Chapter - Tower of God Chapter 591 Spoilers & Discussion | Page 9 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Chapter Tower of God Chapter 591 Spoilers & Discussion

hunterxyamani

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Morocco
So Cha just obliterate someone as the level of a BH
Wow this guy Cha probably a top 50 lowkey.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Yeah
--- Double Post Merged, ---

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 he called them difficult for their personalities omg
we know that cha killed a DD before in the old war so yeah he is a top 100 for sur and sui was trying to keep him away from fights because he is that strong... he also killed the second of command of div5 easily when others RH were struggling against him even yama...

Ignorant

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Dominican Republic
Team dowon still exist at this point?

NGL Elbaba is next om Cha’s punch list

O_n_Sly

Reaction score
Country
United States
So AA+Rak killed the captain of Kirin’s exclusive executive-level assault squad. They potentially killed an OG BH or rising Hatchling

I can kind of see Kirin’s goal here. Use Haetae to melt Bam (LOL HRs are soo uncreative and unoriginal) and harness his power. I guess he thinks he can run LPB family and plans to replace the current BH with exBHs and the new generation of hatchings.

Is Beliere trying to do the same thing?!?! Unfortunately for him the PB OGs are nothing like Hugo lol

Big-Bird

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
French Guiana

if you look carefully you can see the same ethereal aspect on both pictures
which means it's Haetae, like Dobo, the Crab and Kraken Haetae is able to speak

Demonspeed

Master Escapee Kotarou
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France

if you look carefully you can see the same ethereal aspect on both pictures
which means it's Haetae, like Dobo, the Crab and Kraken Haetae is able to speak
Not sure I follow. Has SIU ever confirmed something like that?

Tsdreamss

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Where does all of this come from? We know that Arie and Ari don't get along(not that the Ari feel inferior) but almost everything else has never been stated. You are treating personal relationships between FHs as if it applied to all members.

The FH still work together and are an alliance despite their small differences. Zahard even said that he currently doesn't get along with Eduan. Princesses are chosen from all kinds of families. The Lo Po Bia are the most loyal, that's what we know. We don't know what's hidden, but publicly, they are all allies.

Traumerei even said it recently, that they sacrificed certain things for the sake of maintaining their relationship.
It’s stated in the wiki which is what we have to go off of until stated otherwise. Eurasia and Po bidau don’t like each other and Ha’s and khuns don’t like each other either. Khuns and Aries don’t like each other because of a power rivalry/ floor control battle ( example A - inieta) , and obviously the LBP are now involved in this internal conflict. This divide spreads between Atleast 6/10 of the great warriors.

princesses are chosen from all kinds of families ? False. Eurasia don’t allow their kids to be princesses and the Po bidau are against it as well, not all FH work together and build alliances, they have a common ally and that’s about it.

That “ sacrifice “ was the abandonment of their memories. The memories of their true history, yeon and the man who broke her heart ? Traumerie and whoever betrayed him ? Bloodmadder not getting the contract ? they all have concealed emotions which would likely split the warriors apart have it be exposed. None of them are living in their truth which is the only reason this “ freindship” is maintained

Last edited:

magicallypuzzled

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
so cha is on team chicken with love and augustus (did i remember the 20th floor rulers name, right?).

hardly surprising the love of chicken is eternal.

King Dryst

Reaction score
Country
Cobra
NGL Elbaba is next om Cha’s punch list
If he gets the opportunity. I don't think the birdman is done for yet. Elbaba seems like he should be Baam's opponent, given their earlier antagonism. And again, it's an opponent that seems to be on the 'right' level for him at the moment.

Demonspeed

Master Escapee Kotarou
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
If he gets the opportunity. I don't think the birdman is done for yet. Elbaba seems like he should be Baam's opponent, given their earlier antagonism. And again, it's an opponent that seems to be on the 'right' level for him at the moment.
Baam when he meets Elaine's next time.

"Hi, Elaine. I killed your father!" :lmao

Big-Bird

Reaction score
Country
French Guiana
Not sure I follow. Has SIU ever confirmed something like that?
what confirmation?
that some shinheuh can speak? then yes
that it's Haetae in both pictures? not confirmed but apparently it is

King Dryst

Reaction score
Country
Cobra

Like he'd actually kill the guy. I could see Laura cutting his throat after Baam beat him up though.

HakunaMatata

Reaction score
Country
France
And again, it's an opponent that seems to be on the 'right' level for him at the moment.
Sometime I forget they're on floor 50ish. So yeah, it makes sense

It's just that Baam collecting (near?) EOS power ups one after the other naturally raises my expectations.
But it's clear that SIU wants to take his time.
In an unusual way though.

Last edited:

King Dryst

Reaction score
Country
Cobra
Sometime I forget they're on floor 50ish. So yeah, it makes sense

It's just that Baam collecting (near?) EOS power ups one after the other naturally raises my expectations.
But it's clear that SIU wants to take its time.
In an unusual way though.
It's not so much that I think this is where he ideally 'should' be, but it is what it is. He looked pathetic against Richemont and Dumas. I would certainly like Baam to be stronger than this, but he just isn't.

HakunaMatata

Reaction score
Country
France
It's not so much that I think this is where he ideally 'should' be, but it is what it is. He looked pathetic against Richemont and Dumas. I would certainly like Baam to be stronger than this, but he just isn't.
I agree, I expected Baam to be at Kirin level

Since the power curve is exponential, I wouldn't be surprised if a top 3 from Ha/Arie/Khun families is at least twice as strong than the likes of Kirin/Lobadon, as LPB is clearly one of the weakest family.

So Baam reaching this kind of level wouldn't be a exaggerated or rushed, at least to me.
It's just a matter of howtomakeregularsrelevant/time I guess...

Justpassingbypassingby

Reaction score
Country
Germany
so cha is on team chicken with love and augustus (did i remember the 20th floor rulers name, right?).

hardly surprising the love of chicken is eternal.
*augusgus after I check wiki hahaha yup sometimes that name swap up with augustus

lazybum

Reaction score
Country
France
He's has a far better showing than those slayer clowns.
Better than Yama at least, wolf boi got so many L. What's more, they aren't getting stronger during the story, at least not the traditional mean of training, only by power ups like for example Yama absorbing Fangs/fusion with the forgotten acrinak. Any towerborn HR will require a very long time before seeing a significant power increase, the fastest we know IIRC is Yuri, like 200-300 years to reach Ranker and 100 to reach HR status, basically multiple hundred years. In just one 100 years Baam will surpass any and all tower born rankers, being an Irregular, and on top having some mysterious fate pushing (outside god). And I'm not even sure we'll get that long time skip, because Baam is getting powerups by various mean like the thorn, demons, left over administrator thingy, billions souls and who knows what in the future; Baam is speeding the power scale.

Ignorant

Reaction score
Country
Dominican Republic

SIU don’t kill HR from the 10 families
They change for the better bc Baam is a savior
🤢

*Elbaba enslaved his own daughter*

Baam: Elbaba you are the real victim here, I grant you forgiveness for your sins, now be part of some team on my side and help us then be irrelevant and weak.

*augusgus after I check wiki hahaha yup sometimes that name swap up with augustus
The Design confirm that he clearly was inspired by the Roman dictator.

Augugus has the best swordsmanship style in the serie, IMO

This Nerfed Baam is at Pan level

Baam is slowly becoming similar to the main character of fairy tales he just got a PU to fight the big guys after he is done he come back to his old weak self.

hencosmic

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Israel
She gives me princess vibes but I wouldn't say they are that crazy about fights. Only Maschenny stands out in that in that regard.
It's not princesses who are crazy about fight, it's Jahad's blood they received. In SIU's mind, at least if we talk about ToG, literal blood ("nature") means more effect on person's behavior than what would be caused by actual development ("nurture"). SIU already made a point that Bam takes after V, despite never actually meeting him and having no prior knowledge. He just behaves like his father because of blood. V's blood makes people humble and decent, Jahad's blood makes people prideful and competitive. Because of Jahad's blood people could be aggressive or into ridiculous bets.