Chapter - Tower of God Chapter 592 Spoilers & Discussion | Page 8 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Chapter Tower of God Chapter 592 Spoilers & Discussion

Ignorant

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Dominican Republic
well, looks like he was waiting for the right moment to take the last advantage on traumerei he said that after Baam is secured the coup is going to start.

O_n_Sly

Reaction score
Country
United States
He never used the word coup, that was a mistranslation!!!
He says revolt, and his VC is more interested in it than he is!!! S3ch162
--- Double Post Merged, ---

It’s interesting that Traum didn’t kill Perpere and Kukada for their violation, especially if the violations happened post-kukoko-ledodo

I doubt their incidents occurred before. In Yas’ flashback, Kirin was not planning on punishing Kukoko and Ledodo until Yas’ crazy suggestion! Kirin handled all family affairs and highly I doubt he kicked out any BHs before!

Ignorant

Reaction score
Country
Dominican Republic
Revolt and coup are the same thing.
Yes the subordinate is more interested than the boss
in this LOL.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Coup is a MisTL if you think Webtoon TL is better than
Fan TL.

Revolution is group of people trying to overthrow an “oppressive government or leader” coup is the informal word for Revolution, im from a country were a Revolution happened i know what im saying.

O_n_Sly

Reaction score
Country
United States
LOL OK!

Ignorant

Reaction score
Country
Dominican Republic
Shit, so Holan is dead? 😭
SIU don’t know what he is doing
Great way to fight using animas as spears.
The style, the outfits, the design men. L author.

O_n_Sly

Reaction score
Country
United States
Like Goruro shared earlier there is darkness all over and they came together to form the Revolution.

If the Revolution is truly similar to FUG! Then it is dysfunctional asf!!! Kirin is making a very(selfish) Karaka-like play rn!!!

Tsdreamss

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Just gonna address some dumb things I’ve seen on here / inconsistencies in the chapter

S3 ep 147 proves she summons the pen from thin air but now we’re supposed to believe she can’t get it back because she lost it / had it stolen
?? Lol ok

was matte in the bathroom when all this happened orrr ?? Lol ok

she’s nothing without the pen ? She still has top 500 durability and explosive shinsu

She was scared to fight after she lost the pen ? She wanted to continue fighting but yuri insisted she surrender and she’ll get the pen back in return

she isn’t getting the pen back ? Baam has to consciously absorb things in order to devour them, such as with leviathan and the black march. He has no reason to absorb her pen nor do I doubt he cares about it, considering he’s seen it in use once and was running away from it.

…this must be how Yama fans feel week after week :/

evankhell confirmed that all fire except the primeval flame does absolutely nothing against shinsu. If tiara turned to shinsu, haetae would’ve been completely useless against her, this was clearly sius way of not having to embarrass Haetae so early on in his power debut. Now that kirin is occupied with lobadon I suspect she’ll get the pen back and be fine…. If this isn’t the case, Gustang will make another one for her lol

Last edited:

Ignorant

Reaction score
Country
Dominican Republic
Just gonna address some dumb things I’ve seen on here

S3 ep 147 proves she summons the pen from thin air but now we’re supposed to believe she can’t get it back because she lost it / had it stolen
?? Lol ok

was matte in the bathroom when all this happened orrr ?? Lol ok

she’s nothing without the pen ? She still has top 500 durability and explosive shinsu

She was scared to fight after she lost the pen ? She wanted to continue fighting but yuri insisted she surrender and she’ll get the pen back in return

she isn’t getting the pen back ? Baam has to consciously absorb things in order to devour them, such as with leviathan and the black march. He has no reason to absorb her pen nor do I doubt he cares about it, considering he’s seen it in use once and was running away from it.

