Discussion - Mser Tier list | Page 6 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Discussion Mser Tier list

mathematicianrcg

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Philippines
The statement on Doubles pro being strongest pair comes from Konomi himself in the interview.

So yes, I do need actual proof from the story.

For example, I always consider Kintarou to be equal to Ryoma, but before his upgrade in NPoT, I always concede that based on what is shown in the story, his showing of being equal to Ryoma in semi-final makes it unlikely that he can beat Sanada and maybe even Atobe. And when there's vs topic I would have vote as such.

Switzerland manage to beat Japan 3-0, which is a feats that no other national team have ever done and I highly doubt Spain will be able to do. There are certain match up and stuff that may change the results of the match completely, sure. But Switzerland seemed kinda underrated here. For example, Seigaku could beat Hyoutei pretty handily without retarded line-up that they used in the national. Maybe something similar happen to Switzerland when they lost there too. Who knows?

And many people on this forum still views Germany as a stronger team than Japan although they actually lost. Wouldn't that mean Switzerland can be stronger team than America although they lost as well?
You can backread some of my posts. And I am also one of the few posters kinda high on Switzerland.

Their results are tricky though. They beat Japan 3-0 sure. But they also lost to Australia and USA (though both 2-3).

I think Matchup and Lineup is a big thing in the results.

I mean we are not even sure they used Tatsuta VS USA. And he is hyped as same level as Amadeus. (some implies Tatsuta played Doubles with another MS VS Dodo/MS, but we are not 100% sure yet)

If I am Switzerland, I would have pair Peter and Henri still in doubles, since they excel at that the most.Then The Power Doubles Pair of Randy/Albert.
And Put Amadeus, Tatsuta, and whoever their next best singles player is.

But As I said USA outsmarted their lineup. I wouldn't take away that from USA though. USA is also strong, to the point Ryoma said USA will beat Japan during pre WC time. (though Ryoga and Ryoma was in US that time)

As for "stronger team". Do we mean Best 7 Vs Best 7 players? Or we go to the depth of the team?

Because some teams may have strong best 7 players then a drop from there. I am not sure about this.

As for Switzerland, I imagine them as deep as even their bench players are no slouch.

Japan will obviously win the whole thing. Does that make them the Strongest team? Probably.

I think Spain will be stronger than Germany, USA, and Swiss though.

I am really looking forward to Spain playing

@-Ken- actually I just reread Bismarck VS Tanegashima. Yeah, Bismarck get the best of Tanegashima on that 1 set. And Bismarck, unlike his teammates have no like crazy power like techniques (I mean like Volknado and Ultimate Zone and Ultimate Quality). But he has his own style. I personally don't think he is better than QP though. Just my personal opinion.

mathematicianrcg

Reaction score
Country
Philippines
We all know cause of Nanjiroh Genes that Ryoma and Ryoga are or will be the Strongest Msers in the Tournament when its all said and done.

But aside from them, who do you think is the strongest Mser?

Is It Kintarou who is being hyped now because of his spectacular play against Mares/Seda?

Is it still Tezuka?

Or Players Like Atobe and Romeo should be in the Conversation???

Who do you think is the strongest Non Echizen Mser in the Tournament?

LetalHawk

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Spain
In the end I think it’ll be it like this:

1. Ryoma
2. Ryoga
3. Tezuka ~Kin
4. Atobe
5. Romeo

Tezuka and Kin have arguably good arguments for a tie in the third place. One advantage for Kin is that his TnK is stronger and he can maintain it for the whole match as long as he has the right motivation and desire, and Tezuka seemingly can’t do that.

Romeo is still above seda for me. Seda is strong but Romeo overall has more broken moves and I see Seda struggling with Materializar as his mental isn’t nowhere as good as Atobe’s.

Last edited:

mathematicianrcg

Reaction score
Country
Philippines

1. Ryoma
2. Ryoga
3. Tezuka ~Kin
4. Kin
5. Romeo

Tezuka and Kin have arguably good arguments for a tie in the third place. One advantage for Kin is that his TnK is stronger and he can maintain it for the whole match as long as he has the right motivation and desire, and Tezuka seemingly can’t do that.

Romeo is still above seda for me. Seda is strong but Romeo overall has more broken moves and I see Seda struggling with Materializar as his mental isn’t nowhere as good as Atobe’s.
Interesting. How about atobe?

You have Romeo above Atobe?

So it is like

6. Atobe
7. Seda

For you????

Also Akutsu and Fuji?!!!

