nickname.
Didn’t know that, must have missed that.

Demonspeed

Master Escapee Kotarou
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
the clear power gap which i insinuated to in my reply lol... white was massacring npcs in some barren lands wondering why his thirst wont go away.
??? Are you saying that White should be much stronger than Hagi or the opposite? The story says that he was defeated by a Zahard Princess from the same family, it says nothing about the level of difficulty. Red October, in Hagi's possession is a 13MS weapon so a powerful spell breaker.

The identity of the Zahard Princess hasn't been confirmed but Hagi fits perfectly. There aren't many Arie Princesses known in the lore anyway. Only Hagi(High Ranker), Rose(Regular) and Horn(apparently the very first princess).

I do believe that he lost to her and until we get the reveal I have no reason to believe otherwise. If SIU wants to create another Arie Zahard Princess for this he can do it.

The entity entity that supports White seems to be of such a high level that not even Baam was able to break the spell, so I doubt that the 13M has such a powerful effect.

The CC are the apex of the army of Zahard, the king of the tower. Logically, they are among the strongest, even if we compare them to one of the 10 families.

The thing with Baam is that his effectiveness on spells is unclear. Sometimes he breaks them without a sweat, sometimes nothing happens. Sure, you can say that it's because of hierarchy, but then where does Baam rank on this hierarchy? Is he near or at the top because he is an Irregular? Or is it a matter of power level? It's because he doesn't know how it works that I don't find these events that bad as of now.

I do think she is stronger, but both can apply. 13MS weapons have been described as the ultimate spell breakers by Hwa Ryun. Not even Admins can deal with it.

kkck

Waifu Slayer
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
Now I am wondering what exactly makes the arie, koon and ha families stand out from the others. maybe each has 6 lobadon-proust types? Or maybe they have a bunch of people on par with lobadon and then their regents or whatever tower over them....

Demonspeed

Master Escapee Kotarou
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
Now I am wondering what exactly makes the arie, koon and ha families stand out from the others. maybe each has 6 lobadon-proust types? Or maybe they have a bunch of people on par with lobadon and then their regents or whatever tower over them....
I don't think it's strength. They are just more successful, wealthier? Though I kinda have different thoughts about the Arie Family.

Something I've been wondering about yama is something yaratcha said about yama being a mutt. This was finally contextualized when we learned yama's father was a dog and his mother some other still unspecified creature. I wonder if perhaps at least some of the reason yama struggled with his transformation is that he tried to replicate what doom and other canines did. We have seen that feline transformation can be different from feline transformation. The situation with yaratcha is a bit weird for two reasons.... one is because he said he could do everything yama could and two on the other hand unlike canines he never used transformation by stages. In any case if different beastkins approach transformation in different manners it stands to reason that yama learning from doom could present some issues.
He is the King of the Houndborns. He becoming the King of the Beastkins is a WIP.

kkck

Waifu Slayer
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
I don't think it's strength. They are just more successful, wealthier? Though I kinda have different thoughts about the Arie Family.

He is the King of the Houndborns. He becoming the King of the Beastkins is a WIP.
Lore wise they've always been ahead of the curve and jinsung said something to this effect rather recently. I don't think there's any reason to doubt their place in the tower strength wise. Within this the arie as definitely special and it's probably fair to suggest they are the strongest family in the tower. Though not necessarily by a lot.

I suppose but in practice he is pretty much their king at this point. Beastkin in general seem to value strength so unless the LPB are hiding a secret rival it's pretty much a given at this point.

Jacinto Pinto

Reaction score
Country
North Korea
but there was no specified limits put on his soul absorbtion though; so yeah in a perfect situation where he can freely feast on high rankers, i don't see why he cant reach the lvl of Robadon or any other towerborn.
While that is true, this kind of power through absorption is usually limited in some way, usually through the recipient's capacity to absorb or hold power.

In that sense, his powers could be limited by how many souls he can store, or how much soul power he can output at maximum capacity. It could also have a qualitative limit: if he absorbs an irregular's soul, it could be too much for him to contain, etc.

This absorption thing could also simply be a lazy/desperate shortcut to realizing his own potential: he could be capped to being as strong as he would be if he trained through proper methods instead of taking the shortcut.
It's also a recurring concept that a demon would trick you in some way while granting your wish.

Last edited:

fyofeelings

Reaction score
Country
France

How could they be the "apex" of zahard army if we ve seen a higher rank in the lo po bia family already; plus Adori the commander in chief.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Not what I said
I said that Kirin's original plan to get rid of Wanwang was to throw some BH at him.
then that plan ended up being dropped after Yas told him his own plan
The "plan" is irrelevant since she acted on her own anyway; also why wouldn't SIU just name the princesse if it was Hagi, it would only add to her hype since most in here seem to believe White is top 50 in his prime.
And we know the spell wasn't broken during that fight since it is stated that White split himself in the hell train on his own and not due to some 13MS imaginary encounter; which shouldn't even be possible if Baam couldn't break it.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

While that is true, this kind of power through absorption is usually limited in some way, usually through the recipient's capacity to absorb or hold power.

In that sense, his powers could be limited by how many souls he can store, or how much soul power he can output at maximum capacity. It could also have a qualitative limit: if he absorbs an irregular's soul, it could be too much for him to contain, etc.

This absorption thing could also simply be a lazy/desperate shortcut to realizing his own potential: he could be capped to being as strong as he would be if he trained through proper methods instead of taking the shortcut.
It's also a recurring concept that a demon would trick you in some way while granting your wish.
My headcannon is Ari Hon sent the demon for his own amusement; White was doomed to fail from the start either at Baams hands or eventually to his father. A clear weakness of White is that he eventually burns out in prolonged fights; I dont see why people are so hellbent on highlighting the need "to break the spell" when it has been shown that you can just tire him out.

Last edited:

sazon

Reaction score
Country
Brazil
How could they be the "apex" of zahard army if we ve seen a higher rank in the lo po bia family already; plus Adori the commander in chief
Dude, Adori is the leader of the army, what comparison is that? Do you want 30 commanders in chief?

Yes, there is a higher position in the 10F and what does that have to do with the army?

I was very categorical: the CC are the apex of Zahard's army, not in the hierarchy of the 10 families.

But anyway, the only people proven to be stronger than a CC in 10F are the so-called top 3 and 2, like Dumas, Lobadon, Kirin and Proust.

fyofeelings

Reaction score
Country
France
Dude, Adori is the leader of the army, what comparison is that? Do you want 30 commanders in chief?
That would still invalidate the CC being the "apex" of Zahard's army :D

Justpassingbypassingby

Reaction score
Country
Germany
I think you are taking it too seriously.IMO it's just to delay reveals. How did it end up in the hands of Baam? Fate I bet. And the Gustang with all his memories knew. The whole development about this book is weird. Why didn't Gustang go himself when he can teleport?
Rule to unlock his memory, that is why richimont who gives gustang the book not dumas or anyone else, as richimont suddenly gone after give that book