Chapter - Tower of God Chapter 604 Spoilers & Discussion | Page 12 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Chapter Tower of God Chapter 604 Spoilers & Discussion

insignificant creature

Banned
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Canada
Is enkidu stronger than kraken and even Rei's one of 3 water dragons poison dragon? I mean the way Gus fought those two like he was dodging enkidu 's attacks while he did nothing but command blades to stop kraken and he just squatted vanquish with a swipe of his hand or did he just want to play safe against enkidu since there is no traum, no revive.And can traumerai change enkidu's strength and appearance if he commands enkidu?

Demonspeed

The Hero of the Trojan War
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
Is enkidu stronger than kraken and even Rei's one of 3 water dragons poison dragon? I mean the way Gus fought those two like he was dodging enkidu 's attacks while he did nothing but command blades to stop kraken and he just squatted vanquish with a swipe of his hand or did he just want to play safe against enkidu since there is no traum, no revive.And can traumerai change enkidu's strength and appearance if he commands enkidu?
I think Enkidu is N.4 at best, below the Water Dragons. He doesn't seem very impressive and his current design isn't great either. If he is controlled by Traumerei his appearance will definitely change.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Lore wise they've always been ahead of the curve and jinsung said something to this effect rather recently. I don't think there's any reason to doubt their place in the tower strength wise. Within this the arie as definitely special and it's probably fair to suggest they are the strongest family in the tower. Though not necessarily by a lot.

I suppose but in practice he is pretty much their king at this point. Beastkin in general seem to value strength so unless the LPB are hiding a secret rival it's pretty much a given at this point.
They are the strongest families, but military strength isn't everything. I doubt their technology is at the level of the Po Bidau for example. Plus some families have less members(IIRC the Ha aren't that many meanwhile Eduan has more descendants than everyone because he is much more active sexually). For the Arie though, I do believe that the average Arie is superior to the average 10F descendant. They are portrayed as superior in general and their swordsmanship is broken. The Arie are also not that many IIRC, and they are more elitist than others.

kkck

Waifu Slayer
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
I think Enkidu is N.4 at best, below the Water Dragons. He doesn't seem very impressive and his current design isn't great either. If he is controlled by Traumerei his appearance will definitely change.

They are the strongest families, but military strength isn't everything. I doubt their technology is at the level of the Po Bidau for example. Plus some families have less members(IIRC the Ha aren't that many meanwhile Eduan has more descendants than everyone because he is much more active sexually). For the Arie though, I do believe that the average Arie is superior to the average 10F descendant. They are portrayed as superior in general and their swordsmanship is broken. The Arie are also not that many IIRC, and they are more elitist than others.
I agree on the po bidao technology front but in fairness that's something too new for the lore to account for, specially with the shinwonryu weapons. I think the bit with the ha family was about them only having two direct descendants, the twins and also having few branches. That to me says more about the family structure than their actual numbers. IIRC there was something about the arie not being too numerous but I don't think that's problematic. IIRC it was said only direct descendants have proper arie swordsmanship. Numbers wise odds are that they all still go into the thousands as family heads and the empire have been around for eons. Koon are numerous and their bloodline is blessed with strong bodies (they seem to be in the ballpark of ha folk) and potent shinsoo attributes which data eduan made the case were exceptional even among his companions. If there's supposed to be some parity between these families you'd think the implication would be that the arie, ha and koon militaries would be roughly comparable if they were to engage. But that becomes weird if the implication is that it takes 10 koon branch heads to take on their equivalent in the arie family.

Big-Bird

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
French Guiana
The "plan" is irrelevant since she acted on her own anyway;
In fact we don't know, it just says that White lost to a princess from his own family, we don't know if she went on her own or if she was sent.
also why wouldn't SIU just name the princesse if it was Hagi,.
SIU loves unnecessary mystery
it took several months before it was confirmed that Kirin was one of the 2 guys Perseus was talking about, even though everyone had guessed it.
since most in here seem to believe White is top 50 in his prime.
Top 50 White
damn
And we know the spell wasn't broken during that fight since it is stated that White split himself in the hell train on his own and not due to some 13MS imaginary encounter; which shouldn't even be possible if Baam couldn't break it.
13 month weapons can't break all spells
Hwyaryun does say that a superior spell can destroy or neutralise an inferior spell, but she makes it clear that this isn't the case for all spells and that only certain spells can be destroyed by a superior spell.

sazon

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
That would still invalidate the CC being the "apex" of Zahard's army :D
No, it does not invalidate.

