Chapter - Tower of God Chapter 604 Spoilers & Discussion | Page 13 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Chapter Tower of God Chapter 604 Spoilers & Discussion

O_n_Sly

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
United States
Dude, AA woke up in chapter 3 of season 3.

Chapter 25 the sweet fish was already inside him.

I'm not understanding you, I'm not saying that the fish is not sentient, I'm saying that the flame is not.

The fish only came into existence AFTER Yeon Woo's flame lodged in the AA.
All I’m saying is that the fish/flame/ancient was able to recall its time before AA. We have no info as to how it was with Yeon Woon
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

The words Ancient and Primeval are synonymous LOL

Vali x lucifer

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Italy
Do you think enkidou will tell gustang the memories? If he does, then what's the point of giving viole the book contents?
The chances of Enkidu revealing the full picture are slim to none imo, at best it will give Gustang partial informations, Baam got memories from both Gustang and Traumerei.

With that being said, i am fairly over that plot point by now, siu dragged it way too much. As I am still waiting to learn what Cha knew about Baam's mother, from before the Nest, so I am not gonna hold my breath for the revelations.

O_n_Sly

Reaction score
Country
United States
Do you think enkidou will tell gustang the memories? If he does, then what's the point of giving viole the book contents?
Good chance Bam walks in and Enkidou jumps into him. Bam smirked earlier when Enkidou was mentioned by Beli!

fyofeelings

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
France
Good chance Bam walks in and Enkidou jumps into him. Bam smirked earlier when Enkidou was mentioned by Beli!
Baam will keep smirking until SIU figures out where to go with the whole forgotten memories plot lol, im semi lost on Icarus myself since Rachel impersonated her in the hidden floor

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
Lol maybe read both fan t/ls since they are both not 100% accurate!!! Hwa Ryun mentions in comicscan that Rachel, Yura, and the Ranker are not suitable host for Enkido!!! THEREFORE LIKE IVE BEEN SAYING ENKIDOU NEEDS BAM AND WILL BE MUCH STRONGER WITH A HOST!
--- Double Post Merged, ---

All we truthfully know about the Yeon’s is that Hanna was given(possibly stole) the primeval flame and she has no children!!!

Calling it a Yeon flame is borderline blasphemous to begin with! It’s not even a Yeon natural ability! They lied about the Zigenya flower and claiming the Yeon flame is a lie as well!!!
When do they mention anything about being a suitable host for enkido? As far as I can tell both translations make the case that rachel is qualified for whatever was supposed to happen with enkido but can't bear the weight of it. Which I assume has a "yet" component to it.

hmmm, there could be some of that to the plot. As in, the yeon family lore/hype being built on lies. I don't think it necessarily takes that much away from the yeon folk if they got their flame from somewhere else though. The lie about the flower is more about the value of the jewel... It sounds like something so small it's probably some ranker from the family that is behind it rather than hana. Its weird to imagine hana caring too much about the insect's perception of a shiny bauble.

Big-Bird

Reaction score
Country
French Guiana
, that Khun backstabber said Traumerei loved his sons enough to care when they died to the hidden grove.
According to Kirin, this total bullshit.
how could random DD be loved by Traum when Kirin tells us that Traum didn't love Kirin and Rob, and all his paternal love ran out a long time ago?
Math ain't Mathing
And Kirin and Rob were 100% already there in Genesis.

O_n_Sly

Reaction score
Country
United States
When do they mention anything about being a suitable host for enkido? As far as I can tell both translations make the case that rachel is qualified for whatever was supposed to happen with enkido but can't bear the weight of it. Which I assume has a "yet" component to it.

hmmm, there could be some of that to the plot. As in, the yeon family lore/hype being built on lies. I don't think it necessarily takes that much away from the yeon folk if they got their flame from somewhere else though. The lie about the flower is more about the value of the jewel... It sounds like something so small it's probably some ranker from the family that is behind it rather than hana. Its weird to imagine hana caring too much about the insect's perception of a shiny bauble.
Lmfao https://cosmic-scans.com/tower-of-god-chapter-603/ reread the convo btw Hwa Ryun and Gustang. Hwa Ryun states that Rachel’s party are unsuitable host lol!!!

1st off the whole Yeon story is fucked. Hanna has no kids but has DDs lol?!?! How can she even pass the flame on?!?! Why is her sister not considered an irregular too?!?!

kkck

Waifu Slayer
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
Lmfao https://cosmic-scans.com/tower-of-god-chapter-603/ reread the convo btw Hwa Ryun and Gustang. Hwa Ryun states that Rachel’s party are unsuitable host lol!!!

