Theory - Analysis of Goddess Elizabeth's Power Level | Page 12 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Theory Analysis of Goddess Elizabeth's Power Level

sobreno

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Djibouti
That doesn't really make sense with the whole "bloody elie" thing. Elizabeth must have been a warrior at some point and then sort of retired from the front lines.
Nakaba revealed that she got that nickname from protecting her Goddess friends from the Demons.

She wasn't an warrior type to initiate the fight first per say, she is like Gohan, a passive one.

Meika1256

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
United States
The whole point to this was Elizabeth is strong in her own ways, just like every other character in Seven deadly sins are. Yeah, as far as magical power goes, Meliodas is the strongest. Especially Considering anything from the 1-4 seasons isn't even his truest form of power. Because if he was to awaken his full power he wouldn't be able to stay on earth anymore, he'd have to go back to purgatory. Elizabeth is the 2nd strongest, Luco and even the other arc angels didn't dare to step in Elizabeth's way, they had respect for her, because she was incredibly powerful in the magical power department.

And to the guy that said Elizabeth didn't stop the Indrura forms on her own. Yes, she did. The anime clearly shows her stopping Monspeet and Derieri on her own. Meliodas didn't want her to do it, because he was afraid she'd end up hurt or killed. But she gave him the look she's most famous for. The look she was going to be okay, and he needed to trust her. One of Elizabeth's most strongest techniques is the ability to make her enemies lose their wills to fight. Along with sending people's souls back to the past.

It was hard for Elizabeth to even remotely become how she was 3,000+ years ago. Because she was basically turned into a human by the demon kings curse. But still, she has proven herself to be pretty damn strong physically as well. She even stood up to the holy knight that had the staff with the bell. She literally got physically torn up all over, just to snatch the bell with her teeth of all things.

As far as magical power goes, she is one of the strongest team members. Escanor was great, but his power wasn't his own. Sunshine never belonged to Escanor, Mael was always the true owner of sunshine, he was the only one who could use sunshine to it's fullest potential. Escanor paid the price for using sunshine, until he died because of it. Also remember Elizabeth didn't earn the nickname Bloodstained Ellie for no reason. When she was a full goddess, high ranking demons feared her above even the arc angels.

You all can debate the statistics of Elisabeth's power construct, or her feats in battle. But at the end of the day, she will be just like any of the seven deadly sins. Strong in her own sense, and strong in her own ways.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Yeah, despite being comparable to him in raw Goddess magic, tho he have the edge by having a grace unlike her, she is still helpless in battle and doesn't provide battle offensive support unlike him. Just playing the Sakura.

Indeed, she has zero battle background lmao.
Point, that you failed to understand and notice. Hence why she isn't a member of the 4 Archangels and lack a grace.
And yes, re-read the Mael fight, who was the damsel in distress that needed to be rescued? Who was helpless and suggested to run away with a panicked face? Who was just there as a background? The irony with you is strong.

Please, don't make me laugh, when you talk about her, it is like she is Erza herself lmao.
She doesn't have much background because it wasn't that revealed. As well, she lacks a grace because she is the ONE and ONLY true daughter to the Supreme Deity. Meaning in magic power, she was closer to her mothers stature than to Luco or the others.

Samael Morningstar

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
India
Prime High Noon Mael >>>>>>

Undina

Reaction score
Country
Romania
She wasn't an warrior type to initiate the fight first per say, she is like Gohan, a passive one
How does her reason to fight quantify in her power assessment?! The level of Spirit can rise and decrease for various reasons, just like the other stats.
Meliodas destroyed Danafor out of grief, not bloodlust. Even so, the reason why he did that has nothing to do with him being able to exert a certain level of power or battle effort. It's just the reason why an event happened.
Even if she never chose to fight/initiated a fight, the mere thought that she can react fiercely and hold her own against creatures like Indura or have enough surprises up her sleeve to damage and hurt demons in Meliodas and Zeldris' range at the very least puts her very high by default.
And you've got the Grace situation backwards, as always, the AAs getting Graces is what takes them around or within Meliodas and Elizabeth's natural power range, something these two, just like Zel, or Harlequin and his ruling siblings got through mere heredity, however that came to happen.

That doesn't really make sense with the whole "bloody elie" thing. Elizabeth must have been a warrior at some point and then sort of retired from the front lines.
Especially since Ludo and company kept acting like she'd lost her mind and was going against her nature when she kept supporting the more pacifist direction during the Ancient Holy War arc.

sobreno

Reaction score
Country
Djibouti
How does her reason to fight quantify in her power assessment?! The level of Spirit can rise and decrease for various reasons, just like the other stats.
Meliodas destroyed Danafor out of grief, not bloodlust. Even so, the reason why he did that has nothing to do with him being able to exert a certain level of power or battle effort. It's just the reason why an event happened.
Even if she never chose to fight/initiated a fight, the mere thought that she can react fiercely and hold her own against creatures like Indura or have enough surprises up her sleeve to damage and hurt demons in Meliodas and Zeldris' range at the very least puts her very high by default.
And you've got the Grace situation backwards, as always, the AAs getting Graces is what takes them around or within Meliodas and Elizabeth's natural power range, something these two, just like Zel, or Harlequin and his ruling siblings got through mere heredity, however that came to happen.

Especially since Ludo and company kept acting like she'd lost her mind and was going against her nature when she kept supporting the more pacifist direction during the Ancient Holy War arc.
The problem is her personality, she doesn't have warrior like persona despite being strong.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

The whole point to this was Elizabeth is strong in her own ways, just like every other character in Seven deadly sins are. Yeah, as far as magical power goes, Meliodas is the strongest. Especially Considering anything from the 1-4 seasons isn't even his truest form of power. Because if he was to awaken his full power he wouldn't be able to stay on earth anymore, he'd have to go back to purgatory. Elizabeth is the 2nd strongest, Luco and even the other arc angels didn't dare to step in Elizabeth's way, they had respect for her, because she was incredibly powerful in the magical power department.

And to the guy that said Elizabeth didn't stop the Indrura forms on her own. Yes, she did. The anime clearly shows her stopping Monspeet and Derieri on her own. Meliodas didn't want her to do it, because he was afraid she'd end up hurt or killed. But she gave him the look she's most famous for. The look she was going to be okay, and he needed to trust her. One of Elizabeth's most strongest techniques is the ability to make her enemies lose their wills to fight. Along with sending people's souls back to the past.

It was hard for Elizabeth to even remotely become how she was 3,000+ years ago. Because she was basically turned into a human by the demon kings curse. But still, she has proven herself to be pretty damn strong physically as well. She even stood up to the holy knight that had the staff with the bell. She literally got physically torn up all over, just to snatch the bell with her teeth of all things.

As far as magical power goes, she is one of the strongest team members. Escanor was great, but his power wasn't his own. Sunshine never belonged to Escanor, Mael was always the true owner of sunshine, he was the only one who could use sunshine to it's fullest potential. Escanor paid the price for using sunshine, until he died because of it. Also remember Elizabeth didn't earn the nickname Bloodstained Ellie for no reason. When she was a full goddess, high ranking demons feared her above even the arc angels.

You all can debate the statistics of Elisabeth's power construct, or her feats in battle. But at the end of the day, she will be just like any of the seven deadly sins. Strong in her own sense, and strong in her own ways.

She doesn't have much background because it wasn't that revealed. As well, she lacks a grace because she is the ONE and ONLY true daughter to the Supreme Deity. Meaning in magic power, she was closer to her mothers stature than to Luco or the others.
Her magic is said to be comparable or higher than the 4 Archangels yes.

Undina

Reaction score
Country
Romania
pacifier demon is actually the best hairdresser. fact.
Hmm, Jericho gives him a run for his money though...tough, a human challenging his skills.
Lol not really, read the official translation of the volume, he was referring to the bruising when she slapped him, she was never a fighter in.a sense that she liked fighting, according to Nakaba, she only fought to protect, never initiate it herself.

She is like Gohan but far worse as Gohan had his moment with Cell and Super Boo at least.
After that he became a background character.
How would she get a reputation and a nickname among the HW 1 demons from a slap she delivered 3000 years later and in such private quarters Chandler may have never learned she laid a hand on his bocchama?!? And why would that slap have to impress the Demon King at all by comparison with the skills she used during the Lake fight?!? The rest of us only see it as impressive because we know her intention was to merely distract him, not blow him away or even damage Arthur's home?! Damn, now I know why Arthur acts the way he does in MnY, they never paid for the tower, nor the rest of the city, nor...anything.
The problem is her personality, she doesn't have warrior like persona despite being strong.
We're not discussing her personality in this thread, we're discussing her potential PL and ability..."useless", "damsel in distress" and or "weak" don't address any of these topic points. If you're not interested in using her feats to assess her PL and or ability, then this thread is not for you.