You don't know how to interpret or you're just being a troll.

Jounin is the pinnacle of a ninja in Naruto, just as a captain is in Bleach and so on.

It doesn't mean it's the highest position in the hierarchy, but it's the common peak that most will reach.

How many could be hokage, captain commander or be the commander in chief who leads the tower's largest force?

In the end, it doesn't change the fact that CC wipes the floor with most of the 10F members

I don't think the importance of Enkidu is his strength, that falls to the leviathan.

I think his issue is more pro lore and this point of "evolving into a human".

fyofeelings

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
France

Jounin is the pinnacle of a ninja in Naruto, just as a captain is in Bleach and so on.

It doesn't mean it's the highest position in the hierarchy, but it's the common peak that most will reach.

How many could be hokage, captain commander or be the commander in chief who leads the tower's largest force?

In the end, it doesn't change the fact that CC wipes the floor with most of the 10F members

I don't think the importance of Enkidu is his strength, that falls to the leviathan.

The apex didn't make sense as it would signify the top, the highest rank one could ever reach. Also do you truly believe this so called strongest army in the Tower is led by 5 kallavan lvl individuals then Adori as the commander in chief... SIU will add more ranks in the future, its not a stretch to assume since we saw a New rank in this arc aka Lobadon.
My initial statement was that every 10GF has individuals stronger than CC, which is true. Was Yastratcha stronger than all the Branch family heads ? i would say no.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Top 50 White
damn
It should be a safe bet if we go by the whole 5 cores thingy and who he fought in his weakened state

In fact we don't know, it just says that White lost to a princess from his own family, we don't know if she went on her own or if she was sent.
Siu stated it in one of his fan blogs; "he was subdued by the princesse that could no longer tolerate his evil actions"

Last edited:

kkck

Waifu Slayer
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
Enkido is a monster given to traumerei by the workshop... To me it sounds insane to suggest it shouldn't be incredibly powerful. What we have seen so far is probably a minuscule amount of its power.

Kiibou

Reaction score
Country
Gotei 13

I think Enkidou is #1

it’s the same creature that received all the love from Traumerei, moreso than any other creatures or even descendants.

and it’s a gift from the Great Teacher of the workshop. I just assume this is the Great White Oar level of gift for Traumerei.

and ofc, the fact that Gustang plans to fight it if he can’t have a conversation. Enkidou is more than any other creatures that he deems as trash.

What if “evolving into a human” meant an actual human, like the irregulars?

after all, if it’s simply a human inside the tower, they already did so with furry Yasratcha and WangWang.

O_n_Sly

Reaction score
Country
United States
Enkidou just like all ancients needs a host! Enkidou’s powers will amplify with a worthy host!!! It has no way to defend itself without a host!

EVK’s ancient would be useless without a host!

As AA has grown stronger we’ve seen sweetfish get larger and do more! Sweetfish would be much larger and more fierce if Bam was its host!!!

I’m really looking forward to seeing Yihwa’s primeval flame beast/ancient

kkck

Waifu Slayer
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
I don't see any reason to assume enkido "needs" a host. As far as I can tell the creatures inside evankhel or khel hellam need hosts to stay alive and without them would simply vanish. Otherwise what's the point of a host? And at some point before they presumably were able to exist normally in the world. Rak is presumably the same species or type of creature as the elephant or bull and he lives as a normal tower inhabitant.

I doubt all yeon manifest ancients like that. Yeon got an ancients flame but the implication as far as I can tell is that she simply got the beings power, not the whole ass ancient. I suppose she could also have a sweetfish of sorts but I doubt aguero's is going to grow into an elephant.

sazon

Reaction score
Country
Brazil
I don't see any reason to assume enkido "needs" a host. As far as I can tell the creatures inside evankhel or khel hellam need hosts to stay alive and without them would simply vanish. Otherwise what's the point of a host? And at some point before they presumably were able to exist normally in the world. Rak is presumably the same species or type of creature as the elephant or bull and he lives as a normal tower inhabitant.

I doubt all yeon manifest ancients like that. Yeon got an ancients flame but the implication as far as I can tell is that she simply got the beings power, not the whole ass ancient. I suppose she could also have a sweetfish of sorts but I doubt aguero's is going to grow into an elephant.
I think that sweet fish is the extreme exception rather than the rule.

The DDs of the Yeon family should only inherit one of the two flames, maybe, just maybe, in rare cases both.

I honestly think sweetfish is some combination of a yeon's special flame and whatever AA has. Because at no point is it clear that the flame has some kind of consciousness/is a living creature.

Furthermore, having the surname Agnis and gaining a power involving fire does not seem like a coincidence to me.

O_n_Sly

Reaction score
Country
United States
I honestly think sweetfish is some combination of a yeon's special flame and whatever AA has. Because at no point is it clear that the flame has some kind of consciousness/is a living creature.
LOL it does have consciousness!!! Maybe reread S3ch25 and pay attention to when sweetfish talks.

Lol maybe read both fan t/ls since they are both not 100% accurate!!! Hwa Ryun mentions in comicscan that Rachel, Yura, and the Ranker are not suitable host for Enkido!!! THEREFORE LIKE IVE BEEN SAYING ENKIDOU NEEDS BAM AND WILL BE MUCH STRONGER WITH A HOST!

All we truthfully know about the Yeon’s is that Hanna was given(possibly stole) the primeval flame and she has no children!!!

Calling it a Yeon flame is borderline blasphemous to begin with! It’s not even a Yeon natural ability! They lied about the Zigenya flower and claiming the Yeon flame is a lie as well!!!

insignificant creature

Banned
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Canada
Do you think enkidou will tell gustang the memories? If he does, then what's the point of giving viole the book contents?

Demonspeed

Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France

Enkidu definitely doesn't need a host, but maybe he can use his power like this. He does look like a blob monster. Even if he can't, Baam can simply absorb him anyway. It's also possible to use him as a regular Shinheuh. Or put him into an Ignition Weapon.

I think that sweet fish is the extreme exception rather than the rule.

The DDs of the Yeon family should only inherit one of the two flames, maybe, just maybe, in rare cases both.

Furthermore, having the surname Agnis and gaining a power involving fire does not seem like a coincidence to me.
The fish did talk. Evan said that some Yeons can empower their weapons like this. The way I see it, it works like an Ignition Weapon. Wool put his Firefish in the hammer. Without A.A.'s Ice Shinsoo he would have died.

LOL it does have consciousness!!! Maybe reread S3ch25 and pay attention to when sweetfish talks.

Lol maybe read both fan t/ls since they are both not 100% accurate!!! Hwa Ryun mentions in comicscan that Rachel, Yura, and the Ranker are not suitable host for Enkido!!! THEREFORE LIKE IVE BEEN SAYING ENKIDOU NEEDS BAM AND WILL BE MUCH STRONGER WITH A HOST!
How are you able to know what's correct or not? You don't understand Korean AFAIK.

I think Enkidou is #1

it’s the same creature that received all the love from Traumerei, moreso than any other creatures or even descendants.

and it’s a gift from the Great Teacher of the workshop. I just assume this is the Great White Oar level of gift for Traumerei.

and ofc, the fact that Gustang plans to fight it if he can’t have a conversation. Enkidou is more than any other creatures that he deems as trash.

What if “evolving into a human” meant an actual human, like the irregulars?

after all, if it’s simply a human inside the tower, they already did so with furry Yasratcha and WangWang.
Traumerei seems to care about his pets, I wouldn't say that Enkidu got "all his love". He ended up becoming an experiment after all. Sure, he must be strong but I doubt he is stronger than Leviathan or Traumerei's strongest Shinheuh.

The one that Traumerei loved more than anyone seems to be Icarus to me. And I guess Enkidu killed her after the experiment failed.