Tavore

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
England

1. Ryoma
2. Ryoga
3. Tezuka ~Kin
4. Atobe
5. Romeo

No chance is Tezuka above Atobe and Romeo. Romeo was consider his equal even before his power up. And Atobe is at a tier where he could walk over that lvl.

mathematicianrcg

Reaction score
Country
Philippines
Omg I screwed up hahaha. Redoing it again.

I have Atobe above Fuji honestly.
Oh. Dont let us hanging bro. Hahaha
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

No chance is Tezuka above Atobe and Romeo. Romeo was consider his equal even before his power up. And Atobe is at a tier where he could walk over that lvl.
There is a chance.

Atobe powerup has a time limit.

Romeo might have more hax. But he will struggle against Tezuka's Zone and Phantom too. Let alone Ultimate Zone. He doesnt have any counter for that.

Tezuka/Atobe/Romeo are most likely equal at this point

Tavore

Reaction score
Country
England
It's mentioned after the Atobe vs Romeo there the strongest MS

Tavore

Reaction score
Country
England
Lol. We know that is false. Ryoga is a Mser too. Lmao
Either way it's clear Konomi sees Atobe and Romeo stronger than Tezuka

As for my top 5 MS Ryoma, Ryoga, Kintarou, Atobe and Romeo.

Last edited:

mathematicianrcg

Reaction score
Country
Philippines
Either way it's clear Konomi sees Atobe and Romeo stronger than Tezuka

As for my too 5 MS Ryoma, Ryoga, Kintarou, Atobe and Romeo.
Anyways, Tezuka will be stronger in the future. Because he will win Wimbledon
Lol.

Tavore

Reaction score
Country
England
Anyways, Tezuka will be stronger in the future. Because he will win Wimbledon
Lol.
So you think Tezuka will be stronger than Ryoga? Who's to say Atobe or Romeo played in that tournament?

mathematicianrcg

Reaction score
Country
Philippines
So you think Tezuka will be stronger than Ryoga? Who's to say Atobe or Romeo played in that tournament?
Nah. Ryoga probably wont play any major tourney. Lol.

Maybe yes. Maybe no. Who knows. Lol
(If Atobe or Romeo plays)

Anyways, I see Romeo, Atobe, and Tezuka are equals now.

You are kinda implying Atobe and Romeo are significantly stronger than Tezuka. I am not sure about that.

Heck, Even Akutsu has an argument. Proved by Akutsu VS Atobe thread back here.

Also, Kintarou have better showings. Is Kintarou above Tezuka/Atobe/Romeo right now???

Or not, because we never read line like "Kintarou is strongest Mser right now"

Tavore

Reaction score
Country
England
Nah. Ryoga probably wont play any major tourney. Lol.

Maybe yes. Maybe no. Who knows. Lol
(If Atobe or Romeo plays)

Anyways, I see Romeo, Atobe, and Tezuka are equals now.

You are kinda implying Atobe and Romeo are significantly stronger than Tezuka. I am not sure about that.

Heck, Even Akutsu has an argument. Proved by Akutsu VS Atobe thread back here.

Also, Kintarou have better showings. Is Kintarou above Tezuka/Atobe/Romeo right now???

Or not, because we never read line like "Kintarou is strongest Mser right now"
Not significantly but I do think Atobe and Romeo are stronger than Tezuka. I also think Kintarou is stronger than all 3.

mathematicianrcg

Reaction score
Country
Philippines
Not significantly but I do think Atobe and Romeo are stronger than Tezuka. I also think Kintarou is stronger than all 3.
Wow. Kintarou Level 2 TNK really make him viewed as QP Level. Not bad.

He skyrocketed Tezuka, Atobe, Romeo, Yukimura, Sanada, Fuji in an instant. Hehe

LetalHawk

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Spain
Wow. Kintarou Level 2 TNK really make him viewed as QP Level. Not bad.

He skyrocketed Tezuka, Atobe, Romeo, Yukimura, Sanada, Fuji in an instant. Hehe
And Shiraishi was saying that he has no chance against Ryoma in singles before his current upgrade. Ryoma’s powerup is going to be ridículous.

mathematicianrcg

Reaction score
Country
Philippines
And Shiraishi was saying that he has no chance against Ryoma in singles before his current upgrade. Ryoma’s powerup is going to be ridículous.
I mean. He needed to. If he wants to beat Ryoga. Lol

Based on what I am seeing

Seems like Nanjiro is still stronger than Ryoga and Ryoma.

I wonder if Nanjiro can use Consume.