Hangout - Waifu Wars 2017 - Hangout | Page 48 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Hangout Waifu Wars 2017 - Hangout

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Germany
Use this thread for casual talk about this event.

Potatoe-Titan

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Germany
Nice! Mikasa in the final! Salt incoming! :D

The Holo vs Yui was a close one o.O

Demonspeed

The Hero of the Trojan War
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
Holo barely won against Yui. I am not even sure I can say I am happy with that.

I sincerely hope no one took kkck's posts seriously.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Oh, I just remembered. @syx Looks like even NNTSquad has been BTFO :lmao.

I guess I am happy after all :heh.

Seraph

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Finland
Mikasa Ackerman vs Holo?

As expected she makes it into the Finals! :oooh this is the Finish of it all and she'll crush Holo easily IMO. let's see what the Mikasa/AOT Fans have to show us this Round...
...she got my Support.:invalid
@Farfalla you know what you have to do now don't you? :kappa

GrySun

Reaction score
Country
Japan
Oh wow this was close for Holo. niichan was pulling every string he possibly could it seems.

So the finals are gonna be between Holo and a brick wall.

Lambu

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Spain
Wow, that was really really close, phew. :faint
Well it was Yui after all, a very good option aswell, it was a good fight @niichan :p

Holo vs Mikasa in the finals!!! Cannot say its not deserved, seriously guys, thank you again for supporting Holo all this time, after all this love I cannot be salty even if she loses T.T
Thanks a lot, it would be great if Holo wins :awe

Oh, one more thing, Im going to sleep now, so please wait for my support before voting this time guys.

Demonspeed

The Hero of the Trojan War
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
Mikasa Ackerman vs Holo?

As expected she makes it into the Finals! :oooh this is the Finish of it all and she'll crush Holo easily IMO. let's see what the Mikasa/AOT Fans have to show us this Round...
...she got my Support.:invalid
@Farfalla you know what you have to do now don't you? :kappa
Believe me. You will get another stroke.

BluePegasus

Reaction score
Country
Netherlands
LET'S GO MIKASA!

GrySun

Reaction score
Country
Japan
@Lambu prepare some amazing post to post it as soon as the thread is opened. But even with that it's looking quite like an uphill battle.

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
Reaction score
Country
Winterfell
Look what you've done @syx ... :teehee If only you had not posted that one post...
To be perfectly honest, I don’t regret anything. :3 And I don’t feel guilty about the outcome whatsoever. Neither do I doubt my initial thought I already presented. :hip

@niichan already pointed out Yui’s character traits in the Holo vs. Yui thread. Whether they are good or bad is up to anyone else to decide. You already stated - after niichan brought everything to the table, while @Lambu didn’t write a single word - that you tend to vote for Holo. In which scenario would such a person change his mind? He/she won’t, simple as that. Unless you expect @Lambu to write shit about Holo - which he wouldn't because he is the nominator of Holo and he is definitely not stupid - there is no logical explanation on why you would change your decision.

You wouldn’t have voted for Yui, period. That’s a fact. Yui didn't lose because of you, she lost because of the amazing lot of 35 people. I don't buy your act.

Congratulations to @Lambu who is a phenomenal campaigner and Holo who seems to be a worthy candidate to take over the throne. Well deserved!

GrySun

Reaction score
Country
Japan
To be perfectly honest, I don’t regret anything. :3 And I don’t feel guilty about the outcome whatsoever. Neither do I doubt my initial thought I already presented. :hip

@niichan already pointed out Yui’s character traits in the Holo vs. Yui thread. Whether they are good or bad is up to anyone else to decide. You already stated - after niichan brought everything to the table, while @Lambu didn’t write a single word - that you tend to vote for Holo. In which scenario would such a person change his mind? He/she won’t, simple as that. Unless you expect @Lambu to write shit about Holo - which he wouldn't because he is the nominator of Holo and he is definitely not stupid - there is no logical explanation on why you would change your decision.

You wouldn’t have voted for Yui, period. That’s a fact. Yui didn't lose because of you, she lost because of the amazing lot of 35 people. I don't buy your act.

Congratulations to @Lambu who is a phenomenal campaigner and Holo who seems to be a worthy candidate to take over the throne. Well deserved!

That's a lot of mental gymnastics just to rationalize your actions with "not that it mattered".

EmptySoul

Reaction score
Country
Akatsuki
Expected outcome:noworry

Now we wait for Mikasas victory :popcorn

Nii

First Shield
Reaction score
Country
Germany
Wow, that was really really close, phew. :faint
Well it was Yui after all, a very good option aswell, it was a good fight @niichan :p

Holo vs Mikasa in the finals!!! Cannot say its not deserved, seriously guys, thank you again for supporting Holo all this time, after all this love I cannot be salty even if she loses T.T
Thanks a lot, it would be great if Holo wins :awe

Oh, one more thing, Im going to sleep now, so please wait for my support before voting this time guys.
Yeah it was a good match @Lambu , you had a good nomination as well, so I'm not salty :nod maybe just a teensy little bit...

Anyway, a loss is a loss, even with a difference of just one vote. I thank all of you who voted for Yui, really. It shouldn't happen this year, but I'm proud to see that she has so many supporters and that she even made it this far, despite being from a not really well-known series.
Now I hope I have your support for 3rd place, thanks my friends <3

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
The Wall
too bad Beate you did well, but seems that most people prefer some creepy mom complex woman as a waifu & maybe they have some wolf tail fetish too :derp My apologies but seems there's no room for a real woman, but congrats, you did well

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sugar zone !!!!!! :arf

Oh thanks so so much Mh, thanks to you now, I know what's wrong with me, I definitely learned my lesson ! I realized why im so bad with men, you opened my eyes i was wrong, now i know what i should do and how i should be to be the best and the hottest waifu in the world ♥ ♥ ♥
arigato !!!!

More sugar ♥

1- Ill definitely tansplant a huge wolf tail and some cute fox ears to be more... sexy, Ill additionally learn how to bark and need to take some hormones to be a lot more furry, smooth skin is no good. :hmph Also ill make sure to never never never have a she-dog at home, neither an under 16 loli and nor an over 70 baba (they're the worst
)

As a mere prcaution, dont want my man to cheat on me...

2- For a long time, i thought men should be treated as.... men (such a baka) :facepalm but I realized I was so wrong and that most of men just want to be babysitted, and there's not exactly looking for a partner but for a 2nd mom. Fine, im very good with children
, So I will make sure to call my man every day, every hour, every minute, not because im creepy dame !
, just because im worried, you know, it's something called ♥love♥, also Il follow him everywhere in case there's some danger, who knows, coz im living in a dangerous place so protecting my beloved is not at all being paranoid, it's just ♥love♥ and ♥devotion♥ that's the waifu i will be !

I will be a "devoted-babysitting-half-wolf", the best waifu ever, my man will definitely be happy with such a great "woman" :awe

nb- Just joking around as usual, no need to be offended and to complain in discord or elsewhere of "my stupidity" and "cancerous posts", just saying ! :facepalm