1st off the whole Yeon story is fucked. Hanna has no kids but has DDs lol?!?! How can she even pass the flame on?!?! Why is her sister not considered an irregular too?!?!
Ah, the bit under the text bubble. Fair point. Not sure of where the story is going with this, it'd be weird if at this point in the story rachel does not profit from this at all. Maybe now that enkido has regained some capacity to reason rachel can reach more of an understanding with him, suitable vessel or not.

Agree on the yeon bit. The series does not address in any way whatsoever whether illarde is or isn't an irregular. It just says she is a relative of hana. Which gives her decent odds of being an irregular, though perhaps not as gifted as hana or the others. Crackpot theory, hana didn't want kids but needed a family so perhaps she commissioned the workshop for the means to produce a family without procreating herself. Like a clone of herself or something like that. But think her being an unremarkable irregular fits better.

EternalWinter

Reaction score
Country
United States
Now I am wondering what exactly makes the arie, koon and ha families stand out from the others. maybe each has 6 lobadon-proust types? Or maybe they have a bunch of people on par with lobadon and then their regents or whatever tower over them....

Yeah but Hon has very few kids

so skeptical that’s the thing

doesn’t he canonically only have 3 active princess?

Ah, the bit under the text bubble. Fair point. Not sure of where the story is going with this, it'd be weird if at this point in the story rachel does not profit from this at all. Maybe now that enkido has regained some capacity to reason rachel can reach more of an understanding with him, suitable vessel or not.

Agree on the yeon bit. The series does not address in any way whatsoever whether illarde is or isn't an irregular. It just says she is a relative of hana. Which gives her decent odds of being an irregular, though perhaps not as gifted as hana or the others. Crackpot theory, hana didn't want kids but needed a family so perhaps she commissioned the workshop for the means to produce a family without procreating herself. Like a clone of herself or something like that. But think her being an unremarkable irregular fits better.
Still say Hana loved V and will fall for Baam

Yihwe: G-grandma W-what are you doing?!

O_n_Sly

Reaction score
Country
United States
Bam is supposed meet Enkidou, Enkidou is meant for him!

kkck

Waifu Slayer
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation

Still say Hana loved V and will fall for Baam

Yihwe: G-grandma W-what are you doing?!
I daresay "few" in this case probably means in relation to the more prolific family heads. Sure, hon has less kids than other family heads but on the other hand you have hoaquin, a direct descendant, who goes on to fuse with 4 other talented children of hon. There's probably hundreds of arie active rankers at least.

O_n_Sly

Reaction score
Country
United States
In S2ch178, was that Hanna or her sister in Yihwa’s flashback

Justpassingbypassingby

Reaction score
Country
Germany
I bet the flame is sentinent, because you know the flame can activated even in this case for example with yihwa unconsciousness, the flame can attack or defence the user.

fyofeelings

Reaction score
Country
France
how could random DD be loved by Traum when Kirin tells us that Traum didn't love Kirin and Rob, and all his paternal love ran out a long time ago?
Math ain't Mathing
SIU is inconsistent; it happens multiple times throughout the story.
Now he can either go with Traum cared about his kids or the opposite once he figures out the "wiped memories"

Demonspeed

The Hero of the Trojan War
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
Math ain't Mathing
This was clearly an emotional reaction so I don't think we should rely on Kirin's words too much.

O_n_Sly

Reaction score
Country
United States
Math ain't Mathing
This was clearly an emotional reaction so I don't think we should rely on Kirin's words too much.
The fan t/l was incorrect here! Kirin actually says “the fatherly love we wanted so desperately from the family leader… was already used up on other people long ago. There’s none left for us”

Most likely the person or people Enkidou killed, that both Traum and Gus choose to forget about!

Jacinto Pinto

Reaction score
Country
North Korea
Now he can either go with Traum cared about his kids or the opposite once he figures out the "wiped memories"
Traumerei erased his memories in a seemly guilty response to that person's death in the flashback, he also whines about being betrayed, and his lonesome behavior might indicate some kind of depression.

So he might have felt betrayed, did something that lead to him feeling guilty and erasing his memories, which also lead to him isolating himself as a coping mechanism. So his lack of caring might really be from once caring more than he could bear.

Last edited:

sazon

Reaction score
Country
Brazil

Few children compared to the other FH, as we see that Hoaqin and Vicent were part of some kind of training camp with other DDs.

It's funny how all the FH are cowards, erasing their memories because of the shit they did.

My theory that the 13GW were fugitives before entering the tower only gets stronger.

fyofeelings

Reaction score
Country
France
Few children compared to the other FH, as we see that Hoaqin and Vicent were part of some kind of training camp with other DDs.

It's funny how all the FH are cowards, erasing their memories because of the shit they did.

My theory that the 13GW were fugitives before entering the tower only gets stronger.
SIU needs to hurry up with this series so we can get a sequel exploring the actual world; 13 years in and the plot is barely starting to advance

Last edited: