Hangout - Waifu Wars 2017 - Hangout | Page 49 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Hangout Waifu Wars 2017 - Hangout

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Germany
Use this thread for casual talk about this event.

MArGi

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
France
To be perfectly honest, I don’t regret anything. :3
And I don’t feel guilty about the outcome whatsoever. Neither do I doubt my initial thought I already presented. :hip
"If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it." So keep repeating syx, and who knows? Maybe you'll eventually believe in your own lie :D

@niichan already pointed out Yui’s character traits in the Holo vs. Yui thread. Whether they are good or bad is up to anyone else to decide. You already stated - after niichan brought everything to the table, while @Lambu didn’t write a single word - that you tend to vote for Holo. In which scenario would such a person change his mind? He/she won’t, simple as that. Unless you expect @Lambu to write shit about Holo - which he wouldn't because he is the nominator of Holo and he is definitely not stupid - there is no logical explanation on why you would change your decision.

You wouldn’t have voted for Yui, period. That’s a fact. Yui didn't lose because of you, she lost because of the amazing lot of 35 people. I don't buy your act.

Congratulations to @Lambu who is a phenomenal campaigner and Holo who seems to be a worthy candidate to take over the throne. Well deserved!

I already had a lot of information about Holo and Yui from the previous rounds, you know. I had always voted for Yui until that semifinal. By then Holo was growing on me as I kept hearing from everyone how great and clever she is. That's why I was hesitant about voting right away for one or the other. Nothing more, nothing less :p
If anything, Lambu's campaign for Holo was actually not a really good point in her favor, as he kept posting pictures of her tail and hears.

It's fine to be wrong sometimes syx, you know... Just let it go. :nod

Congrats to Belserion and Lambu in any case :verily

And good luck to niichan and Erinyes for the third place!

Demonspeed

The Hero of the Trojan War
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
1- Ill definitely tansplant a huge wolf tail and some cute fox ears to be more... sexy, Ill additionally learn how to bark and need to take some hormones to be a lot more furry, smooth skin is no good. :hmph Also ill make sure to never never never have a she-dog at home, neither an under 16 loli and nor an over 70 baba (they're the worst
)
Just to be clear, Holo has cute wolf hears and a wolf tail but the rest of her skin is just like humans. You don't need more, just the ears and tails. Hope it helped :blush.

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
The Wall
Important notice:

It is not on the bracket but @Erinyes and @niichan we will have a match for third place. So fight till the last drop!
DO i really have to fight him, but :pout !!!! ... but ......ill definitely annihilate him
:derp

Well on a serious note those results were expected, im quite disappointed for Beate, to me, having to face mikasa which is the MC of the most hyped series of the moment vs a secondary character of an old game barely nobody knows was quite unfair, but thats part of the game, moreover Bel did a great campaign (congrats :hi) did my best but i was extremely busy couldnt defend more than that my nomination.
As for the 2nd semi-final, both did great job in promoting their characters,

So next step i need to get rid of @niichan, very well !!!!!!!!!!!

En garde Red-kun !!!!!

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Just to be clear, Holo has cute wolf hears and a wolf tail but the rest of her skin is just like humans. You don't need more, just the ears and tails. Hope it helped :blush.

Thanx so much ! :zomg

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Australia
Jesus Christ, what is wrong with the world? Trump is President, Farf is making shitty memes and Mikasa got through to the final! This is UNACCEPTABLE. I WILL NOT STAND FOR THIS UTTERLY SHIT TASTE. You have done well to get Mrs. Eren to the final @Belserion , I'll give you that. But this is where the final line is gone. I WILL have my vengeance for Rindou, and it shall come in this grand final. How dare you rob Erin-chan of getting to the finals with Beatrix, that was supposed to be my job and mine alone but you RUINED IT! I will see Mikasa and her post-Season 2 hype push defeated her once and for all. @Lambu AVENGE RINDOU, WIN THE WAIFU WARS. THIS IS YOUR MOMENT, CRUSH HER WITH EVERYTHING YOU HAVE.

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Winterfell
"If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it." So keep repeating syx, and who knows? Maybe you'll eventually believe in your own lie :D

I already had a lot of information about Holo and Yui from the previous rounds, you know. I had always voted for Yui until that semifinal. By then Holo was growing on me as I kept hearing from everyone how great and clever she is. That's why I was hesitant about voting right away for one or the other. Nothing more, nothing less :p
If anything, Lambu's campaign for Holo was actually not a really good point in her favor, as he kept posting pictures of her tail and hears.

It's fine to be wrong sometimes syx, you know... Just let it go. :nod

Congrats to Belserion and Lambu in any case :verily

And good luck to niichan and Erinyes for the third place!

You know, I really like your twisted personality. You are indeed the best Magi section moderator this forum could hope for.

There is so much Arba running in your veins, thus no one - except for me - was/is able to see through you. I marvel at your person, for real, but you can’t fool me.

Even if what you say were true - which it isn’t - you would have punished an innocent nominator for the mistake of someone else. That’s even worse than to pretend Yui had a chance for your vote.

Now I'll lay low before I bring in more haters and make Bel hate me forever as well in the process ç_ç
Can we add a "Do you feel betrayed by Farfalla" poll here? I wonder what the results will be like. >.>

Sky

Otaku Overlord
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Germany
I could add the poll. I know what to vote for.

kira

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Torumekian Empire
the options will have to be "Yes", "Hell Yes", and "Definitely".

jk :XD

Temperance

The Red Spear
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
France
I'm. .disappointed that Mikasa could win against Beatrix:o
Half people are not even looking at the truth and they vote, blinded by AoT's fame,unlike Mikasa who is not waifuish AT ALL:pjsalt

Let the salt flow:pjsalt

kkck

Waifu Slayer
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
What does "not waifuish at all" even mean? This is 2017. This is not 2015 when a waifu had to be a mega kawai pixie manic anime dream girl. Mikasa is a strong and independent woman whose mere presence makes everything around her cower like a bitch (which in holo's case could refer to either of the meanings for the word bitch). Mikasa is the concept of badassery personified in the form of a hot asian waifu.