Undina

Reaction score
Country
Romania
Man y'all quoting @sobreno over 1 year old posts lol
I was busy, and he never relented, he even brought his typical "complaints" of Ellie and her power build over to the movie thread and threatened to ruin my fun in reading and looking at Anne's evolution during the sequel, as if I didn't dread Nakaba deciding to use her dev as a daily nap pillow just like he did with Elizabeth, her mother, their clan, and I could go on, but it's getting off topic so I'll stop. Since I got a notif on debate continuing here, I thought I'd still give my 2 cents, I don't like owing people anything :fan and only in extreme cases do I manage to stay pending.

sobreno

Reaction score
Country
Djibouti
Man y'all quoting @sobreno over 1 year old posts lol
Yeah, by then, I completely lost interest with talking PLs because well, NNT went really bad.

Hmm, Jericho gives him a run for his money though...tough, a human challenging his skills.

How would she get a reputation and a nickname among the HW 1 demons from a slap she delivered 3000 years later and in such private quarters Chandler may have never learned she laid a hand on his bocchama?!? And why would that slap have to impress the Demon King at all by comparison with the skills she used during the Lake fight?!? The rest of us only see it as impressive because we know her intention was to merely distract him, not blow him away or even damage Arthur's home?! Damn, now I know why Arthur acts the way he does in MnY, they never paid for the tower, nor the rest of the city, nor...anything.

We're not discussing her personality in this thread, we're discussing her potential PL and ability..."useless", "damsel in distress" and or "weak" don't address any of these topic points. If you're not interested in using her feats to assess her PL and or ability, then this thread is not for you.
We all know her potential PL is great, what we all agree is that she is a wasted potential in NNT manga.

I mean the author already answered that in a Q/A, stating that she is comparable or greater than the 4 Archangels but she didn't live up to that sadly.

Undina

Reaction score
Country
Romania
Yeah, by then, I completely lost interest with talking PLs because well, NNT went really bad.

We all know her potential PL is great, what we all agree is that she is a wasted potential in NNT manga.

I mean the author already answered that in a Q/A, stating that she is comparable or greater than the 4 Archangels but she didn't live up to that sadly.
The way you usually phrase you comments on the topic rarely reflects this attitude, though. We still have a chance to see what new development she gets in the movie.

sobreno

Reaction score
Country
Djibouti
The way you usually phrase you comments on the topic rarely reflects this attitude, though. We still have a chance to see what new development she gets in the movie.
That was one year ago, I changed my stance since then. To be honest with you, I really don't care about it anymore.

OtakuFreak

Reaction score
Country
Fun Forum
Hopefully this movie will prove how powerful Elizabeth is by giving her some spotlight against the Supreme Deity.

But from what we already know:

-By statements alone from characters and the author she's on the same level as the archangels, or stronger. But feat wise, she's stronger.

-Sariel, Tarmiel and Ludociel got fodderized by the Indura in a 3v2. Elizabeth then proceeds to fodderize those versions of Indura, forcing them to evolve into stronger forms to resist being purified and even then, they're still desperate and it turns into a stalemate. And this is while she's splitting her magic in half btw as she's 1v2 them.

-Meliodas told us that Elizabeth basically no diffed him in Assault Mode when he wasn't going serious against her. In contrast, Mael runs away from Demon Mark Mel in his own dimension because its past noon whereas Elizabeth willingly goes and fights Mel even when Zeldris is in the area. (Well, connecting the dotes this would be the case anyway).

So she's clearly the strongest Goddess if we're discounting the Supreme Deity. She defeated an opponent Ludociel couldn't do anything against and didn't run away from a weaker version of Mel lol.

