Predictions - Villain Alliance Spy[update 28/07/2017] | Page 5 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Predictions Villain Alliance Spy[update 28/07/2017]

Who is the mole?

• Total voters

Libarian

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
This may be nothing but with recent chapter calling attention to the ones that just arrived I'd thought that i'd toss it out there since it sorta bugged me. Someone threw out the idea that the mole could be related to someone in the villain alliance, well there is a slight coincidence that might point to Ochako being related to Shigarak that being that their quirks activates the same way with the touch of all five finger tips and the fact that she seemed to recognize him in encounter despite being so far away from the fight during the first UA attack that getting enough detail to do so would be next to impossible I still think that Eraserhead would make a better mole but this and that end chapter wording makes me question the possibility of Ochako again. Thoughts?

Eigengrau

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
The Wall
Not sure if someone's pointed this out already, but I always found this weird, regarding Hagakure:

Look how Kaminari describes it: "feels like a girl's room", kinda rubbed me off since I read it for the first time because it's almost like Hagakure COULD be trying way too hard to look like "just a normal girl", when in fact that would never be the case if she happened to be the mole/villain.

So really she could just be trying to blend in.

Aonori

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Portugal
Not sure if someone's pointed this out already, but I always found this weird, regarding Hagakure:

Look how Kaminari describes it: "feels like a girl's room", kinda rubbed me off since I read it for the first time because it's almost like Hagakure COULD be trying way too hard to look like "just a normal girl", when in fact that would never be the case if she happened to be the mole/villain.

So really she could just be trying to blend in.
Hakagure is the spy look at that toy doll and it´s teeth it´s suspicious as fuck, and the ribbon in the pillow is super duper suspicious, that girl is definitely the spy.

I wish we could´ve seen some of Class B´s rooms though, especially Monoma and Kendou´s

Last edited: