Chapter - Tower of God Chapter 592 Spoilers & Discussion | Page 9 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Chapter Tower of God Chapter 592 Spoilers & Discussion

Ignorant

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Dominican Republic
What is criminal is ending a chapter on a promising face off only to discard it right after

Unfortunately it's not the first time SIU does this but it's definitely one of the worst

That's straight up clickbaiting

I can't name another author that writes this way
Tower of Nobody dies or finish a fight.

Skylent

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
France
Damn, the shineuh of the green girl are cool as fuck. This is what we want to see.

O_n_Sly

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
United States
So we’re supposed to believe she can teleport the pen to her precise location, but now she loses it and can’t retrieve it again ?

she sobered up immediately but didn’t realise she lost the pen until half way during the battle ?? That or she still decided to face kirin despite not having her greatest ace which doesn’t seem like her at all. Considering she always considered him a tough opponent.

Matte looking underneath a table ??? Like what ? If anyone was to read this out of context they might think the pen is some type of game console tiara lost in between her couch. How can such a powerful weapon which we’ve seen tiara teleport to herself be lost under a table ? I feel like this is some sick, early April fools joke SIU has pulled or something.
What?!?! How did she teleport the pen Lol??? It’s in her item inventory!Just like how Kadede summoned his spears and Catan summoned his guns.

Gustang either lended her the item or she stole it lol(MO the latter) She loss possession when she handed it to Yuri. This is exactly what happened to Yuri with her BM on Headon’s floor.

Ignorant

Reaction score
Country
Dominican Republic
she is nothing without it tho.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Now im starting to think if i was wrong about Tiara being above Yuri.. wait yuri was nothing before green april too sheesh hard to tell!

O_n_Sly

Reaction score
Country
United States

Now im starting to think if i was wrong about Tiara being above Yuri.. wait yuri was nothing before green april too sheesh hard to tell!
Before activating the Pen, she matched Yuri in strength and durability. She also showed off melee and knife wielding skills!!! The density bombs should be her own ability.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

We may get a 2 v 1 here: Kukada and Elba vs Bam!

Demonspeed

The Hero of the Trojan War
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
What is criminal is ending a chapter on a promising face off only to discard it right after

Unfortunately it's not the first time SIU does this but it's definitely one of the worst

That's straight up clickbaiting

I can't name another author that writes this way
In this situation a fight is inevitable. At worst he could show the discussion between the FUG members or Rachel or Traumerei.

King Dryst

Reaction score
Country
Cobra
In this situation a fight is inevitable. At worst he could show the discussion between the FUG members or Rachel or Traumerei.
Maybe, unless Elbaba decides to surrender and grovel again. He already seems aware of Robadon being there and he was previously scared of Baam. Though I don't think he's getting off so easy this time.

O_n_Sly

Reaction score
Country
United States
We’ll probably get a flashback explaining Kirin’s plan. Both Kukada and Perpere state that they are back to reclaim their titles. LPB BH means nothing if they are abandoning Traum!

Also I look forward to reading everyone’s complaints when we find out that this is AA’s plan AND when Rak takes out Kukada lol!!!

Ignorant

Reaction score
Country
Dominican Republic
Under a new leader they can get their position back
Kirin promise them that!

O_n_Sly

Reaction score
Country
United States
AA is the only one with experience against mythical birds! Due to Rak’s terrible stamina he can only use his spear once, so I expect AA gives him a boost. Maybe he freezes the spear as well?!?

Under a new leader they can get their position back
Kirin promise them that!
Leader of what?!?! And against who LOL?!?! LPB ain’t shit without Traum!

Ignorant

Reaction score
Country
Dominican Republic
•Hockney saw the bullet and saved EVK.

•Ship lesoo found the place where lefav was.

•Doom killed Dokoko, Paul forced the bird to its 3th TF.

•EVK took a bullet in the head and make her shoot the shot that killed dokoko she also set up the machine to teleport the bullet.

•AA used his light house to put the bullet in the Bird cores.

sly: AA killed Dokoko and the bird.

Demonspeed

Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
Maybe, unless Elbaba decides to surrender and grovel again. He already seems aware of Robadon being there and he was previously scared of Baam. Though I don't think he's getting off so easy this time.
I think he has gone too far to stop now. And considering the situation, he capturing Baam would make him look good.

Tsdreamss

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
What?!?! How did she teleport the pen Lol??? It’s in her item inventory!Just like how Kadede summoned his spears and Catan summoned his guns.

Gustang either lended her the item or she stole it lol(MO the latter) She loss possession when she handed it to Yuri. This is exactly what happened to Yuri with her BM on Headon’s floor.
He definitely gave her the pen hence her apologising, also that makes no sense

Inventorys are typically used by fishermen and house conventional weapons like swords. We have no reason to assume she housed the pen in one, let alone had one, even if she did, we’ve seen people like kadede and catan retract their weapons and instantly put items back into their inventory. And they don’t have to pull out a reel or inventory to do so, she can’t subconsciously put the pen back into her inventory ? Or does she need to hold it and place it in herself ?? Lol bfr

“ nothing “ ?? She still has top 500 level physicals and a powerful shinsu quality, she was most likely offered the princess title before she got the pen and in return for declining Gustang made her the pen etc. y’all cannot be serious. She was most likely also weakening her shinsu explosions like Yuri did with the rose shower due to being an intruder, even without the pen we have no idea of her limits

Last edited:

requiem46

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Spain
Gustang gave something to Rachel that granted her power, but giving something to HIS DAUGHTER is somehow an stretch? Back in their battle, Yuri thought the source of her power was the book, and it was actually the pen that was a weapon, not a big deal for me. The Pen probably amplifies Tiara's power and allows her to manifest bigger things, and I think she didn't want to fight without it because Kirin would notice she was weaker than expected, and she's a prideful psycho. But she's probably strong enough on her own, just not as impressive as she looked in her battle with Yuri.

Plus, the Yuri and Tiara interactions have been the enjoyable highlights of recent chapters for me, as we've mostly been dragged into non-battles and seen a bunch of "Well the book says..." "PLOT DISTRACTION!!" that are getting annoying as hell. At least these two and their drinking panels as BFF were hilarious

Ignorant

Reaction score
Country
Dominican Republic
He definitely gave her the pen hence her apologising, also that makes no sense

Inventorys are typically used by fishermen and house conventional weapons like swords. We have no reason to assume she housed the pen in one, let alone had one, even if she did, we’ve seen people like kadede and catan retract their weapons and instantly put items back into their inventory. And they don’t have to pull out a reel or inventory to do so, she can’t subconsciously put the pen back into her inventory ? Or does she need to hold it and place it in herself ?? Lol bfr

“ nothing “ ?? She still has top 500 level physicals and a powerful shinsu quality, she was most likely offered the princess title before she got the pen and in return for declining Gustang made her the pen etc. y’all cannot be serious. She was most likely also weakening her shinsu explosions like Yuri did with the rose shower due to being an intruder, even without the pen we have no idea of her limits
This is problem i have with you “she was most likely also weakening her shinsu explosions like yuri did”

Bro stop making excuse for every character you like
Even if that what you want to believe that was not the case in the serie you are assuming by creating false scenarios just to make you feel good about something that is off.

im not denying that she probably can make a bigger version of her shinsu explosion but she never implied
Reducing his range or power to go unnoticed.

when was said she has a top 500 body?
she is stronger and older than Yuri
But without the pen she can’t fight on this league,
Weapon are very influential in your rank for a reason! without the pen she can’t keep up with people ranked at top 100 like Kirin.

Last edited:

King Dryst

Reaction score
Country
Cobra
I think he has gone too far to stop now. And considering the situation, he capturing Baam would make him look good.
If he's bold enough to try it on a target that can fight back. Thus far Elbaba has only dared to assault Regulars and ambush a mother fleeing with her daughters.

Last edited:

Tsdreamss

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
This is problem i have with you “she was most likely also weakening her shinsu explosions like yuri did”

Bro stop making excuse for every character you like
Even if that what you want to believe that was not the case in the serie you are assuming by creating false scenarios just to make you feel good about something that is off.

im not denying that she probably can make a bigger version of her shinsu explosion but she never implied
Reducing his range or power to go unnoticed.

when was said she has a top 500 body?
she is stronger and older than Yuri
But without the pen she can’t fight on this league,
Weapon are very influential in your rank for a reason! without the pen she can’t keep up with people ranked at top 100 like Kirin.
It’s not an excuse lmaoo it’s very heavily implied, yuri as a zahard princess was holding back to not cause a disturbance. This is someone with zahards protection btw, If you think tiara ; someone without royal protection and Also someone from a family the LPB are literally at war with wasnt holding back your delusional. Do you think she hid herself in the book for fun ? She literally had to sneak in or they would’ve detected her and executed her on the spot. It’s the same way if they sensed her full power, thousands of lo po bia rankers would’ve came fleeting into the hotel and attacked her. The only reason they probably didn’t is because traumerie gave orders not to approach the building, need i remind you that even Enne couldn’t fight off a continuous onslaught of rankers ?? for tiara that would’ve been a death wish. You don’t beilve me ? Take a look at Zamzam ?? We already saw a few LPB who was ready to stop her 😭. She wasn’t supposed to be on the mothership and therefore had to be discreet.

this hasn’t got anything to do with her being my favourite or not, even if I didn’t like her I would still say it. y’all can pipe down with all that assuming ish. Not only is it heavily implied but half of TOG’s lore is us assuming stuff, debates on adori vs Enne, phantiminium, Urek vs zahard , enryu etc. even all the conversations about Icarus was technically us assuming stuff until a few weeks ago, I can provide dozens of assumptions. If we didn’t speculate we would know virtually nothing, the difference is, y’all only love drawing a line at assumptions when it doesn’t fit your own narrative. Me saying tiara is holding back is a reach but when y’all sit up here and claim baam is an axis and all sorts of things now all of a sudden we’re open to debate ??

Her body was very obviously portrayed to be equal to yuris, they was perfectly matched in CQC and even yuri was shocked about how hard her head / body was. In fact, I would even go so far to say it’s even more than top 500 durability considering yuri is a DD ha and a zahards princess.

y’all have seemed to convince yourself that tiara is equal to yuri and not above her but me saying they have comparable physicals is a reach ?Please bfr. If y’all move the goalpost anymore I may die, she was fighting on par with Yuri even before she whipped out the pen. She was dodging all her attacks and disarming her with simple explosions.

when did I say she would be able to keep up with kirin without the pen ?? I said we don’t know her limits and may be stronger than y’all think. I never said kirin level.

Last edited:

kkck

Waifu Slayer
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
It is worth noting that it's entirely feasible tiara's durability had something to do with her word power. Realistically speaking yuri is pretty much in the realm of comically durable as a result of her lineage and empowerment via zahard's blood. Even among high rankers and even among her own family there shouldn't be that many folk who even come close to her in durability alone. Shenanigans are a better explanation for tiara's durability than her acquiring it through training or something like that. Even if tiara actually had that durability naturally it'd be BS.

Vali x lucifer

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Italy
I find it unlikely (although not impossible) that Tiara used the pen to make her body more durable, i am more in favour of the theory that she got the princess process done thanks to her father, and age difference made up for the Ha/Poe Bidau genetic theoretical gap in body strenght , that said, it is suspect that her being Poe Bidau, older than Yuri and "princess like" to boot, it looked like she still wouldn't match Yuri's raw shinsu output without the pen's ability so i am not really sure.

Demonspeed

Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
Why can't she simply be that durable? She was a candidate for a reason. She didn't write anything about her durability during the fight.

As smart as Gustang is, I don't think he has the means and the knowledge to create Zahard Princess. If he had he would have probably buffed all those able to take it.