Once we've all seen the film we can make new arguments about Elizabeth and where she stands EoS maybe

Samael Morningstar

Reaction score
Country
India
Ludo didn't even go all out against the Induras tho, since he didn't use any of his heavy hitting attacks like gold flash, lightening spree etc. He was just using regular Arc attacks against the Induras before getting serious he was interrupted by Elizabeth

Speaking of Mael running from Mel, that manga and movie has been non canon, to the official timeline and we don't even know how th fight went or what time it was and I won't even go into that debate anymore

Man afternoon Mael's Greatest Sun casually oneshot Crisis amped Sinner and negged their regeneration the fact that cussak couldn't heal even after 2&3 days where as previously we've seen then completely being healed and regenerating from extreme injuries within a few seconds

Y'all really thinking Eliz will survive an Greatest sun from Mael, let alone a High Noon Mael's Greatest Sun

OtakuFreak

Reaction score
Country
Fun Forum
Ludo didn't even go all out against the Induras tho, since he didn't use any of his heavy hitting attacks like gold flash, lightening spree etc. He was just using regular Arc attacks against the Induras before getting serious he was interrupted by Elizabeth
Ludociel fighting the Indura or Sinner looks like the same level of strength though.

It's mere speculation of what Ludociel's comment could've meant. It could've been sentimentality rather than a hidden power.

Speaking of Mael running from Mel, that manga and movie has been non canon, to the official timeline and we don't even know how th fight went or what time it was and I won't even go into that debate anymore
Where was this said? I'd like to know where it confirms the side chapter as filler, because it definitely seems like canon.

Man afternoon Mael's Greatest Sun casually oneshot Crisis amped Sinner and negged their regeneration the fact that cussak couldn't heal even after 2&3 days where as previously we've seen then completely being healed and regenerating from extreme injuries within a few seconds
Yeah but the Sinner's magical power eats away at his body and basically destroys his durability in favour for more offensive power. So he's basically a glass cannon, who arguably already got weakened by Ludociel, Escanor and Merlin before Mael one-shots him.

It's an impressive feat for sure, but Mael shouldn't take all the credit, and I'd still argue the Indura are stronger than the Sinner based by Ludociel's performance in both fights.

Y'all really thinking Eliz will survive an Greatest sun from Mael, let alone a High Noon Mael's Greatest Sun
People do conveniently forget that Elizabeth did fight against the two Gods at once. Anything those two do together, even half-assed, would be stronger than any of Mael's attacks and as we know, she survived at least one attack, maybe more from them.

So I'd argue she could survive anything Mael could throw at her (as in, he can't one-shot her).

Plus Mael basically said Elizabeth was the better warrior lol, man doesn't really help himself when he says that and then runs away from a demon mark mel

sobreno

Reaction score
Country
Djibouti
Hopefully this movie will prove how powerful Elizabeth is by giving her some spotlight against the Supreme Deity.

But from what we already know:

-By statements alone from characters and the author she's on the same level as the archangels, or stronger. But feat wise, she's stronger.

-Sariel, Tarmiel and Ludociel got fodderized by the Indura in a 3v2. Elizabeth then proceeds to fodderize those versions of Indura, forcing them to evolve into stronger forms to resist being purified and even then, they're still desperate and it turns into a stalemate. And this is while she's splitting her magic in half btw as she's 1v2 them.

-Meliodas told us that Elizabeth basically no diffed him in Assault Mode when he wasn't going serious against her. In contrast, Mael runs away from Demon Mark Mel in his own dimension because its past noon whereas Elizabeth willingly goes and fights Mel even when Zeldris is in the area. (Well, connecting the dotes this would be the case anyway).

So she's clearly the strongest Goddess if we're discounting the Supreme Deity. She defeated an opponent Ludociel couldn't do anything against and didn't run away from a weaker version of Mel lol.

Once we've all seen the film we can make new arguments about Elizabeth and where she stands EoS maybe
There is no evidence of that.

So far from Q/A, she is at the same level as Archangels or stronger, sadly, she lacks feats to back it up hence why she is wasted potential, let's hope (for you because frankly, you are the only one who cares about such thing these days ) said feats will finally come in that movie.

Seven777

Reaction score
Country
Australia
Who cares, the goddesses are all fodder anyway. The sins are the only characters worth a damn in the end. King, Ban, Escanor and Mel individually solo all 4 arch angels and Elizabeth at the same time. Merlin probably beats any of them in a 1v1 too.

Samael Morningstar

Reaction score
Country
India
Ludociel fighting the Indura or Sinner looks like the same level of strength though.

It's mere speculation of what Ludociel's comment could've meant. It could've been sentimentality rather than a hidden power.

Where was this said? I'd like to know where it confirms the side chapter as filler, because it definitely seems like canon.

Yeah but the Sinner's magical power eats away at his body and basically destroys his durability in favour for more offensive power. So he's basically a glass cannon, who arguably already got weakened by Ludociel, Escanor and Merlin before Mael one-shots him.

It's an impressive feat for sure, but Mael shouldn't take all the credit, and I'd still argue the Indura are stronger than the Sinner based by Ludociel's performance in both fights.

People do conveniently forget that Elizabeth did fight against the two Gods at once. Anything those two do together, even half-assed, would be stronger than any of Mael's attacks and as we know, she survived at least one attack, maybe more from them.

So I'd argue she could survive anything Mael could throw at her (as in, he can't one-shot her).

Plus Mael basically said Elizabeth was the better warrior lol, man doesn't really help himself when he says that and then runs away from a demon mark mel
Hidden power or not, through out the Entire fight he just used his regular ark attacks and nit his heavy hitting grace attacks like gold flash, sparking king drive, lightening spree or such. Which generally means he never went all out

The entire movie and the oneshot manga is in complete contradiction with the timeline and narrative of the manga(other than the mere mention of the knights of black and mother of chaos) which is why is isn't considered canon

Oh yes I forgot about that, but still even with his full on offensive power going straight towards the sun, couldn't do anything. The interesting part being it's so powerful that it negated the demon regeneration
Well I can also argue on ludo not going all out on Induras

Which 2 Gods are you referring to? The DK elie fought was when he had initially taken control over zel and was in his first form and very weakened to the level that he didn't even awaken his Ruler magic which negates all magic attacks and DK without his ruler ability can easily be hurt by magical attacks, the fact that even Merlin could give some bruises to final form DK Zel when he had turned off his ability. If even ludo had been in place of Elizabeth facing that weakened DK, he would have done the same or even better

He even says ludo is a better warrior than him, but that literally doesn't make him weaker than them, cause the same Ludo says he fodder to a near noon mael, let alone High Noon Mael

Heck Mael even if admits inferiority to DK, yet later gives his grace to a weak dying human saying he still has chance at Noon, but since Mael is more of magical user of sunshine he doesn't stand a chance against the DK because of his ruler ability where as Escanor could because of the physical amp he gets

But Elizabeth doesn't have any ruler type ability, not like SD can simply take away sunshine to depower mael, she gets negged. Ark ain't helping her against a fellow goddess as well who's ark is also amped by sunshine

Heck Elizabeth durability is absolutely fodder can be taken out with a mere punch from deriere, so no if a single punch from Mael touches Elizabeth is all over forget any cruel sun or greatest sun

I won't say Elizabeth May not be stronger than Mael, but from what shown till now she's not, tho it might change after the movie drops, she might be stronger than Mael with her unknown innate magic

Also the nakaba said she's as strong as or stronger than the AAs, won't help your case as well cause even Mael is stronger all the other AAs and around Near noon and High Noon he's also stronger than general daytime form

Last edited:

OtakuFreak

Reaction score
Country
Fun Forum
The entire movie and the oneshot manga is in complete contradiction with the timeline and narrative of the manga(other than the mere mention of the knights of black and mother of chaos) which is why is isn't considered canon
But it was still drawn and written by Nakaba... it's not like he said himself it isn't canon. A film being non-canon is understandable, but side chapters are still canon lol

Is there an objective source saying it isn't ''canon''?

Which 2 Gods are you referring to?
You know, when mommy and daddy got very angry and tag-teamed to murder and curse their kids?

Yeah that moment where Elizabeth tanks hits from the strongest characters in the series and legitimately only gets murdered when they get serious. Conveniently forgotten in favour for the plot convenience of ''DeRiEri's oNe sHoT!''

He even says ludo is a better warrior than him, but that literally doesn't make him weaker than them, cause the same Ludo says he fodder to a near noon mael, let alone High Noon Mael
I think Noon Mael is the exception to everything, but it doesn't help when you have Mael saying Elizabeth is the better warrior, and then the author saying she's stronger than all the archangels lol

Heck Elizabeth durability is absolutely fodder can be taken out with a mere punch from deriere, so no if a single punch from Mael touches Elizabeth is all over forget any cruel sun or greatest sun
I mean that's clearly an outlier. Elizabeth can tank hits from both the SD/DK but can't take a single punch from base Derieri? Bruh, clearly a plot hole.

