Theory - Analysis of Goddess Elizabeth's Power Level | Page 11 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Theory Analysis of Goddess Elizabeth's Power Level

lindananahayashida

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Bangladesh
Then why you assumed that each grace is equal? We know that Sunshine is the strongest grace therefore as the most % over her 50%.

Still waiting your page 15 nonsense.
So,
At night ?
Other garaces = 50%
since SS = 0%?
lol!

Read,
I can't, check it yourself.

OtakuFreak

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Fun Forum
Reading this again with the revelation of Elizabeth having a past of being a merciless warrior makes me believe she's above the Four Archangels.

The only one who can compare or surpass her is Mael, with sunshine near/at noon. Other than that, I'm pretty sure she's stronger than even Ludoshel.

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
Reading this again with the revelation of Elizabeth having a past of being a merciless warrior makes me believe she's above the Four Archangels.

The only one who can compare or surpass her is Mael, with sunshine near/at noon. Other than that, I'm pretty sure she's stronger than even Ludoshel.
Even without that it was fairly clear she stood above the arcangels. The only exception to that would have been good old mael due to having sunshine. At this stage there is hardly any doubt about this. Right now her main limitation is her frail human body.... Though it seems like her power has been steadily returning since she got her memories back. I wonder if her human body can actually hold her power in the long run... Humans have been said to be unable to handle graces and allegedly even commandments are too much for a human to handle. Maybe elizabeth recovering her power is a huge problem....

OtakuFreak

Reaction score
Country
Fun Forum
I mean.. Elizabeth walked up to Prime Mel & Zeldris in a war without a single fuck, whereas the Four Archangels supposedly feared Meliodas to an extent.

Explains it all :hmph

Orion

Reaction score
Country
United States
I mean.. Elizabeth walked up to Prime Mel & Zeldris in a war without a single fuck, whereas the Four Archangels supposedly feared Meliodas to an extent.

Explains it all :hmph
No one:
Nobody at all:
Not a single living thing:

@OtakuFreak: Goddess Elizabeth has higher power level than the four archangels and rivaled Prime Meliodas. Debate that filthy mortals

Everyone else: Yeah whatever, she's still more useless than Sakura.

Shadowlord123

Reaction score
Country
Spain
Eli is most definitely AA tier, maybe even above that considering her heritage as the daughter of the SD and the Q/A + several other statements and feats (like purging the Induras of Favor). The problem is that Nakaba doesn't give two shits about her and the result is that she ends up being as strong as Nakaba needs her to be depending on the situation.

- Eli of Chapter 315: Legendary warrior that Prime Mel underestimated and ended up regretting it. Mocked and hurted DK Zel in his weakest state. Showed total confidence in facing him and even defeating him.

- Eli during the rest of the fight when the DK evolved further: Well, good luck everyone. I'll stay behind cheering at y'all! Merlin, where's the tea?

- Eli of Chapter 280: Oh, shit, Mael is over 200K, everyone run! *sweating bricks*

- Eli of Chapter 250: Ugh! Chandler's cheek fat minions are so freaking strong!

Sometimes she's portrayed as a damsel in distress and sometimes as a legendary warrior who gave some trouble to Prime Mel and was regarded to be on the same general level as Ludo and Mael. Obviously there's more evidence to suggest she's AA tier and I definitely believe she is, but Nakaba's writing with her in general (specially when it comes to her power) is so poor.

OtakuFreak

Reaction score
Country
Fun Forum
I'd argue the damsel in distress moments she has is due to her weakened human body or because the plot needs for her to be saved.

Its just like how Mael became a coward through bad writing despite being one of the strongest characters with the sun grace. Its simply bad writing =/

Last edited:

Samael Morningstar

Reaction score
Country
India
Prime Bloody Elie is probably around 400k-600k pl going by current power scaling. She's definitely stronger than ludociel by a good margin like I think in a fight between prime Eli vs Serious Ludo it will be Eli winning mid-high diff.
In the goddess clan only SD and Mael are stronger than her but seeing how badly mael is being handled I would say ONLY SD IS STRONGER THAN ELI NONE ELSE IN THE CLAN IS STRONGER THAN HER

OtakuFreak

Reaction score
Country
Fun Forum
- Eli during the rest of the fight when the DK evolved further: Well, good luck everyone. I'll stay behind cheering at y'all! Merlin, where's the tea?
Yeah, that was horseshit to be honest. I get this series revolves around the sins and how they work together to defeat a powerful opponent, but Elizabeth is still the main female character and had more reason than anyone else (arguably) to have more spotlight in the fight against the Demon King.

- Eli of Chapter 280: Oh, shit, Mael is over 200K, everyone run! *sweating bricks*
I think even if Elizabeth had her original body it would've been a tough battle for her, given how Mael had the powers of light and darkness combined. As we already know, light magic is pretty ineffective against the Goddesses as a whole unless (I assume) the gap is pretty large.

Probably why she said ''oh shit run''

- Eli of Chapter 250: Ugh! Chandler's cheek fat minions are so freaking strong!
I mean, human body, off-guard situation once again. You'll know what I mean.

Plus, she healed it in like 5 seconds and basically thanked Chandler for the new hairstyle

pacifier demon is actually the best hairdresser. fact.

