Chapter - Tower of God Chapter 87 Discussion/88 Predictions | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Chapter Tower of God Chapter 87 Discussion/88 Predictions

Charlie

Seller of goods 🐐
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
This is where you can post and discuss the spoilers for the next chapter of Tower of God.

24 Hour Spoiler Rule:

• Mangahelpers enforces a temporary blockade for discussion of new spoilers/chapters. This blockade ends 24 hours after raws are publicly released.
  • For series with a forum, please keep all discussion regarding the newest chapter and its content inside the spoiler/chapter discussions until 24 hours have passed after the raw/chapter's release.
  • Please wait 24 hours before using art from new chapters in signatures and avatars.
  • Please wait 24 hours before posting any art based on new chapters in the art and stories section.
  • The 24 hour rule will be strictly enforced. This is a courtesy rule. Not every member reads spoilers and not everyone can read new chapters as soon as they are released.

Spoiler Pics and Translations:

• At Mangahelpers we only allow three manga pages to be posted directly as spoilers.
  • This rule is not judged based on the number of thumbnails but the number of pages pictured.
  • Please provide hyperlinks for any excess pages.
  • Please do not re-post already available spoiler pics or summaries.
  • International translations may be posted in the spoiler discussion thread. A moderator will add it with credit to the English translation in the spoiler pics and summaries thread.
  • Do not significantly edit your post after more posts have been made. Please make a new post if new spoilers are available.

For-Profit Download Links

• If a for-profit download link is provided, we ask that a non-profit alternative is available in the same post.
  • Linking to another website with for-profit download links and no non-profit alternative also violates site rules.
  • Mangahelpers asks that members who may not be comfortable using sites that help turn a profit for pirated material have a choice.
  • Mediafire, Rapidshare, and Sendspace are all non-profit links. Providing any of these as a download link fulfills the non-profit alternative requirement.
  • *.usercash.*
    *.linkbucks.*
    *.tinyurl.*
    *.anonym.to/*
    *.xrl.us/*
    *.realfiles.net*
    *.sharecash.*
    *.shorl.com/*
    *.lix.in/*
    *.pgi-shumen.info/*
    *hotfile.com*
    *letitbit.net*
    *depositfiles.com*
    *tiny.cc*
    *uploading.com*
    *ugotfile.com*
    *depositt.blogspot.com*
    *cashfiles.blog.com*
    *snipurl.com*
    *bit.ly*
    *rayfile.com*
    *storage.to*
    *megaupload.com*
    *share-links.biz*
    *doiop.com*
    *filefactory.com*
    *missupload.com*
    *enterupload.com*
    *mangoshare.com*

Formatting:

• We ask that proper format is followed to provide the maximum amount of information and best reading experience.

Example One:

Source: Mangahelpers
Credits: Ohana

http://img265.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=539055332_03_122_77lo.jpg

Example Two:

Source: Mangahelpers
Credits: Ohana

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Quisque pretium nunc et ante condimentum eget fermentum velit posuere.
Proin sollicitudin mollis augue sed semper.
Aenean eget lectus eget risus laoreet convallis id non massa. Cras non urna vitae neque imperdiet rhoncus.
Quisque luctus felis ultricies eros mollis pulvinar.

Last edited:

ekinox

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
France
Re: Tower of God Chapter 86 Discussion/87 Predictions

official version of chapter 6: http://www.batoto.net/read/_/91262/tower-of-god_v2_ch6_by_the-company

and raw of chapter 7: http://comic.naver.com/webtoon/detail.nhn?titleId=183559&no=88&weekday=mon

BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAM :zomg

edit: from LaFa
It says Yeon in the scoreboard.
It says more about Baam will be revealed in the next chapter.
It also says Baam's attack is a special type of physical attack incorporating vibration of shinsoo from your body to the point of contact.
It is said to be a dangerous technique - maybe related with FUG?
It says the we'll also get to see Wangnan's tearful story next chapter.

Last edited:

Uriel

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Germany

We're all anxious about how strong he is, right? 13 million is the number of ranker. I wonder if Baam can achieve a number close to it.

