Round of 16 - Wahl Icht vs Erza Scarlet | Page 3 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Round of 16 Wahl Icht vs Erza Scarlet

Which Fighter Advances?

• Wahl Icht

Votes: 38 63.3%
  • Erza Scarlet

Votes: 22 36.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rain Cloud

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
What is going on here lol.

Laxus (in the same internal state he was when he faced Wahl) was able to scare Ajeel with one attack, which would have had major damages implied by August stepping up and saving Ajeel. Erza on the other hand was at best able to put up a fight and that's it.

Wahl mid-diff

Tirl

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Russian Federation
What is going on here lol.

Laxus (in the same internal state he was when he faced Wahl) was able to scare Ajeel with one attack, which would have had major damages implied by August stepping up and saving Ajeel. Erza on the other hand was at best able to put up a fight and that's it.

Wahl mid-diff
Laxus has high magic attack, ofcourse he can oneshot Ajeel. And Wahl immune to his magic. But Erza cant deal a lot of damage to Ajeel with her swords, and she may slash Wahl in million pieces.

Tirl

Reaction score
Country
Russian Federation
When people say Erza wins when she couldn't even defeat a weaker Spriggan whom she had an advantage against. :epicfacepalm
Wahl is most weakest spriggan

GokuSSJG

Banned
Reaction score
Country
Croatia
Wahl is a beast just like Ajeel.

Brandish μ

Can you?
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Alvarez Empire
It's more like Wahl is a long-range fighter, while Erza is a medium-range fighter maybe? Wahl's railgun, missiles, etherion, 400-km cannon, all are long-range attacks. He needs time to do all of those attacks. Wahl can fly and spam Erza, but then again Erza is a medium-range fighter. While she excels at close combat, she also has Heaven's Wheel armor and uses Blumenblatt to attack Wahl. Hmm.. quite difficult. Tbh I give my vote to Wahl though.
I think Wahl is comfortable at any range. If the fight goes Erza's way it will be close/medium range. His impulsive form would be sufficient to handle most of Erza's armours imo. But when she starts to use the stronger ones, he'll then have to upgrade to Assault form to overwhelm Erza (kinda like how Sandworld was too much for Erza).

I think in Assault form Wahl can spam those attacks. They're quite strong, personally they'd be around to God Serena's DS spamming. I think enough of these will take out Erza (he'd need more than 4).

The only way I see this working out for Erza is Wahl imposing another time limit on himself, and then get a personality error when the time limit is exceeded again (Erza's got pretty awesome endurance). Erza would be pretty beat up, but would definitely have enough juice for Nakagami Starlight. Wahl would be a sitting duck. So she does have a chance.... and this is about as much chance as I can think up for her. In straight up combat I can't see Erza out-muscling Wahl.

Cosmicstar

Reaction score
Country
United States
Erza wins.

His lightning attacks are useless against her due to her empress armor. Same with his fire based attacks.

If he tries to use a canon attack she would simply slice the space around the attack and one shot him with Nakagami.

His nukes would be destroyed by he hot pants armor.

I don't know the difficulty but her armors give her way too much versatility to be defeated against Whal.

Crimson Ice

Reaction score
Country
Vandenreich
When people say Erza wins when she couldn't even defeat a weaker Spriggan whom she had an advantage against. :epicfacepalm
Ikr they use red lightning as an excuse to say he has bad durability :lmao

GokuSSJG

Banned
Reaction score
Country
Croatia
Wahl has higher durability.he just faced Laxus.Laxus used an attack that can finally have an effect against Wahl but he is Laxus so one attack is enough.

Crimson Ice

Reaction score
Country
Vandenreich
Wahl has higher durability than people think he has.he just faced Laxus.Laxus used an attack that can finnaly have an effect against but he is Laxus so one attack is enough.
People forget that red lightning would drop pretty much anyone in the verse bar a handful of people.

BluePegasus

Reaction score
Country
Netherlands
Saying that Wahl would win because Erza lost to Ajeel is just an awful excuse. Seriously, some of you make it sound like Wahl would win this because 'that's logic'.

No, it is not. As many people have stated here, there are many ways how Erza could counter Wahl. She could slash through his attacks with Nakagami Armor or just break through his steel body. Saying Wahl would blitz Erza is also a worse excuse, since Erza will outclass him or at least be on par with his speed thanks to her Flight Armor.

Ajeel is weaker than Wahl, which I can agree to. But Erza was in a disadvantage against Ajeel while she would be in an advantage against Wahl. Wahl is pretty strong indeed, but his durability is pretty worthless.

GokuSSJG

Banned
Reaction score
Country
Croatia
what Laxus did to Wahl with Red Lightning,should that be considered as one shot???

Brandish μ

Can you?
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Alvarez Empire
She could slash through his attacks with Nakagami Armor or just break through his steel body.
It seems when facing a Spriggan-level opponent, Nakagami is used as a finisher. In fact I'd only suggest Nakagami is used as a finisher because it drains MP very quickly. I think with it she might have a chance at defeating Wahl, but she will need the opportunity.

Ajeel is weaker than Wahl, which I can agree to. But Erza was in a disadvantage against Ajeel while she would be in an advantage against Wahl. Wahl is pretty strong indeed, but his durability is pretty worthless.
I do agree Erza had disadvantages against Ajeel. She did however overcome those obstacles through her versatility (one of her best aspects). This also gave her an element of surprise. This probably wouldn't happen with Wahl, he can analyse quite quickly and then adjust his form should Erza require it.

How is Wahl's durability low?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
what Laxus did to Wahl with Red Lightning,should that be considered as one shot???
I don't call it a oneshot. It wasn't the first shot.

RL did do close to total damage on Wahl seemingly. So it's pretty powerful.

Kiki

Ruin me, Ruan Mei
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Palestine
What about Wahl's robots? Their number was quite large back in Magnolia Defensive Battle. The robots that fought against Mira, Elfman, Lisanna, Juvia, Gray, Ichiya, Freed, Evergreen, and Bickslow. Each robot can analyse their opponent independently, as if they have their own personality. This alone is not bad feat and should be able to overwhelm Erza.

Stormsfury

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Erza wins.

His lightning attacks are useless against her due to her empress armor. Same with his fire based attacks.

If he tries to use a canon attack she would simply slice the space around the attack and one shot him with Nakagami.

His nukes would be destroyed by he hot pants armor.

I don't know the difficulty but her armors give her way too much versatility to be defeated against Whal.
How on earth does Erza requip over and over again to suit the attack in the incoming barrage?
It's a continuous barrage and one Erza switches over to another armour then she is in danger of being destroyed by the next attack. She also has to substitute her damage output for defense, that is the weakenss of requip.

GokuSSJG

Banned
Reaction score
Country
Croatia
I don't call it a oneshot. It wasn't the first shot.

RL did do close to total damage on Wahl seemingly. So it's pretty powerful.
though as much although he was immune to his lightning attacks.

Stormsfury

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
What about Wahl's robots? Their number was quite large back in Magnolia Defensive Battle. The robots that fought against Mira, Elfman, Lisanna, Juvia, Gray, Ichiya, Freed, Evergreen, and Bickslow. Each robot can analyse their opponent independently, as if they have their own personality. This alone is not bad feat and should be able to overwhelm Erza.
Also this. The the fact that he can spawn robots and his robots can spawn robots is insane, Erza also can't swap out with someone and change her target like everyone else did.

Brandish μ

Can you?
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Alvarez Empire
though as much although he was immune to his lightning attacks.
He was immune to the lightning but still copped a pounding from the physicality of Laxus punches (didn't do any noticeable damage though).

I'm usually conservative with oneshots though

GokuSSJG

Banned
Reaction score
Country
Croatia
He was immune to the lightning but still copped a pounding from the physicality of Laxus punches (didn't do any noticeable damage though).

I'm usually conservative with oneshots though
I wonder what would happen if he was not immune.

Status
Not open for further replies.