Shounen - [Webtoon] Ability by Son Jae-ho & Lee Gwang-Su | Page 4 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Shounen [Webtoon] Ability by Son Jae-ho & Lee Gwang-Su

shinsengumi

Artist
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Turkey
LOL!

So now he is on the same level as Sa-Ryun and Mais?
i think he already had a power somewhat close to their levels ,the problem was that he didnt know how to use it . it will be the same ,he has more raw power now but he still doesnt know how to handle it

shaheer

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Singapore
he had greater raw powers than sa ryun and Mais thats for sure hinted all through the manhwa. Now who knows what will happen to him LOL this was an epic turn over. Sa ryun would be mad and Yu hwa may leave Hon for real. As for me i would really like if he was a one man army rather than some organizations lackie

---------- Post added at 04:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:42 AM ----------

Ch 48 is out! Another excellent chapter! Can't believe how good Ability is getting! <3

Finally Yu-Hwa gains another orb! I guess the orb we saw in Ch.2 was of also a dead Another... perhaps the skeleton we saw there was of that Another?
hmm my thought exactly prolly that was some seriously powerful another and thereby made Yu hwa a special kind of guy. The impressive thing is that the power that is in yu hwa keeps getting stronger faced threat, so its more than just power rather it seems more complex than that

strixflash

Reaction score
Country
Winterfell
ZE]
hmm my thought exactly prolly that was some seriously powerful another and thereby made Yu hwa a special kind of guy. The impressive thing is that the power that is in yu hwa keeps getting stronger faced threat, so its more than just power rather it seems more complex than that
I think the Orb Yu-Hwa has is of different type. That orb has its own will as we have already seen..Maybe that orb gives him power dependng on the danger level Yu-Hwa faces.

We already saw a skeleton near the place where Yu-Hwa got his orb so there is a high possibility that the orb is the power of that dead Another... but the main part is that the orb is similar to the "Stone of Healing" we saw in last season. So there is a possibility that the orb is something similar to a special artifact rather than some dead another's power. Perhaps it's a mix of those two?

---------- Post added November 06, 2013 at 08:58 PM ---------- Previous post was October 31, 2013 at 10:24 AM ----------

New chapter is out:

http://mngacow.com/Ability/49/?all

Sa-Ryun seemed glad as Yu-Hwa gained a powerup... seems like he has grown fond of him. What do you all think of Pandora Box?

Last edited:

shaheer

Reaction score
Country
Singapore
Nothing much revealed about the box to be speculative yet, but regarding the chap i am a bit disappointed. I was hoping for some major plot twist to take place like say Yu hwa leaving Hon or sth rather this looks as if even though something surprising happened they are happy about it without a tad of worry, weird.
More surprisingly after absorbing such an existence all yu hwa feels is a head ache, no power up showdowns or any thing. It was a let down seriously

0Xellos

Reaction score
Country
Slovakia
Nothing much revealed about the box to be speculative yet, but regarding the chap i am a bit disappointed. I was hoping for some major plot twist to take place like say Yu hwa leaving Hon or sth rather this looks as if even though something surprising happened they are happy about it without a tad of worry, weird.
More surprisingly after absorbing such an existence all yu hwa feels is a head ache, no power up showdowns or any thing. It was a let down seriously
Don't worry, it will show. It's quite understandable that there are no apparent signs of a powerup yet, since the battle was over already.

Yuhwa leaving Hon would be a bad plot twist. He just joined a few chapters ago, what would it all be for if he just left now. I'm sure he'll get into a conflict with Hon so major that there'll be no other choice in the future (since he never listens to what they tell him :D), but this is just too early.

strixflash

Reaction score
Country
Winterfell
New chapter is out:
http://mngacow.com/Ability/50/?all

Going by Sa-Ryun's reaction previously on the power orb I expect it to have more than 10% of Lector's power. Well, Yu-Hwa is probably lot stronger than Maise, Sa-Ryun & others even without Lector's power... He just doesn't knows how to use it.

shaheer

Reaction score
Country
Singapore
i think for his case there will be a difference ie usually people get a portion of the orb power but in his case it will be a giant part of it or full. Ne way i am loving Rin and Yu hwa moments, the last interaction between them ws awesome with him mistaking her going out for a date for someone else when it was him she came to date. I hope Yu Hwa gets more trained by sa ryun though if you ask me. Some how it feels that its more effective (a gut feeling)

yellowblue

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Philippines
Yu hwa's current power level might already be too big that the orb does not provide any significant increase in power. The orb might contain a pail in terms of power compared to just cups from a normal another but Yu hwa might already have a bathtub of power or even the size of a small pool so adding a pail of water won't make any difference.

shaheer

Reaction score
Country
Singapore
ya but still gaining something should have an effect on his current level what he has is laten power, what he gained was external power so I expected something to be changed if he takes in external power. It looks like ye rin and yu hwa growing their intimacy.

0Xellos

Reaction score
Country
Slovakia
I was expecting chainsaws...

strixflash

Reaction score
Country
Winterfell
Ye-Rin and Yu-Hwa could have had a good night if not for those Atran agents... I was praying for a date in the cafe :hee

So I guess the plot is progressing again. We will finally see what Hon has that Atran wants so much. I'm thinking it is either Stone of Healing or some other crystal. I hope Yu-Hwa would be able to use his true powers... I am looking forward for them to leave for an adventure in the search of Pandora Box.

Impossibility

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Bahamas
Yu-Hwa seems to have progressed, although he shouldn't get ahead of himself. Seems like we're in for some heaving fighting between Hon and Atran. We should expect some reveals about the two organisations pretty soon.

shaheer

Reaction score
Country
Singapore
Hon seems to be seriously weak, I mean 2 agents who can fight and does the ground work 1 who is really powerful and is like a butler the rest are guys for panel filling

Impossibility

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Bahamas
I guess we don't have to wonder too much about Mais' ability for much longer, it looks certain to be addressed pretty soon. It looks like Atran sent some of their best. Curious to see this Zed guy in action, and this monstrous fellow that made a rather big entrance.

strixflash

Reaction score
Country
Winterfell
The new monster's early design can be seen on the artist's blog post... i think he posted this design 2-3 years ago on his Naver blog.

Seems like we are finally going to learn more about Su-Jin. Maise's fight should be good. I wonder who will protect Su-Jin as Maise and others are not there for her...

shaheer

Reaction score
Country
Singapore
Its finally time for Yu Hwa to release all he has got i think he will release the power he absorbed in a fight with this hulk like creature while mais will fight zed. I predict the next chap will be related to YuHwa coming and Mais' fight.