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States

This flamethrower girl has potential. I like how she seems to have more power than she can control. We haven't really had a character like that before, so it seems like there is a lot of promise with that.

When Baam gets first in the shinsoo test, and I assume that he will, he's going to have a acquired a very interesting companion whether he wants one or not.

----------------------------------------

Is anyone else suspicious of the geeky looking girl with the glasses? Everything about her appearance seems like it's a deliberate attempt to look inconspicuous, which makes me very suspicious.:shifty

Last edited:

Uriel

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Germany

Reminds me a little to girl of Hellboy, huh? Blue Flames, unable to control her power...Interesting coincidence is that She's also physically similar.

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States

Reminds me a little to girl of Hellboy, huh? Blue Flames, unable to control her power...Interesting coincidence is that She's also physically similar.
Not just her either. There have been tons of people like that in Marvel Universe and I'm sure DC quite a few too. It's actually a very common character theme in western comics, basically reflecting that fire is far more easy to create than it is to control, much more common than the Johnny Storm of the Fantastic Four approach that manga tends to go with; where the character has almost perfect control of fire almost on reflex.

One of the reasons it's so common too is that it's almost always good. I can't wait to find out this girl's back-story now.:zomg

Host Samurai

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Germany
As expected Baam, took the top spot at a blink of an eye. And his alias is apparently Jyu Violet Grace, according to the speed scan, which is available. IIRC his name is similar to the leader of FUG: Grace Mircea Luslec. The possibility is high that Baam got his surname from him. I can't hardly wait for the next chapter. :D

Credits: notherncolors @MF

Last edited:

Uriel

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Germany
I love Baam technique. How it's called then? I need a short version :P

I enjoyed this chapter, although kinda depressed me that He only reached over 100K and not even half million. I know He shouldn't be a ranker already, but at least 250K would have been more badass.

Baam suddenly became interesting. To be the character I was not that much interested to own this story like this, it's incredible how much He changed. It is a nice touch, though, to see previously WHY He became like this.

murtas

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Portugal
LOL to people who thought he would go anywhere near the Ranker. L O L

Amazing skill nonetheless.
Didn't expect the president kid to be that powerfull though.

Uriel

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Germany
Why you laugh? He has proven to be really powerful. I was expecting the number to be more in the direction of the ranker. And He is an irregular after all.

AluminumTough

Reaction score
Country
Sikkim
I think the low score shows how much they grow when they climb the tower and the vast difference in strength between the low part of the tower and higher part of the tower.

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States

I enjoyed this chapter, although kinda depressed me that He only reached over 100K and not even half million. I know He shouldn't be a ranker already, but at least 250K would have been more badass.

Baam suddenly became interesting. To be the character I was not that much interested to own this story like this, it's incredible how much He changed. It is a nice touch, though, to see previously WHY He became like this.
I'm still not exactly thrilled with this Baam, to be honest. I like the badass part but the whole "loner/strong silent type" thing is not something I'm enjoying one bit. Mainly because it's so...ordinary. Strong silent types seem like they were already a dime a dozen in the tower. He just doesn't seem as "irregular" anymore. He seems like he belongs in the tower now and that cuts into my love of his character quite a bit.

No doubt sooner or later some cracks will start to form in his cold/distant facade but I'm really hoping for sooner.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Which is why I'm super curious about what's going to happen with the clumsy flamethrower girl and that bet.

It seems like the first thing Baam would be likely to do is free her of her obligation but it's hard to say if she'll accept that. She might just feel even more obligated then. And who better to start chipping away at the ice that seems to have formed around his soul than a girl with flame powers.:amuse

Uriel

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Germany
Exactly, he's the stereotype and there is no doubt in that. However we have seen the reason, how he reached that point. His solitude belongs to a result of a character development instead of the "he's like that" and it's only a phase in his story, which makes this more believable than regular loners characters.
And you nailed with the "He looks like He belongs to the Tower" because I feel it's exactly like that. To be someone who just wanted to be with Rachel Baam started to be involved with politics (Grace Luslec isn't a character that it's only anarchy, there is way more than that if He climbed the tower with the 10 families) and aligned with the whole philosophy of the tower which lead them to think that power is equal to solitude.
In his path, at least not yet, I think He became dark because He was outdone by the "truth" of the tower. Now He must fight trough that and find his own answers. And the good thing is that we are being the main watchers of that transition.

