Shounen - [Webtoon] Ability by Son Jae-ho & Lee Gwang-Su | Page 5 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Shounen [Webtoon] Ability by Son Jae-ho & Lee Gwang-Su

shaheer

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Singapore
trans is out in Mangareaders too. I am actually appalled by the weakness of Hon so there are 3 people who can do anything to anothers and the rest cant even scratch them Why the hec dont they equip their agents with something like rocket launcher or something atleast that will slow the anothers if knock them out.

Impossibility

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Bahamas
Things got particularly interesting at the end there. It looks like Yu-Hwa is going to have to step his game up.

cearon

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Turkey
This one swings back and forth for some time that I cant even say whether it will be bigger than Noblesse or not.....

As for the chapter at hand Yu-hwa is in a bind. The enemy from the kid's grandfather arc? is in front with a crazy looking chick....something thou tells me the little girl isnt so little.....

Wowzers

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Canada
Translation is out too!

The 'blue haired chick' is actually just another girly-man [/Arnold voice], unfortunately. If Hon wins this fight, their rep will definitely go up. BUT, so will the likelihood that other groups will pick fights with them hoping to improve their rep.

strixflash

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Winterfell
The girl at the end somehow looks familiar... Maybe we saw someone of similar design in Noblesse?

So Hon have few allies but they won't help them directly. And those who can help are weak :( I hope Yu-Hwa awakens his power soon... Su-Jin would have to open the Pandora Box though.

---------- Post added December 25, 2013 at 10:10 PM ---------- Previous post was December 19, 2013 at 09:56 AM ----------

The new chapter is out:
http://mngacow.com/Ability/56/?all

The girl is a boy! :gwah

shaheer

Reaction score
Country
Singapore
most of the chaps just went by discussing .. wished the fight to be more than the talking in this chapter. So salamander is another group I must say in the beginig when atran was mentioned i kind a thought that this guy in salamander was part of it.. rather it seems like they are mercenaries

Impossibility

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Bahamas
Pretty good chapter. Fills in some blanks that needed to be addressed. I'm excited to Yu-Hwa in a fight that he seems unlikely to get rescued out of. Let's see where he's at.

cearon

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Turkey
Hopefully, Yu-Hwa can use his ability much more consistently and doesnt have to get his ass handed on him.... I also have somewhat of a ningling feeling that these 2 will for some reason join Hon against Atran. Not now maybe but before this arc ends..... I kinda also want to see the other fights..... Well all in all story is getting better and better....

Impossibility

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Bahamas
Well, an unexpectedly abrupt and disappointing outcome. Meh.

strixflash

Reaction score
Country
Winterfell
I rather liked the outcome. Sure Yu-Hwa could have defeated him easily has he lost his consciousness, but I believe that would be too repetitive. Istead Yu-Hwa has started learning to use his powers... And the current development gives rise to many potentially good developments. We now have Tar as his rival and soon the outcome of this fight would spread... And Jacra has always shown interest in Yu-Hwa.

0Xellos

Reaction score
Country
Slovakia
Excellent chapter. I like that Yuhwa didn't use the unconsciousness trick, and also that he didn't curbstomp Tar suddenly after powering up - since Tar wasn't being serious before at all, it made for a nice fight after he got serious. Tar seems to be just reasonably stronger than Yuhwa, and he's still incredibly hyped, which shows that Yuhwa not actually beating him is not a proof of weakness, but of prowess in comparison to before. Plus Jacra's teacher mode and promise of further rivalry between Yuhwa and Tar, it gives me sort of a HxH vibe :super

shaheer

Reaction score
Country
Singapore
Good chap I think the Yu Hwa in frenzy mode might have dropped tar down but its a good thing that he started to have control over some of the potentials inside of him.
Hopefully the other 3 will be finished with their fight now

BASED Shinigami

Reaction score
Country
United States
Latest chapter is out.

Yu-Hwa looks like he was able to tap into his hidden strength once again after getting his ass tossed around for several minutes. However, his facial expression looks the same as any other time he's awakened his immeasurable power. Anger filled and out of control. I doubt if he'll be able to defeat his opponent during this blind fit of rage. Anyway, the real fight starts next chapter, and I don't believe his opponent is going to pull anymore more punches. He looks heated and bewildered by Yu-Hwa's sudden increase of power. Nice chapter. Plenty of action and solid dialogue.

0Xellos

Reaction score
Country
Slovakia
Latest chapter is out.

Yu-Hwa looks like he was able to tap into his hidden strength once again after getting his ass tossed around for several minutes. However, his facial expression looks the same as any other time he's awakened his immeasurable power. Anger filled and out of control. I doubt if he'll be able to defeat his opponent during this blind fit of rage. Anyway, the real fight starts next chapter, and I don't believe his opponent is going to pull anymore more punches. He looks heated and bewildered by Yu-Hwa's sudden increase of power. Nice chapter. Plenty of action and solid dialogue.
That's not the latest chapter, EGS is just behind. We've been talking about the speedscan of the chapter after that one (so there's no need for spoilers), and Yuhwa is definitely conscious there.

BASED Shinigami

Reaction score
Country
United States
That's not the latest chapter, EGS is just behind. We've been talking about the speedscan of the chapter after that one (so there's no need for spoilers), and Yuhwa is definitely conscious there.
Thanks. I'm just now realizing that while reading the previous posts above mine. Where can I find the speedscan?

shaheer

Reaction score
Country
Singapore
its almost on every popular manga readers online.. you ll find it on Manga fox or mangareader.net.
when you said new chap with a spoiler tag i thought they released raw or something so i was like WHAT?!!! why now? :p

BASED Shinigami

Reaction score
Country
United States
I thought Tar was a female. That's the second time I've mistaken a male character in this webtoon for a female.

strixflash

Reaction score
Country
Winterfell
Sa-Ryun was definitely a trap... I was 100% sure he was a female when he was first introduced (that lipstick, female nails,etc). Tarr is the second trap.