Chapter - Tower of God Chapter 76 Discussion/77 Predictions | Page 3 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Chapter Tower of God Chapter 76 Discussion/77 Predictions

SlayersZ

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Canada
One thing I notice about this chapter is Rachel's red ribbon. It matches Baam's red vest. It really stands out in comparison to her clothes. I'm thinking the ribbon is from Baam and she used that to hijack Baam's teleportation. I'm also wondering on how Headon figures Rachel is not the one. What does he sense or know that we can't see?

Last edited:

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Reaction score
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
One thing I notice about this chapter is Rachel's red ribbon. It matches Baam's red vest. It really stands out in comparison to her clothes. I'm thinking the ribbon is from Baam and she used that to hijack Baam's teleportation. I'm also wondering on how Headon figures Rachel is not the one. What does he sense or know that we can't see?
Ah, well, it did... I wonder, though, what did it have to do with teleportation? Perhaps you were saying that it was Baam who was going to be 'summoned', but instead it was Rachel, therefore Headon said that she wasn't the chosen one?

I think being a guardian of a floor means Headon must have some great eyes on the newcomers, be it regulars or irregulars. In this case, though, there seems to be sign that Baam coming to the tower wasn't really a coincidence, so I wouldn't be surprised if he could say that Baam was the chosen one instead of Rachel. :P

ErosVp

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
Great eyes? He choose Parakewl!!!! XD

But guardians being spiritual beings they must have a relationship with the tower itself, so he got a feeling....