…this must be how Yama fans feel week after week :/

evankhell confirmed that all fire except the primeval flame does absolutely nothing against shinsu. If tiara turned to shinsu haetae would’ve been absolutely useless against her, this was clearly sius way of not having to embarrass Haetae so early on in his power debut. Now that kirin is occupied with lobadon I suspect she’ll get the pen back and be fine…. If this isn’t the case, Gustang will make another one for her lol
Im shocked to read that this is the best plot the author can come up with to remove the pen from Tiara.. he makes the fan debate who is stronger then make Yuri do this pathetic scene LOL Team Yuri is exhausted at this point.

the portal is suppose to be inside the ship but she went to other side how tf she activated the portal?

im just reading this serie cause is hard to get off something when you have been a big fan for years!

Tsdreamss

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Im shocked to read that this is the best plot the author can come up with to remove the pen from Tiara.. he makes the fan debate who is stronger then make Yuri do this pathetic scene LOL Team Yuri is exhausted at this point.

the portal is suppose to be inside the ship but she went to other side how tf she activated the portal?

im just reading this serie cause is hard to get off something when you have been a big fan for years!
Don’t even get me started on some of the other stuff, he was better off just not giving her the pen in the first place if this was how he was gonna handle it. Call me bitter idc, this chapter makes no sense and was a poor attempt to please the sad yuri fans

Ignorant

Reaction score
Country
Dominican Republic
Yama don’t have any fan tho
I bullied them to the grave weeks ago.

Ignorant

Reaction score
Country
Dominican Republic
Don’t even get me started on some of the other stuff, he was better off just not giving her the pen in the first place if this was how he was gonna handle it. Call me bitter idc, this chapter makes no sense and was a poor attempt to please the sad yuri fans
Korean fanbase weird asf

if SIU makes Lobadon and Kirin fight to death
A great fight of 3 chapters, good logic in the attacks, the best image resolution, ending with one of them dying. He can start lifting this fallen series.

O_n_Sly

Reaction score
Country
United States
Richie and Tiara are described as the Book and Pen! Richie retrieved his father’s book and now Tiara is apologizing for losing her father’s pen.

Ignorant

Reaction score
Country
Dominican Republic
Sir this is wendys!

O_n_Sly

Reaction score
Country
United States
Anyone can summon an item from their inventory it’s not a big deal how her pen was summoned

Kiibou

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Gotei 13

Tsdreamss

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Anyone can summon an item from their inventory it’s not a big deal how her pen was summoned
So we’re supposed to believe she can teleport the pen to her precise location, but now she loses it and can’t retrieve it again ?

she sobered up immediately but didn’t realise she lost the pen until half way during the battle ?? That or she still decided to face kirin despite not having her greatest ace which doesn’t seem like her at all. Considering she always considered him a tough opponent.

Matte looking underneath a table ??? Like what ? If anyone was to read this out of context they might think the pen is some type of game console tiara lost in between her couch. How can such a powerful weapon which we’ve seen tiara teleport to herself be lost under a table ? I feel like this is some sick, early April fools joke SIU has pulled or something.

SIU - the pen is a weapon made by an irregular that can defy even the towers rules !!

Also SIU - maybe it’s lost under the table ? Hehehe 😜

can we all put our yuri love to the side and just admit this conclusion was rubbish

Demonspeed

Master Escapee Kotarou
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
With or without the pen Kirin would stomp Tiara AND Yuri. It's a good excuse to make them avoid a fight.

Ignorant

Reaction score
Country
Dominican Republic
You wasted your time. The webtoon did all the work.
My hatred for Yama and my bullying on Teamyama goes way back after his first L with Yasratcha, i can say that i proudly hated on him for more than a year.

With or without the pen Kirin would stomp Tiara AND Yuri. It's a good excuse to make them avoid a fight.
This is poetic if you ask me.

People still don’t understand what “above CC” means LOL i mean Lobadon just capture 2 BH with a move of his finger LOL

HakunaMatata

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
France
What is criminal is ending a chapter on a promising face off only to discard it right after

Unfortunately it's not the first time SIU does this but it's definitely one of the worst

That's straight up clickbaiting

I can't name another author that writes this way