Undina

Reaction score
Country
Romania
Ludo didn't even go all out against the Induras tho
That was his statement and it's the way it contradicts everything else in the scene that makes people like me and Otaku think it's a completely made up excuse; in the same scene he also claimed he wanted to kill the Indura/TC (so he had no reason to hold back, that was even the whole purpose of using the hostages as bait, to get the TC on their playing field and kill them for the sake of "GC glory" :eyeroll )
The movie may be semi-canon, but that omake chapter would be the only event explaining the specific memory the Goats flipped around about Mael all wounded(it was Estarossa in the altered memory) looking for Elizabeth and finding her on a date with Mel in the forest clearing...it was "adult" Mael who found them, not the pre-Grace embarrassing kiddie.
And why would that be relevant in assessing the effects of a GC ability/power against another Goddess, whose complete range of skills and abilities we don't know yet? Especially when Sinner was already nerfing himself out on all HP related stats for the sake of ATK?
Everything's possible, the only actual goddess attack we've seen launched at and affecting her was her mother's...or was it the DK's?
What makes you think she would be removed from having her own similar skills to that but better, since they're her own? Unlike Mael, she's related to the SD, just like Mel and Zel to the DK and Gloxinia, Dalia and Harlequin to the Sacred Tree. Nakaba made use of heredity to single Mel and King out as power players, he's made no attempt other than randomly benching Elizabeth to make her less of a power player or inheritor. Unlike Mael, she doesn't need to rely on a borrowed ability's clock to use her arsenal, she doesn't need a borrowed ability period. What she needs is for Nakaba to realise people like to see girls using their power just as much as they do guys. When she went up against AM Meliodas and taught him a thing or two about pain was with her own ability and skill, nothing lent out or gifted by mommy dearest, something many like to point out when discussing Graces, but also love to ignore when discussing power dynamics between Meliodas, Elizabeth and at least Mael and Ludo. We also know Nakaba made sure Meliodas himself wasn't/couldn't use the decree on her(the ability, at the very least) lent out by daddy dearest.
he just used his regular ark attacks and nit his heavy hitting grace attacks like gold flash
And that proves that he either suffered from Nakaba's later on extreme upgrades for the sake of keeping him in the story, just like Nakaba ping-pong-ed Sunshine between Mael and Escanor, or that Ludo's dumb as a rock(and that's hugely detrimental to feats and power assessment)...but that's almost 90% certain, or that he needs serious therapy(again, something almost certain), since he kept claiming that he wanted to kill the Indura...but he wasn't really trying to, even as they were humiliating him(excuse me, what?!?)...so he wanted to kill them, but not really...at the end of the day, he used lame skills and was fodderised, he didn't even have Elizabeth's excuse of still trying to upkeep a diplomatic exchange with Derrieri, and who was also shocked by the AAs' gesture(the massacre)...so if everyone remembers how Meliodas was taken by surprise by Merlin when he was going bonkers during the framing(knocked out and even nerfed too, that still doesn't make Merlin physically more powerful than him, likely not even magically), you should fairly apply the same logic to the Elizabeth and Derrieri situation. In fact, Merlin, Elizabeth and Derrieri are seen as characters who can amp their own stats, in various ways...enchantments, combos or concentration of essential power(Ark) into physical parts materialised out of it.

The triskele behind Elizabeth during the casting of HA against the Indura even makes that a boosting enchantment, considering that it can even capture other goddesses' basic Ark and transform it into fuel for her own skill.

The entire movie and the oneshot manga is in complete contradiction with the timeline and narrative of the manga
As I've said before, the movie omake's plot would actually fill in the blanks to the memory the Gowthers altered about the beaten up Mael/Estarossa finding Meliodas and Elizabeth together after Mel's/actually Ludo's claim that "he would put in a good word".
that it negated the demon regeneration
I'm pretty sure that was already negated by the life-sacrificing skill. The Sinner was nerfing himself first, on all accounts save for ATK
Well I can also argue on ludo not going all out on Induras
That's what he said...what he did and how he did it, though...

Samael Morningstar

Reaction score
Country
India
Ehhh not gonna bother answering 20 years old shit