Semifinal - Zeref vs Gildarts vs Irene | Page 4 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Semifinal Zeref vs Gildarts vs Irene

Who wins?

• Zeref Dragneel

Votes: 21 26.6%
  • Gildarts Clive

Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Irene Belserion

Votes: 48 60.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Crimson Ice

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Vandenreich
Zeref wins. Nothing much else to say.

XXEliteXXAceXX

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
United States
Oh, I see what you're saying. I think he can hurt her as well in her human form, but I think she can just change to her Dragon form so him changing her back would just stall the inevitable.
Haha. But then I can say Zeref would change her back again, which is faster than her own transformation. But fair enough, we disagree on this so no point in going back and forth.

Reactions: Jko

LaGOAT

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
United States
This is ridiculous even restricted zeref till comes out on top?? :epicfacepalm:epicfacepalm

Seven777

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Australia
ANd why can't Zeref change her back into human, again?????

I'd give this to Zeref, but fuck Zeref. I'm going for Gildarts.
For the same reason Brandish cant shrink August or someone of equivalent strength to the size of a bug, despite her feats of healing August.
@Emperor Spriggan
Zeref has never forced Eileen into her human form, only changed her when she wasnt offering resistance. But even if he could, Eileen could just turn back.

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Reaction score
Country
Akatsuki
For the same reason Brandish cant shrink August or someone of equivalent strength to the size of a bug, despite her feats of healing August.
@Emperor Spriggan
Zeref has never forced Eileen into her human form, only changed her when she wasnt offering resistance. But even if he could, Eileen could just turn back.
And Zeref would turn Irene back into a human. How would Irene be able to resist being turned back into a human? And would it work, given Zeref's MP?

Solitrine

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Australia
Since Zeref has no regen, Irene should take this. Gildarts can't really compete with either and he'll be going down first. Zeref has a chance to kill her before she goes dragon but I don't think he would considering Irene can just enchant the air like she did against Acno.

I think Irene takes it.

**Silver**

Reaction score
Country
Finland
Human Acnologia>FH Zeref>Zeref.
I didnt say Eileen dominates Gildarts.

After Eileen does this maybe three or four times, she picks up Zeref and starts tearing of his arms and legs and throwing them away, Since immobilization counts as victory Eileen wins.
Igneel/Powered Natsu attack power surpasses Irene Dragon form by a mile... and Zeref was tanking Igneel/Natsu attacks and was fighting even par

Irene best feat is defeating Erza who is below Ajeel level..:yodawg:yodawg

Zeref--->IG/Natsu--->Irene

Ice Hunter

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
It was stated that zeref taught her magic, so im sure is just as qualified an enchanter
Nope, Acnologia thought Irene learn enchanment from Zeref, but that is not valid opinion because Irene from 400 years ago shown capable of using enchanment on wooden stick, so enchanment is Irene true power, she doesn't learn it from Zeref...

sardinestunasalmon

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Philippines
I'm sure Gildarts can dice Deus Sema into cubes.

Although as for who's coming on top, I'm going for Zeref because of his immortality which is honestly the only thing that made him reach this far.

And then Gildarts and Irene will just have angry S€X.

Jean Grey

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Croatia
I'm sure Gildarts can dice Deus Sema into cubes.

Although as for who's coming on top, I'm going for Zeref because of his immortality which is honestly the only thing that made him reach this far.

And then Gildarts and Irene will just have angry S€X.
immortality is restricted.

Seven777

Reaction score
Country
Australia
And Zeref would turn Irene back into a human. How would Irene be able to resist being turned back into a human? And would it work, given Zeref's MP?
Eileen should have more MP than Zeref, a lot more.
Igneel/Powered Natsu attack power surpasses Irene Dragon form by a mile... and Zeref was tanking Igneel/Natsu attacks and was fighting even par

Irene best feat is defeating Erza who is below Ajeel level..:yodawg:yodawg

Zeref--->IG/Natsu--->Irene
IgNatsu wouldnt even be able to oneshot Erza, at this point i doubt its even any better than END.
Ha, yeah, Erza, who blocked ENDs attacks with her bare hands. END>Zeref.

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Reaction score
Country
Akatsuki
Disagreed, but I'm going by how long it took Irene to extract FH from Mavis, whereas Zeref did it almost instantly.

