Theory - Traitor theories | Page 3 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Theory Traitor theories

Cat Sidhe26

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
United States
Edgeshot as a traitor to be honest does not seem to me a plausible option, we have also seen him fight in Kamino.

If I remember correctly, Horikoshi himself said he didn't remember putting this in the manga.
That’s a false rumor from tumblr.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Mallas26

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Russian Federation
That’s a false rumor from tumblr.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I think that would be more awesome than time travel theory. I am tired of "time travel trope" honestly

Cat Sidhe26

Reaction score
Country
United States
I think that would be more awesome than time travel theory. I am tired of "time travel trope" honestly
I agree time travel is the worst.

Avtarino

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Imperium of Mankind
The traitor is going to be Monoma

too many flags went up in A v B. “Unlike you guys I can’t follow a straight path”, “every story has a supporting character that devours the protagonist”, major insecurity about his own quirk thinking that it’s inferior, told repeatedly that he can’t become a hero because all he does is copy other people’s quirk for a short amount of time, he was also the sole person who from B who failed the end of term exam.

I still have no clue what his reasoning or motivation would be, who his point of contact was, and what he was told, but we’ve seen the way he thinks and it’s not good.

it makes more sense than Kaminari Traitor Theories or god forbid, Ochako Traitor Theories

Last edited:

Franz

伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
Italy
Honestly for me the spy is not there, or if there is I don't think he's a student.

Only teachers can have certain information.

Mallas26

Reaction score
Country
Russian Federation
The traitor is going to be Monoma

too many flags went up in A v B. “Unlike you guys I can’t follow a straight path”, “every story has a supporting character that devours the protagonist”, major insecurity about his own quirk thinking that it’s inferior, told repeatedly that he can’t become a hero because all he does is copy other people’s quirk for a short amount of time, he was also the sole person who from B who failed the end of term exam.

I still have no clue what his reasoning or motivation would be, who his point of contact was, and what he was told, but we’ve seen the way he thinks and it’s not good.

it makes more sense than Kaminari Traitor Theories or god forbid, Ochako Traitor Theories
Monoma being traitor is way too stupid and will have no impact on reader..Monoma shows care for his own class , he loves them deeply like comrades. Hell no he will put them into death danger! He has loll w self esteem like Aizawa did in the past thats all.Also being a nasty person doesnt always make you a jerk. With such logic traitor can be Bakugo. What? He unsure about himself too, he wants be first? Why not. This manga teaches us about dont judge book on cover.
Also remember Aoyama words "Still water runs deep". I am sure Aoyama trying to warn Deku about traitor. Monoma...Monoma cannot be descrined as still water
Teaitor MUST be someone from class 1-A,not 1-B. If Monoma will be traitor i swear to God i will stop reading manga because thats just stupid as Uraraka traitor.

Sirin

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Spain
I doubt the traitor is any of the students we have seen so far. I’ll continue clinging to my «Nezu is a spy without knowing it» theory though.

Also, now, when All Might isn’t almighty anymore, what’s even the point of having a spy in U.A.? Tomura is planning to end the whole damn country of roughly 130 millions, not just a school, which has around 700 people altogether, teachers included.

Mallas26

Reaction score
Country
Russian Federation
I doubt the traitor is any of the students we have seen so far. I’ll continue clinging to my «Nezu is a spy without knowing it» theory though.

Also, now, when All Might isn’t almighty anymore, what’s even the point of having a spy in U.A.? Tomura is planning to end the whole damn country of roughly 130 millions, not just a school, which has around 700 people altogether, teachers included.
If traitor is teacher or even Nezu they could easily lure other heroes or teachers to trap.

Sirin

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Spain
If traitor is teacher or even Nezu they could easily lure other heroes or teachers to trap.
Luring anyone to a trap is a strategy, which can only be used once. It’s not applicable if the traitor wants to keep getting info.

Also, as for Nezu, the key point is «unknowingly». Like, without even realising that he serves as a source of information for an enemy.
My theory is based on the fact that Nezu used to be a subject of some sort of experiments, and that he’s a super-rare case of quirk manifesting in an animal. And we know a certain scientist, who’s really into all sorts of quirk-related researches. Especially whenever some unusual quirks are involved.

nectar

Reaction score
Country
United States
I'm still going with the classic theory Invisible Girl is the traitor. I'm willing to go so far as to say she was created by Ujiko. Perhaps an artificial human like No. 6 in Vigilantes.

Sereen123

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Yo it’s gonna be crazy when midnight is revealed to be the traitor and she is mineta’s final fight... end of the final he has matured so much that he doesn’t even want to cop a field :p

KOBA

Reaction score
Country
Imperium of Mankind
Yo it’s gonna be crazy when midnight
I mean she did hang out a lot with three stooges, so she could report that Oboro have suitable quirk.

WoWfan

Reaction score
Country
Imperium of Mankind
Funny, for most of the time, I always thought that Toru Hagakure would be a traitor to the Heroes, considering a few things:
  1. We never really get lots of attention from her or as a focal point for her character
  2. Her quirk would be a perfect lead in to spying or espionage.
  3. She always seemed to be trying to too hard to the center of attention despite being invisible, which yes sounds like a contradiction to my previous point despite her acting like she is still visible at times to make people feel awkward either thinking they stare at her or touch her by accident, but not because she is invisible but trying to gain acceptance to the group, acting all hyperactive at times and being very girly for her personality.

Rizaadxn

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I don't believe there is a traitor. There's no evidence for any of the relevant teachers or students being traitors.
It's kinda boring to think about but I honestly just think Kurogiri popped in there during the commotion then dipped after getting the information needed.

Cat Sidhe26

Reaction score
Country
United States

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
New theory: There is no traitor and there never was one. Heroes are just incompetent and the keep leaking information.

Rizaadxn

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
New theory: There is no traitor and there never was one. Heroes are just incompetent and the keep leaking information.
I just think Kurogiri teleported in while the news crew were making a commotion after Shiggy Diggy broke the security entrance.

nectar

Reaction score
Country
United States
Just because we don't know who it is doesn't mean the traitor doesn't exist. And, just because it hasn't been revealed doesn't mean it doesn't exist. Hori introduced the concept himself. It's simply not a plot point he wants to reveal now because it would make a big impact in the story and he wants to save the reveal for the perfect moment.

One perfect moment could be using the traitor to kidnap Eri. Something where the traitor will be forced to reveal who they are in the process.

KingAzureRequiem

Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
Just because we don't know who it is doesn't mean the traitor doesn't exist. And, just because it hasn't been revealed doesn't mean it doesn't exist. Hori introduced the concept himself. It's simply not a plot point he wants to reveal now because it would make a big impact in the story and he wants to save the reveal for the perfect moment.

One perfect moment could be using the traitor to kidnap Eri. Something where the traitor will be forced to reveal who they are in the process.
I hope that isn't the case because we already had one arc devoted to her and nobody needs a seconds. The only plus to that is that it would remove the Eri ex machia from the story. In any case I don't think there is a traitor because of how little proof they actually exist.

nectar

Reaction score
Country
United States
Little proof? The author himself brought up the concept.