Shadowlord123

Reaction score
Country
Spain
After her being able to damage the DK in Zel's body in his first stage, I don't think the difference between her human body and her original body is as big as we were thinking (at least not as big as Ludo changing from Margaret's body to his true body). Well, I suppose it depends on how strong do you think DK Zeldris was in his first form. For me he was around Ludo level so from my perspective that was pretty impressive (then again he wasn't expecting it so maybe it took him kinda by surprise). I don't think her OG Body could be much stronger than this tbh.

OtakuFreak

Reaction score
Country
Fun Forum
Problem is Elizabeth told us she was weaker than if she was in her original body and the AA's had clear limitations in their vessels, which were human bodies.

DK Zeldris to me, is on the level of Zeldris himself but just with the Demon King inside him. I doubt he isn't even close to 200k, let alone past it

Shadowlord123

Reaction score
Country
Spain
Problem is Elizabeth told us she was weaker than if she was in her original body and the AA's had clear limitations in their vessels, which were human bodies.

DK Zeldris to me, is on the level of Zeldris himself but just with the Demon King inside him. I doubt he isn't even close to 200k, let alone past it
Yeah, she's clearly stronger in her true body, my point is that I don't think it's a massive difference. At least not as much as Ludo's, who went from getting clapped by the Masters individually to initially overwhelm them fusioned.

Mmm... So the 10C gave no boost at all in the first stage? I mean, it could be. Dude was getting overwhelmed by Base Mel, who is considerably below Ban or King (then again, I think Ban and King are considerably stronger than any AA too bar Mael at Noon). Probably that's the case.

OtakuFreak

Reaction score
Country
Fun Forum
Yeah, she's clearly stronger in her true body, my point is that I don't think it's a massive difference. At least not as much as Ludo's, who went from getting clapped by the Masters individually to initially overwhelm them fusioned.
Why would the difference be less substantial for Elizabeth?

Mmm... So the 10C gave no boost at all in the first stage? I mean, it could be. Dude was getting overwhelmed by Base Mel, who is considerably below Ban or King (then again, I think Ban and King are considerably stronger than any AA too bar Mael at Noon). Probably that's the case.
If they did gave a boost, it was very little. The entire ordeal of going to the lake & summoning Indura was to slow down the sins so he could regain his original power by fully assimilating with his vessel. He couldn't even use his magical ability, so he was significantly limited power-wise.

Shadowlord123

Reaction score
Country
Spain
Why would the difference be less substantial for Elizabeth?
Maybe the difference is less substantial because her human body resembles much more to her original body (unlike the AA's vessels) and thus it is much more compatible in using her magic and techniques.

The cases are different too. I mean, when the AA possess someone's body their soul merges with that said body (those are not their real bodies, they've never been in them). Eli's human body is actually her own body and has been on that body since she was born with it.

All headcanon of course, but I think one body is way more adapted than the other.

If they did gave a boost, it was very little. The entire ordeal of going to the lake & summoning Indura was to slow down the sins so he could regain his original power by fully assimilating with his vessel. He couldn't even use his magical ability, so he was significantly limited power-wise.
I agree.

Itsalltk

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
United States
If you want to be absolutely technical about the differences in strength:

-Ludoshel's combat ability is stronger due to possessing a power given to him by the strongest Goddess whilst having more experience in battle with a mindset that aids this, however, Elizabeth performs much superior in the magical department of power given her ark is much more powerful and versatile than his.

Obviously, Ludoshel is technically stronger because he possesses a very powerful magic ability, Flash, but if you took it away and looked at them both in an individualist perspective (i.e the power they achieved themselves, no influence from others) then they should be equal to each other.

They both have their strength's - so it's hard to say who is stronger than each other. Hence why saying they are comparable to each other is the better conclusion tbh

The PL's should be the same, just different in how they are allocated in each category (physical/magic/spirit).

And yes, at this point - there should be no confusion on who's ark is stronger.

Basically this to be honest.

Elizabeth is a ''glass cannon'' given how fragile she is whilst having insane magic.

I'm pretty sure he called her a ''soldier''?

And who knows, maybe Elizabeth had some character progression like Meliodas when she met him? The cursed lovers met on a battlefield during times of war, maybe Elizabeth did briefly participate in war herself?
She is soldier or the correct answer is used to be she just doesnt fight no more. Mel even said to his father that he was on the receving end of one of her attacks and it messed him up. He even said as the leader of the demon clan you must be know what the demons call her. "Bloody eli" she then went on to send the demon king flying across the battle feild. She used to slaughter the demon clan before she fell in love with mel. She herself also stated that she could take on 5 out of 10 of the 10 comandments. Also even the leader of the four archangels wont go agasint an order given to him by eli he was told to stand down by eli and he did.

sobreno

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Djibouti
She is soldier or the correct answer is used to be she just doesnt fight no more. Mel even said to his father that he was on the receving end of one of her attacks and it messed him up. He even said as the leader of the demon clan you must be know what the demons call her. "Bloody eli" she then went on to send the demon king flying across the battle feild. She used to slaughter the demon clan before she fell in love with mel. She herself also stated that she could take on 5 out of 10 of the 10 comandments. Also even the leader of the four archangels wont go agasint an order given to him by eli he was told to stand down by eli and he did.
Lol not really, read the official translation of the volume, he was referring to the bruising when she slapped him, she was never a fighter in.a sense that she liked fighting, according to Nakaba, she only fought to protect, never initiate it herself.

She is like Gohan but far worse as Gohan had his moment with Cell and Super Boo at least.
After that he became a background character.

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
That doesn't really make sense with the whole "bloody elie" thing. Elizabeth must have been a warrior at some point and then sort of retired from the front lines.