Hermit

Reaction score
Country
Mozambique
Nope, Acnologia thought Irene learn enchanment from Zeref, but that is not valid opinion because Irene from 400 years ago shown capable of using enchanment on wooden stick, so enchanment is Irene true power, she doesn't learn it from Zeref...
What about Universe One?
Zeref seems to have been the one who taught her that since when she used it,August berated her over not asking for Zeref's permission before using the spell. Plus she also makes mention of that in the guild hall when the 12 convene.

Brandish μ

Can you?
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Alvarez Empire
There's a good argument for Zeref here I believe. Especially if he can undo dragon form. It's very close but still Irene for me.

What about Universe One?
Zeref seems to have been the one who taught her that since when she used it,August berated her over not asking for Zeref's permission before using the spell. Plus she also makes mention of that in the guild hall when the 12 convene.
Yea I think it's obvious Zeref taught her stuff, like you said, with U1. She regarded Zeref as a genius of magic in her backstory too if that means anything. Irene did learn enchantment on her own, but you have to affix/detach 'magic', so Zeref can still teach more 'magic'??

Spirit

Certified Sensei
Reaction score
Country
Australia
Never thought I'd say this but I have to go with Irene here. Zeref without FH and time magic is near useless and Gildarts would probably be beaten by them both anyway.

**Silver**

Reaction score
Country
Finland
Eileen should have more MP than Zeref, a lot more.

IgNatsu wouldnt even be able to oneshot Erza, at this point i doubt its even any better than END.
Ha, yeah, Erza, who blocked ENDs attacks with her bare hands. END>Zeref.
Irene is Low-Tier Dragon even God Serena can spam his magic arsenal all night long until Irene is defeated....

unless you believe erza and Wendy is stronger than and their Dragon Slaying powers is more advanced than-----> God Serena or Laxus

FH/Zeref---->IG/Natsu---->Laxus/God Serena..

Gildarts---->God Serena/Laxus

and Irene is not immune to Zeref curse magic lol Zeref is even stronger than Human/Acnologia or Igneel....

Seven777

Reaction score
Country
Australia
Irene is Low-Tier Dragon even God Serena can spam his magic arsenal all night long until Irene is defeated....

unless you believe erza and Wendy is stronger than and their Dragon Slaying powers is more advanced than-----> God Serena or Laxus

FH/Zeref---->IG/Natsu---->Laxus/God Serena..

Gildarts---->God Serena/Laxus

and Irene is not immune to Zeref curse magic lol Zeref is even stronger than Human/Acnologia or Igneel....
She's still a strong enough dragon to slaughter Zeref.

Zeref doesnt know DS magic, so in this fight he is more useless than God Serena. Erza alone gives God Serena a good fight anyway, enchanted Erza beats him.

I dont believe Eileen is immune to any magic, Curse or otherwise. I've always been a firm believer in Dragons simply having high durability, no form of immunity or anything.
Zeref isnt even stronger than human Eileen, let alone human Acnologia. Igneel rapes, no difficulty.

**Silver**

Reaction score
Country
Finland
She's still a strong enough dragon to slaughter Zeref.

Zeref doesnt know DS magic, so in this fight he is more useless than God Serena. Erza alone gives God Serena a good fight anyway, enchanted Erza beats him.

I dont believe Eileen is immune to any magic, Curse or otherwise. I've always been a firm believer in Dragons simply having high durability, no form of immunity or anything.
Zeref isnt even stronger than human Eileen, let alone human Acnologia. Igneel rapes, no difficulty.
yeah Erza giving fight to God Serena?? haha good joke Erza was helpless when Historia/Serena appeared and started his spam festival...Erza is not even strong enough to overpower Hyperions Vampire magic.. let alone she cant escape from Jura/Wolfheim/Warrod combined attacks...

Ice Hunter

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
What about Universe One?
But it never stated that Zeref taught Universe one to Irene, it reasonable if Zeref afraid of Universe One since it was so powerfull and capable of killing thousand of people (if she actually shrink the continent and some people get drown in the sea). But more reasonable reason is because Universe One capable to send Acnologia away from battlefield and send Zeref to Mavis right away which i think Zeref doesn't like that. Zeref love playing with his soldiers, he enjoy to prolong the battle, if he serious want to take FH from Mavis, he can do it right away after UO casted, but... you know what zeref did back then....

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.