Chapter - Tower of God Chapter 610 Spoilers & Discussion | Page 16 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Chapter Tower of God Chapter 610 Spoilers & Discussion

Justpassingbypassingby

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Germany
They lost their chess pieces, they are out of this game.
Welp they still can stole back their chess pieces from baam or rak anyway and they still can take baam's or rak's pieces, why the game name "killing the chess pieces" if just stole can make you out of game immedietly, If you stole without killing you can stole back isn't it? Back to back stole is common expect you can make them unconscious 2 hours lol

You can’t beat justpassingby with common senses
Yeah use your common sense anyway the game name is "killing the chess pieces".
You really should put (.) or (,) and use uppercase correctly in your sentence. Your sentence is a mess...

Anyway, pain can continue even after bullet is removed from wound.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Dead/Presumed Dead:
Dokoko
Yorari
Purdidi
Perseus
Ju
Dump
Wuiwui*
Rashut*

*probably alive?

Missing:
Umtiti

Alive:
WGW
Goruro
Elbaba
Pokoko

It seems there are 7 more BH. Their total is 20, aren't they?
Umtiti (dead/missing)
Goruro (traitor)
Elbaba (try pleased kirin in his traitor)
Kirin (traitor)
Robadon (left motherhip without permission to traum)
WGW
Pokoko

If another 7 BH still there, LPB got 9 BHs that is still loyal isn't it?

Since they were LPB BLs, they should also be mentioned. Kukuda says that's why I came back. That position belongs to me alone.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Also that gun mama. IIRC, her name was lefav or sth like that
Lefav isn't going back to LPB isn't it? After she betray their own family in the nest?

Last edited:

insignificant creature

Banned
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Canada
Lefav isn't going back to LPB isn't it? After she betray their own family in the nest?
But except for robadon,wgw and pokoko, everyone had betrayed. By going your word, there is no need to list the BLs since they already betrayed trauma. They too aren't going back to LPB, isn't it?

Justpassingbypassingby

Reaction score
Country
Germany
But except for robadon,wgw and pokoko, everyone had betrayed. By going your word, there is no need to list the BLs since they already betrayed trauma. They too aren't going back to LPB, isn't it?
Yeah that's what wiuwiu means LPB is ruined.

Demonspeed

The Hero of the Trojan War
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
Welp they still can stole back their chess pieces from baam or rak anyway and they still can take baam's or rak's pieces, why the game name "killing the chess pieces" if just stole can make you out of game immedietly, If you stole without killing you can stole back isn't it? Back to back stole is common expect you can make them unconscious 2 hours lol
I don't think it's allowed and I don't believe SIU cares that tier 5 supporting characters being brought back this way. It was stated at the beginning that you can win by killing the holder of a piece or simply steal it.

insignificant creature

Banned
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Canada
Yeah that's what wiuwiu means LPB is ruined.
How come? As long as trauma doesn't die, he can build a family from a scratch. Idk, why he needs a family too? As gus mentions trauma knows he will be betrayed by the loved ones. 13 GWs faced divine sea creatures. Wonder if they killed strong ones. Seeing how divine sea animals are getting L after L except for enraged rapid. His divine sea animals can replace his family. Even after this I believe they can surpass Ari, Tu perie and hendolok family. If you look at PB family, except for Gus, the strong ones are Dumas and Proust. Rob and Kirin won't die too since Kirin is MVP and viole will protect rob as per the deal he made with shilial. I believe we will see the death of other ones in this PB family

Last edited:

Justpassingbypassingby

Reaction score
Country
Germany
I don't think it's allowed and I don't believe SIU cares that tier 5 supporting characters being brought back this way. It was stated at the beginning that you can win by killing the holder of a piece or simply steal it.
Yeah you're right

How come? As long as trauma doesn't die, he can build a family from a scratch. Idk, why he needs a family too? As gus mentions trauma knows he will be betrayed by the loved ones. 13 GWs faced divine sea creatures. Wonder if they killed strong ones. Seeing how divine sea animals are getting L after L except for enraged rapid. His divine sea animals can replace his family. Even after this I believe they can surpass Ari, Tu perie and hendolok family. If you look at PB family, except for Gus, the strong ones are Dumas and Proust. Rob and Kirin won't die too since Kirin is MVP and viole will protect rob as per the deal he made with shilial. I believe we will see the death of other ones in this PB family
I don't know

CountDookoe

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Uchiha Clan
don’t think for a second that going to stop there.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Every family head is.
touche, fair point. But i feel like Gustang is the psychopathest of em all because of his intellect.

Ignorant

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Dominican Republic
You really should put (.) or (,) and use uppercase correctly in your sentence. Your sentence is a mess...

Anyway, pain can continue even after bullet is removed from wound.

Dead/Presumed Dead:
Dokoko
Yorari
Purdidi
Perseus
Ju
Dump
Wuiwui*
Rashut*

*probably alive?

Missing:
Umtiti

Alive:
WGW
Goruro
Elbaba
Pokoko

It seems there are 7 more BH. Their total is 20, aren't they?
S3CH154
Holland was fighting Tiara and Yuri
He was in pain and the tongue was burning
(all this after he told Traumerei)
The fact that you believe in Gustang is
Amazing 🤓

Yelnats

Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
S3CH154
Holland was fighting Tiara and Yuri
He was in pain and the tongue was burning
(all this after he told Traumerei)
Holan fought Tiara and Yuri (Season 3 Episode 154) before he met Traum and deliver the message (Season 3 Episode 157).
The fact that you believe in Gustang is
Amazing 🤓
Are you refering to the curse being lifted after delivering message to Traum? Be precise!

I never say I believe Gustang would fulfill that promise. What I mean is that is supposed to be like that, of course Gustang can also lie.

adjansimpstog

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
India
Well, you are right here.

I am as disappointed as others how Khun and Rak got their power up.

But we have all seen this coming, and I won't be surprised if Endorsi gets a massive power up too.

From little what I know, next arc is going to be princess arc, so bam needs his teammates to be powerful to just survive against them.

They are going to be more powerful then these lo pi bia clowns who have daddy issues. Some of them are going to be Jahad fanatics like Kallavan. Man, I can't wait for that arc.

But I don't like the way how rak got disrespected all way the till now. SIU did hinted rak being ancient. He should have dropped subtle hints about his powers from time to time. Not just convert him into a jinchuriki and making him going all out like that.

Sorry if you find my English not understandable. I am not a native. I am from India. My English skills are lacking.
About rak i think siu making him seem more like a side character only used as a comic relief and all of a sudden gets a massive power up is certainly not very nice, I'm a massive siu supporter but even I think siu shouldn't have sidelined rak so much and should've dropped some of his ancient powers to be born someday, like some kinda realisation from AA's pov how rak has been a little different since a while ago or something similar like this. Rak became an ancient kind of in this chapter but at the cost of losing his consciousness which wasn't very good to see, hoping to see something better that'll make sense later .