Chapter - Tower of God Chapter 612 Spoilers & Discussion | Page 22 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Chapter Tower of God Chapter 612 Spoilers & Discussion

Sanity Check

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Akatsuki
Not that I believe that she is, but you don't need green hair to be a LPB.

Good point.

If Traum's granddaughter (Lobadon's daughter) has blonde hair.

It indicates his green hair gene can go recessive within 3 generations.

Androssi appearing to be near to the same age as Lilial and Shilial...

Ignorant

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Dominican Republic
Androssi is the trap for Traumerei
Gustang chose her as King knowing Traumerei can’t kill her and that means he could never win the chess match.

O_n_Sly

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
United States
RIP comicscan

sho87

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Tiara used her pen to endlessly and automatically replicate yuri's shinsoo blast times four. When it comes to shinsoo combat everyone in the tower is limited in terms of the amount of shinsoo they can control at a time. Even bam can't control more shinsoo than his max amount of bangs (though his loop is, welp, a loophole which he uses to pretty much hose down people with nigh unlimited shinsoo). So yuri comes in with a shinsoo blast which is at least most of what she is capable of gathering, tiara writes something and... she simply fires 4 of those bangs endlessly and effortlessly? Nearly 4 times the max amount of yuri can handle altogether? There's a reason why yuri pointed out this broke the tower's rules, she was fighting bam level nonsense.
Maybe Tiara has the ability to bring out impossible amounts of shinshoo via Urek and Zahard, she can do the same things Baam and Yuri can do with a pen just focusing on her own power.

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
Maybe Tiara has the ability to bring out impossible amounts of shinshoo via Urek and Zahard, she can do the same things Baam and Yuri can do with a pen just focusing on her own power.
How do urek or zahard help? Sorry, I don't understand your point.

adjansimpstog

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
India
Feels like another Baam vs White situation. Baam is going to have to dig deeper and pull out more power, he has Leviathan and the Souls on top of Revolution. It would be nice if Baam flat out loses here though and rematches Dumas later after having absorbed Traumerie's sea dragons, but I could be getting ahead of myself.
Bam is too underpowered right now, at this rate these little power ups won't be significant against any family heads or jahad ever, siu needs to do something about bam. The best route i see is separating khun,rak and bam. They need to climb the tower now, and get out of rankers and high rankers business for a while, meaning for some years , keep low profile and bam most especially has to have something like sun power to prove that he's some real threat to jahad because powerscaling has been falling off the grade recently. How siu will do that is still a mystery but it needs to happen, bam has to have some thing that separates him from others. Something more special than some abyss thing because even for that he has to find something he can absorb and can gain significant power ups, he's not doing much better in terms of combat or fighting skills.