Semifinal - Zeref vs Gildarts vs Irene | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Semifinal Zeref vs Gildarts vs Irene

Who wins?

• Zeref Dragneel

Votes: 21 26.6%
  • Gildarts Clive

Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Irene Belserion

Votes: 48 60.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kiki

Ruin me, Ruan Mei
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Palestine
Zeref Dragneel
-
Gildarts Clive
Irene Belserion
[TD="auto;vertical-align: bottom;border-width: 0px;font-size: 0!important;"]-[/TD][TD="auto%;border-width: 0px;"][/TD]
Voting Rules:
  • This Battle is a three-way battle.
  • You may vote for one character in this fight.
  • So you voted early and someone/something changed your mind? You can use the 'Change Vote' option to choose again.
Discussion and Voting end: June 11th, 2017
  1. Irene cannot enchant her opponents' body in any way; ie no animal transmutations.
  2. Zeref cannot use time magic, cannot regenerate, and has no access to Fairy Heart.

Last edited:

Invel > Zeref

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
I really don't like Irene but have Zeref or Gildarts shown the ability to use dragon slayer magic? Irene wins this

Doughboy

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
United States
Sweet Baby Lamb of Jesus..... I'm stuck like a fat dude in an elevator on this one. I know damn well I ain't picking Gildarts though, he gets rocked from the jump. It's between Irene and Zeref. I'll go with the majority for this one.

Seraph

Reaction score
Country
Finland
Going with Irene here her feats are way more impressive and if not for her Emotional Instability she showed because of Erza she would have trumped her in that Battle without a doubt not to mention that Erza was lucky with Wendy being at her side back there,and now considering that neither Gildarts nor Zeref have shown feats or posses Magics that justify them beating a Dragon Slayer capable of Dragonification i think my Choice is well made.

Hermit

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Mozambique
:notlikethis
Oh God what have I walked into :pout
Obviously Gildarts gets eliminated first, but that leaves my two finalists to duke it out :hmm
Giving this to Irene, a final between August and Irene would infinitely be more interesting than one between August and Zeref.

BluePegasus

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Netherlands
Tough one. I'd consider Zeref if he has Fairy Heart, but apparently he has no access to it here.

I'll go with Irene. Not because of that crappy dragon form, but mostly because of her atmospheric enchantments.

Kay3795

Reaction score
Country
Nigeria
Zeref had shown the ability & potency to take FH off Mavis in an instant while it takes Irene much time attempting to do the same. He also gave Irene her "human" appearance with his magic in an instant while Irene tried all that she could for years hoping to do something about her form & failed.

There's little to discuss her as He's her master, & ruled the empire of which she's part of with an Iron Fist; & she already acknowledged her Master's superiority as well in her manner of speech & conversation. Zeref has this decisively—he'd probably curse her.

Gildarts is worse than fodder trash here, completely out of place—boggles the mind how he survived 5 secs of Natsu tbh.

Doughboy

Reaction score
Country
United States
Gildarts should have zero votes, he's the biggest fodder out of the 3 and it's not close. Will Zeref's Death Predation kill Irene before Dragon Irene rampages all over him is the real question.

Takuan

Reaction score
Country
France
This is a sad day...

Who would have thought this would happen. I'm voting Irene.

CaptainTorch

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Germany
Oh wow.. Well, as much as I love Gildarts, he gets knocked out first. If Zeref still had his regen/immortality, then he would win here no question.
But the way it stands now.... Zeref wins. #VoteForTeamZeref
Nah, as much as I like Zeref, he can't pass this round with these heavy restrictions. Irene passes.

Brandish μ

Can you?
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Alvarez Empire
Zeref can use his magic to undo Irene's dragon transformation. So he could change the game a bit here. To me, under Zeref's regen restriction, Irene is stronger than him. But if he can stop dragonising, he can probs make it even. She might be a lot stronger now than she once was though. I mean, Zeref cannot undo Acno's transformation, so there's a limit to this.

So with a few unknowns here, I'll side with Irene because she's generally stronger. Zeref is 2nd. Gildarts is 3rd.

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
India
Sadly for me i will have to give this battle to Irene.

Why did this have to happen:emocat.Why didn't Zeref face August?Then there was still a chance he may have won.

Tirl

Reaction score
Country
Russian Federation
P.Attack - Irene > Gildarts >>> Zeref
M.Attack - Irene >> Gildarts > Zeref
Defense - Irene <<< Gildarts >>> Zeref
Speed - Irene << Gildarts >>> Zeref
Intellect - Irene << Gildarts >>>>> Zeref
Stamina - Irene <<< Gildarts >>> Zeref (without regeneration)
MP - Irene >>>>> Gildarts >>> Zeref

Irene >> Gildarts >>> Zeref

Diff - 10\10

I can't imagine who will win this fight. Ofcourse Zeref is the first who got down. He has no ability to take down such strong opponents. His magic attack is nothing and can be burn by Natsu's casual flame, he can't use insta kill magic without love for life (any feelings are restricted), his durability is lower than Jacob (He can stay so long only bc his regeneration, and even with it he lost, while Jacob took fullpowered punch from Natsu with some small scratch on his face and Zeref was scratched much more with each Natsu's attack), he can't stop time.
And with Irene and Gildarts we have really scary fight. Both are mega strong. But Gildarts can crash material magic, so here we have a speed and physic strength battle. Gildarts can blitz August with his own speed (without meteor or another magic), Irene's defense is too low than August or even mid tier spriggan, so Gildarts punches is high effective on her. Irene can transform into dragon but it need some time what she hasn't in this fight. If she start to transform, Gildarts crash her. But even if she become a dragon (and I really think her dragon is strong enough to take down dragons), Gildarts is still Gildarts. With mega high diff he can block her strike. He can blow her dragon scales with brute strength used rocks from earth.

I really don't know who will win in real fight from those two. For now I vote for Gildarts with 10\10 diff. This is first time win with so high diff.

LaGOAT

Reaction score
Country
United States
Y'all funny so "zeref can't pass this round Irene wins" but remember he tanked ig natsu :cookiehand something that Irene doesn't have the power to shown. Anyways zeref is taking down first gildartz cubes zeref and fights irene. Irene wins only becuase she has the dragon form or else she would have gotten cubed too

Last edited:

Raven

Registored User
Reaction score
Country
Joker
Zeref is the last man standing.

Not rocket science :cookiehand

Status
Not open for further replies.