Host Samurai

Reaction score
Country
Germany

Yeah, me too. :D

I think SIU did a great job in displaying the power difference between Baam and of the "strongest" Regulars. We all know, that Baam didn't go all out on this machine, that's even more satisfying for me, knowing that he still got more in store for us.

Credits:25th_chestnut @batoto

The names of the Top 8 scorers.

1. Viole (Baam)
2. Prince (purple haired brat)
3. Yeon
4. Rab Devil
5. Horyang
6. Arc Raptor
7. Lurker
8. Shasha

Last edited:

Zephyr

Reaction score
Country
Italy
I think that it's fine into this way if Baan just shown a little bit of his power... I mean, why show ALL the hidden power, if this isn't necessary?

Since he's emotionless, putting a little bit of his strenght just for pass the test fit perfectly into his role, without any other ambition, nothing to show, nothing else than pass the test with minimum "pain".

:hee:hee:hee:hee :derp:derp:derp:derp

LoS

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Isle of Man
It might not be all of his power. This test was about Shinsoo resistance, more so applying shinsoo to your own body as in body strengthening. We all know from the first part Baam is extremely resistant to high pressure Shinsoo, see the first floor test, and Leroro's Shinsoo wall. Baam went out of his way to not necessarily use body strengthening but to attack the machine with Shinsoo using vibrations. Which we later learn is a special attack used by the FUG.

Now that is odd, Baam wearing FUG regalia/clothing, using the adoptive name of Grace which is the surname of the FUG founder/strongest member, and displaying an attack style typical of FUG members. Baam is basically screaming out to people, hello Im with the FUG. It masks his identity of being an Irregular, and it could also bring much more attention to the FUG since there is some regular taking tests and causing a big scene. This could all be part of some larger ploy by whomever Baam is working with to have him masquerade as an FUG member to cause a conflict between FUG and RED/Zahard.

shaheer

Reaction score
Country
Singapore
Now that is odd, Baam wearing FUG regalia/clothing, using the adoptive name of Grace which is the surname of the FUG founder/strongest member, and displaying an attack style typical of FUG members. Baam is basically screaming out to people, hello Im with the FUG. It masks his identity of being an Irregular, and it could also bring much more attention to the FUG since there is some regular taking tests and causing a big scene. This could all be part of some larger ploy by whomever Baam is working with to have him masquerade as an FUG member to cause a conflict between FUG and RED/Zahard.
Hmm it sounds plausible, we ll just have to wait and see.
Damn i was thinking that Baam was ahead of the rachel grp. but i guess they are far above him for Hatsu to gain such a hefty nick.
wonder how much Baam actually improved in comparison to the others
so do you guys think that he s stronger than androssi by now?
i am pretty sure his wave controlling ability is better than laurie. He is baam after all :p

Uriel

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Germany
I doubt so, since He wont attract that much attention if He's a decoy. I mean...FUG members works as a religious order if I'm not mistaken on what I read and that means that they wont risk their mission because ego issues.
It's likely that Baam actually belongs to FUG and now He's just on a mission.

matzik1212

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Romania
LOLLLLLL i so loved Baam this chapter . The others were so worked up giving their best and he just went there and calmly just put his hand there and totally overcame all expectations :XD It was awesome .
Also that Yeon girl was unexpectedly good , so clumsy but powerful , i like her :nod :thumbs

Still Baam was the boom of this chapter :D Even Love was surprised of him and that says something . I wonder if he made an effort how high would the points go up to ? :cheez

zelllogan

Reaction score
Country
Belgium
Hahaha, expecting it, not dissapointed. Just so like the scene in Dragon Ball were Kuririn only use his pinky & Vegeta destroying the machone/