Do you think enkidou will tell gustang the memories? If he does, then what's the point of giving viole the book contents?
No. He went berserk and when he will start to reveal something they will be interrupted. Gustang is simply trying his best to recover his memories while waiting for Dumas.

Kiibou

Reaction score
Country
Gotei 13
Traumerei seems to care about his pets, I wouldn't say that Enkidu got "all his love". He ended up becoming an experiment after all. Sure, he must be strong but I doubt he is stronger than Leviathan or Traumerei's strongest Shinheuh.

The one that Traumerei loved more than anyone seems to be Icarus to me. And I guess Enkidu killed her after the experiment failed.
Traumerei seemed to care enough for him to erase his memories. It’s to the point I believe that’s why he started to not care about towerborns anymore since in genesis, that Khun backstabber said Traumerei loved his sons enough to care when they died to the hidden grove.

Eh. That just feels weird to me. Icarus loved V and then Traumerei loved Icarus, a towerborn?

sazon

Reaction score
Country
Brazil
I'm talking about Yeon Woo's flame, not the fish.

Precisely because we have no indication that his flame is conscious, I believe that the sweetfish is the combination of the Yeon flame + AA agnis lineage.

The fish did talk. Evan said that some Yeons can empower their weapons like this. The way I see it, it works like an Ignition Weapon. Wool put his Firefish in the hammer. Without A.A.'s Ice Shinsoo he would have died.
As I said, I wasn't referring to the fish, but rather the flame itself.

We have nothing to indicate that his flame has consciousness or is a living creature.

the sweet fish was only mentioned after the flame lodged in AA's body.

Not to mention that it doesn't seem to be normal for the flame to stay in Aguero's body, in theory, it was just to melt the ice in his heart, but the ranker's flame ended up staying with him and for some reason he created consciousness, turning into a creature.

fyofeelings

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
France
Traumerei seemed to care enough for him to erase his memories. It’s to the point I believe that’s why he started to not care about towerborns anymore since in genesis, that Khun backstabber said Traumerei loved his sons enough to care when they died to the hidden grove.

Eh. That just feels weird to me. Icarus loved V and then Traumerei loved Icarus, a towerborn?
what do we know about Icarus so far ? and did Rachel know about her already

Not to mention that it doesn't seem to be normal for the flame to stay in Aguero's body, in theory, it was just to melt the ice in his heart, but the ranker's flame ended up staying with him and for some reason he created consciousness, turning into a creature.
Most had an issue with the firefish and the extent of a powerup it offered/relevance in fights. I think it will leave Khun in the future once it serves whatever purpose it has (consciousness seems fishy to me)

Last edited:

Demonspeed

Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France

Traumerei seems to erase memories he dislikes because he doesn't want to deal with the pain. He erased his memories of Icarus as well. You said yourself that they cared more about Towerborns before, he falling for Icarus isn't that strange. Icarus called them her friends in the diary too.

Precisely because we have no indication that his flame is conscious, I believe that the sweetfish is the combination of the Yeon flame + AA agnis lineage.

As I said, I wasn't referring to the fish, but rather the flame itself.

We have nothing to indicate that his flame has consciousness or is a living creature.

the sweet fish was only mentioned after the flame lodged in AA's body.

I agree, I don't believe the flames themselves are sentient.

O_n_Sly

Reaction score
Country
United States

But the sweetfish was conscious before AA! In S3ch25 it said AA is no different than the pig!

sazon

Reaction score
Country
Brazil
Most had an issue with the firefish and the extent of a powerup it offered/relevance in fights. I think it will leave Khun in the future once it serves whatever purpose it has (consciousness seems fishy to me)
I wouldn't count on it, SIU used firefish to make AA relevant, he was just too lazy.

This flame ability is here to stay, unfortunately.

But the sweetfish was conscious before AA! In S3ch25 it said AA is no different than the pig!
Dude, AA woke up in chapter 3 of season 3.

Chapter 25 the sweet fish was already inside him.

I'm not understanding you, I'm not saying that the fish is not sentient, I'm saying that the flame is not.

The fish only came into existence AFTER Yeon Woo's flame lodged in the AA.