Shounen - [Webtoon] Black Haze by Dydyddl7 | Page 7 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Shounen [Webtoon] Black Haze by Dydyddl7

candy

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
LANOSTE!!! missed him so much. and he's up to no good too, cool.
That Dio!! when I thought he'll be helping Rood to break free he's actually being caught again. but I like how Rowell Regards him as Yuti's plaything hehe..
father and son are so much alike in looks and character, both the silent type, Duke Artian needs to let himself into the affairs too...
lanoste's actions just bring into question the why? why is he helping opion and blow? although right now i feel as though i can ignore the why because he was such a badass this chapter

shinobi

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Dragonstone
He's always a badass!! :zomg:zomg and now he declared war :hurr

It seems that Keil and Lanoste have some kind of connection, Keil knew what Lanoste was after and offered it in exchange for saving and protecting Rood, Keil instructed Ren to seek Lanoste and make this deal with him and he was sure that Lanoste won't refuse. To me, I feel that Lanoste is more interested in Keil than in Blow, unlike the Tower he wasn't particularly interested in the Black Magician other that the trouble Shic caused because of him. Keil is a scientist of the highest level, so maybe he wants him to research something, this is my guess. :headscratch